Castle in the Clouds Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the meal came to an end, Mr. Kumiega stood first. "Young miss, it's time for your medicine. Young master, it's time for your bath."

Tarak slid to his feet off his chair, but Marisol pouted. "Do I have to get my medicine today? I feel fine."

"It's not medicine you take for feeling sick," Tarak said, with the tone of a child who's heard the same discussion multiple times before. "You take it every day so you stay feeling fine."

"That's exactly right, young master," Mr. Kumiega said encouragingly. He gestured to the door, and a young man in white and black stepped in. "Peter will take you to the bath, and Marisol will join you for bedtime stories soon. Young miss, if you will."

With a deep sigh, Marisol climbed down from her chair and began to follow Mr. Kumiega to the door. She looked back at me over her shoulder and waved. "Goodnight, Miss Edwards. Goodnight, Henri!"

"Goodnight my dear," Mrs. Skylark called after her as she and I rose to clear the table.

"Marisol needs nightly medicine?" I asked as I loaded dishes onto the rolling cart.

Mrs. Skylark nodded. "Polycystic Kidney Disease... her mother had it, too. Mr. Kumiega keeps a very close eye on her." She looked at me suddenly. "You've never seen their mother, have you?" I shook my head, and she wiped her hands on her apron. "Well, Francine and the rest of the girls will finish cleaning this up. You've had a full day. Let me walk you back to your room, and along the way let me show you what she looked like."

She took me to the main entrance, a grand staircase that branched off into two separate wings, flowing up from fifteen-foot double doors. Despite the glittering gold embellishments, it was surprisingly dark, with blackout curtains pulled closed over the giant windows to protect precious artwork from the harsh sunlight until such time as guests arrived. At the top of the stairs where it split in two, Mrs. Skylark showed me a ten-foot-tall painted portrait. "See for yourself." She waved up at the smiling faces.

I recognized Andrew's face straight away, of course, with a youthful laugh gracing his face. Standing beside him, holding his hand to her heart, was a gorgeous young lady, and I instantly could see a resemblance between her and the two children I'd met that night. They both shared something in her jaw, her nose, the shape of her head, but Marisol was practically her twin, with the same gleaming blue eyes and sunlight-bright blonde hair. The children themselves were standing at their parents' feet, holding hands and laughing, but their mother's smile was the brightest of all.

"Elaine Khatri," Mrs. Skylark murmured. She made the sign of the cross and blew a small kiss to Elaine's portrait. "It hasn't been the same these past two years. You can feel it in the house. We've barely hosted any gatherings at all." She turned to me. "But we are expecting a giant party at the end of next month, a networking event of sorts, and it will be the first proper gala without her."

There was an unspoken request under her words. A desire to help bring the sunlight back into the home, bit by bit. I nodded in understanding. "We'll have to make it shine every bit as bright as she did."

"That we will." Mrs. Skylark yawned. "Come on, time for bed. We have an early start tomorrow - it's market day."

"In town?"

"No, in Naples. We will need to approve the purchases before having Mr. Kumiega process the produce for importing them back home."

--

I had just about finished my routine for bed when I heard a knock at my door. Opening it cautiously I found Mr. Kumiega with a very large, tightly-wrapped box. "Good evening," I said, surprised.

"A package for you, Miss Edwards," Mr. Kumiega responded dryly. "Sent with instructions to deliver immediately. I believe you should open at once." He handed the package to my confused arms and turned to walk away.

"Have a good night," I softly called after him before closing my door. I set the package on my dresser and sought about to find something sharp enough to open it. I found scissors on the small corner writing desk, and it was short work from there.

The contents were wrapped in tissue paper, but on top of it all was resting a note, folded in half with my name written on it. I unfurled it to read: 'Text me when you receive this. I may not be there in person, but that doesn't mean I can't witness your pleasure. -AK'

I smiled cheekily and threw the tissue paper out of the box to reveal a treasure trove - the entire box was filled with new sex toys. I had my own collection, of course, many of which had been bought for me by clients. But cost had been no object to Andrew, and I recognized many of them as items from my fantasy wishlist - and a few I had laughed at, like the solid gold vibrator necklace.

I quickly grabbed my phone, found the number Andrew had sent me a few days prior, and typed a quick text. 'I just got your package. Do I get to open them tonight?'

