Sequestered Jury

Story Info
Being sequestered changes some jurors lives.
4.8k words
4.48
34.3k
80
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,651 Followers

I tried to get out of jury duty for cause. While I would normally be willing to do my civic duty by serving on a jury I didn't want to in this case. Not only was it a criminal case, but it was a Mob RICO case and we would have to be sequestered -- maybe for as long as six weeks. My boss wasn't going to like it -- nor was my wife Doris, although I didn't give a shit about that.

I had always wanted a family; my first wife lied to me about wanting one too and when I found out she didn't go off birth control after she swore to me she did I divorced her.

I married my present wife Doris when she was a single mom with two kids and supposedly ready to have more. I thought that I had a ready-made family even if we didn't have another kid. Turns out just having a family, if it isn't a good one, is worse than none at all.

Doris' kids played nice before I married her and up till the time that I adopted them -- at Doris' insistence -- a year after we married. Now they are more than just brats -- more like the spawn of Satan. Doris has a hissy fit if I ever try to discipline them, and also expects me to treat her like a queen. Also, Doris supposedly was told by a doctor two years after we married that she could no longer have children; I just found out a week ago that that is a lie and she is on birth control, but with two adopted Satan-spawn my divorce from her will be a lot messier.

Back to the courtroom...

After I raised my hand when the judge asked during jury selection if anyone needed to be excused for hardship the judge had me come to the bench, with the lead attorneys for the government and the defendants on either side of me. "Jury Candidate No. 28" Judge Benson skeptically intoned, not calling me by my name, Adam Williams, since all jurors were remaining anonymous because of the reputation of the defendants, "what hardship will you incur if selected for jury duty?"

Apparently my lame excuse humored Judge Benson because he chuckled while announcing "Denied; please return to the jury box."

I at least hoped that my lame attempt at disqualification would cause one set of attorneys to use a preemptory challenge to get rid of me; no such luck. After one and one-half days of jury selection I was seated as Juror No. 9 in a group of twelve jurors, and two alternates.

While I am not really still a young man at 43 years old, I'm still in great physical condition, virile, and enjoy looking at female forms normally with wrap-around sunglasses on to disguise my interest. You can't wear sunglasses in court, however, so I needed to be careful because Juror No. 2 -- sitting in the row in front of me and one place over to my right -- was a fox. Well maybe she was a silver fox, but that made no difference to me; I don't believe in age discrimination when it comes to sexy women.

The shapely legs and prodigious mammaries of Juror No. 2, plus how pissed off Doris was when I informed her that I was going to be sequestered and not able to wait on her or Satan's spawn, made me wonder why I had ever tried to get out of jury sequestration to begin with.

Of course we jurors got all of the standard warnings -- repeated every day in court -- not to discuss the case until deliberations started, not to do our own research, to rely only on the evidence presented in court, etc. It seemed that the jurors all took their roles seriously and I never had to stop a conversation with another juror because it was inappropriate. We were also instructed not to tell each other our last names and with one exception I didn't.

While most of the jurors were pleasant because of my interest in Juror No. 2's long sculptured legs that extended from her normally above-the-knee classy dresses or skirts, I gravitated toward her. The first day at lunch I found out that her name was Eve and when we got to know each other well I told her my last name and she told me hers -- Jenkins. "We're Adam and Eve," I chuckled when she first told me her given name.

Many women might have been put off by that but Eve had a good sense of humor and simply laughed "I've never met an 'Adam' before -- it will be interesting to see if you'll be tempted by a piece of forbidden fruit."

"If it's a cherry instead of an apple I won't be able to resist," I chuckled wondering if she'd get the double entendre. She did, and despite how sophisticated she looked in her perfectly pressed skirt business suit and professionally coiffed silver hair stuck her tongue out at me and then laughed "You wish!"

************

Eve and I seemed to get friendlier with each other than any of the other jurors. That may have been because we were the two oldest (except for the alternates) but I think that it was more a question of personality. While most women are unwilling to reveal their age Eve proudly announced that she was 52 years old "Just with prematurely silver hair -- like all of the women in my family it turned from brunette in my late 30s."

