Castle Mroczna - The Third Born

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tongue snaked into Amelie's mouth, eagerly exploring. Amelie could do nothing to stop this invasion, feeling her own muscle toyed with, caressed and rubbed between probes around the darker corners of her mouth.

Worst of all, it was arousing her, her afflicted body responding more than a little positively to this intimate kiss... and every other little touch to her body, the vampire gently grinding herself against Amelie's body.

She herself could only whine in meek protest, eyes clenched shut but her mouth refusing to do the same. She could've tried biting the bitch's tongue off, but she couldn't manage that, and she wasn't sure why. It was like all resistance had been robbed from her after that bite, and now she was little more than a plaything to feel the vampire's devious advances.

The kiss eventually broke, and the lusting blood drinker licked her lips slowly, as if enjoying the taste of Amelie's mouth, the red staining on their lips now faded, some of it smeared onto Amelie's.

The would-be burglar was left panting softly, still pinned to the ground, and she wasn't sure she'd be able to run away even she wasn't restrained with how weak she felt.

The vampire giggled, and ran her tongue up Amelie's cheek, making the woman wince and groan.

"You really are delicious~ But it's no good if only I enjoy myself~ You need to feel good too, even if you are a thief~"

The monstrous woman giggled, and pulled away, letting go of Amelie's arms... but sure enough, she could barely lift them, Amelie not even attempting to try and fight, not even to push the vampire away, it would've been next to useless.

It did make her feel even more hopeless though once the vampire began stripping her down, slowly and sensually enough that it made Amelie shiver involuntarily.

"You... I'll kill you..." Amelie growled, but her threats were somewhat hampered by the soft gasp that left her when the vampire's cool fingertips brushed across her inner thighs once her pants were discarded.

"So smooth... such care, such tenderness~ Who were you trying to charm~?"

The tone told Amelie it was a small joke, but the admiration was real enough.

The vampire leaned in, and couldn't keep themselves from applying more of that wicked oral attention to her exposed thighs, licking and kissing slowly, working her way towards Amelie's still-clothed groin, several winces and gasps leaving her lips when she felt the vampire's lips tenderly kiss her vulva through the fabric.

But before long, even that limited protection was robbed from her, the vampire pulling them off her, lifting Amelie's legs carefully before flinging her pantyhose away.

Now she was bare to the vampire, whose eyes lit up when they laid them upon Amelie's bare crotch, only a minute amount of stubble around. Their fingers reached forth and brushed across her mound, making her whine in stimulation.

"So beautiful~" the Vampire crooned eagerly, enjoying the sight of Amelie's well-manicured groin. Amelie hated the feeling of sweat and stink getting trapped in her bush, so she worked to keep it trimmed back as much she could.

She didn't think it'd exposed and admired this way. It was humiliating.

She gasped again, the vampire leaning in close to kiss at her slit, running their tongue up between Amelie's labia, and gently curling off her clit, before looking at the woman with lustful hunger in their eyes.

"I must see you bare~" she stated with a fresh intensity. She crawled up Amelie's body once more, and despite her protestations, Amelie was manhandled, her torso and arms lifted so her upper clothes could be ditched with little fanfare, though the vampire's hands glided sensuously down Amelie's arms as they lowered her, until their gloved touch came down to Amelie's breasts, the vampire gently fondling them even as a brassier still covered them.

"You have a nice size, intruz~" the vampire praised. "How could your companions keep their eyes off you~?"

She giggled, and Amelie glared.

"I'll make you pay for this."

The inhuman woman simply responded with an amused look, before setting to work on removing Amelie's bra, unhooking the simple clip at the back, and then throwing them away; Amelie bemoaned their removal for how comfortable they were, an expensive purchase due to their uncommon design.

But she did not dwell long on that; now the chill of the floor made goosebumps form across her body, her bare back against it. The cool air kissed her nude skin, though she was warmed by the burning arousal still coursing through her. And she especially could not dwell on it when the blood drinker brushed their fingers across her nipples, erect from the chill and that damnable arousal.

The vampire stood up, clutching their face and smiling with admiration for the beauty before him.

