Casual Encounters - The Backup Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy leaned forward to land a light kiss on Jenny's lips. "That was lovely," she said quietly.

Jenny was starting to revive, sitting up with a bemused expression on her face. "I can't believe I... I can't believe we... I never... Oh, wow..." She giggled. "And two guys watching..." She slipped one hand between her legs and giggled again.

Nancy said: "Maybe you'd like to watch now, if you're ready to come into the bedroom. I need to get off, and I bet Pete and Kanye do too."

***

"Seductress," I whispered as Nancy and I climbed onto the big bed.

"Hey," Nancy whispered back. "I was just trying to get her to relax." She grinned at me. "I think it worked pretty well."

"Ready to enjoy the show?" I asked as Jenny and Kanye joined us on the bed.

"You bet, brudda!" Kanye laughed.

I looked at Jenny, now wearing her bra again. "Jenny?"

She reddened a little. "I suppose so. I can't back out now, can I?"

I didn't answer. Next to me, Nancy was removing her shorts and bikini panties. After her session with Jenny, she clearly wasn't interested in foreplay. I pulled my t-shirt over my head and removed my own shorts and underpants.

Jenny made a little "Ooh" sound. "I've never seen any guy nude except Kanye," she said. "You're not as big, but you look like you're really hard," she added in a thoughtful voice.

She was right. After the video and then watching Nancy and Jenny, my cock felt like steel. I wasn't going to be able to use it right away, though.

"Go down on me," Nancy instructed. She opened her legs wide as I moved to crouch over her pussy. "Can you see all right?" she asked the others, as I started to lick around her labia, tasting her spicy juices.

"Oh yeah, right there, yeah," Nancy guided me to her clit. "Yeah, m-m-mm." She wriggled against my tongue, pushing her pussy up against my face as I sucked and probed. Several minutes of this, then, "Fuck me, now!"

We changed positions, so that I was lying on my back and she was crouched over my cock, facing me. I glanced up to see that Kanye and Nancy had moved closer and were gazing in rapt attention as Nancy slowly lowered herself onto my shaft. I guessed they had a perfect view of my cock sliding between Nancy's wet pussy lips and disappearing into her tight cunt.

Nancy faced me as she rode my cock.

"Oh yeah, Pete," she said. "Oh, God, that's so good, oh yeah, yeah, Oh God, I'm close, how about you?"

"Very close," I said.

"Okay, last position." Nancy lifted up, still with my cockhead just in her cunt, turned to face Jenny and Kanye, and plunged down on me. Once... twice...

"Y-e-e-e-s-s!" Nancy screamed as her orgasm hit, then pulled backwards so that my cock popped out from her pussy. She reached down, grabbed it, and thrust her hand down its length to my balls.

I came immediately, spraying cum up in the air and across her breasts before falling back on the bed.

"Oh, wow!" Kanye gasped. "Dat was really something. Better'n any video!" His cockhead was now protruding from the front of his boxers.

"It was s-o-o-o hot." Jenny said. Her face was very pink and she had slipped one hand back in her underpants.

Nancy gave me a quick kiss, then turned to Kanye and Jenny. "Would you like to have your turn now?"

"Oh!" Jenny let out a little gasp. She stared at us. "I didn't know... I don't think I could..."

Shit, I thought, she's going to back out.

Nancy wasn't going to let that happen. She pointed to Kanye's crotch, where his cockhead was still poking out of his boxers. "You're not going to leave him like that, are you?"

Jenny gave a little giggle, as Nancy continued: "And you seem a little bit uncomfortable, too?"

Jenny pulled her hand out from between her legs, as Kanye gave her a wide smile. "You could really help me, babe."

Jenny was now very red in the face. She asked softly: "I guess I should do something, shouldn't I?"

Kanye responded: "Yeah, or I gonna explode."

Jenny giggled again, just as Kanye slipped his boxers off to reveal the biggest dick I'd ever seen. It had to be ten inches long and as wide as my own fat member. It was mid-brown, rising from a small forest of dark curls, with a dark red circumcised cockhead. It appeared to be absolutely rock-hard.

Next to me, Nancy let out a quiet "Wow! I'd like some of that!"

I watched as Jenny reached one hand out, wrapped it round Kanye's prick, and started to slide it up and down the length of his shaft. Somehow, having a hand around part of this huge cock made it seem even larger.

"Oh yeah, baby, dat's good," Kanye muttered. Jenny seemed to be getting into it now, with pre-cum from Kanye's cockhead helping lubricate her increased rhythm.

"You gonna use yo' mouth, too?" Kanye grinned towards Nancy and me. "I don' think these guys are gonna be shocked."

Jenny looked up at us with a little smile. "I guess not," she said softly. She leaned forward to face Kanye, half-closing her eyes, and started to lick.

"M-m-mmm," Nancy murmured as Jenny's tongue slid up and down the length of Kanye's shaft, then slipped gently across his massive balls.

