The Wrong Tent

Story Info
He went to my tent by mistake, and I didn't stop him.
7.3k words
4.61
228.9k
417
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumpercars
bumpercars
1,016 Followers

CW: Mistaken identity, accidental cheating, impregnation

---

I guess, after my camping adventure, we can conclude a few things about me. I am helpful, I don't want to hurt people's feelings, and I am slutty. And I am apparently passing all of those genes on.

I went camping by myself because I'd just finished a long software release cycle at work and I needed some distance from it. I had a two-person tent, a thorough supply of trail food, ten gallons of water, a knife, bear spray, and a taser. I thought, as I drove off towards the Rockies, that I was prepared for anything.

I'd picked a campsite half an hour away from Breakpoint, a tiny town with a hundred tired-looking houses and a single diner. My campsite was halfway up a valley with a stream rushing down it, surrounded by pines.

I wasn't expecting there to be too many people - it was during the week, and it was early enough in the spring that sudden snows were a possibility. But, as I reached the end of the dirt road that led up the valley, I found a truck sitting in the first parking spot.

"Hey there," a blonde woman with a gentle Southern accent called out as I stepped out of my car. "Wasn't expecting many other folks."

"Neither was I," I said.

"Well, we won't eat ye," a man with a Scottish accent said, stepping up next to her and putting an arm around her waist. "And if you're here for nature and solitude we will be sure not to be too loud."

"And you can borrow our beer," the woman added.

"As long as you give it back," the man concluded. She elbowed him, without any real malice, and he made a show of wincing.

I smiled. I'd expected solitude, but there would still be plenty to be had, on the hiking trails and at night. Besides, if I had to have company, it could be a lot worse.

"I don't drink much," I said. "But I'm happy to meet you."

"Same," the woman said. "I'm Jackie, and this is Lewis. Pop on by our tent if you're in the mood for company. And not to worry if you don't want company - we aren't trying to give you any more people than you want."

I smiled. I had been worried about any awkwardness if I wanted to be alone, and this put those fears to rest.

"Thank you," I said.

She smiled. Lewis offered her his arm, and they walked back up to their tent in the spot next to mine. I smiled a bittersweet grin as I watched them go, and then turned to start unpacking.

---

So, I suppose I wasn't just coming up there for solitude. I'd come up the previous spring, but I'd had Chris with me then. He had since cheated, and been thrown out along with all of his stuff. But the campsite was one place I still hadn't entirely burned his memories out of, and I wanted to fix that.

It took me an hour or so to get everything set up and completely bear-proofed. Once it was all together, I took a long hike up to Virgil's peak, bringing my lunch with me. It was almost all of what I needed. I'd hoped to have a new boyfriend along, but I figured I'd get there eventually.

By the time I got back, Jackie and Lewis had already set up dinner around their firepit. It was getting chilly, and I was glad I'd brought a thick sweater.

"Hey you," Lewis called out. "Care to join us for dinner?"

"Sure," I said. I dug out a few hard-boiled eggs and some fruit from my cooler and sat opposite them.

Given my musings about my relationship status, I had to admit that Jackie and Lewis were quite cute together. They held hands, when they weren't eating, and Jackie leaned on his shoulder. I couldn't tell if the couple of beers they each had were making them more comfortable showing affection in front of a stranger, or if they were always like this.

She looked a lot like me, I realized as I watched them. My skin was olive and my hair was dark, but we were both muscular and just a bit busty. I wasn't sure if I wished I was her, or wanted what she had, or if I was just happy for them. I guess it was a bit of each.

I told them about my work, and they listened even though it was clearly tech-magic to them. I told them about Chris and the breakup, too, and Lewis taught me some lovely Scottish curses for him. They explained that they were traveling away from home for a bit, but I had taken them up on sharing the beer so I missed them saying where home was.

It wasn't until I staggered back to my tent and got ready for bed that I discovered one other way in which we were sharing. I could hear them talking, softly, hear Lewis murmuring and Jackie giggling. Then, slowly, I heard their sounds shift as they started kissing each other.

I froze, wondering if they'd drift off to sleep, but they very much did not. I heard the rustle of clothing, and then Jackie's voice moaning. She started out soft, but I could hear her ramping up as she gradually lost control. Lewis was either quiet or his mouth was occupied, because I couldn't hear him.

