Castro - Shemale Goddess Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Llawmaker
Llawmaker
13 Followers

It took around 5 minutes of general chat before I had over 150 viewers all frantically asking me to open their cam, tips started coming in so I open a few profiles to see a range of men, some fit young lads with impressive cocks, some older men, some men in knickers, all sorts really but each and every one wanking their cocks hard at the sight of me.

To start the show I began by removing my crotchless thong allowing me easier access to my tight anus and freeing my cock and balls. I grabbed some lube from the table, not that I needed lube but the act of applying would be a turn on for the viewers, I positioned the cam so my ass hold could be seen and began working lube into it using my fingers, one, two, three in the end I was sliding my whole fist in and out of my ass all the way to the wrist, several of the guys on cam came just after a minute or two of me starting fisting.

Next I grabbed the anal beads again only this time I was more aggressive with them pushing them deep inside using my whole fist to get them right in, and pulling them rapidly from my ass. Many times I did this, I must have had around £300 in tips by now, I was so aroused watching all the guys wanking and typing silly things like "I love you" and "marry me".

I finished with the beads and grabbed the 18inch blue bendy monster, I repositioned the cam so the guys could see my toned flat stomach and erect cock, and as I slid the whole dildo into my ass they could see the bulge in stomach rise and fall as the dildo pushed against my insides. Pre-cum was dripping from the end of my cock as I worked that huge dildo in and out of my ass, to finish I pushed it all in, bent over and let it gently slide out of my anus all on its own; for several second it just kept coming out like a blue python sliding out of its hole.

I was hard, throbbing and ready to cum now, so I turned around and sat down. I leant forward and took the top of my cock into my mouth tasting my own pre-cum. I could get down far enough onto my cock to be able to give myself a half decent blow job, so I worked away eager for when I would explode.

I could feel the urge rising, all the voyeurs were working their own cocks to a frenzy. "If you want me to cum in my mouth bitches, you'll have to tip" I said out loud, ding, ding, ding, hundreds of pounds worth of tips flew into my account. How could I let my adoring public down, I took my glans into my mouth dove deep and allowed my cum to explode into my mouth dribbling it down my cock as I continued to move up and down on the shaft.

I didn't swallow, I moved close to the camera and let the viewers see me gargle my cum and purposely dribble it down onto my breasts and over my erect nipples that a teased with the tips of my nails, lifting thin stringy strands to bridge my nipples and finger tips.

Done I signed out to a barrage of proposals, pleas, offers of money if I just stayed but that was enough self-pleasure for now. I was hankering for the real thing now and the thrill of all those people watching on the net gave me an idea, I was looking to get fucked in public. How hot would that be with real people watching, maybe even spraying their cum over me while I was fucking. I was hard already.

Chapter 5 -- Public, pubic, orgasmic

TBC

Llawmaker
Llawmaker
13 Followers
12