Casual Friday

Story Info
Work place norms.
1.1k words
4.16
2.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CASUAL FRIDAY

Olivia couldn't believe her good fortune. Only two months out of law school and she had landed an associate position at one of the most prestigious law firms in the state. And her own office. In just he first week, the managing partner had intimated that she was bound for a good future with the firm.

She was leaving late on Thursday when Mr. Babcock stopped by to remind her tomorrow was Casual Friday.

Friday morning she put on a pair of skinny jeans and a loose fitting top. The jeans were a little tight, but it was Casual Friday after all. She got to work early and headed straight to her office. Around 8:30 Mr. Babcock summoned her to his office.

When she got there, he looked up from his desk and without saying 'good morning' asked "What are you wearing?"

Olivia was perplexed. Perhaps the jeans which showed off her plump butt weren't appropriate. She had made a mistake. She meekly said, "I thought it was Casual Friday."

He got on his phone and pressed the button for his secretary Heather. "Could you come in here please and bring Francine with you."

He looked at Olivia and said "You obviously don't understand what Casual Friday means."

There was a knock on the door and the two girls entered. They both had on elegant blouses. But below the waist, they were wearing only panties. Heather had on frilly pink boy shorts. Francine was wearing high waisted red panties with white lace embroidery that were almost translucent.

Mr. Babcock said "This is what Casual Friday means. All the girls in the office, even the female partners, wear panties only today. Now take off those silly jeans."

Olivia thought this must be a joke. But the two other girls just stood there smiling in their skimpy undies without any trace of embarrassment. Realizing her mistake, Olivia shed her jeans. The she realized she had made an even bigger mistake. The jeans were very tight, and in order not to show a panty line, she had worn a green thong.

Mr. Babcock dismissed Heather and Francine and told Olivia to have a seat. "Very nice. We don't see many thongs on Friday." She blushed deep red.

They chatted for a while. It was soon after nine and the office would be full. "Okay Miss Edwards, you may go back to your office." Her office was all the way on the other side of the building. She would have to parade her thong through the whole office to get back to her own.

"But everyone will see me."

"Don't worry Miss Edwards. We have very strict standards against sexual harassment. You may get a lot of stares, but no one will touch you. And you don't want to embarrass the other girls, do you?"

Jut then there was another knock on the door. The most senior female partner walked in. She was wearing a designer top and blue ruffled panties. "Larry, don't forget, we have a staff meeting at ten." With that she walked out.

Olivia left and walked back to her office. There were a lot of stares. Several of the men were staring and she could see bulges in the front of their pants as she walked by. But no one said anything other than 'good morning'. There were at least fifty women in the office, and they were all sporting sexy panties. But not one other thong. She finally made it back to her own office and took some solitude when she was able to sit behind her desk.

Brittany, the secretary she shared with three other associates, came in a little before ten to remind her of the staff meeting. She was wearing pastel yellow bikini briefs.

Olivia walked down to the conference room. There were about thirty people already there. The fourteen men were all seated around the conference table. Seven female attorneys and the ten secretaries and paralegals (all female) were all standing to display their bloomers. None of them seemed to think it was out of the ordinary to be standing there with only panties on.

Mr. Babcock showed up and looked around. "Very nice ladies. Vanessa, I particularly like the French knickers. And Yvonne, the see-through frillies are particularly enticing. Maybe we should dispense with the panties all together next week. Ladies, please take your seats." Olivia sat between two male attorneys who had a hard time concealing their excitement. She was asked to stand and introduce herself. She made it as brief as possible and could feel the back of the thong riding up into her ass. They all applauded for her.

The meeting droned on. Olivia had a hard time paying attention. She was looking around the room and trying to decide which panties she liked best. But she paid attention when the top female partner, Ms. Jablonski stood up and spoke about the big deal she was working on. It seemed ludicrous for her to be standing there in ruffled panties talking about a mega million dollar merger. Her picture was often in the newspaper. Olivia wondered what would happen if a picture of her as she was now were to be published.

A little before twelve, the meeting adjourned. This time, Olivia felt a little less embarrassed as she headed back to her office. She realized she had one of the best asses in the company. And if all these other women though this was normal, she decided she would too. Brittany walked in carrying some folders. She dropped them and bent over to pick them up, wiggling her yellow bikini butt as she did so. She looked over at her boss with a smirk.

Olivia even managed to get up the courage to go to the cafeteria for lunch. She sat with a group of six other women. Business was not discussed. Instead, most of the comments were about who had the prettiest panties. Several voted for her and she smiled and said thank you.

Nothing much happened in the afternoon until about three o'clock. Mr. Nomo, a client who had been assigned to her showed up without an appointment. She had some experience dealing with Japanese men and realized he would consider it rude if she didn't get up from behind her desk to greet him. When she moved out from behind the desk, his mouth opened and his eyes popped out.

She just looked at him and said, "Casual Friday, you know." He told her he would like all his meetings with her to be scheduled for Fridays. She smiled and said "Of course."

He soon left, but not before asking her if they could meet in his hotel room on Sunday. She agreed.

By the time she left at six o'clock, she had received half a dozen invitations to go have drinks. One from the eighteen year-old mail boy and three from male attorneys. One from Mr. Babcock. But the one she accepted was from Ms. Jablonski. She wanted to find out where she had gotten the ruffled panties.