Castle Mroczna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only that the rumours of this place mentioned nothing about vampires hungry for semen as much as blood.

He shuddered.

Vampires.

He couldn't quite believe they were real, but there was no other explanation for her drinking his blood, and the effect it had on him.

Again, the bite marks on his neck twitched.

He feared he was going to be turned into a desiccated corpse, drained of absolutely everything.

He wondered how many others had befallen that fate before he...

Samson didn't have a chance to wallow in his despair when the door on the left opened.

The vampire in white ducked through the opening, too short for her towering frame.

She had to be at least eight feet in height. Maybe more. Samson had a hard time telling.

She flipped her veil up over her hat and fixed him with a devious grin.

"Sleep well, intruz~?" she asked.

"Let me go," he demanded, but his voice hardly sounded fierce and determined. She let out an amused laugh as she sauntered over to the other side of the room.

"Really, you people are such delights," she remarked. "Always begging for freedom after intruding on my property, invading my house. My sanktuarium."

Samson went to speak, to try and explain himself, but she twisted his way and held up a gloved finger, a command of silence.

"I have heard the excuses before, głupiec," she asserted. "You did not know, yes? Or you thought the place abandoned? Or, perhaps, that no power recognises my home and holdings that surely it must not matter?"

He expected her to be angry, but there was subtle mirth in her tone.

She chuckled lowly.

"Whatever your... excuses, intruz, your transgression has been committed. So I shall exact punishment as I see fit... really, you should be thankful. My daughters are more... aggressive, than I."

She laughed again, and moved to stand before the bed, reaching out to grasp the posts at the corner, leaning forward and giving Samson a provocative view straight down her terribly generous cleavage.

He also saw new details, including a necklace bearing simple but luxurious jewellery, white gems interspersed between pale pearl beads, with what looked like a length of platinum shaped like a slender diamond hanging in the middle.

"Besides, intruz, I do not think you so mind my methods... after all, you gave me such sweet nectar hours before~"

The memory made his cock twitch, and the vampire noticed, her lower lip tugging a little in a sensual manner, eyes drifting low to gaze upon his barely stirring manhood.

Samson was internally full of dread, knowing what she wanted and having no way to resist her. He was at her mercy, and she could play with him however she pleased... and she seemed capable of giving him terrible euphoria.

"So then," she said, pushing away from the bed, which gave a soft creak from the motion, as she turned her back to him. "Now that you are awake and ready, I shall take what I wish..."

Her hands moved in front of her. Samson heard some clicking noises, shifting fabric, and watched as she slipped out of her white dress, exposing her voluptuous white body.

Like her face, her frame was mature in appearance, but it was hardly wrinkled, and utterly enticing, the soft, broad rolls giving her a curvaceous physique. Wide hips and rounded glutes were practically hypnotic, but he could also spy the edges of her massive bust, contained within a black, lacy brassier.

Her lingerie was exquisite, all black lace that contrasted with her plaster skin, though it was slightly more 'blued' than her face. She had a garter belt and expensive stockings as well, and a pantyhose that almost vanished between the cleft of her glutes.

She stepped out of her shoes and gently pushed them aside, taking off her hat and tossing it onto the head of the mannequin.

Every movement possessed a sensual edge, careful movements meant to entice and excite, showing that, despite her mature frame, she was more flexible than she appeared.

She turned her head to give him a sideways glance, the corner of her mouth visible and tugging into a knowing grin.

She looked away and slid her hands down her sides, a provocative show before she turned around to face him.

He could see pale nipples contained beneath the lace of the brassier, just barely tinged pink, seemingly erecting in their constraints.

Her bust was sizeable; even if she were proportional to him, he felt he might have lost his head in her cleavage. As she was, it was like staring into a bottomless narrow crevasse every time she briefly leaned forward.

Faint veins webbed her breasts, not too noticeable, but another indicator of her apparent bodily age... not enough to deduct from her beauty.

She had soft fat rolls across her belly, but nothing that obscured anything, including her navel. Her thighs were girthy, but no part of her had unsightly flab.

She was the perfect image of a voluptuous, mature seductress.