Kanye let out a long happy groan as Jenny took his cockhead into her mouth. Nancy and I watched as Jenny sucked and licked, a little saliva running from her lower lip. Kanye moved a big hand across her back, undid her bra, and tossed it onto the floor. This time Jenny didn't try to cover herself.

Jenny went back to licking the length of Kanye's shaft, then back around his balls, sucking gently on the sac, as Kanye let out more soft moans, then brought both big hands up to caress her heavy breasts.

Nancy grinned at me. This was a lot better than we'd expected a half-hour earlier. And there was more to come.

Kanye took his hands off Jenny's breasts and slipped them under her ass. "We gotta get to fucking, babe, 'fore it too late," he told her.

"Oh," Jenny said very quietly. I was holding my breath, then heard a little giggle, followed by, "My dad would kill me, if he knew... Okay."

Nancy reached out to touch my cock, already stiffening again after our own session, as Kanye gently lifted Jenny and slipped her underpants off, revealing that she really was a natural redhead, then slowly lowered her onto his massive dick.

"Wow," Nancy commented again as Kanye's cock squeezed between Jenny's pussy lips. "I can't believe it fits."

Jenny's face showed her effort to take in Kanye's monster. She was panting and frowning, but the huge cock was gradually disappearing into her cunt.

"She must be plenty wet," Nancy observed quietly. "Lucky I played with her earlier."

Amazingly, Jenny had taken almost all of Kanye's length inside her. She wriggled around for a moment as Kanye bent forward to lick her breasts, then very slowly raised herself. As Nancy and I watched, several inches of fat brown cock reappeared, causing Nancy to slip a hand between her legs and start a vigorous fingering of her clit. I slipped a hand down myself and ran it up and down my again fully erect prick.

"Oh my God!" Nancy whispered. Jenny was riding Kanye's huge cock up and down, a tense expression on her face. As she reached bottom, there was a little squishing sound and a little white juice appeared at the entrance to her pussy. Kanye had both hands back on her breasts, caressing and mashing them, then squeezing her big pink nipples.

Shy nervous Jenny was now making a lot of noise: "Oh, oh, oh, yeah, yeah, oh please, yeah, Oh God, yeah..."

Kanye moved his hands from her breasts to grip her ass cheeks, then took over the rhythm of their fucking, lifting her then thrusting his cock up into her cunt on the down stroke. Faster and faster.

Jenny was moaning loudly all the time now, then: "Oh oh! Oh God! Oh oh! Yeah-h-h!"

As Jenny's orgasm hit, Kanye lifted her clear off his erection so she was a foot above his crotch. Then: "A-a-a-g-h!" His huge dick twitched twice, then sprayed a fountain of cum up onto Jenny's ass.

"Wow-e-e!" I said. "Wow-e-e!"

Next to me, Nancy was making similar sounds. I glanced at her. Her hand was still between her legs and I knew she might climax soon. I was equally aroused myself, but reached over to put a restraining hand on her arm. "Let's hold it for now. Because..."

"Because?" Nancy gave me an irritated look. She obviously didn't want to control herself. Then she smiled. "Oh, yeah. There may be more, if we play our cards right." She rolled to the edge of the bed. "Would anyone like something to drink after that?"

***

I watched as Jenny drained her second rum and coke of the evening and lay back on one of the pillows. She seemed comfortable being naked now, even with some of Kanye's cum still dampening her ass. Next to me, Nancy put her own glass down and started a whispered conversation with Kanye before turning to Jenny. "Would you like to play with Pete? Kanye says he'd be okay with it. And I'd really like to play with a big Hawaiian cock if you're busy elsewhere."

Jenny's eyes opened wide. "Oh! I didn't know that we might..." She looked at Kanye. "Are you really sure?"

"I'd love to watch, babe." He winked at me. "An' me, I'd sure like to spend a little time wit' a cute Asian girl like Nancy, if that's okay. An' Pete, he's looking like he need some serious help."

He was right. My cock was still hard from watching Jenny's session with Kanye. I knew Nancy had something similar in mind as I saw her gazing at Kanye.

Nancy offered: "It's something we usually do with other couples, Jenny. It's a very nice friendly thing."

Jenny looked again at Kanye, then seemed to take a deep breath. "Okay. I guess I'm learning a lot of new things."

"Great," I said. I moved to her side, feeling my cock was getting even stiffer, and ran a hand down her back to pull her closer. "Just sit there and relax." I kissed her soft lips. She gave me a shy little smile, then kissed me back. For much longer. I pushed my tongue gently between her lips, running it across her teeth, then enjoying the touch of our tongues sliding up and down together. "This is so nice," I heard her whisper.

I nibbled her lips, then moved to the nape of her neck, licking and nibbling down and below her chin until I reached her breasts. I could feel her breathing more deeply as I ran my tongue down to one nipple then across to the other. Moving my hands upwards, I hefted her heavy breasts, then gently caressed them, letting my fingers wander across her areolas, circling her hard nipples.

I slipped a hand down to her pussy and started to finger her, making sweeping motions around her clit, then inserted a finger.

"Oh!" Jenny gave a small surprised sound, then wriggled a little to encourage my finger to explore deeper.

