Castles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up and took her hand. She turned her back to me and moved her hair to one side. "Unzip," she said.

I undid the hook and slid the zipper down slowly, the backs of my fingers brushing down her spine, down to the little dimple in the small of her back. She shivered and got goosebumps. I stroked that little hollow with my fingertips and she squirmed.

The tactile sensation was incredible, and I slid my hands back up, parting the two sides of her dress until it slipped over her shoulders. The front hung on her breasts for a moment, then she wriggled a bit and it fell to the floor. Her arms crossed across her breasts, she looked back over her shoulder at me and her little pointy pink tongue moistened her lips.

She knew exactly what she was doing. She turned quickly, pressing herself against me and pulling my head down to kiss me. I lost myself to the sensation and felt clever fingers unbuttoning my shirt, spreading it open as her breasts pressed into my bare chest, nipples already erect, scraping over me.

I held her, keeping the kiss and felt her hands at my waist, quickly disposing of my belt buckle, then the hook and zipper of my pants. They fell, and we matched. Well, sort of. Her tiny little purple lace panties and my black and yellow Wolverine boxer briefs pressed together.

I felt her cool little hands slip inside, squeezing my ass, and I pushed her panties off, down over the jutting roundness of her cheeks, tugging on them a little. I let go and sunk my fingers in, feeling that malleable firmness. She flexed and it was silk-covered iron. She giggled, stepping back to raise one leg so she could discard the panties. I shucked down my underwear and she started the shower.

She got the water the temperature she wanted, basically lava flowing out of the shower head, stepped in and pulled me with her.

I pulled her wet body back against me, my cock erect and pressing into that glorious ass. She reclined her head against my chest, and I reached for a bottle, squeezing the gel out on her chest. My hands, seemingly of their own volition, smeared the gel, working lower, soaping up those stunning breasts.

I massaged them, hands sliding, plucking at and stretching her rubbery nipples until they snapped free, the soap sliding them smoothly through my fingers. She made a low moaning sound, grinding herself back into me.

I went slowly, washing, touching, caressing every inch of her. Stefanie had been a beautiful bundle of sexy, and I'd seen plenty of beautiful women naked, both in person and in pictures, but I'd never seen anything like Meyers. She was the total package.

Her breasts stood out proudly, creamy brown, darkening to a milk chocolate as the little miniature features covering the ends thickened, little hills of their own, coming to pointed little peaks of the same color. I got more gel in my hands, sliding down over the muscularity of her body, cupping her little pussy and washing. She trembled against me and began a slow writhe. I felt the little nub of her clit and rubbed it gently as she moaned again.

I moved away, washing her back, kneeling behind her to get my hands on that ass. God it was spectacular, callipygian, amazing in its shape, firm, spectacularly round. I spent a lot of time there, unable to quite believe what I was seeing, feeling, squeezing. She giggled.

"You like my ass, huh?"

"God, baby, you're spectacular."

I washed her legs, turning her to face me, the water streaming down over us, and I parted her legs a little, leaned forward and gave that little pussy a swipe with my tongue. She jolted and sagged at the knees a little. I held her legs firmly, dipping in, and she began to tremble as my tongue burrowed inside, finding her slippery moisture, then moving back up to tease the little brown nub above.

"Oh, my God," she groaned. "Yes..."

Her fingers tangled in my wet hair and she tugged me closer, her hips thrusting, seeking more. She was steady now, so I used one hand to stroke the inside of her thighs, bringing it up and easing a finger into her as I attacked her clit with my mouth.

Every movement of my tongue and lips produced a reaction, and I eased my finger carefully up into her hot tightness. I felt no barrier at her opening, and I wondered...

Forgetting that, I used every trick I knew to make this something she would never forget. Her trembling became very pronounced, her muscles tensing and then she made a hoarse little scream, exploding, all that tension turning into thrusting, moaning incredible girl as she came, beginning to droop against me.

I quickly stood, leaving that finger inside her and held her as she writhed against me, the look of ecstasy on her face the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. She gradually coasted down, sagging against me for a moment as I felt her contract again and again on my finger.

She rested for a minute, the water streaming over us, then she looked up, searching my face, my eyes. Evidently, she found what she was looking for, because she reached up and pulled me down for a kiss. It went on forever, until she pulled away, panting.

"I've been waiting so long," she murmured, her voice barely audible. "God, I love you. That was... perfect." She leaned back and flashed me one of those dazzling smiles. "My turn. No, your turn."