Her display when her back was turned to Sam was alone enough to get his cock stirring. By the time she turned to face him and give him a full view of her bottomless cleavage, he was almost at full mast.

She tugged her lower lips seductively, and leaned forward some more.

"Young men always think they can resist an older woman... głupcy, they know nothing of experience~"

She let out a haughty laught, and even that made his penis twitch. It wasn't just experience though; yes, she was an older woman, and she certainly didn't seem all that human... but she was alluring in her maturity. Her body was tempting, and her skill... well, he'd already experienced her fellatio.

She knew her way around a man. And it scared Samson.

She let go of the posts of the bed, and proceeded to tug off her gloves, flicking them behind her. Her nails were obsidian black and well manicured.

He idly wondered if they were sharp like obsidian too...

With a haughty murmur, she reached out and grasped his dick. Samson gasped, and felt a spurt of vigour in his member at the wrap of her hand.

She almost completely covered his shaft with her one hand alone. Her hands weren't particularly 'meaty' either, possessing a slenderness that remained proportional with her voluptuous form.

The simple difference in scale meant his dick was utterly entrapped with just one hand.

"Mmm... you are warm, intruz... I feel that blood rushing into your manhood~"

She sucked in air through her teeth, a sound of satisfaction. It allowed him to catch a glimpse of those sharp fangs, which seemed shorter than when she'd bitten him before.

A reminder, along with her words, of her true nature.

She started to pump his cock, one hand slowly stroking him whilst the other braced herself on the edge of the bed, letting her lean over and torment him with that deep cleavage ever so gently swaying before his eyes.

His face flushed red with heat and arousal, and before long he was completely hard in her grip, strong but careful, squeezing neither too hard nor too softly.

She locked eyes with him, those maroon orbs full of age, full of experience far beyond his mortal lifespan, but dimmed they were not. They were hypnotic, impossible to tear away from.

He knew better then than ever that he was hopelessly in her snare. There was no escape.

A groan was drawn from between his clenched teeth, Samson trying to suppress any sounds of pleasure, but her method was... precise. She put a gentle twist to her strokes, and ran her thumb across his glans with slow, soft circles to the slope of the helm.

Without lubrication, she couldn't go too fast, but she was doing just fine with the repeated rolling of his foreskin, and with not a single strand of pubic hair remaining, there was no risk of any 'snags'.

Pre began to dribble from his opening, and she swiftly wiped her thumb over his tip, making small circles with the thicker digit to lather the secretions into his skin.

When more precum trickled, she slipped more of her hand up to get some on her upper palm and fingers, and slowly, she smeared it across his cock, providing the lubrication that was then absent.

It allowed her to move her hand a little faster, and pump a little more smoothly, a spiralling motion from root to tip, not that she had to move her hand much to stroke the entirety of his penis.

Samson's jaw slackened eventually, too weak to resist the soft but masterful stimulation she was exerting on him. And he moaned, a breathy sound, but a delight to the vampire's ears, the woman giving him a devious closed-mouth chuckle.

"I feel every throb in my grip... can you feel how your manhood heats my hand~? How positively desperate it is for my touch~?"

Her words were mocking, but her voice was just so enticing, so tempting.

She got faster, once more precum made it down his length, smeared into his skin by her stroking.

A quiet, rapid slicking sound filled Samson's ears. Not one droplet of his precum was allowed to idle upon his glans, her constantly rubbing thumb lathering the secretions into him.

A pressure was building in his loins, Samson starting to pant nigh inaudibly.

"Are you going to climax, intruz~? Pour your essence all over my hand~? Like the pitiful boor you are~? Well... don't hold back now~ The life of young, crass men pleases me~ I want it~ So... don't disappoint me, intruz~"

Even when she was mocking him, her voice dripped with mature bewitchment.

Samson's panting grew louder and a bit faster, as she pumped his cock with an increased vigour.

No virgin was he, but this was not something he could attest to any experience in. And every time she spoke, her bite mark on his neck seemed to twinge strangely...

