Casually Cumming on Catherine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David, still walking around with his penis out, was jovial and excited to watch the local news story. He talked about how they would be famous and how everyone would want to know their love story.

Catherine found herself unable to respond, only forcing a smile and agreeing to whatever her husband said. Her mind was racing with thoughts of how to escape this nightmare. She had to find a way to leave this house, this city, and this entire world if she had to, and never look back.

As David turned on the TV, Catherine's heart sank as she saw the news anchor reporting on their story. She couldn't believe that her life was normal just 24 hours before, and that she was now powerless to stop whatever was happening to her life.

The camera showed footage of Catherine covered in cum, handcuffed, and begging for help while David laughed in the background and showed off his cock and balls.

To Catherine's shock, the newscaster presented the story as a bizarre, feel-good story with a chyron at the bottom, "Local Man Shows Off Unlimited Cum" story. They played clips of David proudly demonstrating his ability to produce endless amounts of cum. At one point, Bob held her ass cheeks open so David could demonstrate that he could cum from several feet away and still hit Catherine's asshole.

Catherine couldn't believe what she was hearing. She saw herself on the screen, begging for someone to help her escape this alternate world, but the newscaster spun it as her just being overcome with emotions.

As the segment ended, the newscaster turned to the camera with a grin on his face. "And I have to say, folks, I also ejaculated on Catherine and had a great time doing it!"

His co-anchor, a female in her mid-40s, even joined in on the jovial story. "She's not just full of love, she's full of cum too. What a lucky woman," she quipped.

The studio audience erupted into laughter and applause, as if this were the funniest thing they had ever heard. Catherine was so disturbed that she did not even question why the local news now had a studio audience tonight.

As the night wore on, Catherine sat in silence, her mind racing with thoughts of how to escape this nightmare. She knew she had to find a way out of this world and back to reality, where this kind of abuse and objectification was not the norm.

David came on her one last time and announced that he was going to bed.

"Honey, thank you for sharing this romantic moment with me tonight. I'd kiss you goodnight, but, you know, you're covered in cum like usual. Just sleep on the sofa. Love you."

--

The next morning, Catherine woke up to the sound of her bedroom alarm clock. She immediately shot up and pulled the sheets off her body.

Catherine realized several things over the next few seconds. She distinctly remembered crawling up into a ball on her cum-covered sofa and falling asleep. She also knew that just hours before, she was naked and covered in cum. Now, she was wearing her normal night clothes. She smelled freshly showered and her hair looked no different than any other day. A quick check of the bathroom revealed her filthy clothes from the prior day were nowhere to be seen.

Catherine began to wonder if it had all been a terrible dream. She sat on her bed and tried to process what may or may not have happened to her, but she could not think for long.

She realized today was the day of the materials science conference. On any other year, she would be excited that she had been selected to speak. However, even with the lack of evidence that yesterday's memories were real, she could still feel herself fill with a sense of dread. Would today be another day in which men walk up to her and casually cum on her without so much as a second thought?

Catherine forced herself to follow her normal schedule. She got out of bed, took a shower, and put on her best dress suit. She wanted to look professional.

As she looked at herself in the mirror, Catherine tried to instill some self-confidence. "Yesterday was all a dream. Yesterday was all a dream," she told herself. "You are a respected female scholar and businesswoman living in America in 2023. If men try to cum on you, they'll be beaten and arrested. That's how things work."

Still, Catherine was not confident that yesterday was all a figment of her imagination. Remembering what had happened yesterday--or at least what she thought had happened yesterday--she grabbed a baseball bat her husband kept in the closet before she entered her kitchen. She was ready and willing to blast off on any guy who dared to masturbate in front of her, but her kitchen was empty.

With a heavy heart, Catherine made her way to the conference, determined to hold her head high.

Catherine soon arrived at the material sciences conference. The thought of giving a presentation in front of so many respected people would have caused her anxiety on a normal day, but after yesterday, she was terrified. However, to her surprise, everything seemed normal. No one was trying to ejaculate on her, and she was just another colleague. Multiple talks and the conference lunch passed with nothing untoward happening.

