Castle in the Clouds Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, I'm going to make you squirm under me," he growled, leaning forward.

"Fuck yes! Fuck, make me squirm." I wiggled under the toy. I couldn't resist anymore. "Fuck, I'm going to cum... Fuck, Andrew!"

Andrew didn't reply, and if he was caught up in his own orgasm I missed it. The double pressure was too much and I burst. I buried my squeal in my hand, biting my palm as my final climax of the night rushed over me. This one brought me to a final peak, then gently lowered me down in a blissful state, slightly sore but so, so satisfied. I tossed the toy aside and cupped my palm against my pussy, rocking my hips against my hand, gently riding the last quivers of pleasure and coaxing myself back into coherency.

I laid back against the pillows, toys discarded on the bed, fingers and pussy slightly buzzy from all the sensations I'd used that night. I finally propped myself up to watch Andrew, who adjusted his camera so I could see a clearer view of his face. "This was amazing," I purred, rolling onto my belly and propping my face on my hands. "Do we get to do this every night?"

He laughed, breathless. "I don't know about every night, sometimes I work late and you need to be up early. And those are your personal collection now, don't feel like you need my permission to use them." He licked his lips. "But I'd certainly enjoy doing this again."

"Hey," I spoke softly, "I want you to know, I meant what I said about hoping I get to suck your dick."

"It's... different from other dicks you've seen."

"I know," I reassured him. "I'm looking forward to it. You've made me feel fucking amazing, I want to do the same to you."

He chuckled. "Well... it's time I let you sleep. Henri would have my head if she knew how late I was keeping you up. Tomorrow is Naples market day, isn't it?"

"How'd you know?" I asked as I started picking up toys.

"I know Henri and Lawrence think their job is to make it so I don't notice anything," he said, watching me. "And most of the time they succeed. I'm pretty clueless as to how they get most of their magic done, Lawrence especially. But I do pick up on things, especially that I tend to get Margherita pizza on specific days of the month."

I laughed and picked up the laptop so I could be face-to-face with him. "I'm sure you need your rest too, 'Master Khatri.' Oh!" I smiled in memory. "I met your children today. They're adorable."

A bittersweet smile flashed across his face. "How are they doing? I can't wait until I come visit on Saturday."

"How long will you be staying?"

"Only a couple hours... Lawrence found a prospective client for me in Dubai, and found a rare opening for a meeting that evening." He heaved a sigh. "I promise the week after that I'll be there longer..."

"I'm sure they understand," I said comfortingly, but I didn't miss the look of worry on his face. "And if you ever notice you're away too much, I think that's a sign it's time for a vacation."

"I think they'd like that."

"Get your sleep," I told him. "Mrs. Skylark is taking very good care of them. You'll see them soon."

"Good night, Claire."

"Good night, Andrew." I ended the call and set my laptop down. Selecting a set of silk pajamas and sliding into the gorgeous bedding, I couldn't help but wonder... Can't a billionaire afford weekends off?