New Beauty in the Office

Story Info
Flirting with a co-worker and allow fun in the office space.
2k words
4.3
14.7k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gr8_mj
gr8_mj
8 Followers

This story is based off true events. The identity of the characters has been changed for protection. This is my first attempt so please stay patient and I do not have an editor. If I get positive feedback, I will continue.

***

I am a consultant for a small company in the southern part of the US. I am an educated, married, African American male in my mid 30's who's worked for this company for the past 10 years. As the small company continued to grow, we began hiring new faces. Since my position requires me to travel quite a bit all over the world, I really don't get a chance to meet and get to know the new people.

During springtime, my travel tends to slow down which allows me to stay in the office and catch up on paperwork. As I mentioned earlier, we began hiring quite a bit of new faces, while I was out on the road and since I was not in the office much, my boss decided to kick me out of my office and into a cube to make room for the new hires. I did not like the idea since I've had my office for the past 6 years and was used to the peace and quiet.

My department decided to hire a consultation manager to help with our scheduling named Stella. Stella was your average height, jet black hair, slim body, medium sized c cup bust, with a tight butt and a strong Russian accent. Her English was perfect, just had the strong accent to go along with her English. Her cube was catty-corner to mine. Stella was not a super fancy woman, but you can tell she loved to dress up. Twice a week, Stella would wear these nice fitting dresses that will show her curves. She was always on the move walking back and forth and I would always see her walking by from the corner of my eye.

Since the company was growing at a fast pace, Stella was giving us new processes to follow to make everyone's jobs a lot easier. Stella and I had to review the process to see if this will work for me and my team. With us working with each other, we started to get to know each other better and had to exchange phone numbers to keep in communication. When I had a question after work hours, I would text her rather than emailing since the email may not get read until the next business day.

My marriage was at a halt. The sex was no longer there. I was rarely at home and when I was home, there were so many personal things I needed to take care of that we couldn't spend much time with each other. We were complete opposites; she was a night owl and I was the early bird. She liked to spend money, I liked to save. She wanted kids early in the marriage and I wanted to wait. Now that I want kids, she is no longer interested in having them. Marriage was getting rough.

While in the office one day, Stella happened to walk by wearing a creamed color dress showing off her awesome legs which caught my attention. As she walked by one time, I turned my chair to check her out. Her dress was damn near see-through and I saw a dark-colored T on her butt. I did not want to make her uncomfortable or make sure it didn't seem like I was harassing her so after work, I sent her a text stating "I am not trying to offend you but I don't recommend you wearing that dress."

Shortly after, Stella replied, "why?"

I stated, "Were you wearing a black or dark-colored thong today?"

Stella replied, "OMG how do you know that?"

I replied, "I apologize for saying this and I don't mean to offend you but as you were walking by, I was checking you out."

Stella replied, "OMG I am so embarrassed and asked do I think anyone else saw?"

I stated, "I'm sure they did but the view was nice so I don't think anyone will say anything".

I saw that the message was read but did not get a response back thinking she was fully embarrassed. I decided to text her one more time to ease this situation.

I said, "You looked fucking hot today. You should dress like that every day."

Stella replied with double heart eye emojis.

Since it was starting to get late, I did not reply and got in the bed and went to sleep.

While sleeping, I began having a dream about Stella. I dreamt that we were at work and she needed me to drop something off at her house down the street and since I have a big truck, that I could drop it off. I agreed to drop the items and help Stella bring them into her house.

Since its pretty hot and sticky outside where we are located, Stella stated, "before you pass out, sit down and catch your breath" and she brought me 2 bottles of water.

Since Stella was also sweaty, she stated that she needs to go freshen up and that she will be right back. I heard her shower come on and was wondering why she is keeping me here and taking a shower when I could be driving home. I noticed the light-colored dress on the floor that I was able to see through and under the dress was a tag. Since I was turned on when I saw her in the dress, I decided to take a closer look and saw that the tag was to the black thong she was wearing.

Seeing the thong caused my blood to flow and I could feel my dick beginning to stiffen. I decided to pick up the thong and take a nice long whiff. As soon as I began bringing them up to my nose, I heard the shower go off and shortly after, the door open and Stella came out in a bathrobe.