"So joyous~! You will make an excellent maiden~"

"I won't be anything for you!" Amelie spat.

The vampire seemed to ignore her, still exploring Amelie's body with their eyes.

Then she looked back at Amelie's face.

"But, it is impolite of me to not share your exposure... you deserve to see me too~"

Then, they leaned back a little, arms lifting to the sides slightly, before a sigh left their lips. Their clothes began to melt away, turning into black smoke that seemed to vanish into the intangible currents in the air within the room.

Now the vampire's pallid form was just as bare to Amelie as hers was to the vampire's. They were a beautiful young woman, even if their pale skin was near white and slightly blue from the dull moonlight filtering into the room through the blizzard. Their breasts were smaller than Amelie's, but still good handfuls for anybody, even themselves. They had dark blonde hair, looking somehow simultaneously dirty, streaked with dark shades, and clean, no obvious filth or muck to be seen.

And other than their eyelashes and eyebrows, there was no other hair on their body, a tiny part of Amelie almost jealous of how neat and tidy she was, not a speck of stubble to be seen.

It gave her an almost ethereal quality, but that twisted grin and blood-stained lips and narrow, hungry eyes dashed whatever 'angelic' touch she might've had.

"Do I not capture the imagination~?" the vampire remarked, before casting Amelie a devious look. "Ah, but we are wasting our time here~! I must not delay any further~"

Amelie had no idea what this wretched woman meant, but she wasn't in any position to stop them when they laid themselves atop of Amelie, once more kissing her.

Only now, their naked bodies rubbed against each other, smooth, cool skin gliding sensually between each other.

The vampire's hands roamed Amelie's body, groping, feeling, caressing wherever they so desired, brushing legs against hers, cupping the side of her head, deliberately rubbing their chest to her bust.

If it weren't for Amelie's own current impassiveness, it could've looked like two lesbian lovers entwined in intimacy.

The vampire didn't just kiss and grind and grope... sometimes she rolled her hips, and pushed her vulva as best she could against Amelie's, such that their clits sometimes rolled around the other.

It made them both gasp, the vampire more deviously and twistedly than Amelie.

But soon, it seemed the vampire was working herself into a bit of a frenzy, slotting her legs around Amelie's so she could better grind her pussy to Amelie's. And even that didn't last long before they finally lost their nerve and broke the kiss.

"I must make us feel even better~!" she exclaimed, before sitting up into a crouch... lifting up one of Amelie's legs, slotting the calf between the vampire's breasts, and slotting Amelie's with their own, slightly twisting Amelie's body a little, so their pussies could rub more directly, more firmly, and more slickly; the vampire, she was terribly wet.

Amelie didn't quite notice it when the vampire first bared themselves, but now she couldn't ignore it, their mound rolling and rubbing slickly against her own, both of their clits getting lecherous attention.

The vampire managed to silence their moans by attacking the bottom of Amelie's calf and her ankle with a barrage of licks and kisses, and ever so dangerous nibbles, those fangs occasionally scraping against her skin, threatening to sink in deep once more and fill her body with more arousal, and sap more blood and strength from her.

But between licks and kisses, the vampire's moans were hitched and obscene, equal to the growing fervour and intensity of her tribbing.

One of their hands clung to Amelie's shin, the other sliding up and down her thigh... until it slipped low enough to glide over her belly, and graze a thumb against her ever-rolling clitoris.

She'd never been pleasured like this before. She'd never laid with a woman before. She didn't think it was possible to get off this way, and yet, here she was, moaning away as some lecherous blood drinking witch meshed pussies with her. The constant shifting and grinding, their precious buds rolling together, getting squashed just enough to be stimulating and not painful, and the constant lubrication from the arousal they both shared, was getting to Amelie.

She could feel herself slipping away, losing herself to the vampire's wretched skill; for all of their apparent manic playfulness, they were surprisingly precise in their chaotic motions, always stimulating, never hurting, and keeping things 'interesting', as much as being raped by a mad vampire woman could be considered 'interesting'.

Amelie couldn't feel sorry for herself, between that supernatural arousal, and being on the cusp of climax, her head was swimming with pleasure.

