Casually Cumming on Catherine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine lay on the gym mat, exhausted and violated. "Thanks for tuning in, guys!" she said, her voice barely above a whisper. "I hope you enjoyed the workout!"

Without another word, Mona ended the broadcast, threw Catherine's phone down onto the cum covered mat, and walked away.

Catherine was covered from head to toe in cum. She knew she was not going to be allowed to shower. As she walked out of the gym, she knew that this was her life now. She would always be the target of other people's sexual release, and there was nothing she could do about it.

--

Catherine stumbled out of the gym, still only wearing her sports bra and underwear. She didn't even have shoes on. She was barely able to see through the thick layer of cum covering her face. She couldn't believe what had just happened to her. As she walked down the street, trying to find her way back to her apartment, no one gave her a second look. Then, she suddenly heard a voice calling out her name.

"Catherine! Oh my god, are you okay?" It was her neighbor Jake, an 18-year-old nerd who lived a few doors down from her. Jake was the one person who looked at her with genuine shock and concern.

"What happened to you? Who did this to you?" Jake asked, his eyes wide with shock as he took in the full extent of Catherine's condition.

Catherine couldn't believe it. Was it possible that someone else could see what was happening to her? She quickly ran up to Jake, her heart racing with excitement and fear. "Jake, you're not like everyone else? You can see what's happening to me?"

Jake nodded slowly, still in disbelief. "Yes, Catherine. I can see it. It's... it's not right. None of this is supposed to be happening to you."

Jake managed to get her to calm down and tell him what had happened. As Catherine spoke, Jake's expression changed from one of shock to one of realization.

"Catherine, I think I know what happened to you," Jake said, looking at her with a mix of guilt and horror. "It was me. I put all those weird fantasy prompts into an AI writing program, and I guess somehow they became reality. I wanted to see what the AI would do with the silliest scenarios I could think of."

Catherine was furious. "Silly? SILLY?" She could barely form words. "You did this to me? You made me go through all of that?" she shouted, tears streaming down her face as every cumshot over the last two days replayed in her mind. "How could you do something like that?"

Jake looked at her with what appeared to be genuine shame and remorse. "I didn't think it would actually happen. I was just playing around with the AI, trying to see what it would come up with. I never thought it would lead to something like this."

Catherine couldn't believe what she was hearing. Was Jake saying that he had written her into this nightmare? The thought made her sick to her stomach. She was angry and confused, but most of all, she felt betrayed. How could Jake have done this to her? She was about to confront him when she realized that she needed his help to get out of this mess. She took a deep breath and tried to calm down. "Jake, I need your help. You have to find a way to get me out of here. You have to undo whatever you did and free me from this nightmare."

Jake took out his phone and began typing. For a few seconds, she thought he was going to free her, but then she saw a crooked smile come over Jake's lips. She felt something strange happening to her body. Her breasts started to swell, growing to an unnatural size. She felt a wave of nausea wash over her as she realized what was happening - Jake was using the AI program to change her body.

"No, stop!" Catherine cried out, trying to back away from Jake. But her legs wouldn't move, and she found herself dropping to her knees in front of him. She felt a sudden urge to suck his cock, and she couldn't fight it. She knew what was happening to her - Jake was taking advantage of the situation to live out his twisted fantasies.

As Jake unzipped his pants, Catherine tried to fight back the tears. Through all the torment of the last two days, she had never been made to perform sexually. She couldn't believe that Jake turned out like all the others. She tried to plead with him, but her voice came out as a moan as she took his cock in her mouth.

Jake's grip on her head tightened as he began to thrust, using her mouth as nothing more than a hole for his own pleasure. Catherine felt dirty and used, but she couldn't stop. She was trapped in this world, at the mercy of whoever came across her path.

"You're mine now," Jake said, as he pulled out of her mouth. "You'll continue to be a casual cum receptacle, but you'll be married to me. Everyone in this world will only remember you being married to me. Your husband, well, ex-husband, can travel around the world showing off his cum cannon. And you know what? It's going to be great for you. You'll still get to go work and get cummed on all day, and then you can come home and blow and fuck me for hours each night."

Catherine felt sick to her stomach as she realized the truth - there was no escape from this world. She was doomed to live out the rest of her days as a sex object, a toy for men like Jake to play with whenever they pleased.

But then, suddenly, a white light appeared.

--

In the blink of an eye, Catherine found herself transferred to a world that looked like heaven. Looking down at herself, she discovered she was no longer covered in cum. From the clouds surrounding her, a figure she instantly recognized as God appeared. He stood tall and imposing, but his face was gentle and kind.

God proceeded to tell her something that shocked her: this had all been a test. This entire story had been written by God as a way to find a new angel. If a man could read the story of Catherine being made into a cum dumpster without masturbating to completion, he was pure enough to become an angel.

Catherine couldn't believe it. The entire ordeal she had endured had been a way for God to find an angel? So many men had cum on her in 48 hours, and this was all a test? She couldn't comprehend the gravity of the situation.

"My child," God began, "you have endured much in this test. But you have also learned a great deal about yourself."

Catherine was incredulous. "I haven't learned a thing. I was a good person! You made me go through all of that just to find an angel?"

God nodded solemnly. "I needed to know who had the strength to lead humanity forward. You have shown me that there is still much work to be done. It turns out every man who read your story cummed at least once they even got to your conference speech."

"And what about me?" Catherine asked, fear and anger building up inside her. "What's going to happen to me now?"

God smiled gently. "I will send you to a better world, my child. One where you can always be happy and filled."

"Filled?" asked Catherine. "Did you mean fulfilled? Can you please just send me back to my original world?"

With a flash of blinding light, Catherine found herself transported to a new world. It was beautiful and serene, filled with lush landscapes and tranquil streams. But as she looked around, she saw that something was different. Naked men with huge cocks were everywhere, staring at her with lecherous grins.

Before she could react, a group of men approached her. They pushed her to the ground and one man began to penetrate her anally. Soon enough, another cock was in her pussy and another in her mouth.

The second all three cocks were in her, everything changed. For the first time in two days, she felt pleasure. She was happy and filled, just as God promised.

Catherine's mind was clouded with pleasure, and she realized that she no longer cared about her previous life. She was just a vessel for men to use, and that was all that mattered. The men continued to use her body for their pleasure, and Catherine gave herself to them willingly. She had found her true purpose, and it was to serve as a cum dumpster for men for all eternity.

--

Back in heaven, God sat silently at a table floating above the clouds. To his left was Moses. To his right was King David. Both guests looked terribly confused.

Nearly 20 seconds of silence was interrupted by King David. "An AI story? A new angel? Where did all that come from?"

God just laughed. "Ehh, figured I'd spice it up." He paused before speaking again. "Actually, don't even start with me, David. You're the crazy bastard who came up with the husband having unlimited cum and handcuffing his wife. That was just strange."

King David simply nodded.

"So, who's next?" asked Moses.

"There's a 19-year-old in Jaipur, India, I've had my eye on," replied God. "What if we made her..."