With renewed hope for life, Catherine made her way to the stage, her heart pounding in her chest. She took a deep breath and began her presentation, which was entitled, "Multiscale modeling of materials for energy applications." As she spoke, she introduced herself and her company's research with a confidence in her voice she thought she'd never have again.

And then, it happened. A well-known expert in the field, Dr. Jason Smith, walked up and ejaculated on her face and hair, without any warning or explanation. Just 15 minutes prior, Dr. Smith had told Catherine how impressed he was with her latest journal commentary. Catherine could feel the hot cum dripping down her face, sticking to her hair, and running down her neck.

She wanted to run off stage, but something compelled her to continue the presentation as if nothing was happening. The audience seemed to be taking it all in stride, as if this was a perfectly normal occurrence at a conference.

Some of Dr. Smith's cum was now dripping on Catherine's notes. "By combining computational simulations and experimental data, we can gain insights into the behavior of materials under various conditions, and optimize their ... what's that word ... properties to achieve maximum efficiency," she said.

It didn't stop there. Every 30 seconds, another man approached and ejaculated on her. This included the hotel staff and conference attendees. Catherine tried her best to ignore it, but it was becoming increasingly difficult to concentrate on her research.

The lights shone down on her, highlighting her body and the many stains that covered her clothes. Catherine could feel the semen dripping down her legs and running down her back. She had never felt so degraded and ashamed.

Catherine intermittently took deep breaths and kept going, her voice shaking slightly. "As you can see, these equations have important applications in materials analysis. We can analyze the relationship between a domain and its boundary, and prove the existence of solutions to certain differential equations. However, as we apply this theory to more complex problems, we encounter new challenges."

Yet another man--someone she recognized as the caterer of the lunch she'd just eaten--walked up and ejaculated on her lips, interrupting her once again. Some got in her mouth and she coughed before forcing herself to swallow.

"Our findings demonstrate the effectiveness of a multiscale modeling approach for designing and optimizing materials for energy applications," said Catherine, with cum dangling from her chin. "With further research and development in this field, we can continue to advance the technologies that will power our world in a sustainable and efficient way."

After what felt like an eternity, Catherine finally reached the end of her talk. The crowd clapped politely as she walked off the stage. It was then a man walked up to her and stuck out his hand for what Catherine thought was a handshake. Instead, he brought her hand down to his cock and ejaculated into her left palm.

For a moment, Catherine stood there frozen. The only thing her mind allowed her body to do was bring her right palm down to assure that none of the pooled cum would fall to the ground. Even though she wanted nothing more than to go to the bathroom and scrub her hands and body, Catherine felt compelled to do something else.

She carefully brought her hands up to her mouth and transferred the cum to her mouth. She immediately started to lick her hands, gagging with each mouthful. As she licked, she felt a sense of shame and disgust wash over her. She couldn't believe that this was what her life had become, reduced to nothing more than a cum receptacle in a world where she didn't belong.

As she licked her cum-covered hands and fingers, people from the conference congratulated her and asked to take selfies with her. They thought nothing odd of taking a picture with Catherine as she almost deepthroated each of her hands.

"Thank you," she muttered, trying to smile through the tears and cum.

Finally, she made her way back to the street. Her home was just a mile away, but with how she was feeling, it may as well have been ten miles. Feeling unable to take her phone out of her purse and call an Uber, she waited at a bus stop. When the bus arrived, the driver simply got off the bus, ejaculated on Catherine, and then got back on the bus. He closed the door before Catherine could get on and drove on.

As she trudged home covered in semen and feeling utterly defeated, Catherine knew that this was the reality of her new world, and there was nothing she could do about it.

--

Prior to getting trapped in her new world, Catherine had started an Instagram account focused on her fitness journey. She was not the type to pose in tight yoga pants and sports bras, so her account had hardly blown up, but she had gained a small following of women who were focused on self-improvement. But since her life became a living cum hell, she had not had any desire to even think about working out.