When Stella walked out, I stuffed the thong in my pocket and sat down like I haven't moved since she left. I stood up and stated, thanks for the water but I should be going.

As I was walking to the door, Stella stated, "What's that in your pocket?"

Stella could see the tag along with some of the black cotton and ripped them out of my pocket. Stella was becoming irate and calling me a pervert.

I stated "please let me explain" but when she gave me time to speak, I was at a loss of words.

Stella started patting down my pockets asking, "What else did I steal."

I stated, "Nothing I swear. I am very sorry, please let me make this up to you."

Stella stated, "Get down on the ground."

I said "what?"

Stella said, "If I have to repeat myself, good luck when you come back to the office."

I got on the ground quickly on my back. Stella walked over and stood over me where I could see under her bathrobe but it was dark so I couldn't get a clear view. Stella told me to stick my tongue out and she squatted over my tongue and began grinding her pussy all over my face and tongue.

I could tell she had multiple orgasms. She even squirted once which caused me to choke a little as she continued to grind on my face while looking at me in the eyes. Stella then got up, turned around and squatted on my face so we were in a 69 position. Through my slacks, Stella saw how hard I was and that I was throbbing wanting to be released.

Stella said, "looks like he wants out, but that's not going to happen.

Since I felt like she was going to make me suffer, I decided to spread her butt cheeks with one hand on each cheek and drive my tongue as deep in her butt as possible. Stella let out the most satisfying moan I've ever heard in my life and caused me to ejaculate in my slacks. Stella saw the dark spot in my crotch began to grow.

Stella stated, "I always knew you liked my ass" and started laughing.

She got up and got on all fours on the couch and said, "you're going to make me come one last time before you leave" and grabbed the back of my skull with her free hand and forced my face in her butt.

I was licking and thrusting my tongue in and out of her butt for about 5 minutes before she started to shake and let off and huge moan of bliss.

Stella pushed me back until my back was back on the ground and stated, "you really know how to use your mouth" and told me "I have a parting gift for you." Stella stood back over my face and tugged on my jaw to open it. She started to pee on my face and in my mouth. Once she was done, Stella said, "I could leave and that we will talk about this later."

I suddenly woke up and noticed I had a wet dream and was covered in my own sperm. I got out the bed to clean up. When I got back in bed, I could not go back to sleep. I decided to text Stella I had a dream about her. She did not reply until later that morning since she was probably still sleeping at the time I sent the text.

Since we were at the office at this time, I text her I will tell her when we get off work since it may be kind of long. She agreed.

Once I got home, I text Stella stating, "the dream has been on my mind all day and said it is a little erotic."

Stella replied, "My favorite, tell me."

After I sent the dream, Stella wrote back, "That was hot, "we need to make that happen soon."

After I read her reply, I completely melted in my chair. I was so turned on that she was turned on and willing to do my fantasy.

Since I travel quite a bit, it has been very difficult working with each other's schedules to make this fantasy happen. I mentioned to Stella that I will be traveling for the next two weeks and asked her for something to make the time go by faster while I am out on the road.

Stella asked, "What did I have in mind?"

I stated, "Your panties."

Stella stated, "I can make this happen" and came up with a plan to do so.

Stella stated, "I could wear the panties throughout the working day and right before we leave for the day, give me a nice long hug and stuff them in my pocket."

When the day came, Stella stated her monthly friend came and she could not give me the panties today.

She stated, "I will still give you that long hug though."

Before she left for the day, Stella walked by my desk and tapped me on the shoulder. I got up and she gave me a nice big hug for about 10 seconds. This was the first time we ever touched in real life. Her hair smelt so good. I instantly got a nice sized chubby and I think she felt it. When she backed off me in the release of the hug, I saw her eyes go straight to my crotch and her face turned bright red as she stated to have a great weekend.

Once I got home, I sent a text to Stella stating I apologize for stabbing her with my dick and she stated it was alright and that she was a tad bit embarrassed.

Stella asked, what is your hotel address so I can ship you something?"

To be continued...

gr8_mj
gr8_mj
8 Followers