Casual Fridays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron got up from his chair and backed away from her.

"We can't do this; it's inappropriate," he told her.

She grabbed him by his tie and pulled him closer to her.

"Then tell me to get the fuck out of your office and report my behavior," she told him. "Otherwise, fuck me on this desk right now."

"Why are you doing this?" he asked.

"Two reasons. First, it's good revenge against Janice for being a bitch to me by fucking her boy toy. Second, I've always wanted to fuck you, so this is a great opportunity."

"We can't do this," he said nervously.

"Then tell me to get the fuck out."

Of course, Aaron didn't tell her to get the fuck out. Instead, he grabbed her by the arms and kissed her hard on the mouth. He briefly thought about Janice, as he had never cheated on anyone before, and he had also never violated his position before, but he didn't care as he wanted Lisa very badly.

She helped Aaron get his pants off, leaving him with just his shirt and tie. She grabbed his dick and stroked him as he removed her bra and fondled her perfect-sized D-cup tits. When she was ready for him, she opened her legs wider for Aaron, and he moved in closer. Without thinking about it, he pushed his dick right into her.

Lisa had her hands firmly gripped on Aaron's shoulders, giving herself support as he was pounding away at her pussy. Even with all the men she'd dated in her short life, she'd never had a dick fuck her that good. She screamed in his ear as an orgasm surged through her body.

Aaron then pulled out of her and made Lisa turn around and bent her over the table. He grabbed her by the hips and pushed his dick back into her, then resumed fucking her as hard as he could. She began screaming, which made him worry that someone was going to hear them. He remembered that everyone else in the office had left for the day. He even started calling her a slut and other derogatory terms he'd never thought he'd ever call a woman.

When Aaron felt like he was going to finish, so he pulled out of her to get ready to cum on her. But Lisa assured him she was on the pill and it was OK to cum inside her, so he stuck his dick back into her. He managed to get a few more minutes of fucking her before he shot wave after wave of cum into her pussy. When he was finally done, he finally pulled out of her.

They both sat at the edge of the table for a moment to relax; they needed a good break from what they had just done.

When they were ready, they got off his desk and began to get dressed up.

"I don't know how I'm going to tell Janice any of this," said Aaron.

"Don't worry about Janice," Lisa replied. "Everything will be alright."

"Thank you, I really appreciate it," he told her. "I'm going to feel like shit for keeping this secret, though."

Lisa gave Aaron a small kiss on the mouth before heading out the door.

"Like I said, don't worry about Janice," she told him as she left the office. "And don't worry about next casual Friday; it'll all be OK."

"Thank you," he told her before she disappeared.

Later that night, Aaron told Janice that his talk with Lisa went well, and she understood how she needed to dress more appropriately at the office, especially on casual Fridays. She was very happy to hear that, and that night she rewarded him for doing a great job. She spent the rest of the weekend rewarding him for that as well.

Throughout the following week, everything was going well around the office; nothing was said between him and Lisa about what occurred between them. What became a concern for him was how friendly Janice and Lisa were suddenly getting during the week. He was happy that they were getting along but was concerned about what they might say to each other.

The following casual Friday, Aaron found Lisa by the coffee table. He was expecting to see her in something simple like a t-shirt and jeans, but instead she wore something that was very similar to what she wore on Friday.

"Hey, I thought you said you were going to dress better on Fridays?" he asked her.

"Don't worry about it," she replied as she walked away from him.

He didn't know what else to say to her, so he just walked back to his office, where Janice was waiting for him with her purse and jacket.

"Are you ready to get lunch?" Janice asked.

"Yes, I am," he replied. "By the way, I don't know if you saw Lisa, but--"

"Oh, don't worry about it," she said. "I got to know her a little better this past week. She's a good kid."

"She is?" he asked with a look of confusion.

She continued to say, "Yes, she's alright. I should not have complained about her so much; when I was her age, I was showing off the goods whenever I could. I guess I was just jealous of her. I still think what she's wearing around the office is inappropriate, but if it doesn't bother anyone else, I don't see why it should bother me."

Aaron was happy to hear that from her; it made things so much easier for him.

They walked down the hall and past the reception desk, where Lisa and Janice smiled at each other and complimented each other's outfits. When Janice walked ahead of him, Lisa gave Aaron a wink, and he smiled at her as he walked away.

Aaron and Janice got on the elevator, and she hit the button for the ground floor.

With a big smile, she told him, "By the way, I may like her now, but if you fuck her again, I will stab you in the balls."

"Wait, what?"

The elevator closed, and there was a long, awkward silence between them all the way down.

12