I had just picked up the scissors to help free the vibrating wand when his reply arrived. 'Perfect timing. I'd like to video call you while you try them. Can you do that?'

I chuckled to myself a little, remembering my half-baked idea of becoming a camgirl just a short week prior. Now I had a chance to test out my on-screen talent! I typed back: 'Absolutely, let me get set up.'

I started by opening and discarding any protective plastic or packaging from the toys - I wanted to keep things moving fluidly when he was on the call, and fighting a hard plastic shell wasn't my idea of sexy. Then I booted my laptop and started an empty video call so I could find the best angle for my camera. Thankfully the dresser at the foot of my bed was an ideal height, making my bed and its plush comforter the perfect stage. All I had to do was move the side table lamp off frame so it didn't create light glare. I considered stripping, but thought better of it, choosing just to let out my hair and take off my heels. Why not give him the full experience? After lining up all the toys I was interested in on the bed, I joined the video call invite Andrew sent me and sat on the edge of the bedframe waiting for him to join.

A few seconds later he appeared, his striking face filling my screen with a look of anticipation. "Good evening, Claire."

"It's certainly about to be!"

He smiled. "What do you think of them?"

I laid my hand on the line of toys. "I've picked the ones I want to try tonight. There's a couple that I think better wait for you."

He nodded, and from the movement of the camera seemed to be sitting down. His angle changed from portrait to landscape as he seemed to be setting up his phone for hands-free viewing. "I tried to get a variety of tastes. What did you pick?"

I picked them up one by one to show him. "I don't know how I can possibly get through all of these, but... I have a couple wands, finger vibrators, rabbits, clit stimulators, something called an oral simulator? Classic dildos... and this." I picked up the dual stimulation massager. "I've never tried anything like this before."

"Which one is that one?"

"It's called the Enigma, I think? It says it stimulates the whole clitorus, inside and out, and the vagina all at the same time." I rolled the vaguely U-shaped toy in my palm.

"It sounds invigorating if nothing else."

"Enough teasing, then. I think it's time you got more comfortable."

I set the toy down and started unbuttoning my blouse, keeping my eyes on him. "What about you?"

He leaned back, and I could see he was seated in a stuffed upright chair, though I could only see him from about his belly up. "Oh, I plan on enjoying this," he said as he loosened his tie. "May I show you what I'll be using?"

"That only seems fair," I said with curiosity, sliding my blouse over my shoulders and hugging myself to press my cleavage together.

He reached behind the camera and brought back into view a black toy that at first looked like a butt plug, but I realized wasn't nearly flared enough. He tilted it to show me the hole at the base. "It's called a stroker, it's made for dicks like mine."

"What does it feel like?"

"It feels a little like being sucked off," he said, unbuttoning his shirt's top buttons and relaxing in the chair. It seemed his pants were already gone, because he returned his full attention to me. "What are all those clothes still doing on you?"

I giggled and slid the blouse all the way off. With a shimmy my skirt soon followed. I brushed my fingertips over my black lace bra, before trailing down to the matching panties. "Bra on or off?"

"Off. I want you completely relaxed."

I reached back and unhooked the clasps. I held the cups in place for a moment, pushing my cleavage together one last time and teasing for the reveal, before letting them fall. My pink nipples became erect in the chilly nighttime air. I had nothing but the panties left - how was it that strip teases always seemed to go so quickly? I leaned back and rubbed myself over the fabric of my panties, feeling as I grew warm to the touch.

"Radiant," he murmured. "Have you used toys before?"

I chuckled at that. "A good wand gets me off easily, so I think I better save those for last."

"Don't," he rebuked. "I want you to cum more than once tonight. Start with the wands to warm yourself up, then try something new."

I obliged and selected the luxurious-looking wand. I was familiar with the Magic Wand, which was also on the bed, but this sleek silver model could get up to $200! I familiarized myself with it, hefting the metal handle in my hand, and started playing with the buttons. I laughed as I made my way through the ten speeds - ten! - and placed my palm against the vibrating head when I had it at its strongest pulse. Well, it certainly was earning that price tag. Leaning back a bit on the bed, I spread my legs wide to give him a show, and put the wand at a medium speed. I circled the head against my vulva over the fabric of my panties and gasped as my clit jumped to attention. Taking deep breaths, I resisted the temptation to turn it to top speed and take a short, intense ride to orgasm right away. Instead I tried to focus on the building pleasure as the rumbles of the wand massaged my labia, giving jolts of intense pleasure to my clit with each circle. I started rolling my hips with pleasure, and my breaths turned into soft moans muffled by a bit lip.