I hope that I wasn't out of line when I told Eve "You're the best put-together 50 year old this side of Elizabeth Hurley and Jennifer Lopez." She didn't verbally respond but gave me a snide smile and chuckle which indicated to me that it was equivalent to saying "You got that right, buster."

Although the case was interesting in some ways it was boring in others. As the days of testimony wore on Eve and I initially both hoped for a quick conclusion -- maybe even a plea deal that would get us out early.

The weekends could have been unbearable, sequestered in our hotel, except for the four things: 1) Eve liked to work out in the large and ornate hotel exercise room, and that was one of my favorite past times so we did it together although I did have to practice breathing techniques not to get too excited by her toned body in her exercise leotard; 2) Eve, I, and two other jurors loved to play bridge and Eve and I teamed up against them and beat their butts 60% of the time; 3) Eve must have had a somewhat misspent youth because she really knew how to shoot pool and she and I regularly played in the hotel billiards room; and 4) the hotel had Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and pay-per-view that was deeply discounted for the jurors and she and I liked the same types of movies -- classics, ROMCOMS, and mysteries. We, often with some other jurors, would watch movies in each other's rooms.

The weekend after the third week of trial something big happened on Saturday night. Me, Eve, and Brenda (Juror No. 11) were watching a ROMCOM in Eve's room (which for some reason was bigger than the others and had several chairs) when Brenda got a call on her cellphone and left with about a half hour to go in the movie. As she exited the room still on her cellphone Brenda whispered to Eve and I "Just tell me about the ending tomorrow."

Shortly after Brenda left Eve got a call on her cellphone. I put the TV on "mute" and was about to leave to give her privacy when she motioned for me to stay. Hearing only Eve's side of the conversation I got the idea that it was her husband and that they had been approaching estrangement before the trial, and sequestration hadn't helped things any. Just before she terminated the call I couldn't help but overhear her yell "Fuck you, you limp-dicked asshole; don't bother calling again!"

My eyes got wide and I expected Eve to be harried and got ready to leave. "Don't leave, Adam," she chirped just like nothing had happened. "Put the sound back on and stay for the ending."

So, that's what I did -- and we had a good laugh at the conclusion.

As I was getting ready to leave I said "Sorry that I overheard your conversation; I hope that I didn't embarrass you."

"You didn't. You know what would embarrass me, though," she snickered as she got up off her chair and approached me.

"What?" I innocently asked.

"If you never acted on the clear appreciation that you have for my body. My husband has a limp dick, but I bet that you don't and that it appreciates my female form."

For the next couple minutes we unblinkingly stared at each other, our noses no more than a foot apart. Her ice blue eyes projected unbridled passion. I had never cheated on my wife before despite the constant irritation I had with her and her brats but then again I never had an invitation from a woman this hot-- regardless of her age -- before either.

While my mind was muddled and I was unable to react, and while we still were making eye contact something that I had read long ago during my study of chemistry (I'm a research chemist by profession) popped into my scrabbled brain: "Prolonged eye contact has been thought to release phenylethylamine, a chemical responsible for feelings of attraction."

The thought had no sooner left my brain when Eve slowly started unbuttoning her blouse. I looked on in amazement as once it was unbuttoned she silkily moved it off her shoulders. The blouse had no sooner hit the floor when she reached behind her and unsnapped her bra. When it too hit the floor I was presented by a glorious sight -- a pair of perfect C-cup east-west tits that any 26 year old would be proud of, let alone a 52 year old.

When like a moth drawn to a flame my mouth engaged her left nipple that was the beginning of the end. Just minutes later we were naked in her bed rutting like a pair of sex-starved teenagers. Despite her "proper" normal appearance in bed she was a wildcat with a capital W!

I don't normally have simultaneous orgasms with my wife; I did with Eve, and when I fire-hosed her vagina it was likely the largest number of ejaculations ever spewed from my cock since I was eighteen years old.

After moaning in a passionate embrace for several minutes we finally separated. "What just happened?" I chuckled looking down at her dancing ice blue eyes.

