Casus Belli Ch. 07: Accepting Fate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leavy's mouth lifted, and her tongue slipped out, to trail wetly down her chin, her throat, all the way to her right nipple. The tongue circled it, and when she opened her eyes and looked down she was just in time to watch Leavy's lips close around it, and then start to gently suck on it. Vala's fingers then found her clit, and started to circle around it, until her hardening pleasure button slipped out of its hiding place. "When he made you promise to choose the brothel, Brando knew you would get this wet for an orc too," the Redhead said softly, "he knew you would be able to handle it, that you would be able to cum on an orc cock."

"No," Cassandra moaned in denial, "I wouldn't, I only love Brando." Leavy's left hand let go of her head and slipped from beneath her shoulder, it then slid down her side, and around her buttock. Her hips bucked as she felt more fingers on her pussy, and then Leavy pushed what felt like three fingers between her slick labia, at the top of her opening.

"But this isn't about love," Vala continued softly, "this is only about sex, and your body loves sex."

Leavy's fingers teased her opening while Vala's rubbed her clit, "No," Cassandra repeated, as the thought of orcs filled her mind again, while she still felt her orgasm building. The fingers kept at it, and so did Leavy's mouth on her nipple. "It's Brando taking me, deflowering me," she moaned. A familiar wave started to build, and she groaned loudly as the heat spread throughout her body, and then, just before the wave crested the fingers left her. "No!" she whimpered confused, "Don't stop! I was almost there!" Vala just chuckled, "Close your eyes again," she said, "and then I want you to imagine one of those orcs you met at Bragstone mounting you."

Cassandra realized the game they were playing, and that she wasn't going to get her release unless she 'played'. Well, she didn't need the two of them to get her release, now did she? She moved a hand down towards her pussy, only to feel Vala's hand come up and catch it, while Leavy's hand cupped her, to prevent access. "LET GO!" she ordered, locking eyes with the redhead. Vala's hand lost its grip as she recoiled, and then it slipped away. Leavy's hand withdrew at the same time, while the maiden rolled off of her. A deadly silence descended for a moment, as she lay frozen between her two now visibly upset maidens.

"Do you think we are doing this to hurt you?" Leavy asked softly.

"Do you think we don't respect you?" Vala asked in turn.

Both girls' eyes were clearly moistening, and Cassandra swallowed hard, "I didn't..., fuck, I'm sorry..."

Leavy sniffed, and then she blinked back her tears, "I never kissed a woman before..., but I..., we.., we thought you needed this," she said softly, "we thought you needed to learn to enjoy sex without love."

Vala nodded her agreement, "We would never, ever, try to degrade or hurt you."

***

Cassandra winced. "I really need to be able to get wet for those orcs, don't I?" she then whispered. Both maidens nodded, looking heavyhearted. Cassandra reached out to both sides and her fingertips caressed their heads, "I'm so sorry..., can we start over?"

Two soft smiles resulted, and both maidens nodded again, before snuggling up against her. "We know this is hard on you," Leavy said softly, "we common girls grew up with the risk of abuse, but you didn't."

"You even did your utmost to protect girls like us from abuse," Vala added, "which has to make what now awaits you even more bitter."

The young Kangess sighed, "You're forgetting that, like all noble girls, I grew up with the prospect of getting married off for political gain. I was incredibly lucky my father decided to let me marry for love. I could easily have ended up in the bed of some horny old noble, who might even have turned out to be fat and ugly, and with the desire to breed me a dozen times."

"Hmm," Leavy reacted, "that orc brothel does start to look like a lesser evil..."

Cassandra chuckled softly, "Yes, it does, doesn't it?" She then locked eyes with the platinum blonde maiden, "Did you like it?" she asked, while she felt her face heat up. Leavy frowned questioningly. "The..., the kiss..." she whispered.

Leavy blushed too, "It wasn't bad..., just..., a little strange..."

"Is that so?" Vala chimed in, moving closer, until her lips brushed against Cassandra's. They both closed their eyes, and the second time proved easier for the young Kangess, as they shared a gentle kiss. "Not bad at all," the redhead smiled afterwards, "and just a little strange indeed..." With that she started to pop the buttons on her own nightgown, "Let's do this right, let's get naked," she added with a wink.