Then, they both tumbled over the edge, their cries echoing through the ballroom and drowning out the whine of the blizzard outside.

They both began shuddering, surges of fluids from their depths mixing together as they clamped up, save for the vampire making rather forceful jerks with their hips intermittently.

Their shared climax seemed to go on for ages, before Amelie finally felt reprieve, the vampire pulling their hips away, leaving Amelie's chest to heave as she sought to recover.

She draped her arm over her face, feeling surprisingly tired out by that ordeal.

But it soon became apparent that it was not over, a look of horror crossing her face when she saw the vampire arch her back, let out a salacious sigh, and then right herself, looking down at Amelie with those luminous yellow orbs and a twisted, playful grin; she'd already recovered. There was no way Amelie could keep up with her, not in the state she was in.

With a fluid but almost inhuman motion, the vampire slipped down until they were laying upon Amelie once again, their nipples brushing against hers.

"That was wonderful~" she praised. "But I must get you to your lodgings this night~"

The vampire reached out and clutched Amelie's head, brushing fingers across her lips with their other hand before it gripped the woman's shoulders.

A chill of fear offset the warmth of that lingering arousal in Amelie.

The vampire leaned in, and gently pecked Amelie on the lips, tongue briefly teasing between the petals, before pulling back. All so they could strike at Amelie's neck, sinking those fangs in once more, this time on the other side of the neck.

First the pain, then the pleasure, only this time it was more intense, as the nude vampiress was not sipping this time. She was gulping.

With each tug on Amelie's neck, a paroxysm of ecstasy coursed throughout her body, and her back arched upwards against the feasting vampire.

It was so much more intense than before, to the point Amelie lost her voice, her gasps little more than wheezes as the strength ebbed from her.

She could hear the quiet swallows of the vampire's admittedly small gulps, but it was still more blood than they drained from her prior.

Her vision was starting to darken, Amelie finding it hard to keep her eyes awake. Was this the end? Then why did the vampire talk about 'lodgings'... surely it didn't mean a grave?

She was about to pass out when she found herself orgasming for a third time that night. It was the most explosive, it felt like she was about to launch the vampire off her body with how hard she arched her back despite her lethargy, yet her cry of euphoria was weak and coarse.

But it did coincide with the vampire releasing her neck, a few droplets of blood falling on Amelie's cheek.

At that, she went practically paralytic with weakness with how limp she was beneath the vampire. She was breathing shallowly, barely able to think, her surroundings blurry and disorientating. Only the vampire had any clarity.

They were licking their lips clean, the crimson of Amelie's blood quite the striking lip gloss. They seemed to be savouring her taste, before they then snapped their attention back to Amelie with a playful smile.

"Sleep well, panna~" they said.

Amelie couldn't resist the command. Was it a command? She couldn't even think on it with how she felt like falling into the dark pit of unconsciousness...

---

Waking up was not easy. Amelie could wake up early enough, often she had to, but she was never not grouchy.

She felt like death right now, groaning as she slowly rolled onto her side on the bed.

Bed?

She was confused, the last she remembered...

Her eyes opened a little bit wider as her memories started coming back to her. The black smoke, the running, the ballroom, the vampire... the feeding... the sex...

Adrenaline helped wake her up a little bit quicker, and she swung herself into a seated position, her heart starting to race.

That made her neck throb.

"Ah!"

She brought her hands to her neck, fingers grazing over the small puncture wounds in her skin. They throbbed dully, but at least they weren't a source of constant, acute pain.

Amelie checked her surroundings, and did not feel buoyed by her circumstances.

"Fuck."

She was in a cell of sorts, a single barred window giving her a view outside; it was still night, and moonlight filtered through, but no blizzard howled. So she wasn't sure how long she was out for, if this might not have been the night that followed the one she remembered.

Then again, night was only just falling when they entered the castle. It could've been very early morning for all she knew.

She grumbled, and examined her environment further; it was an odd mix, the stone walls and floor and iron bars separating the cell from a small space beyond with a wooden door, and the iron rings and other such devices for shackling prisoners, were for sure befitting a cell. But the general cleanliness of the cell, coupled with the nice bed, the numerous torch sconces - sensibly affixed and shrouded in iron cages - lit the place well. Not to mention the furniture, simple but comfortable, which included a table adorned with a pitcher of presumably water, and a platter of very fresh fruit. Perhaps some of the best Amelie had ever seen.