"Why you just stuck your big hard cock into my silken snug pussy and we had a very mutually satisfying experience," she smiled. "There's no reason to analyze it more deeply than that."

Suddenly sequestration had turned from undesirable to fantastic. Eve and I had a real connection, both sexually and emotionally.

During the rest of the trial Eve and I "slept" (while we did sleep it is kind of a misnomer since I averaged two orgasms and she four every night) together almost every night. We were careful about it, however. We never got together until we were as sure as we could be that the other jurors in the rooms near us were already in for the night, and set an alarm to get up earlier than any other jurors so either I could leave her room, or she mine, before others arose.

It was the best sex of my life -- period -- end stop -- finito!

When I compared my affection for goddess Eve to my irritation with my wife Doris (even though she was good looking and six years younger than I am) and her evil kids I never felt any guilt. When my naked body was up against Eve's nothing else in the world mattered to me.

Eve was the only person I told about my desire for at least one biological kid and my distress with my current situation. She seemed to get a sly grin on her face whenever I said something about that.

*************

Once the trial was over it took we jurors only six hours of deliberation to find all four defendants guilty of all counts except for one.

As Eve and I walked out of the courthouse for the final time we stared at each other on the street. "I guess that this is the end of Adam and Eve, expelled from the Garden of Eden," she sighed.

"I'm going to miss you," I choked, "and I don't know how I can return to my unpleasant normal life. Maybe we need to see if we have a life after sequestration."

"I'm going out of the country for two weeks; after that you might want to give me a call," she said, handing me a business card and squeezing my hand. I wanted to give her a passionate kiss goodbye but we were in public and had to be proper and not tip anyone off about our relationship.

*************

Doris and the obnoxious brats were happy to see me back home but only so I could wait on them again; none of the things that I normally did around the house had been done even in the slightest in the six weeks that I had been gone.

I intentionally had not fucked Eve the last night we spent at the hotel so that I would be certain to give a good account of myself in bed with Doris when I got home so as not to make her suspicious. While I no longer loved Doris the only thing that I still liked about her was that she was a good fuck and in bed with my tongue or dick up her pussy was the only time that I enjoyed her company. She was very pleased when I gave her two oral and two penile orgasms. While it was also very good for me and I tried hard not to compare it to sex with Eve I failed -- compared to sex with Eve it was lacking.

Still, life moved on fairly well for about the next two and one-half weeks, but I looked at Eve's card almost every day. I was about to call her after she got back from her two week vacation when I got a call from Judge Benson's chambers. I was ordered to come in for an "interview" the next day.

When I got to the courthouse at 2 p. m. on a Wednesday no other juror was there except for Eve. We said hello to each other but didn't have any display of affection or even real familiarity. It was hard for me to keep my eyes off of her because she had the most beautiful and sexy dress on that I had ever seen outside a ballroom and I had forgotten exactly how beautiful and sultry that she was.

When I entered the judge's chambers a court reporter, the judge's chief law clerk, the lead prosecutor, and the lead defense attorney were all there -- of course in addition to Judge Benson. The Judge's tone wasn't pleasant when he said "The reason that you are here, Juror No. 9, is that the defendants have filed a motion for a new trial because they maintain that you had a sexual relationship with Juror No. 2 which against my instructions caused you two to talk about the case before deliberations. Therefore I am going to swear you in and ask you questions."

I gulped hard, but had no outward angst -- at least I don't think that I did. I decided that the way out of this was to be not just honest but brutally honest -- so brutally straightforward that they would believe everything that I had to say. I gulped again and then prepared myself.

The Judge swore me in to tell the truth and the whole truth and then started questioning me.

"Did you have a sexual relationship with Juror No. 2 during the course of the trial?"

"Yes."

"For how long?"

"Approximately the last three weeks of the trial we slept together virtually every night and I usually ate her out twice every night and we fucked wildly twice too."

All the other people in the room were startled by both my frankness and language.

"There's no reason to use profanity," Judge Benson scolded.

"When you swore me in you told me to tell the WHOLE truth so that's what I'm doing and in exactly the manner that I view it. I'm sorry if you don't like the language but it is my honest expression of what was done," I replied with crossed arms meeting Judge Benson's steely gaze with one of my own.