Cassandra didn't know how to react, and looked towards Leavy, at her other side. The platinum blonde winked at her, and then let her already opened nightgown slip from her shoulders, fully revealing her ample breasts. Vala's hand then touched her shoulder, and pulled Cassandra's nightgown down her left arm, while Leavy pulled hers from beneath the comforter and then disposed of it towards the foot-end of the bed. Cassandra lifted her right shoulder at Leavy's urging, and her nightgown slipped of her other arm too, to be picked up by the maiden and also disposed of towards the foot of the bed. While she looked a third nightgown ended up on the small heap.

"Well," Vala's voice sounded from behind her, "now where were we?" Cassandra turned towards her, their eyes met, and unconsciously she moved her right arm in front of her chest. Vala giggled, "You aren't going shy on us now, aren't you? We have both seen that nice pair of yours hundreds of times already."

The young Kangess blushed, "Yes, but this is..., well..., different..." The redhead smiled, and then she reached down and, with Leavy's assistance, pulled the comforter up over the three of them. "Thank you," Cassandra whispered, and then she felt Leavy snuggle up against her back.

Vala moved closer too, "Arm?" she whispered.

Cassandra giggled, "Sorry," moved her arm away from her chest and put her hand down on Vala's hip.

The redhead snuggled up, pushing her large breasts up against her mistress, "Now what are you going to do," she whispered, "when they line you up naked with the other girls, on your back or on all fours, and you know some big orc will soon be coming for you, to fuck you?"

The young Kangess moaned softly, "Think of Brando and play with myself?"

***

"If you're offered the choice," Leavy sounded softly behind her, "you should get on all fours, so you won't have to look at them when they take you. That way it would be easier to imagine someone else is inside you, like Brando for instance. Regarding your question; yes, think of your lover and play with yourself. Also, if there's any lube available, use it."

"The latter goes especially if they want to use that hole that doesn't wet itself..." Vala added.

Cassandra whimpered, and when Leavy's fingers spread her cheeks, and rubbed the spot in question, her anus tightened in a reflex. The platinum blonde giggled, and Cassandra stiffened. The fingers withdrew, "Sorry," Leavy said, caressing her lower cheeks again, "but I felt you react, which was sort of cute, I didn't want to upset you. Regarding anal, I have never feared it. I have always wondered how it would be, if a man were to take me there. Going by what Denora told us it can be really nice, with a considerate partner, and a generous amount of lube applied."

"That's another reason you want to be on good terms with those orcs," Vala chimed in, "if they are anything like normal men the majority of them won't get off on hurting you, and might even do their best to protect you from those who do. So don't antagonize them, don't bite their cocks if they make you suck them for instance... Just give them what they want or need, and try to enjoy the process."

"What we're trying to avoid," Leavy said, "is for the first orc getting ready to mount you to send you into krujac mode, and you then ending up either dead or lashed down somewhere and getting raped to destruction. So we want you to get used to having sex outside of your relationship with Brando, and enjoy it. Once you're in that brothel, an orc should be just another cock for you to pleasure, and, as important, to be pleasured by." She had moved against Cassandra's back, and now lifted herself up on her elbow. "You aren't dominant when you're with a man, you prefer to submit, just like me," she whispered into her ear. Cassandra turned her head, and looked up at her. "You told us yourself, remember?" the girl added.

The young Kangess blushed, Leavy's lips brushed her temple, and delivered a soft kiss. "When they mount you, you just forget about love, you concentrate on the sex instead, and spread wide for the victorious warriors. They'll be big and manly, making it easy to surrender to them, and accept their seed inside your belly," the platinum blonde said softly. Cassandra whimpered at the thought of an orc cumming inside her fertile pussy. Leavy pecked her nose, "Don't worry, we already agreed it's highly unlikely the orcs will want to breed their whores. You'll get korkumun tea, or whatever else the orcs use to prevent pregnancy."

The young Kangess knew Leavy was right, that it was unlikely the orcs would be interested in anything else but sexual relief - they had discussed this. "Now get on your back," Leavy whispered, "and spread wide for that dominant male that earned the right to fuck you on the battlefield. Don't think about what he is, or what an ugly face he has, just think about how well built he is, how virile he is, and how thoroughly he's going to shag you."

Cassandra turned on her back, and pulled her knees up, before spreading them. "If he's anything like a human male he'll love hearing you moan when he stretches you, when he pushes his cock all the way inside you," Vala added. "He might be a little rough at first, but once he notices you submitting to him, by moaning your pleasure, and squeezing his cock with your pussy, he'll probably become more gentle, because it'll make him realize he might be able to make you cum. Most men love hearing a woman cum on their cock, and I bet it isn't any different with orc males."