Not a single inch of me wasn't explored. She avoided my cock and balls until everything else was explored to her satisfaction.

"I didn't know you shaved," that wet little beauty said, looking up at me. "I like."

I laughed. "Well, so did your mother."

"It's in the genes," she said.

I was covered in gel, washed thoroughly, rinsed and inspected. She turned my cock to different angles, hefted and gently explored my nuts.

She giggled. "Is it supposed to be this big?"

I laughed. "How would you know?"

Wrapping her long slender fingers around me, she looked up again. "I don't. This is my first, in the flesh, so to speak. I do have an Internet connection, you know."

"I'm installing parental controls as soon as we get back," I said.

She slapped my thigh. "Nuh-uh. Imma kiss him."

Her words were matched by actions, and the sight was incredible. This incredible dusky elf was planting those full, lush lips on me. They slowly parted and she took me inside volcanic heat.

She pulled back. "What do I do?" she asked.

"Whatever feels good," I said. "Imagine it's an ice cream cone."

She cocked her head to one side, threw her wet curls over her back and if she ate ice cream cones like she went after my dick, I wanted to be an ice cream cone.

It had been a while, and the sight, the gulping sounds she made, the feel of those lips and her hot little tongue had me on the brink in no time. I warned her.

"Baby, if you don't stop..."

Her eyes came up and locked on mine as she redoubled her efforts, pumping what she didn't have in her mouth with one wet little hand, the other braced on my thigh.

The pleasure was agonizing in intensity as I went off like a bomb. She gagged and sputtered at the first burst, then went back to work, cum flowing down her little pointed chin, her eyes never leaving mine. The sensation built into discomfort, just too much, and I held her face between my hands, easing her off and pulling her up.

She turned her face into the water, rinsing away the cum, then I pulled her nakedness tightly against me.

She had her face in my shoulder, nuzzling into me like a kitten. "Was it good?" I heard her murmur in enquiry.

"God, baby, if it was any better, I'd die," I told her. I tilted her head up so I could kiss her, lifted her by her butt and put her out on the mat, stepping out after her. I dried her, fluffed up her curls with another towel and dried myself as she moved out into the room, her hair wrapped in the towel.

She had the bed turned down and was lying there on the white sheets, wet curls spread out in a halo on the towel over her pillow, a gorgeous naked brown goddess. As I walked to the bed, she squealed and jumped up. "Wait, wait."

She walked, all that glorious nakedness, into the bar area. I watched her walk, and the words to "Black Dog" sprung unbidden to my mind: "Hey, hey, baby when you walk that way, watch honey drip, can't keep away." She was pure, unadulterated honey. She bent to get in the refrigerator, and I could see that dusky pussy peeking out from that gap between her thighs. God, it was a sight to raise the dead, and I wasn't dead.

She came bouncing back with two bottles of water, the view from the front no less spectacular than from behind, and that was a hell of a view. She set one bottle on the bedside table, bounced into bed, opened the top and drank about half the bottle, handing it to me. "I was hella thirsty," she said.

I laughed, drank the rest and threw the empty bottle across the room. It was a perfect shot into the trash, astonishing even me.

"Damn, you good." She admired my shot. I grabbed her and pulled her down, kissing all over her face.

"No, kitten, you're good," I said.

There was no more talking, or any other interruptions for a while, until she pushed me onto my back, crawling on top of me. "Make love to me, Bennet," she said.

"Baby, are you..."

"I'm sure," she said. "I've never been as sure of anything in my life. Imma do it."

She sat up, scooting her hips forward along my legs until her slit was riding on my dick. She ground down and moaned, sliding forward so that her lips enveloped the top half of my cock, letting me feel how wet and warm she was. She repeated that motion, sliding easier every time as her gooey juices made me slick.

She slid forward far enough that I got stuck in her entrance, my cock popping free to ride up over her clit as she moaned again. She repeated it, this time getting the angle right as I popped inside.

She froze in place, a look of pain and wonder on her face. "Oh, my God," she said. "Damn, what... I... you have a huge dick! Why don't you have a tiny little weenie?"

I had to laugh, then a thought struck me. "Meyers, should I be wearing a condom?"

"Oh, hell no. I been on birth control since I was like 17," she said. "Honestly, you are so clueless. I've never had a dick in me, though, and yours is a monster."