I saw that the judge had an entire list of questions that he now skipped over before he started again.

"At any time that you were sleeping with Juror No. 2 did you discuss the case?"

"Of course we didn't discuss anything while we were actually sleeping but in the times that we were in bed and not sleeping, but engaging in pillow talk, we did not talk about anything except what a great time that we were having and that it was the best sex of our lives; in my situation I can assure you that when I was naked in bed with Juror No. 2 that there was nothing on my mind except pleasuring her consummate body and ruby lips, and getting pleasure from them in return."

"Regardless of the circumstances or the situation did you ever discuss the case with Juror No. 2 outside of the jury deliberation room once the presentation of the evidence had concluded?

"No -- absolutely not!"

"Have you had any contact with Juror No. 2 since the trial ended?"

"Not until I saw her in your reception area maybe fifteen, twenty, minutes ago, no."

The judge then asked the prosecutor if she had any questions, which she declined, and then he asked the defense attorney -- Simon Sparrow.

"Do you really expect us to believe that considering the intimate relationship that you had with Juror No. 2 and the many hours that you spent together that you never discussed the case?" Sparrow asked in a haughty manner.

I looked Sparrow right in the eye and with a snarl said "If you saw and caressed Juror No. 2's spectacular naked body and had the pleasure of having her ring your chimes every day you would appreciate how ridiculous your question is. When I was with her I was thinking with my dick, not my brain, and nothing except getting and giving sexual satisfaction was important to me. So yes, I expect you to believe it because it's true."

I could see the female court reporter turn red, and Sparrow and the Judge lean backwards, in response to the intensity of my response; but a diabolical grin fleetingly passed over the prosecutor's face before she suppressed it. For some reason the judge's law clerk had no reaction at all.

After a pregnant pause Judge Benson said "You can go outside now Juror No. 9 but don't leave the reception area of my chambers until I specifically release you. Also, ask Juror No. 2 to come in -- but don't talk to her about what we questioned you about."

"I understand," I replied, and quickly exited the judge's chambers.

When I went into the reception area I said aloud "The judge would like to see you now Juror No. 2," and as we passed each other I mumbled, but so that I was sure that she heard me, "Be absolutely brutally and explicitly honest Eve." Eve smiled at that.

I sat in the reception area for about twenty minutes mostly checking email and news stories on my phone while trying to stop patting myself on the back for how "out there" I had been in answering the questions. It gave me a thrill. Unfortunately it also made me remember how awesome fucking Eve had been, making me wistful.

When the door to the judge's chambers opened and Eve came out she had a shit-eating grin on her face.

She sat down across from me and we both just smiled, not saying a word except for an initial instruction from her. "Judge Benson says for us to sit until he releases us."

While waiting for the judge to release us Eve and I stared at each other with diabolical grins on our faces. About ten minutes after Eve came out of the judge's chambers his law clerk came out and said "You both are free to go but you should not discuss your testimony with anyone else."

We both raised our eyebrows at that, then casually got out of our seats and walked out together. While we had smiles on our faces we didn't say anything until we got into the elevator. With no one else in it Eve faced me, groaned "I've missed you," and then pull my head down by my tie into a passionate kiss; so passionate that we hadn't even broken it when the door opened on the first floor and a guy waiting to get into the elevator humorously said "Get a room!"

We broke our kiss, laughed, and as we exited the elevator Eve said "What a great idea; there's a Four Seasons two blocks north."

Despite the fact that Eve had four inch Christian Louboutin high heels on we virtually ran to the Four Seasons. I was pulling my credit card out at the front desk when Eve beat me to it and plunked down an American Express Centurion Card -- I had only seen one once before in my life but it was impossible to forget. She smiled at me as my eyes got wide.

When we got to our room we quickly disposed of our clothes and smashed our bodies and lips together in a horizontal position on the king sized bed in the room. After I broke a passionate kiss on her lips I was about to go down on her when Eve stopped me.

imhapless
imhapless
3,651 Followers
12