Castle Mroczna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slipped in easily, but that didn't take away from the pleasurable tightness, Samson able to feel how her walls flexed from the squeezing of her muscles, the vampire making sure she was tight enough to tantalise him.

"My size will offer you no reprieve, chłopak, this body was forged by dark desire~"

She let out yet another laugh, more wicked and more seductive than before, seemingly revelling in both the eroticism and the terror she exuded. Then she began to rise, and drop back down, hardly moving but taking him from root to tip.

Samson moaned into the room, unable to suppress the pleasure he was already beginning to feel.

She placed both hands on his chest, covering it easily with her fingers splayed, gently digging in her fingertips.

"You'll give me every drop, you will release your essence into me~" she warned salaciously. "Your essences of life sustain me, fuel me, bring me pleasure~"

For someone with the figure she had, she moved fluidly, gracefully, Samson finding nowhere to look upon her that didn't fill his head with sinful feelings.

Even the rolls of fat on her shifted and moved with a sensual edge. And of course, both her breasts and her glutes proved to be such erotic sights, the former gently bouncing and swaying with the motions of her body, the latter ever so gently jiggling whenever her hips connected with his crotch... though it all became that bit more prominent when she started going faster.

Now he could hear the slapping of their bodies softly colliding, a moist edge to it that only made it that more lurid.

Her hands slid up a little, grasping at his shoulders and pushing him down into the bed.

"Does penance to me not fill your heart with desire~?" she asked him; her deep voice sounded so sensual with the husky edge it now possessed, the breathy softness blending with the rich tenor she spoke with. "I can feel you throbbing in me. Did you think you could resist me~? Głupiec, you are mine~"

The way she said that made Samson feel a sense of peril, but he could hardly dwell on it, with how he was feeling; he knew he was going to cum inside of her, there was no hope of holding back now. She should've been too large, too big to achieve a sufficient grip on his cock. But with how tightly she was able to squeeze, it was a perfect sensation that made him almost whimper in pleasure, between the moans that he couldn't help release.

She picked up more speed, the mattress of the bed starting to groan and bounce with modest elasticity.

The slapping was louder, resounding through the bedroom. She started panting softly, enjoying the pleasure she felt. How, he didn't know, he couldn't have reached that deep into her.

Her breasts bounced with her, enough that they started to 'clap' together with a soft sound, her glutes doing the same as they jiggled with each rise and fall.

Then she leaned over him, stopping briefly to brace herself on the bed, hands either side of him, above his head, before she started rolling her hips rapidly, grinding his cock against the folds of her tightly clenching walls.

"Oh god!" he exclaimed, unable to hold back anymore. She knew what she was doing, and seeing those bouncing breasts now inches from his face as gravity pulled on them -- sometimes so close her erect nipples grazed against his head -- was too much to bear.

He wasn't climaxing just yet. But he was beaten. Now the chains that bound him tormented him simply because he could not at least hold onto this devilish woman of night and blood whilst her efforts extracted such delight from him.

Every now and then she let out a less elegant grunt of pleasure, but it didn't detract from the dominance she exerted upon him, letting out a laugh.

"Nothing Holy has sway in this house, chłopak~ You will know soon enough~"

Her terrible laugh tormented him, wicked and seductive in equal measure, filling him with both dread and desire.

However, he didn't get a chance to exclaim anything more, for she dropped further down, and arched her back a little, just to trap his head between her great breasts, each as large or larger than his cranium. Feeling them brush and jiggle against his cheeks, his brow, every part of his face, just from her riding, earned a whimper from him.

How could any man resist this?

She started slamming down, the loud slapping echoing throughout the room muffled to him by her enveloping breasts.

"Yes, chłopak, just a little more..."

Her voice was husky, and muffled like the smacks of her hips upon his thanks to her bust. But he could feel the way her squeezing walls seemed to quiver, having difficulty maintaining that tightness.

Of course, his cock was throbbing and leaking hopelessly. His climax was arriving very soon.

He started tugging on his chains, starting to squirm beneath her thanks to the stimulation. He just wanted to touch her, but trapped as he was, he could do nothing but strain helplessly.

He bucked upwards every now and then involuntarily, the stimulation too irresistible.

And then with a loud cry, he bucked upwards hard, and with several powerful throbs, he released into her.

His ropes of cum would've gone unnoticed in her, a pittance for her size, but she could feel his climax ripple through his body.

"Yes, that's it~! Give me every drop of life~!"

She was moving faster now, exclaiming in her language.

"Tak dobrze~!"

