Casual Encounter

Story Info
A Chance Encounter at a night club.
2.2k words
4.3
24.1k
12
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This night out was exactly what the doctor ordered. I had been working my ass off for a promotion, and it finally came. It was more than I bargained for and then some, so the work I had put in was worth it in the end.

"Celebrating, huh?" the dark-haired bartender asked as I ordered another drink.

"Yeah, you can say that," I nodded.

"What's the occasion?" she said as she poured out my drink order.

"A big promotion," I said as I started to stare at her.

She was good-looking, but I could already tell the sign that she was happily in a relationship as she was already staring at her phone.

I was not on the prowl, but I wouldn't be turning it down if something came along.

"That's good," she said as she was already on her way to one of the other patrons.

I was nodding my head to a song that was playing when a ginger-haired lady cut in front of me and placed a drink order.

"Excuse me," I said.

"Not interested, sorry," the lady with the ginger hair said as she brushed me off.

"I meant...." I started to say.

"What's with you? I said I wasn't interested!" she yelled out loudly.

"He is sitting there, and you're nearly in his lap," the bartender said as she poured the drink.

"Oh," the ginger haired lady said as she looked at me. "I am sorry, been a bad day, guess I saw a slight opening and," she paused and collected herself.

"Alexis," she said as she held out her hand.

"Marcus," I introduced myself.

"Let me make it up to you," Alexis said. "I have a seating area just over there, let me invite you over, so you're away from the bar."

"You don't have to," I replied.

"I insist. You don't want me to sit alone, do you?" Alexis said with a bit of flirtation in her voice and body language.

"Absolutely not," I said as I grabbed my drink and followed Alexis through the bar and around the dance area.

"So," Alexis said as we sat down. "What brings you out at this time?"

"Recent promotion," I nodded. "Weekend off, and I thought I would celebrate."

"By yourself?" Alexis asked.

"Small friend circle, most of them are married or in a steady relationship," I replied.

"Same here," Alexis said.

"What about you?" I asked.

"Truthfully," she shook her head. "I came here from Georgia for a meeting, trying to bag some new investors and I," Alexis stopped to think for a second. "Dropped the ball big time."

"How so?" I asked.

Alexis told me the long story of how she woke up late because she set her alarm to pm, not am, then came in with her shirt missing two buttons, so her ample chest was straining the other buttons, plus it made her look like she was showing off her cleavage to everyone at the meeting, then she forgot that she left most of her cue cards at the hotel. Hence, she had to wing it. In all, it was a tragedy of dire circumstances.

"Could happen to anyone," I said.

"Well, I am sure I will lose my job over it," Alexis said as she downed her drink and held her hand to a passing waiter to get her another.

"I hope not," I said.

"I work for a mostly male-dominated company," Alexis nodded. "They have been waiting for me to fall flat on my face," the drink came, and she downed half of it in one gulp. "Most of them think I only got the position I am in because of my tits."

"Well, that's most males," I shrugged.

I knew many of my male colleagues who thought most of the females on our floor either got the position by laying on their backs or by flaunting their attributes.

"To be totally honest," Alexis said. She leaned in close to me, and I could tell the alcohol was having an effect. "I did get them done because our former boss was definitely a boob guy if you know what I mean?" she confessed.

Not many women would tell a total stranger that she had work done on her chest. Now that she mentioned them, I took a more extended look at them.

"Thirty-Six double K, if you are wondering," Alexis said with a smile.

"Wow, very impressive," I nodded.

"Go big or go home, right?" Alexis said.

We talked more about ourselves. I told Alexis more about my promotion and my recent break-up caused by me working more hours than she wanted me to, and Alexis told me about her nasty divorce that was still ongoing. Technically and legally, she was still married, but they hadn't lived together in over eight months and only talked to each other through their lawyers.

Alexis worked for a large tech company that was expanding into the North Carolina area. I told her I worked for a security company. She told me she had been married for four years, with no kids, even though they had tried many times. I told her about my two-year relationship that had fallen flat on both ends.

Alexis said she had to use the rest room and I took it upon myself to do the same. When I started heading back to our seating area, I saw her talking to another guy sitting next to her.

'Of course,' I thought. Alexis had already moved on to the next guy.

Alexis saw me and immediately started to motion for me to hurry on over. I steadily walked toward them.

"Here he is," Alexis said, pulling me down to sit next to her. She immediately put her hands around my neck and her head on my chest.

"Ah, okay," the guy said as he stood up. "Sorry about that," he said as he rushed off.

Alexis didn't move her hands or head as she stared at me. "He wasn't taking no for an answer," she said as she stared over at him.

"Got ya," I nodded.

"We have to kiss," Alexis said, "Or he won't believe it."

"Fine with me," I smiled.

We kissed, and I held her tight to me. Alexis even moved my hand from her mid-back to her ass to push the point further.

"That was somewhat believable," Alexis nodded.

"How about this," I said as we kissed longer. This time I grabbed a large

a handful of her pert ass and squeezed.

"Definitely believable," Alexis nodded.