Catherine woke up on Saturday morning--the day after the disastrous conference--again in her bed, again with her husband already gone, and again with no evidence on her body that 35-40 men had ejaculated on her the day before. Unlike yesterday, Catherine immediately recognized that what had happened was not a dream. Something was terribly wrong.

All Catherine wanted to do was stay in bed, but within 60 seconds of waking up, Catherine suddenly knew she was being pushed in a direction she would hate. All she could think of was getting a workout in and live-streaming her routine as an explainer video for her followers.

Less than an hour later, Catherine walked into the gym dressed in her standard workout gear of a medium-fit t-shirt and shorts. She was ready for the worse. She had accepted her fate in this world, but it didn't make it any easier to bear. The gym was full of men and women working out. She braced herself for what she knew was about to happen.

To her surprise, a young, perky female gym employee approached her the second she walked in. "Hi, my name is Mona, I'll be your camerawoman today!" In a split second, her tone changed, becoming outright demanding. "Open up Instagram Live on your phone and hand it to me." Then the big smile returned to her face.

Catherine's hands immediately went to her purse and fumbled around for her phone. "Umm, Mona, I don't really want to work out today. I think..." Catherine stopped speaking as she entered the passcode on her phone, opened up the app, and handed it to Mona. "I think I'm just going to go home."

Mona ignored her. Two seconds later, she declared, "We're live!"

Catherine's demeanor changed and she became bubbly and enthusiastic, welcoming her followers to her live exercise routine. Despite feeling uncomfortable and violated by the non-consensual filming, Catherine couldn't resist the urge to perform for her audience. On the plus side, she had yet to see a single penis today.

As per the usual, Catherine began with a warm-up routine. However, as soon as she stepped onto the treadmill, something changed within her. Suddenly, she felt compelled to push herself to the limit. She cranked up the speed and incline, and within minutes she was panting and sweating.

To her utter confusion, the urge to push herself further did not subside. Instead, she felt compelled to do a series of difficult warm-up exercises. Catherine was hesitant, but her body moved on its own, following the commands of some unseen force. In a quiet corner of the gym, she did push-ups, squats, lunges, and planks. The only time she stopped was to continue the narration for the video Mona was live-streaming.

As she moved through the exercises, Catherine began to feel hot and sweaty. She could feel the sweat dripping down her face and the back of her neck. She was about to grab her towel to wipe it off when the urge to continue hit her again. This time, however, there was a new element.

Catherine was suddenly compelled to take off her shirt and shorts, revealing a tight sports bra and underwear that showed off her toned body. She was mortified, but her body continued to move, following the commands of the unknown force. She tried to cover herself, but it was like her hands were not her own.

Catherine's heart raced as she moved towards the weight section of the gym, her tight ass and toned abs on full display. Inside, she was panicking. She felt exposed and vulnerable, but no one acted like this was weird. They just kept going about their business as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

Now glistening with sweat, Catherine was allowed to catch her breath. However, she still lacked any other freedoms, as she continued to smile big for Mona. Now, Catherine explained, it was time for the weight portion of the exercise routine. She would start with how to properly perform dumbbell squats.

"Just keep your feet shoulder-width apart and lower yourself down until your thighs are parallel to the ground," Catherine said, her voice steady and confident.

As she lifted the weights and began to rise, a man suddenly approached from behind and ejaculated on her head. Catherine's eyes widened in shock as the hot liquid dripped down the front of her face and onto her workout clothes. Some shot forward and hit the mirror in front of her.

But then, just like yesterday and the day before, Catherine felt compelled to keep her body moving. And no one in the gym seemed to care. As if nothing had happened, she continued narrating the video.

"Make sure to keep your back straight and engage your core," Catherine continued, the words coming out of her mouth on autopilot. The man who had just assaulted her walked away calmly, as if nothing had happened. Catherine tried to keep her composure and continue the video, but it was difficult with the warm semen dripping down her cheeks.

