Casual Nudity

Story Info
A sexy sister who never wears clothes … what could happen?
1.8k words
3.72
120.4k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
morganj16
morganj16
197 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

At first, I almost didn't submit this story because it felt too simple.

But as I added some details and thought about it more often, I've become to feel that this will make a very good video. It will fit comfortably in about a 20-minute timeframe. It doesn't jump straight to the sex, but the opening will be arousing because of all of the nudity. This is a video that I feel that I'll save and watch over and over again.

All of the characters and actresses in the story/video are over 20.

Episode 86. Casual Nudity

The scene opens with a college student watching TV in an apartment. She's lying on a sofa wearing a colorful halter and a some athletic shorts with the school logo on it. We hear the voiceover.

"Hi, I'm Brenda, and this is my story."

Another girl in her mid 20s opens the front door and walks in. She's dressed as if she just came from her job as a hostess at an upscale restaurant.

"And this is my sister Reese. I was excited to stay with her this summer because we hadn't seen each other since our parents died twelve years ago and we went to live with different aunts." Reese goes to her bedroom, and the door is open. We can see her undressing while Brenda talks. "I don't remember a lot about growing up with my sister except watching TV together and playing with dolls in our guest house. You're going to think this is crazy, but just about the only vivid memory I have from back then is that she and I would go around the house without any clothes on. Of course, we grew out of that when we were separated..." By now, Reese is undressed, but instead of putting on clothes, she walks into the living room nude. "... but I discovered that summer that Reese hadn't grown out of it. Whenever we were at home in the apartment, Reese was naked. She didn't talk about it or make a deal about it or ask me about it, she just did it. Reese was a nudist." While Brenda is saying this, we see her and Reese in a variety of common activities in the apartment, and Reese is nude: Reese cooking something in the microwave and waiting for it to finish, Reese looking through the mail, Reese folding her clothes, Reese emptying the dishwasher and putting away dishes, Reese playing the flute, and Reese watching TV.

The montage returns to a later version of the original scene and we see Brenda again watching TV alone wearing a similar outfit to what she had on at the start of the video. Reese comes in, again from work, and goes to her room and undresses. We can tell that Brenda has stopped watching TV and is watching her sister. "At some point, you might say that I began to see Reese differently. I'd always admired my sister, but now I was starting to admire her body, too. I wondered if she was trying to seduce me, or if I should say something." We see Brenda getting ready for bed. She takes off her robe, and climbs into bed wearing only some bikini panties. She covers herself with a sheet. "I especially would think about this at night when I was alone in bed." Her hands disappear under the covers and although we can't see them, we can tell from the movement of the sheet that she's masturbating. "And I would think about what it would be like to touch her breasts, and how exciting it must be to have someone watching and fantasizing about your body, and how badly I wanted her to touch my body."

"That's when I made my plan and decided to join her." Now we see scenes of the two of them together, nude: eating dinner, reading books in the same room, playing a board game, preparing dinner, pouring and drinking wine, brushing teeth and getting ready for bed, Reese on a stool changing a light bulb and then Brenda helping balance her a she climbs down (and getting a good view of Reese's pussy), ... other scenes that you can think of. Often in these scenes, we see Brenda find an opportunity to touch Reese or rub her body against hers as she passes by, always as if it's just innocent or accidental touching.

"And I watched for a sign, and I started to notice that she was watching me." We see a scene where Reese is naked and reading a book and Brenda comes into from outside the apartment. Brenda undresses there in the hallway, and Reese is definitely watching her instead of reading her book. She looks back at the book when Brenda looks up at her. "And I imagined that she was watching me, but I couldn't tell for sure, and she didn't say anything about it, and I wasn't sure what to do next."

The scene changes. We see Reese watching a movie on the couch and eating popcorn from a large bowl in her lap. Brenda comes into the room, nude.

"What'cha watching?"

"It's a thriller on Netflix. It just started."