I don't know what the proper thing to do would have been - pretend not to notice, I guess. They were married, and fucking outside was a joy that I wouldn't want to deny them, but it was still a joy that I wasn't supposed to be sharing.

I was, though. As I listened to Jackie's moaning ramp up, and tried to imagine what Lewis' tongue must be doing to her, I slid my panties down and ran my fingers along my lips. I was wet, just from listening to them, and I tried to catch up with Jackie's rising pleasure.

Jackie had a head start, though. I was just getting warmed up when I heard her wail Lewis' name, then give a long warbling moan as the pleasure overcame her. She panted as she tried to catch her breath, and I bit my lip to try to keep myself quiet.

"Having fun up there?" Lewis said softly.

"Come up and let me show you," Jackie replied, and I heard the rustle of their bedding.

I might have imagined that I heard the soft sound of Lewis' cock pressing into Jackie's pussy - my mind was trying to race forward and my body was trying very hard to keep up. But I didn't imagine Lewis' long groan as he thrust into her, or her satisfied hum as their hips met.

There hadn't been time for them to put on a condom, so they must be fucking each other bare. I wondered if Jackie was on the pill, or if they were trying for a baby. I tried to imagine what it would feel like, having Lewis' bare cock thrusting into me, and I had to stifle a moan. I slid my fingers deep inside, trying to put myself in Jackie's place, and my heat rose along with her husband's.

It had been months since I'd had any action, so my body was desperate for it. I could feel my climax rising up, and I had no idea how I was going to keep quiet when it came.

"Oh, fuck," Lewis moaned. "Oh, Jackie!"

"That's it," she purred. "Cum inside me. Knock me up."

He roared with pleasure, as the implications of her words hit me. I felt myself tipping over the edge with him, imagining that it was my cunt urging him to fill me, and I couldn't stop it. I put my left hand over my mouth, trying to muffle my cries as the ecstasy broke free. My hips rose up as I came, my legs twisting and pushing as the orgasm refused to let them sit still. I hoped, as Lewis moaned with the joy of seeding Jackie, that he was too loud for them to hear me.

I gasped into my hand as I crashed back down to Earth. In the next tent, I heard Lewis trying to catch his breath, and Jackie murmuring to him. I listened, as they drifted off into a well-fucked sleep, and tried to wrestle through my emotions.

I felt dirty. Jackie and Lewis were nice people, and here I was masturbating to their very private moment. I was taking something that I shouldn't.

And yet, that dirtiness only made me hornier. My half-formed fantasies about taking Lewis' cock, about being in Jackie's place and feeling him shoot his load inside my cunt, were all the sweeter for being so wrong.

I told myself that I hadn't hurt them, and that telling them now would only embarrass them, so keeping quiet was the best thing to do. And yet, I found myself hoping they'd be just as loud the next night.

---

Lewis and Jackie were going for a hike the next day, along the same trail I'd been planning to take. I volunteered to go with them, and they cheerfully accepted. I reasoned that, if I kept my distance from them, they'd figure out why I was doing it. They'd feel awkward, and then they'd be quieter and I wouldn't be able to listen.

"Thanks for coming with us, sugar," Jackie said. "You look like the sort of girl who knows this hiking stuff better than we do."

I shook my head. "I don't look that different from you."

"About the same shape," she said, with a not-entirely surreptitious glance at my backside. "But I can tell by looking at you that you've wanted to be up here for a long time. And that you know your stuff."

She glanced back at Lewis, who was adjusting his water carrier. "Ain't that right?"

"She told me how much water I'd need, so I think she knows it well," he agreed. "As to whether she's the same shape as you, I couldn't say."

"Oh, you could."

"Wouldn't be proper."

I grinned. "You'll just have to take my word for it, then."

"Aye," he agreed. "Now which way to the peak?"

---

We ate dinner together again that night. I tried not to get distracted by anticipation, and I mostly succeeded. Jackie had three beers, which I supposed meant that she wasn't pregnant yet even if she planned to be. I suspected, given what I'd overheard, that they were getting their boozing done because they might soon have sobriety forced upon them. Jackie also mentioned that they were only staying for two more nights.

"There're a lot of pretty places we want to visit," Jackie said.

"It's a shame we can't stay here longer," Lewis said, only slurring his words slightly even though he'd had more to drink than Jackie. "There's just too many beautiful places to visit. We'll never give them all the time they deserve, but we have to try anyway, don't we?"

We cleared the table, and I listened to them stumbling back to their tent. It was pitch black - the moon was almost new, so only the starlight pierced through the pines to light our paths.

I settled into my sleeping bag. I didn't bother putting on pajama pants, just slipped between the covers and let my fingers begin to move along my lips. I was already wet with anticipation, and I was even wetter by the time I heard Jackie's voice moaning softly.

I tried to imagine the motions of Lewis' lips, and plot the path his tongue was taking, based on Jackie's moans. She gasped, and I pictured his tongue circling her clit. She whimpered, and I imagined his tongue running along her lips, his wetness mixing with hers.

I put my left hand over my mouth, desperate to keep myself from interrupting them. My fantasies stumbled all over each other as my fingers slid inside my cunt. I imagined that Lewis was pressing his hand over my mouth instead, telling me to keep quiet so I didn't wake Jackie. I pictured Jackie laying next to us, telling Lewis to use my pussy however he wanted. I pictured myself pulling Lewis close, telling him that Jackie didn't need to know, as he moaned and came inside me.

Their voices were lovely - they hardly made any effort to hide their affection. I had no trouble imagining them both with me, because every moment gave me a new example of what their lust sounded like. I could hear the slap of their bodies pressing together, hear Lewis moaning and Jackie's words melting into helpless pleasure as they rose up.

I bit my hand as my climax hit, the pain sharpening the edge of the pleasure and keeping me from wailing loud enough to disturb them. A moment later, Jackie followed me, crying out as her pussy squeezed Lewis' cock, urging him on until he roared in pleasure as he filled her.

I was dirty, I had to admit. I decided I was okay with that, though. I wasn't hurting them, and the pleasure was too sweet to pass up. I listened to their post-coital words, too soft for me to make out anything but the love and the pleasure behind them, and drifted off to sleep.

---

"It's our last day here," Jackie said at breakfast.

I frowned. In just a couple of days I'd gone from hating the idea of sharing the campsite to enjoying the company. The nights were certainly part of that, but not all of it.

"That's a shame," I said. "When are you heading out?"

"Early tomorrow morning," Lewis said. "We'll try not to wake you up."

I carefully kept my face neutral. "Well, do you have any plans for your last day?"

"We were gonna hike up to Barnard Lake," Lewis said.

"And drink the rest of the beer while we can," Jackie added.

The double meaning was meant to go over my head, and I had to pretend that it did. I wasn't supposed to know what might stop Jackie from drinking, after all.

"Do you want company?" I asked. "It's fine if you don't, but that's a nice hike."

Jackie grinned mischievously. "Oh, if you'd like to lead the way, we'd be happy to tag along."

I grinned. "Great."

---

It was almost five when we dragged our sweaty selves back into the campsite. Barnard lake is quite a trek, but it's gorgeous - nestled in a mountain hollow and surrounded by peaks and windblown pines.

Admittedly, it wasn't the only scenery on the hike. We traded off who was in the lead, and I got some lovely views of Jackie and Lewis' backsides. I got the feeling, too, that they were both glancing at me when I was in front of them. Perhaps I was projecting, but I didn't think so.

They were both cheerful when we got back. I started cooking up some hot dogs, and by the time I had them cooked up Jackie and Lewis were both on their second beer.

"You're really good company," Jackie slurred. The beers she'd been chugging were quite good - mine was a sweet honey wheat that left me swaying in a nonexistent breeze - but if she'd drank this much the first night I would have worried she was an alcoholic.

"Thanks," I said. "Are you sure you're ok?"

"Yeah," she said. "I just...it's good beer and I...we might not be able to drink for a while," she said.

"Besides, you look like you're enjoying it," Lewis cut in. He was a bit more sober than her, even if that wasn't saying much. "And you'd feel bad if you drank more of our beer than us, right? So we're giving you space."

"That's very thoughtful," I murmured, as Jackie cracked open another. I wasn't sure if I'd get to hear much of anything that night, given Jackie's state, but that didn't bother me as much as I'd expected. I was enjoying watching them cuddle, and trying to drink up the last few moments I'd have with them as much as I was drinking up the beer.

"We try to be thoughtful," Lewis agreed. "We don't always hit the mark, but we try for it."

We finished our meal, and finished off the last of their craft brews. I think I had four, and Lewis and Jackie had both stayed well ahead of me. The fire was starting to burn lower when Jackie laid her head down in Lewis' lap and drifted off.