"No..." he whined in protest, but it was too little to stop the wave of euphoria that rolled over him, bucking upwards with a small cry into the vampire's hand. She laughed in delight and victory, knowing she had once again defeated him, Samson little more than a plaything to her.

Even harder to endure given how good she was making him feel, the vampire seemingly not content on simply using him to get off. She wanted to torment him, inflict pleasure on him as her plaything.

He tugged on the chains that bound him, his seed sputtering from his tip and washing over her hand.

She slowed her strokes and tightened her grip a little, slowly pumping and twisting his orgasming penis as if milking it, to lurid effect as well, Samson unable to hold back the groaning whine that left his lips, the vampire shooting him an almost mocking look before finally letting him go once he stopped issuing semen.

"Look at you... cumming on my hand like a boor... how vulgar~"

She laughed again. He hated her laughs. They were mocking, yet so enticing, so... provocative.

He watched as she brought her hand to her mouth, and in her own vulgar display, ran her tongue across her palm, licking up his ejaculate like a sticky treat, but even when she slipped her fingers between her lips, drawing off every speck of his seed, there was a strange, debauched elegance to it, the quiet slurps and smacks obscene but less crude than they should have been.

When she finished, she let out a sigh as if his cum were a fine wine she'd had the pleasure of sampling.

"Warm and virile... just the way I like it~"

She fixed him with a look and gave him one of her sinister broad smiles.

"We are not done here, intruz," she assured him. "But I am not entirely without mercy. I will give you respite here..."

She crawled onto the bed, telling Samson that her 'mercy' and this 'respite' was not going to be as much of a reprieve as he could've hoped. He could feel even the seemingly reinforced springs of the mattress strain under her weight, sagging wherever her knees fell upon the bed.

With fear, he watched as she moved to straddle his torso, dropping to her knees, just below his arms.

"... in exchange you put that mouth to use here~"

She reached down to her crotch, and pulled aside her panties, revealing her vulva to him.

She had no hair around her groin, and her vulva seemed a little puffy, though it was just as pale as the rest of her. There was a small amount of shine from moisture of arousal. With two fingers, she spread her outer labia, revealing pale but pinker flesh between them, revealing more moisture.

The vampire chortled softly, and then she shuffled forward, grasping his head with her other hand. She slid her lower legs beneath his arms, sandwiching them between her calves and her thighs. Fortunately, they were not squeezed so tightly it was uncomfortable.

However, that was only because she came to rest her crotch upon his face, pussy pressing to his lips, elevating her hips and her thighs just slightly.

Samson winced at this, and groaned when she began to lecherously rock her hips upon his face, getting that arousal on his lips.

"I would start licking, intruz," she insisted. "Or I may find other ways to show my ire."

He didn't want to give into her threats, but at the same time, he was terrified of what else she might have done to him. As it stood, her 'punishment' thus far involved sexual dominance. Far less painful than what she might have had in store if he defied her.

Besides, the way her thighs and rump squashed and conformed to his head... it was terribly tempting. She rocked from side to side, shifting the weight against him and how her body squashed and pressed to his head.

She smelled nice, a perfume no doubt, and her arousal bore no unpleasant taste. He didn't know if that was typical of a woman's self-lubrication or a trait specific to her; no one's ever sat on his face like this before.

With both reluctance and a tempted desire, he opened his mouth, and stretched out his tongue to meet her slit.

He started slowly, tracing his tongue up and down between her folds. He really didn't know what he was doing, but it seemed to please the vampire.

"Yes... that's it, chłopak~" she crooned, using a new word he didn't know. He knew none of these words. It was the language of the region, but he'd never bothered to learn it, relying on Oleg and Amelie to translate when needed.

But he could tell it was dominant and teasing in nature by her tone alone, and the faces she made whenever she spot. He could just see her, looking down upon him with that lusting, controlling expression, though her size made it difficult to see past her abdomen and her voluminous chest.

He licked a little faster, meandering upwards until his tongue felt a more rigid bump; her clitoris, quite fat compared to him. He gently wagged his muscle against it, whilst also doing his best to clasp her lips to her vulva, working his jaw away with an inexperienced suckling.