Brenda kind of jumps onto the couch next to Reese, their legs touching. She gives Reese a hug. "Thanks for the popcorn! I feel so lucky to get to spend this summer with you. I love you Reese." Brenda starts eating the popcorn. Reese is just staring at Brenda. She isn't eating any popcorn or anything, just staring. Abruptly, Reese stands up and hurries to her room and closes the door behind her. Brenda looks confused about what's going on. She stands and tries to decide what to do. She goes up to the door. We can hear soft moaning from the other side. She quietly opens the door. Reese is on her hands and knees on her bed and masturbating feverishly. She's facing away from the door. Brenda watches for a minute and then makes a sound so Reese knows she's there. Reese stops fingering herself immediately and sits on the bed.

"Oh, Brenda, what are you doing in here?"

"You left so suddenly. I thought maybe I did something to make you mad."

Reese tries to smile. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I'm so embarrassed. I got really turned on watching that actor in the movie ...." Her voice trails off and she pauses. "No, that's not true. And I told myself that I have to let you know what's happening." She takes a deep breath. "I have a confession. I know it's wrong, but for the past week, I've really been noticing your body a lot and how sexy you are." She stops and takes a deep breath. "And we were sitting so closely just now, I was getting turned on, and I didn't want you to see my nipples and worry that I was fantasizing about you, so I ran into my room. And then I was alone, so I started ... well, you saw."

Brenda walks up to the bed, very close to Reese. "Do you really think I'm sexy? Were you fantasizing about me?"

"Oh Brenda, it takes everything I've got not to reach out and grab your ... grab your pussy."

Brenda separates her legs a little while she stands there, and Reese can't help but stare at it. Brenda tells her "I have a confession, too. I've been watching you, and I think you have a sexy hot body."

Reese raises her arms towards her sister. "Can I touch your pussy? Please?"

"Oh, Reese, I've been dreaming of you asking me that question for like a month."

The two girls maneuver on the bed so they face each other, legs spread and overlapping each other so they can rub each other. They tentatively reach out and start rubbing each other's clit. The fingering gets each one more excited, which speeds up their own rubbing, which raises their excitement level, and on until they both have an orgasm. Then Brenda leans forward, holds Reese, and Reese holds hugs her, too. Suddenly, Brenda kisses her. Reese leans back and looks shocked.

"I'm sorry, I guess I shouldn't have done that. I just kind of got carried away."

"No, you didn't do anything wrong. I loved getting an orgasm from you — almost as much as masturbating you. It's only right that we should ... kiss." They stare at each other, slowly leaning closer. "Let's do it again." she whispers.

"Kiss or masturbate?"

"Yes." They start kissing very tenderly while their hands are on each other's legs. The kisses grow in length and passion, and their fingers rubbing their pussies again. The kissing and rubbing both build in intensity unti they each have another orgasm. They hug again and have a French kiss that goes on and on — neither girl wants to be the one to break it off. Eventually, Reese shimmies her body closer so that their pussies are touching. They stop kissing and lean back so they can scissor. And then more long, long French kisses after their climax.

They stop when they're both kind of worn out. Brenda turns around and leans against Reese, and Reese plays with her breasts while she asks "what are we going to do now?"

"What do you mean?"

"We can't keep going around the apartment naked. I think that whenever I see your body, I'm so aroused that all I can think about is sex."

Brenda rolls over and is licking Reese's breasts. "What's wrong with that? I like the idea of sex all summer. I'm already wanting more sex while I think of you watching and lusting at me."

Reese can't answer at first until Brenda stops licking her and sits up. Reese shakes the fog out of her head. "Well, I have to go to work, and there's work around the apartment to do. And we have to sleep."

The girls are fondling each other's breasts. "So maybe we should stay dressed unless we want sex."

They're kissing tenderly again. "I don't know if I can get used to wearing clothes at home, so there may be a lot of sex."

"And I really have got used to my new habit of being naked; it's so comfortable. Especially in the bed." Brenda stretches out on the bed. Reese stretches out facing her and pulls her closely to her so that she can reach around and finger Brenda from behind while they're kissing. Brenda has another orgasm. "So that's how it's going to be."

"Uh-huh. Especially when you show off that sexy body to me and kiss me." They start another long, long French kiss, and the scene fades out before it ends.

morganj16
morganj16
197 Followers