Casting Couch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now take off your bra."

I reached behind my back to unsnap my bra and slowly pulled it off, placing it on the sofa with my dress. I knew I had nice tits and I stood proudly before the guys showing them off for the world to see.

"Those are gorgeous tits. What size are they?"

"36c"

"Come closer so I can make sure they are real."

I knew that was only a ploy to touch my tits but I followed his instructions as both men played with my boobs for a moment. I was then instructed to turn around, bend over, and to slowly peel down my panties. By this time, I was more relaxed and getting into being on display for the two men. I wasn't even thinking about how many people might eventually watch the online video.

Once my panties were off, I was told to spread my ass cheeks. I guess I should have figured they were getting a close-up of my ass and pussy on camera but that was the last thing on my mind at the time.

Wes then instructed me to sit on the couch with my legs spread with my feet on the edge. By now I was enjoying being an auditioning adult actress and brazenly displayed my shaved pussy for them and the camera. He then asked me if I masturbated with my hand or with a vibrator. I replied that I used my hand.

"Go ahead and masturbate for us."

"Okay."

I closed my eyes and began to finger my pussy and play with my clit. My already wet pussy was getting even more damp as I played with myself but I'm sure that was part of their plan for what was to follow. It was exhilarating being naked in front of two clothed men who were laser-focused on my every move. I was performing a sex act for them and who knows how many other people who would see the video later. I saw enough porn movies so I began to moan softly as I masturbated. I think guys like to know when a woman is getting turned on and I wasn't even acting either. I was genuinely turned on.

Wes interrupted my masturbation to ask if Phil could put a butt plug in my ass. I wasn't quite sure what that was but I agreed to it. I needed the money and I had already gone this far. Phil approached me with a small, cone-shaped object with a wider base. He made me get closer to the edge of the sofa and lift my knees towards my chest to further expose my asshole. He put some lube on my ass and then slowly slipped the greased object into me. It felt kind of uncomfortable at first but I quickly got used to it being stuck up my ass. With my legs spread wide and Phil kneeling in front of me, he matter-of-factly leaned down and began to lick my pussy. I was already hot but Phil was really good at eating pussy and I began to squirm and moan as he licked me. I came once while he was licking my clit and would have cum again but he stopped. I was disappointed and looked up at Phil and Wes, my face flush with desire.

Wes then told me, "You're doing great so far but the producers want to see you in action with a male model. That model is Phil."

I nodded my head acknowledging that I understood.

"What I want you to do now is suck Phil's cock."

"Okay."

Phil sat down on the sofa and pulled off his pants and underwear. I crouched on his side and began to stroke his dick. Wes took one of the cameras off a short tripod on his desk and moved to first get some video of my bare ass with the butt plug still stuck in me, then moved around to get a close-up view of me stuffing Phil's dick in my mouth. Wes handed Phil a camera too to catch the action from his point of view. I tucked my hair behind my ear and moved my lips up and down on the dick in my mouth. Phil was well-hung, probably seven inches or so. Wes kept telling me to look at the camera while I was blowing Phil but that isn't as easy as it sounds.

After several minutes of sucking on Phil's big dick, he told me to lay back on the sofa. I thought he was going to fuck me but he moved up to straddle my chest and told me to squeeze my breasts together around his cock. He started to titty fuck me while Wes moved around us to get the action from several angles. Phil would stop sliding his dick between my tits to feed me the mushroomed head and I was more than happy to oblige. I felt sexy being on camera and hearing Wes's words of encouragement as things progressed. I'm a competitive person and I wanted to be one of the best models they ever auditioned.

Wes then told me to go and lay back on his desk with my feet on the edge. He directed me on exactly how he wanted me positioned. It was exciting to be naked in front of two complete strangers and following their orders on what they wanted me to do in front of the camera. I was so turned on, I was game for anything they suggested.

As I laid back on Wes's desk with my legs spread wide open and my pussy completely exposed, he took video of me while Phil further undressed and positioned himself between my legs, his erect cock bobbing in front of me, Wes asked, "What do you think is about to happen?"

I thought it was a dumb question, as it was pretty obvious, but I replied, "I'm about to get fucked."

"That's right."

Phil rubbed his hard-on up and down my slit which was sopping wet by this time then slowly eased his big dick into my pussy while Wes got a close-up. Phil started to fuck me slowly then picked up the pace. I could feel my tits jiggling with each hard thrust of his cock and I could hear our skin slapping together as he placed my legs over his shoulders. Wes got a close-up shot of the look of rapture on my face to finally be getting by pussy pummeled by a hard cock. After stripping naked in front of two fully clothed men, masturbating for them, getting a butt plug stuck up my ass, blowing and titty fucking Phil, I was hot and ready for a dick in my pussy. I didn't have to act like I was enjoying it; it was really happening. I never realized how exciting it could be to have sex with someone watching and it was all being captured on video. I was so hot, I was bucking my hips upwards and moaning loudly in rhythm to Phil's thrusts.

I added to the adventure by telling Phil, "Fuck me, fuck me hard. Oh shit, your cock feels so good."

