Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Suggestion

I think that your story would be much easier to follow if you could find some way to make the scene/perspective changes more obvious to the reader. I often found myself wondering *whose* thoughts I was reading for a while, until the context became clear a few sentences later. Other than this minor point, I can only say - nice work, keep it up!

ptmptmover 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you Anonymous

I would be happy to do so, I'll split the perspectives with the characters' names. The only thing is, what should I title the abductor's perspective? I know who he is in the story but that doesn't come out for some time yet. Any suggestions anyone?

dloold87dloold87almost 13 years ago
perspectives

why not seperate each perspective by area, like when you switch back to the prince and his brother, in bold put castle or somthing like they would do in a play. but without writing it like a play. that should help clear up some of the problem.

Here0rthereHere0rthereabout 12 years ago
Why

Why does Literotica keep stories with no ending on here for years? It really sucks to get into a story and then find the end is not available and it has been years since they added a chapter making it doubtful they ever will.

ptmptmover 10 years agoAuthor
Writing again

After a (long) hiatus, I am writing again and hope to post the next chapter within the next month.

Sassy_th4ngSassy_th4ngabout 10 years ago
Hiatus or sianora

Still no chapter 7

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Grr!

Tamara assesses the situation, is able to free herself and her vengeance upon the rapists (who are on the way to apply for a job with her fiancee). Ends up also saving the vile personage that put her into the mess in the first place...

So, Tamara and vile are heading back toward the keep....and I can't decide which way is best?

1. They end up crossing paths with their rescue posse?

2. She and friend/foe? walk in on them while the rescuers are are napping after the meal.

Why are they eating, and meeting, and interviewing when it was the campaign hardened prince noticed a trail and horse droppings. If you ever finish this story, please leave the traitor alive. At least long enough for Craving to get it's lustful drink.

Tamara, the bad ass nomad warrior princess...I'd read (hit) that!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous