Casual Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For what it's worth," she said, "I'm pregnant."

In a little while, I clean up and get dressed. I'm still married: I need to be home, eat pork chops. I can't spend the night here, in the arms of my pregnant lover.

"I know you're shocked, but you'll get used to me. Clean up your situation fast, okay?"

I go home and eat pork chops. Kendra and I go to bed early, but I resist her advances.

The next day I'm at work, trying to figure out what I'm going to do, when the front desk buzzes me. "You've got a visitor," says the receptionist. "I'm not expecting anyone. I'll be right there."

It's my nameless lover. My business card has this address on it. She's wearing a peasant swing dress in black with a revealing decolletage: it's not a work outfit in the least. She signs in, but the name is obviously fake (Imogene P. Freely? Right.). She sticks on the visitor badge and we walk back towards my office. We nod to different folks, go upstairs, I say howdy to this and that person. She's just drinking it all in. We go into my office. She closes the door behind her.

"So..." I start.

"They're all going to know soon. When you dump wifey. When my belly is so big." She mimes the size. My office has blinds over the one pane of glass. She pulls them tight. This door doesn't lock, though.

"What are you doing here?"

"Making sure, firstly, that you're making good on being with me and, secondly, making sure you want to. Sit in that chair." I sit in my fancy office chair. She pushes me back and opens my fly. I'm not aroused, but she feels me, touches me. I feel her breath, heating my skin. Soon her lips and tongue join in. My phone chimes: it's Kendra. "In a meeting" I text back. Meanwhile she's stroking me, her spit is coating my glans. When I reach full mast she gives me a few deep throating bobs of her head, then turns away from me. The long flowing dress comes up at the back revealing her bare bottom unfettered by niceties such as underwear. She bends over my desk.

"Put it in me and decorate your baby's room," she implores. I follow her instructions to the letter. I sit back down when I'm spent. She's smiling. "I feel it. Your stuff is dripping down my thighs. You should probably call your wife back. She needs to know you boinked your child into me."

When she's gone, I'm quivering all over. It's time to take action, but I can't imagine what that would be. I tell Kendra it'll be a late one: entertaining those colleagues from out of town.

I go to the hotel, planning to put an end to it. If I throw myself on Kendra's mercy, maybe she'll forgive me. I ride the elevator up. I walk to the door. I knock. No answer.

I have a card key, since I paid for the room, so I open the door. She's waiting for me, naked and spreadeagled on the bed. "So glad you could make it," she says. "I've been waiting for you to join me."

I try to hold my nerve. "I just can't blow up my whole life over one encounter. I'm going to tell Kendra what happened. I hope she can forgive me."

"It doesn't matter, honey. Obviously, you can get me pregnant in just one sitting, or, failing that, a series of them. Your sperm is still leaking out of me from your office today. I know we didn't have a normal courtship. But this is very real. I can love, honor, and obey you as well as your wife--Kendra, is it?--can. More that than, I want your babies and it sounds like she isn't giving you any. Anyway, I have given you free choice time and again. You chose this bed and I wish you would come over here and lay in it."

"I haven't seen that pregnancy test yet," I remind her.

"Oh yeah! I have got the other one right here. You want to watch me take it?" She pulls a test out of her handbag.

"Yes, please." We go into the bathroom, and she sits on the edge of the toilet and holds the test between her legs. It's a moment and there's a tinkling sound. Then a bit more. She hands me the test and then wipes up with toilet tissue.

The test is unused, by it's working. I watch the liquid soak in. The blue plus sign forms clearly and emphatically.

"And you're sure..."

"We can't do the paternity test until there's a baby, hon. But I'm completely sure. Now, these hormones are killing me. I need some relief. Just be gentle with the boobs. They're kind of sore." I get her back on the bed and let my lips do the walking, tracing up in inner leg. With one hand, she's spreading herself open for me.

"Give it a good sniff. I bet you can smell your scent in there. It's kind of funny, but you've been at me so often, my panties have been damp with your cream every night since we met." My own hands are holding her open now, so her hand is in my hair, urging more pressure from my greedy face. I get one finger to her entry, and she begs, "yeah, get it in there". I work it back and forth, seeking the fabled spot that will draw her out.

Her mouth is filthy as I work to please her. "Come on, you cheating bastard, lick my horny slut hole. Taste your married cum leaking from your bastard baby's womb. Rock your baby momma's cradle. That's it. That's it. Take my cream all over you unfaithful tongue." Her hand in my hair ensures I keep driving at my goal. When she surrenders with a "huff" and an "uhh!", she tugs my face back to stop the too intense feeling.

Her other hand is holding her phone. She's recorded our little tryst. "I'll bet Kendra would love to see this one," she suggests. As if prompted, my phone rings. It's Kendra. She grabs my phone and answers it. She slowly and patiently relays the story. How I placed an ad, how she refused to behave, how she strove to get knocked up--but also how I didn't stop her. How she wormed her way into this situation. Then Kendra talks and she listens and listens. Then she says, "let me put you on speaker so you can tell him yourself".

The tears come flooding out of me. I tell her how sorry I am, as my nameless lover smirks at me. Kendra is heartbroken but clear. I've already made my choice. She addresses herself back to my lover: "He doesn't know your name, but he's yours now," Kendra tells her, "Maybe you should introduce yourself."

And that's how my casual encounter ended up with me living in another state with five kids.


Author's Afterword: This one is more of a stroke story than I usually write and it doesn't have some of the "gadget" features (prime numbers, musical chairs, movie tie ins) that my other stories do. I hope you enjoyed it anyway.

12