I stared down at her and passed her face to her cleavage. "Like what you see?" Alexis asked, staring back up at me.

"Most definitely," I nodded.

"Should see what they look like with a black cock between them," Alexis said.

"Now that, I want to see," I nodded.

We rushed to pay our tabs and then ran across the street to her hotel. We barely made it into her room before clothes flew off.

"I've never done anything like this," Alexis said as I kissed down her nice stomach.

"Me neither," I admitted.

I always heard about things like this happening to other people but never thought I would actually do anything like this; I was always a levelheaded person.

I pulled her thong down and slowly started to part her lips with my tongue. In seconds I had Alexis moaning. In minutes I had her clawing at the sheets. After half an hour, her thighs were clamping around my head.

I loved licking and sucking on women. My ex admitted it was the only reason she had stayed so long in our relationship. I loved when their thighs clamped around my head, or they dug their nails into my head.

Just like my ex, Alexis started to pull away from me, but I grabbed her tightly and pulled her back down.

I had Alexis right where I wanted her, and she wasn't getting away until I got what I wanted, and that was a crashing orgasm where she felt like something was going to rip out of her stomach if I didn't stop.

I could hear Alexis telling me to stop, but I knew she was just saying that; she wanted my tongue and lips on her clit, and she wanted my fingers probing her tight holes. She wanted me to finish her off, leaving her sweating and out of breath.

I could feel it in her thighs. It was coming, and Alexis knew it as her long nails dug into the top of my bald head.

Alexis came hard, spraying my face as her body lurched upward.

"Damn you!" Alexis said as I slowly stopped.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"You know what," Alexis said as she pulled me up to her as she kissed me

repeatedly.

"Well, you know what they say," I shrugged. "You got to lick it before you stick it."

"Oh, you're definitely going to fuck it," Alexis nodded. "But first."

This time Alexis went down my body. She trapped my cock between her enormous boobs and started bouncing them up and down its shaft as she looked at me.

I loved a good tit fuck. In some cases, I loved it more than a blow job, which most of my friends disagreed with me, but I loved seeing and feeling my cock between two huge boobs.

"Like this, huh?" Alexis said as she continued to bounce her big breasts on my cock.

I could care less if they were the fake kind. The feeling of their immense size as they bounced and squeezed my cock as Alexis held them tight together around my cock made me want to cum right away.

Alexis stopped and then moved forward as she positioned my cock at her entrance. Slowly, she slid down onto it.

Not only was I getting a good tit fuck, but getting to fuck this extraordinary woman bare, was another one of the night's highlight.

Slowly Alexis took my entire length into her as she placed her hands on my chest and started bouncing on my cock.

"Fuck yes," I said as I saw her big boobs slightly sway in front of my face.

Alexis started going faster as she got into a squatting position and started riding harder. Now it was her moaning as she took my cock into her.

I quickly turned the tables while her hands were going through her hair. I

swiftly twisted, so now she was under me.

I held Alexis's legs out wide as I fucked her hard. There was no tenderness or slow motion or anything other than raw sex.

I fucked her harder than I had fucked any other woman. The bed underneath us squeaked and creaked as we went back and forth. Her on top, me on top, each of us waited for the right time to switch positions on the other one.

Finally, Alexis was on top, and I couldn't take it anymore. I was going to cum. I warned her that I was cumming, but Alexis continued to ride me hard. Just as I was trying to pull her off. She sunk onto my cock as I came inside of her.

That was a first for me. I had never come inside a woman raw in all my thirty-eight years. Even though we were together for two years, my ex never allowed it, either protection or pull out. I felt my cock throb as I shot my cum deep inside her.

"A good cock should always stay inside," Alexis said as she leaned down and kissed me.

For most of the night, that was how it went. We would take quick breaks and then fucked each other in various positions. Sometimes she was fucking me, and other times I was fucking her.

The highlight of our night was when we went to the twenty-four-hour sex shop and got lube.

We had never tried anal sex, and this was the night we would try it. At first, my cock didn't want to go into her virgin hole, but with an audible pop, her ring gave way, and the head of my cock entered a forbidden hole.

I took it slow so Alexis could get used to my size and length. After a few moments, it wasn't me but Alexis that wanted more. She started pushing backwards, telling me to hold still as she pushed her ass backward on my cock.

Alexis didn't stop until she had it all in her ass. Then she yelled for me to fuck her ass. I hadn't disappointed her all night, so I didn't want to do it now.

I fucked her ass as hard as possible, even grabbing her long ginger hair, but the more I gave her, the more she wanted. Alexis was screaming her head off. She got on top, put it back in her ass, and rode me.

I lost count on how many times I had already cum for this woman, but she added another one to the count.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I woke up in the late morning to an empty bed.

There was a note on Alexis's side of the bed.

'Thank you for a memorable night, both in the bed and at the club, Alexis.'

I nodded and took a shower.

I walked out of the hotel smiling and went across the street to the closed nightclub to get my car. It was very much a memorable night that I wouldn't easily forget.

The End