Wes then told me to bend over the desk, so Phil pulled out of my pussy long enough so I could reposition myself and present my pussy to him to get fucked from behind. As Phil was fucking me, Wes kept telling me to look straight at the camera he had positioned in front of me on his desk. It was capturing the look of pure lust on my face as his colleague pummeled my pussy. Phil was moving the butt plug in and out of my ass the entire time he was fucking me.

I remember thinking, "I wish I had two dicks in me now. I could easily handle another one."

I was holding onto the edge of the desk, moaning loudly when I heard Wes ask, "Would you like to try anal?"

I remembered telling them I was an anal virgin and did my best to act hesitant, "Um, I don't know. Doesn't it hurt?"

"It won't hurt if we use enough lube. If you don't like it Phil can stop."

"I guess it will be okay then."

I was trying to be a bit of an actress but I was also thinking of the extra $500 for doing anal. I've done anal with a couple of guys and, to be honest, I'm not fond of it, but by now I was pretty turned on and would have done just about anything Wes or Phil asked me to do. To be honest, I would have fucked Wes or anyone else too if he wanted.

Here I was, bending over in a prone position with a guy's dick in my pussy who I had known for less than an hour. Phil slowly pulled the butt plug out of my asshole then Wes handed him some lube. I felt drops of the cool gel hitting my asshole as Phil withdrew his cock from my pussy. I turned around to see him putting some of the gel on his cock but Wes told me to keep looking at the camera in front of me and instructed me to spread my cheeks. I'm sure the camera got a great view of my asshole and pussy. I remember being concerned about being able to take Phil's fat cock in my ass and ruining my chance to get the extra $500 pay. Now that I had gone this far, I was determined to let him sodomize me no matter how much it may hurt. I needed the money that badly.

I felt the head of Phil's dick press up against my asshole as I braced myself for its entrance into my backside. I nervously bit my lower lip anticipating some pain. Instead of pain, I felt an uncomfortable pressure. It kind of felt like the butt plug only much bigger. The butt plug, thankfully, made Phil's entrance into my asshole easier and less painful but that must have been the reason for it in the first place. The camera must have caught the uncomfortable look on my face as Phil pressed forward but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle. The camera he was holding must have captured his dick pushing into me. I felt his dick penetrating deeper and deeper into my backside until I felt his hips on my butt cheeks and realized I had taken it all up my ass. I was proud and happy to be able to take a big dick like his in my ass and it meant I'd be getting an extra $500.

Wes then asked, "Where's his cock?"

"It's in my ass."

Phil started to rock his hips slowly at first but gradually began to pick up speed until I could hear his hips slapping up against my ass and my tits were bouncing back and forth. I was feeling no pain at all and even began to enjoy it. Phil was giving my ass a good hard fucking. I was feeling so slutty for allowing strange men to use my body like this but I was enjoying being a whore. Make no mistake about it, I was acting like a whore for getting paid to have sex on camera.

Wes then told me, "When Phil withdraws from your ass that means he's about to cum and I need you to quickly get on your knees so he can come on your face. You need to look up at him, open your mouth and stick out your tongue."

I was panting heavily and managed to reply, "Okay."

Phil was giving my ass a good fucking and then I heard him say, "Are you ready for it, baby?"

He withdrew from my ass and I dropped to my knees, pushed my hair behind my shoulders, and opened my mouth. I forgot to look up at Phil so he lifted my chin with his finger as he splashed the first wad of cum onto my face. I caught some of it in my mouth and on my tongue but the rest of it splashed onto my face, forehead, and hair. The second wad shot onto my face quickly followed by the third and fourth. Phil kept cumming on my face and in my mouth. I'd never felt that much cum on my face before.

When Phil was done cumming, I could feel it dripping down my cheeks, face, and chin onto my tits. I was covered with his jizz. Wes was standing by Phil's side as both of them caught my cum covered face on their cameras. I figured it would be better if I was a little dramatic so I licked my lips and scooped some cum on my fingers from my face and licked it off. I wanted to show them that I liked the taste of cum because not all girls do.

Wes got close-ups of my cum covered face with me smiling the whole time. Wes kept shooting after he threw me a towel to wipe Phil's cum off my face. He told me I did great and asked me how I thought I did.

"I think I was a ten."

"You sure were Debbie. I think the producers are going to like your audition. You did everything asked of you like a pro. So how do you feel?"

"I feel used, in a good way. I kind of enjoyed it."

I was proud that I did such a good job. Wes kept filming as I got dressed and he told me he'd be in touch, probably in a couple of weeks. I was excited at the prospect of possibly getting a job in the adult industry. I knew that most of their business was bullshit but he told me I did so well, I was hopeful of getting more work that paid even more than that gig. I didn't want to be a porn star but I was open to doing another job or two just for the money.

When I left, my pussy was still on fire from what I had done. It was so decadent, so naughty and so exhilarating, it was like a new kind of high but not from a drug. I had a lot of sexual experience but this was, by far, the most daring thing I had ever done. I contacted one of my booty call friends and we met up at a bar. I ended up at his place to help put out the fire between my legs.

Over the next couple of weeks, I called Wes's office a couple of times hoping to land another job but all I got was, a 'don't call us, we'll call you' type of response. I was disappointed but at least I was able to get out of debt and catch up on my bills until my new roommate moved. I often fantasized about that evening when I masturbate wondering if or when I could relive the experience.

12