She let out soft breaths, and for a brief moment, over the top of her chest, he saw her bite her lower lip seductively.

Her grip on the top of his head tightened, tugging him more firmly into her crotch.

"Faster now," she commanded. "Do not disappoint me, and I will see you rewarded fittingly for your penance~"

Samson had no idea what she meant by that, but he didn't disobey her, if it meant a chance of surviving.

Though so far, she hadn't really threatened to kill him...

He curled his tongue faster against her pink flesh, wiggling his tongue at her clit and sucking harder upon her vulva. He traced the looser folds of her inner labia, and then found her entrance, prodding his tongue inside; her size meant it was a fairly easy fit, but even then he could realise there was an unexpected tightness to her walls, as though she could squeeze and clench quite a bit.

She gripped tighter, and muttered something in her language, soft breaths leaving her mouth as she started grinding her pussy against his mouth, subjecting him to the tantalising shifts of her softer rump and thighs against his head.

His member throbbed with an unexpected need, Samson unable to suppress his own arousal; for all his fear, this was a terribly erotic situation he had found himself in.

He wiggled his inexperienced tongue about in her entrance, before withdrawing his muscle to attack her clit again.

He didn't reasonably think he could get her to orgasm with his efforts, and he was worried that would amount to 'disappointment' in her eyes, but she was consistently breathing out in pleasure, even groping one of her breasts with her free hand through the cup of the lacy brassier.

She was starting to grind a bit harder to his mouth to, making it more difficult for him to lick her, and exerting a pressure on his head that was starting to become uncomfortable.

But then, with a gasp, she pulled away, prompting Samson to take a clear breath since she first sat on his face.

She sighed out with satisfaction, before looking down upon him with amusement on her face.

"You did well, chłopak~ Inexperienced, yes... but there is always promise with young men like you~"

She laughed lowly and pulled away from his face, covered in her moisture of arousal. He was panting, and he didn't quite know why, he hadn't done anything particularly strenuous.

She shuffled backwards upon her knees, the bed sagging under her weight, Samson feeling his body shift towards each pit she made before they vanished.

She slipped off the bed, standing before him.

"But for now... I will satisfy myself. But I would not fret, chłopak~ You will enjoy this as much as I shall~"

Then, she reached behind her back, and undid the straps of her brassier, her hefty breasts practically flinging the garment to the ground as they were freed. Without constraint, they did sag a little more, spreading to either side, but not in aged, displeasing way. They looked natural, smooth and alluring, further accentuating her matured beauty.

Then she reached down to her thighs and began to strip her pantyhose, leaving her crotch completely bare as she stepped to remove them.

She licked her lips, and stepped forward, still wearing her garter belt, but seeing no need to remove it.

Samson tugged on his restraints instinctively as she crawled back onto the bed, her breasts shifting with gravity in a way that was hypnotic, bouncing and jiggling a little with her sharper movements.

She straddled Samson's thighs, and he couldn't help struggling a little with a fear he couldn't quite explain.

Why was he so afraid of her fucking him?

She brought her hands to his erection, gently stroking it. His penis must have remembered her masterful touch, because it throbbed the moment her touch graced its length, and beaded a little pre for her.

"Already so eager, chłopak~ That's good~" She laughed wickedly, circling her palm to his glans and smearing that arousal of his into his sensitive skin, making him wince with stimulation.

But she wasn't going to wring him out with her hands this time. She let one of her hands go, the other gripping it a bit tighter as she rose up, lifting her hips just enough to slide his member beneath her crotch, glans gently parting those comparatively fat labia. Her other hand pressed to his chest for mild leverage.

She licked her lips salaciously. Samson started panting.

"Can you feel it~?" she asked. "Feel how the lust in me begins to warm my body~?"

Indeed, as she started to circle her hips, teasing his glans with the rubbing of her pussy, he could feel her folds starting to warm. And looking up, Samson swore he could see a faint light behind those eyes of hers.

But he didn't answer her. And it didn't seem like she expected him to, laughing in her wicked, seductive way.

And then, she began to slide down his mast, taking his member into her pussy until she came to rest on his crotch, feet either side of him as she crouched upon him.