"Ten more reps, and then we'll move on to the next exercise," Catherine said, her voice cracking slightly as she struggled to hold back tears.

"Okay, so next we're going to move on to bench press," Catherine said, trying to ignore another man who was already stroking himself in front of her. "Make sure you're using proper form and keeping your back straight."

The man straddled her as she began the exercise, grunting as he came on her chest and stomach. Catherine grimaced, trying to finish the set quickly so she could move on to the next exercise.

It was at that point that Mona excitedly let Catherine know that a new Instagram record was being set with her livestream. Over 43 million people around the globe were watching her 'workout.'

"You are going to have so much fun reading these comments later," Mona said joyfully. "Men from all around the globe are offering to ejaculate on you. That's so nice of them!"

Catherine did her best to ignore Mona. "Next up, we have my favorite -- deadlifts," Catherine said, grabbing onto the bar. "This one is great for working your entire body."

Immediately after bending down with underwear-clad ass sticking out with picture-perfect form, Catherine felt a cock pushed against her ass. She turned to see a man grinning at her. "Mind if I join in?" he asked. Catherine didn't respond as he jerked off onto her ass on her second rep. She felt the cum running down her thighs as she struggled to lift the weight for a full twelve reps.

Finally, she reached the end and was ready to finish. Catherine wanted nothing more than to leave and scrub the filth off her body, but she knew she had to do her full cool-down routine for her Instagram followers. It consisted of five different stretches, each one designed to help the body recover and prevent injury.

Catherine started with the first stretch, a simple hamstring stretch where she laid on her back and lifted one leg at a time. As she lifted her left leg, a man approached and started masturbating. Before she could even react, he had ejaculated all over her leg.

She moved on to the second stretch, a hip flexor stretch. Two elderly men approached her this time, one on each side. They both started stroking themselves, and before long, they were both cumming; one of her outstretched thighs and the other on the end of her ponytail. Catherine gritted her teeth and tried to remain composed, knowing that she still had three more stretches to go.

The third stretch was a quadriceps stretch, and as Catherine lifted her leg to her butt, three men appeared and started jerking off around her. She could feel the hot cum landing on her back and ass, and it made her skin crawl.

Catherine moved on to the fourth stretch, a simple butterfly stretch where she sat on the mat with the soles of her feet together and leaned forward. Four men approached her, each one jerking off as they surrounded her. She closed her eyes and tried to block out the sounds and sensations, but it was impossible. The men were grunting and moaning.

Still with her bubble voice, Catherine continued narrating her workout on Instagram Live. "Wow, that was a tough stretch, but we made it through! Don't forget to hydrate, guys!" She struggled to get up, her body coated in cum, and made her way to the camera. "Alright guys, let's get ready for the final stretch! Sorry about the mess, guys. Looks like someone spilled their protein shake all over me!" She chuckled against her will.

She attempted to do a standing yoga stretch, but the thick layer of semen on the gym mat made it nearly impossible. Despite her obvious discomfort, she kept smiling and continued, "Wow, this mat is super slippery today! We gotta be careful not to fall."

As she struggled to maintain her balance, a group of five men approached her, each one with his cock in hand. She knew what was coming next, but she was powerless to stop it. One by one, the men took turns ejaculating on her, adding another layer of slippery cum to the already slick mat. Catherine could barely stand, let alone move, as she was covered in so much semen that she looked like a glazed donut.

Eventually, Catherine lost her footing completely, slipping and falling onto her back and landing on the mat with a gooey splat. "Ohh no, what a klutz I am," Catherine laughed as the men continued to ejaculate on her, their hot cum splattering all over her body. The men just kept cumming, one after the other.

Finally, the men finished, and Catherine was left lying on the gym mat, completely covered in their semen. She struggled to sit up, her muscles feeling weak from the intense workout and the violation she had just experienced. As she looked around the gym, she saw the other people working out, completely oblivious to what had just happened to her.