Andrew was watching me, and it seemed he wasn't playing with himself just yet. His eyes caught mine as I increased the speed a couple. "Tell me how it feels," he coached.

"It's lovely," I gasped, rolling my hips harder against the head. "I feel it everywhere... it's building inside me."

"What would make it better?"

"Mmmf... if you were sucking my nipples," I groaned. I took the hand I was using for balance and pinched one of my nipples, causing a jerk of sensation straight down to my pussy. "Or pinching them and kissing me, deeply."

"I'd kiss you first." His voice was low and hungry. "Fingers rolling your nipples until you whimper. Then I'd lick and kiss them until you ride to orgasm... and then your delicious pussy would be all mine."

I groaned at the memory of his tongue on my clit, his mouth sucking my labia, his fingers deep in my pussy. I turned up the wand one more speed. "Fuck, I'm going to cum!"

"Cum for me," he rumbled. "Cum so I can watch you. You look so pretty when you flush red like that, lost in your own pleasure."

I gasped, whimpered, as I held the wand on my clit. No more teasing circles, I was in it for the ride now. I had two more speeds on the wand to go, but I wasn't going to need them. Feeling my orgasm rising, I licked my fingertips on my free hand and rolled my nipple, imagining it was his tongue. I watched his face, determined to make eye contact with him when I'd cum. "Fuck... fuck!" I arched my back, pressing my clit against the rumbling vibrations, my hips quivering. I came in waves, quick ripples that crashed against my pussy.

I held the toy to myself until my orgasm subsided, then clicked it off and set it aside, breathing heavily. "Beautiful," Andrew applauded me. "Now take off those panties so I can see how wet you are." I obliged, sliding the panties over my thighs. It took some effort to separate the material from my pussy lips, with a string of my wetness glistening in the lamplight. I kneeled, leaned towards the camera, and showed him the panty fabric, then turned around and bent over to let my shining wet pussy lips glance at him from the least ladylike position I could imagine.

"Fuck, you look so good." Andrew's arm began to flex slightly, and I suspected he was starting to touch himself. I was dying with curiosity and desire to see him, but before I could decide how to ask, he gave me instructions. "Pick a toy that you're familiar with, and something new to pair it with."

"Oh, that's easy." I picked up one of the dildos, a dual-density silicone model about six inches long with a suction cup base, and one of the clitoral stimulators. I reached for my pillows and set them up to lean against, then settled back into a relaxed position, legs once again spread for his view. I held the dildo in my dominant right hand and the clitoral stimulator in my left. "Are you going to fuck me in this position someday?" I asked Andrew teasingly as I slid the dildo up and down my vulva, making it slick with my pussy.

"The first time I fuck you, it'll be on all fours, in front of a mirror so you can see yourself," Andrew said, and his voice caught as though just the image of it brought him pleasure. "But after, when I'm fucking you just like that, with your rosy collarbone under my kisses, your breasts in my hands..."

"Mmmmff... that sounds perfect..." I slid the dildo into my pussy folds and gradually inched it inside me, using soft little thrusts to help it stay lubricated and entering smoothly. As I brought it to the hilt, I squeezed my vagina around it. The solid core but soft exterior was so satisfying... so much more pleasurable than cheap rubber. I pulled the dildo out almost to the tip, groaning as I felt it rub against my G-spot, then hurriedly thrust it back in with a gasp.

As I started a steady rhythm with the dildo, I familiarized myself with the buttons on the clit stimulator. I smiled at Andrew. "Here goes nothing..." I hovered the tip of the stimulator over my clit and turned it on. I gasped as I was hit with an immediate, overwhelming sensation. "Oh my god!" I lurched upright, my hand almost instinctively jerking away.

"Are you all right?"

"I'm fine, I'm fine, it's just..." I took a deep breath. "It's a lot." The stimulator felt like someone had placed a tiny vacuum against my clit and was sucking viciously, bringing it to full attention. "Fuck, I don't think I'm going to last long with this."

"Do you want to try something else?"

"Let me try the other stimulator." I reached for the other model, and this time tested it against my fingertip first. The suction was just as strong, and I giggled nervously. "I'm going to try it, but I might get noisy!"