A few more strokes, practically driving Samson into the mattress, subjecting him to tortuous pleasure in his post-orgasmic sensitivity, and the vampire found her peak, crying out and shuddering vigorously. Her walls rippled around his beleaguered cock, Samson whimpering at this hellish stimulation, a surge of moisture practically drowning it.

It seemed to last forever, but it was only a few seconds before she all but collapsed atop of him, Samson buried beneath her body.

Her weight was intense, only just shy of crushing, but the softness of her body made it all terribly pleasing.

Then, she sat up, causing her walls to shift against his softening penis and illicit some extra jolts of stimulation, but she was no longer squeezing like before, so she felt quite loose around him.

She ran her hands down her body in a sensuous display, before fixing him with a dangerous, sensuous look.

"Well done, chłopak~"

She rose off his cock, slipping out with a slick, obscene sound, a quiet slap as it dropped limply against his belly. Samson could feel moisture trickling down his balls, but he didn't know if it was his own cum or her lingering arousal; she'd warmed quite a bit once they started copulating, so he could not tell the difference.

She slid down her body, still laying against him, breasts squashing to his torso as she brought her head to his, clasping the side of his face with one of her hands.

She smiled at him, but it was a dangerous, almost predatory expression that set Samson's nerves on edge, which was quite the conflict after all the tantalising sensations she had forced on him, and it made it hard for him to calm his breathing.

"You will make a fine sługa~" she said. Before Samson could either ask what that meant or protest being made into anything, she pressed her lips to his in a forceful kiss.

It made his eyes go wide, feeling her lips work against his mouth, so much broader than his. Her tongue pushed into his mouth, so broad in comparison that it practically filled it. Samson grunted and groaned in response, wincing at this assertive, thieving kiss, the lecherous smacking filling his ears, just mildly sloppy, and entirely domineering.

Then she broke her kiss with a lascivious lick of her lips.

"But until then... just food~"

She gripped the side of his head, moving her thumb over his chin to let her tilt his head to the side, bringing her other hand to grasp the top of his skull.

All so she could sink her fangs into his neck once again.

Samson let out a painful cry, struggling against the chains that bound his limbs, but like before, the pain began to fade quickly, soon to be replaced with a bizarre warmth and stimulation.

But compared to her gentler sips from before, she was practically gulping his blood down, the wet sounds of her drinking both erotic and frightening. And the unnatural stimulation he felt far more intense, his cock growing hard between his body and hers.

Her tongue was rolling aggressively against his skin between her teeth, lapping up what blood wasn't gulped down into her throat or seemingly siphoned through her teeth, once more feeling longer than they had looked when he glimpsed them prior.

The chains were rattling loudly from his helpless -- and soon involuntary -- struggles, pulling on them simply because the strange stimulation made his body spasm.

Precum spilled from his cock, the pleasure growing orgasmic quickly, but with heightening ecstasy came waning awareness of his surroundings.

He was getting weaker, and his breathing became ragged. His eyelids felt heavy, and he feared she was going to drain him to death.

She was starting to shiver too. Was she feeling pleasure from this?

Samson didn't really know, it was getting hard to think; between the weakness of her feeding and the ecstasy that filled him, his concentration was utterly dead.

His writhing began to weaken to twitches, groaning meekly as his strength faded, save for the almost violent throbbing of his penis.

Then she bit down just a little harder, the mild pain quickly overwhelmed by euphoria as he came, spurting cum against her body, which started to shudder like it was vibrating, a low orgasmic moan rolling against his neck, muffled by the seal of her lips.

He only let out a choked gasp.

However, he was seemingly spared doom when she let go of his neck with a satisfied gasp, the vampire licking her lips, savouring his taste.

He felt so weak, breathing shallowly, barely able to look at her even when she grasped him by the chin, forcing him to look into her eyes which were now assuredly glowing.

"Sleep now, chłopak~ Soon, you and all your towarzysze will embrace service to House Mroczna, and I, Lady Katarzyna Mroczna, will show you the pleasures of faithful service~"

A low, dangerous chuckle followed Samson into unconsciousness, a soft sigh leaving him as he slipped from the waking world.

Alive... but with a forever bound fate.

---

This is the first in a new series I'm going to do with entries in between other different posts. It is heavily inspired by Alcina Dimitrescu and her daughters and castle from Resident Evil VIII, however, it is not a complete copy of that setting, only the elements I like for smut purposes, and will feature few if any other elements from that setting, focusing solely on Lady Mroczna, her Daughters, and how they 'deal' with trespassers.