I heard a whispered "Nice" from close by and saw that Nancy and Kanye were watching, although they were clearly interested in more than just Jenny and me. Nancy's small hand was sliding up and down Kanye's giant cock, and his big fingers were playing with her clit. They smiled at me.

I kissed Jenny's breasts, then pushed her gently backwards, moved my head to her pussy, and started licking.

Jenny tasted lovely, almost fragrant after Nancy's spiciness. She started moaning immediately, squirming her ass on the bed as my tongue moved deeper. Every so often she gave a little yelp.

I was suddenly aware of other moaning sounds in the room, and lifted my head to see that Nancy was now trying to work her pussy down the length of Kanye's cock. The strain showed on her face, her eyes wide and her mouth emitting pants and grunts as she tried to engulf the monster dick. I didn't think she would succeed, but after another several seconds the thing had almost disappeared in her cunt.

I was amazed but turned back to my own efforts. Some more pussy licking was followed by some deep sucking, and I guessed Jenny was ready. I sat up with my legs stretched out and took hold of her hands, then pulled her up onto my lap.

Something like panic flared in her eyes for a moment as she felt my stiff cock below her—it seemed she hadn't quite lost her nervousness - then I saw her look across at Nancy and Kanye.

"Oh, wow," Jenny said. "She's so little and she's taking it all! That's so-o-o hot."

It seemed that seeing the others had caused Jenny's moment of nervousness to evaporate. Her cunt—stretched by Kanye's cock—felt very different from Nancy's, softer and more flexible, and delightfully easy for me to immediately start a vigorous thrusting with my own fat dick.

More vigorous thrusting was going on the other side of the bed, where I saw Nancy had applied a little lubricant and was riding Kanye in cowgirl position.

Everyone was moaning and grunting now. Jenny had one hand playing with her clit and the other squeezing her breasts. I whispered to her: "Doggie?"

"Oh yeah." Jenny let me pull out of her and scrambled onto her knees. Her wide-open pink pussy faced me, drops of moisture visible around the opening. I crawled behind her and pushed my prick in as hard as I could. Jenny yelped once, loudly, then started to push back. I reached around her to grab both breasts and we built up a vigorous rhythm. I held her breasts so she was stable as I plunged into her cunt, then slowly pulled out until my cockhead was just at her opening, then she pushed back hard onto my cock, each time with a loud moan.

After several more repetitions, Jenny's moans were even louder, and now she was alternating them with cries of "Fuck me! Fuck me, Pete! Fuck me harder!" Her shouts were having an effect on me, too, as I started to feel my climax approaching. I managed to exert a little control, then pulled one hand back from Jenny's breasts and plunged a finger into her asshole.

"A-a-a-g-h!" As she came, Jenny's back arched and her cunt muscles grabbed my cock, sending me over the edge also. I felt I was squirting a gallon of cum into her cunt as my cock jerked and jerked inside her. Her big breasts were shaking as another smaller orgasm hit, and another, and another, before she finally collapsed and my cock slipped out of her wet pussy.

I heard a congratulatory "Yeah! Nice!" from Nancy and looked up. She was still riding Kanye's cock, now in reverse cowgirl position, a big grin directed at Jenny and me, before she began to pick up her pace. This time it was Nancy shouting "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Jenny had recovered enough to sit up next to me, our sweaty bodies leaning together, as we watched the other couple.

Kanye had his hands under Nancy's ass and was lifting her up and slamming her down as he had Jenny earlier. With his height and strength my little Asian girlfriend must have felt like nothing. Nothing wasn't what Nancy was feeling, however, as she screamed "Yes! Yes! Yes! Now!" Suddenly her eyes widened and her back arched and she gave a final triumphant scream, "Y-e-a-h-h-h!"

Kanye wasn't quite done, though. He ignored Nancy's orgasm and went on lifting her and slamming her down on his cock, each time producing a squishing sound as his prick filled every part of her cunt. Then he picked up his pace, just as I saw Nancy was already recovering from cumming herself.

Kanye lifted Nancy again, so that just his cockhead remained in Nancy's pussy, then let out a roar, "U-u-g-h-h!"

Now Nancy took over, sliding a couple of inches down Kanye's dick as it jerked and he gave another loud groan, then back up to keep just his cockhead inside her, then back down a couple of inches in time for the next twitch of Kanye's cock, then milked him one last time before Kanye pulled out and sprayed a final burst of jism across her pussy lips.

***

Ten minutes later, the four of us were still sprawled across the big bed. Nancy was lying with her head between Jenny's legs, lapping at the cum juice seeping from Jenny's pussy. Kanye and I were watching, but too relaxed to do anything but smile at the girls.

Finally, Nancy lifted her head. "Yummy," she reported.

Jenny rolled over and moved into a sitting position. She had a happy smile on her face. "I was so silly when I got here, and you guys were so nice. And I learned so much. Thank you!"

"Thank you!" "Thank you!" Nancy and I echoed.

"So, when can we do it again?" Jenny asked.

12