I wasn't a porn star, so it amused me she was making such a huge deal, but lying there with just the head of my dick in that snug little volcano was making me nuts. She swiveled her hips, stirring me around just inside her, then pressed again. I slid about halfway in, and she froze again, falling forward to flatten her breasts against my chest and stretching to kiss me.

"I dunno," she murmured. "I don't think I can take it."

"You can, baby," I assured her. "Women have whole babies. Let me..."

I held on to her slim hips, drew back and reclaimed the territory, resting again, then repeated the motion, not stopping this time, just reveling in the sensation of that silken sticky tunnel, advancing and retreating. After a minute I could feel her relaxing, and she began moving to meet me.

She was so flexible she could rise up and thrust back down with her hips while lying flat on my chest. I could see over her shoulder as her fantastic ass pumped and churned over me, jiggling each time she changed direction.

"I wanna see," she gasped, pushing herself up off my chest, looking down to our joining. She moaned when she saw my cock in her, her motions becoming stronger, and she reached down and began to rub her clit, dipping into her moisture for lubrication.

She was gradually taking more until the slapping of her ass against my thighs told us she wasn't going any deeper in that position. She was panting now, moaning out her pleasure with each pump of her hips, and she came, throwing herself down on my chest again and throbbing against me, her legs locking out straight outside mine and I could feel her toes curling against me. I let her come back to earth, then rolled so that I was on top of her.

"Let me drive," I whispered in her tiny little ear, biting gently on her earlobe. I began to drive into her, holding deeply at the bottom of each thrust, and her moans became very loud, her long muscular legs locking around me, pulling me into her as her hips thrust against me.

She was no passive lover, her hands everywhere, her body weaving a web of motion and she came again, bridging up against me, her legs locked and shaking again. She clung to me, her lips alive against mine. "Good God, Bennet, that was... that was... incredible."

I pushed up, flipping her on her belly, mounting her ass and plunging back inside, her ass against my groin, buried deeply inside her hot pussy, and I started pumping her. I gave her ass a little spank and she squealed, thrusting it back into me.

The sound of her squishy pussy, the ripe woman scent of her, the visual, her dark skin against my paler tone, the fact that she loved me, I loved her and had all her life, always would, drove me.

"Dad, I don't think I can... I can't... so deep... oh, my God, I'm going to come some more!" She made that little hoarse scream again, coming, moving from one orgasm to the next, sobbing into the bed, losing control and I came in her, harder than I could ever remember, pouring out all my love for this incredible girl, this woman, who was mine.

*****

The flight home was as tedious at the flight there had been, but there was a difference. Meyers was her usual dynamo, only more so. She chattered away until the flight got off the ground, then used her ear buds to listen to music for an hour or so. I had thought she was asleep, then I felt her hand slip into mine. She opened her eyes and looked at me oddly.

"Dad, what keeps us in Phoenix?" she asked.

"Umm... well, that's where we live," I said.

"Yeah, but why we live there, particularly?"

I laughed. "Why does anyone live anywhere? I lived there, at first, because my parents did. After I met your mother, she lived there, too. I got a job there, built my first shop, you were born and started school. We bought our house, I started the other shops, your grandparents are there."

"I wanna go to the University of Arizona," she said. "You know that. It's in Tucson. You have a shop in Tucson. What is preventing us from moving there?"

"Well, our house, your grandparents, seem to head the list," I said. "Why would we move there?"

"No one knows us there," she said. "It's still close enough that we could visit Gram and Pops all the time, and they could come to see us. A house is a house. The only thing special about ours is we live there."

"Okay, I understand that, but again, why?"

"Duh," she said. "I'm going to be living in Tucson, going to college. I want to be with you. Like I said, no one knows us there. We can be together, like "together," you know, and no one will know anything except that you my sugar daddy." She laughed.

"Well, I guess it's possible," I said. "Are you sure?"

"No, but it's something to think about."

"I'll do that," I assured her.

"I just want you to know that I'm willing to do drastic stuff to be with you," she said.

I was touched. "Thank you, baby. I'll do the same."

She flashed me that dazzling smile and the ear buds went back in. Those huge eyes closed, and I think she did fall asleep.

When we got home, we were both exhausted, and she wanted to nap, pulling me along with her. We made love, slow, sweet and so satisfying.

I knew we had challenges ahead, but as I rolled to her favorite position, taking her with me, I felt confident what I was feeling with her, what she obviously felt about me, was up to any obstacle. She was quickly asleep, and I just knew, somehow, she was dreaming about castles.