Castle Mroczna - The Third Born

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you want from me!?" she demanded desperately.

The demonic wench paused their brief attention to Amelie's neck, to let out one of their playful, twisted giggles.

"I am Izolda Mroczna, the last born daughter to my Mother, Katarzyna Mroczna, and you, are going to become one of our newest maidens~"

And then their fingers curled inside of Amelie's pussy. They began to piston, slowly at first, but they gradually picked up speed and fervour as the vampire's lust grew. They knew exactly where to sink their gloved digits into Amelie's pussy, thumb rubbing relentlessly to her clitoris, the pleasure building inside the woman.

She tried to protest, but all she could do was let out a shuddering sigh of pleasure; it was as if she was in their thrall, her body at least, Amelie finding no escape from their embrace or the vigorous, precise work of their fingers, or the encroaching orgasm that this vampire so gratuitously worked her towards, salacious gasps and murmurs put into Amelie's neck as they once more began suckling and kissing, fangs threatening to puncture at any moment, perhaps start the feasting anew.

And when Amelie couldn't hold out any longer, when she finally felt herself let go and tumble over the edge, she shuddered in the Vampire's embrace, crying out in ecstasy, just from their fingers, soaking their digits in her arousal.

And yet, Amelie still had no idea what fate truly had in store for her, in Castle Mroczna...