"Oh, the poor girl," he murmured, running his fingers through her hair.

"D'you need help getting her back to the tent?" I asked.

"You aren't any more sober than I am, lass," he slurred.

"I'm not drunker, either."

"Alright," he said. "Fair. Get her arms, then."

In truth, I was only a bit past tipsy, and he was only a couple of beers behind Jackie. But that just meant that he needed my help more than he wanted to admit. Together, with just a bit of stumbling, we managed to get Jackie into their tent and on top of her sleeping bag, where she promptly started snoring.

"Alright," Lewis mumbled. "I'll go put away the last of the food. You can turn in too, lass."

"Such a gentleman," I said.

"I try."

The moon was new and the sky was cloudy, so it took me a bit to find my way back to my own tent. I stumbled in, and fell back on my mat, and pulled my pants down.

I knew I wasn't going to get a show from Jackie and Lewis, but they'd still given my imagination plenty of material. I had every detail of the past two nights - their moaning, and their pace, and the sounds they made as they surrendered to each other. I could even imagine Lewis going back to his tent and fucking Jackie - I didn't think he would, but that just made the fantasy more exciting. I let the fantasies wash over me, and spread my legs, and let my fingers move along my lips.

I heard Lewis finish up, closing the cooler and stashing it in their car. I heard his footsteps tromping back, and imagined what it would be like to have him coming to me, ready to fuck me senseless. Jackie was so lucky. I whimpered a bit, and the sound of my fingers stroking my wet cunt filled my little tent.

"What a surprise," Lewis said softly. "I thought you were out cold."

I froze. I could just make out his silhouette in the entrance. All of my fantasies derailed, and I tried to find the right words to explain that he'd gone to the wrong tent.

"Well, let me help you, love," he said, and knelt.

My brain tried to go in a thousand directions at once. It would be deeply awkward for him to find out he was looking at the wrong girl with spread legs, and I didn't want to embarrass him like that. I knew I ought to, though - it wasn't going to be any less awkward if I waited until he had his tongue in my cunt. But I could feel myself getting wetter as he drew closer - a part of me was delighted to see reality start to mimic my fantasies. Between these impulses, I didn't say anything until I felt him kiss my pussy.

I moaned as his lips pressed against mine, finding them dripping wet. Either my moans sounded a lot like Jackie's, or he was too drunk to notice the difference, because he didn't hesitate. He let his lips explore, his tongue gently running down my cleft and glancing across my clit. My pussy was responding with desperate enthusiasm - I could feel myself dripping onto his tongue. I squirmed, out of some mixture of guilt and pleasure, and he wrapped his arms around my thighs to pull me closer.

I knew it was wrong. I was intruding on something that belonged to Lewis and Jackie, taking what wasn't mine. But I had spent the past two nights jilling off to the thought of how naughty I was being, and so the guilt turned into horniness as fast as I could feel it. I worried briefly about what would happen if Lewis realized who I was, but that was the future, and his tongue was swiftly pulling me back to the present.

God, his tongue. Jackie was the luckiest girl in the world to get it every night. He walked the line between having enough patience to see what motions made me squirm and enough passion to follow them as far as I needed. He ran his tongue up and down my lips, reading my clit with each passing, but lingering more and more as I moaned beneath him. I wondered if I was subconsciously trying to moan like Jackie, or if we just sounded alike. I wondered if she got hot at the same motions, and how close he could get before he noticed. But all of these thoughts were fleeting, tossed around like ships in a storm. It was all I could do to hold on.

I ran my fingers through his hair, tracking the motions of his head as he pleasured me. I wished I could tell him how good he was at this, tell him that I was going to cum on his tongue, but I was about to show him and I figured that would have to do.

I could feel his smile against my lips as I got close. He could feel my pleasure, and I could feel his joy at it. It was surreal that he could read me so well, and yet he still thought I was Jackie. I was guilty, and horny; I was a bad friend and a really successful slut.

I focused on my sluttiness, as the pleasure rose up and I wrapped my legs around him to pull him closer. It felt so good to surrender to what my body wanted, to let my pussy control my actions and cast any thought of tomorrow aside. I moaned wantonly as the first flash of pleasure shone through, forcing me to push his head against my lips. The pleasure was sharp and bright as a firecracker, and I gasped with the effort of keeping up with it.

bumpercars
bumpercars
1,016 Followers
12