"Music to my ears," he reassured me.

I leaned back again and gave myself some strokes with the dildo, relaxing myself and heightening my anticipation. The steady thrusts and sturdy build of the dildo were enjoyable, but after a few moments I found myself wanting to touch my clit. With a small internal pep talk, I brought the stimulator over my clit, breathed out slowly, and turned it on.

My clit was instantly pulsing, stiff and throbbing with intense pleasure. I struggled to keep my hand steady, but steady I held, massaging my G-spot with the dildo as I clung on for dear life. "God, it's so much," I grunted through gritted teeth, toes curling into the bedspread. "I'm gonna fucking cum... I'm gonna cum!"

I could barely hear his soft moan of appreciation as, once again, my back arched with pleasure. My hips jerked and jolted, away and then back to the stimulator, as this orgasm came in rapid bursts. It was over so quickly I could barely think.

Panting, I turned the stimulator off and tossed it aside. "God, that thing does not mess around."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Ha! Well..." I started slowly thrusting the dildo inside me again, enjoying the sensation of being stuffed and caressed inside. "It's great for a quick release. But I enjoy the build up... the anticipation, you know? When I'm masturbating I want it to last long enough for me to have fun!"

Andrew chuckled. As I continued stroking, I watched him, and as much as I admired his handsome face I was eager for something more. "Andrew... I'd really like to see you having fun, too."

Andrew's flexing arm grew still, and his breathing slowed. He paused and for a moment I was worried I'd offended him. But when he spoke, his voice was vulnerable. "I haven't... shown my dick to anyone other than my wife before. And I want to show you..."

"Maybe you can just show me how you play with the toy?" I moved myself slightly closer to the camera. "I can match my strokes with yours."

That made Andrew smile. He reached over and tilted his phone, taking a moment to settle it so it would stay upright. When he leaned back again I could see his muscular thighs from beneath the folds of his shirt. My view of his toy was slightly obscured, but he unbuttoned the bottom of the shirt and pushed the material out of the way. I saw the bulbous black toy he had shown me before tight in his grip, flush against his pelvis, just barely illuminated against his dark skin. I groaned softly as I watched his hand squeezing, occasionally pulling just slightly. "What does it feel like?" I asked.

"It feels a little like getting a blowjob," he grunted. "A little suction, a little friction."

"Will I ever get to take that toy's place?" I imagined myself for a moment, kneeling in front of him, mouth pressed tight against him, sucking every inch of his dick against my tongue.

He chuckled wryly. "That's if you can keep me off of your pussy long enough to let you."

Eyes glued to each other's hands, we began to sync our rhythm, matching each squeeze and thrust. I was impressed at the pace he could maintain, especially given how quickly I'd already cum that night and he had yet to. I let part of my mind give way to fantasy, imagining that he had let me worship his dick the way he had worshipped my pussy that night in the hotel room.

When I could hear him starting to moan, I decided it was time to put on a real show for him. Sliding the dildo out from my dripping pussy, I reached for the double stimulator. It took me a moment to figure out how to hold it, but as I clicked it on and felt the vibrations rumble in my hand, I knew I was in for a short but wild ride. I dipped my fingers into my pussy, then slicked up the toy for Andrew to watch, before crossing my fingers on my free hand and diving right in.

"Holy FUCK!" My head flew back against the pillows and my eyes rolled. This was so much better than two toys at once. It was so easy to hold, no fumbling, just intensity right where I needed it. It felt like getting my clit sucked and pussy fucked all at the same time. I started rocking the toy in my hand, thrusting the vibrator in and out of my pussy, pushing the clit vibrator against my throbbing cunt. There wasn't an inch of my pussy that wasn't awash in sensation. "Oh my god, Andrew, are you seeing this?" I gasped.

He chuckled, but his breath caught in his throat. He must be getting close.

"Fuck, this is amazing..." My free hand grasped my breast, massaging it, rolling a nipple under my palm. "Andrew, are you going to cum with me?"

"Fuck, I'm close."

"I can't wait to show you all the things I can do with your dick," I told him, feeling the flush spread from my collarbone up my neck to my cheeks. I was going to cum so hard I might cry, but I pushed it off, willing myself to hold on until he came. "Do you know how badly I want to fuck you right now? I want this to be you fucking me, taking me over the edge."