She was, of course, still naked.

A grumble left her lips.

"Well this is just great," she muttered bitterly. Part of that was her grogginess, still quite tired from her ordeal.

It was at this point that she felt she should've been struggling to come to terms with what happened. She was, but there wasn't a lot in the way of trauma to process. She was definitely still terrified, but she felt like she should've been crying her eyes out. That part of her wasn't so strong.

Maybe it was the spite. She wanted to tear that Vampire's head off.

But reality hit her then; how was she going to do that? They could turn into smoke on a whim. There was no dealing with that.

"I've gotta get out of here..." she said to herself. It stung her to say it; were the others alive like her? Locked in cells like this?

Had they, too, been violated like her? Amelie got the impression those perverted monsters did not discriminate much between men and women.

Or maybe they did.

She shook those thoughts out of her mind; she had her own problems, and she doubted she was going to have a hope of saving her comrades.

At best, perhaps she can prove to someone what lurks in this castle... and have it burned to the ground.

Small steps. First, she had to get out of here. She started pacing her cell, looking for any weakness or maybe the miraculous secret entrance to the cell leading to another part of the castle.

She was about to pull the sheets off the bed just to clad herself in something, when she felt a presence in the room, and then the sound of something sliding against metal.

She whipped around to see that damned vampire there, on the other side of the bars, hands up high as she practically hung from them, her torso near parallel with the ground, her feet away from the bars so she could assume her provocative position.

"Did you sleep well~?" she asked in her characteristic playful demeanour, ever twisted by that devious nature that Amelie was sure understood exactly what they were doing.

"When I get out of here..." Amelie growled, prompting the vampire giggle.

"Out~? But that would defeat the point of your penance, intruz~ Ah, we had such fun before, but soon, we will get to have much more fun~"

"You call that fun!?" Amelie shouted, taking a forceful step towards the bars, enough her breasts bounced a little. She saw the vampire's gaze linger on her bust, and instinctively, she covered herself up... and that was when she noticed she no longer had any stubble around her crotch, a closer shave than she could ever manage.

Her face flushed red with embarrassment. As if that was the most violating thing that'd been done to her since she stepped foot in her castle. She clenched her eyes shut and stamped down the words she wanted to say, hardly important in this situation.

She then fixed the vampire with a glare.

"When I get out of here..." she repeated, "I am going to drive something sharp through that heart of yours, and then burn this castle to the ground. You hear me? I'll make you pay."

The vampire cocked her head to the side, and then gave a wicked grin.

"Oh, you are quite lively, złodziej~"

She suddenly burst into black smoke. The cloud rushed through the bars, swirling around Amelie with a buffeting affect, Amelie yelping in surprise as she tried to shake it off.

But she felt her body bound, and slowly, the touch of a feminine figure to her bare back, breasts compressing to her torso from behind as the vampire reformed behind her, their arms wrapped around Amelie's body tightly.

She began to struggle, but like before, the vampire was considerably stronger than they looked.

But when Amelie felt the vampire run their tongue up her neck slowly and firmly, she suddenly found herself without the strength to resist.

"It seems I have to play with you some more~" they whispered seductively, lingering to lick the top of Amelie's ear, then suckling on the lobe, before finally trailing a series of lecherous licks and kisses down Amelie's neck.

Similarly, their hands began to move, one sliding up to take a gloved hold of one of Amelie's breasts, gently rolling the nipple between two fingers, whilst the other slipped down to start circling two fingers at her clitoris.

It didn't take long for both buds to erect, and a strained moan to leave her lips. She tried, desperately, to push the vampire off her, but it was as if her body refused to fight, like the vampire had done something to her.

Her body grew hot, arousal filling her, eager to feel the vampire's touch once more.

She gasped, the vampire's fingers sliding between her labia, as their other hand swapped breasts, fondling each in turn.

It was at this moment Amelie tried to get something out of the vampire.