The fingers of Leavy's right hand trailed down Cassandra's belly, and a soft sigh escaped her as they caressed her slightly spread labia. Leavy nuzzled the nape of her neck as her fingertips slid inside the cleft, "How wet you are," the platinum blond whispered, "such a naughty Kangess." Cassandra felt her maiden spread her wetness, and then fingertips started circling her clit again, only this time they were Leavy's and not Vala's. "We know you came imagining a stranger fucking you before," the platinum blonde whispered, "and you didn't come when he fucked you like a lover would, you came when he fucked you hard from behind..., like a whore."

Cassandra hadn't thought about it that way before, but she recognized the truth in it the moment Leavy said it, and she moaned humiliatedly in response. "Don't despise it, embrace it," Leavy whispered, while the tips of her fingers bared her swollen little nub, "because it'll make what's coming so much easier on you." Leavy sroked her erect clit ever so lightly, and Cassandra shuddered as the pleasure spread through her belly. "I didn't tell you last time," Leavy continued, "but when Kuruk took me that way that night, I felt a little like a whore too. I hadn't solicited him, and no coin had changed hands, but he was still a stranger, it was a one-off affair, and he was taking me roughly from behind."

She kissed Cassandra's temple, "When he filled me with his seed, I came like I had never come before, and as I have never cum since. That's now our little secret, a secret I only told you so you know you aren't alone in this, to help you conquer the shame I can see on that lovely face of yours."

The young Kangess swallowed, and then her eyes darted to Vala's, who blushed, and then nodded. "I like it like that too, once in a while," the redhead confessed. She leaned in, and pecked Cassandra on the forehead, "It's just an innocent fantasy some women have, and others don't, or simply don't want to confess to. Considering the circumstances you're lucky it gets your juices flowing, and will allow you to enjoy what would otherwise be a real ordeal. So just count your blessings, and forget about the shame."

***

Cassandra nodded slowly, lowered her knees, and Leavy's fingers, which had returned to circling her clit again, slipped away as she turned on her belly. She pulled her knees up again, and spread them wide while raising herself up on her elbows, lifting her breasts from the mattress. Leavy giggled, "That's the spirit..., but there's still something missing."

With that Cassandra felt the comforter start sliding backwards. She closed her eyes and whimpered softly as she felt the air on the naked skin of her upturned buttocks. "You sure are a sight to behold," Vala whispered, "I bet you're going to be popular..." She felt the redhead get up beside her, and move behind her, kneeling between her lower legs. Then there were hands on her butt, exploring her taut flesh.

"Think about the orcs you met at Bragstone," Leavy said softly, "and pick one to visualize behind you, naked as on the day he was born."

The memory returned with a flash; the six orc guards, the two chieftains, and also Bashuk himself of course. The memories of the guards were vague, but those of Bashuk and his chieftains weren't, and neither were the memories of the way in which the orc leader had looked at her, and of what he had said; "You're amusing. I might consider paying you a visit myself when you're in the brothels - grant you the honor to spread your legs for me too." She remembered how big he had been, and how muscular, and her knees seemed to spread out of their own will as she imagined this huge alpha male kneeling behind her upturned buttocks.

"Who did you pick?" Leavy asked.

Cassandra felt herself blush, "Their leader, Bashuk."

"Oh my," Leavy chuckled softly, "you went for the big one. Are you sure you're wet enough for him?" Vala was kneading her cheeks roughly now, and Cassandra reached back with one hand between her legs. "Yes," Leavy said, "don't feel embarrassed, just finger yourself, I'm sure the other girls at the brothel will be fingering themselves to get wet too."

Cassandra slipped a finger between her slick labia, and made the tip circle her swollen clit. "Think about this big cock that's going to enter you," Vala said, "and about the strength of its wielder, think about all the pleasure its going to provide."

"Yes," Leavy chimed in, while she felt one of her hands cupping her left breast, "and think about how there will be no one there but the orcs, with some other noble girls that are in the exact same position as you. There will be no real reason to feel shame, you won't have to hide what you're feeling, you'll be free to moan and cum as loudly as you want."

"There will be no betrayal either," Vala added, "as your lover told you to choose the brothel himself." Cassandra moaned softly as her fingers gently rubbed her now throbbing clit, as she closed her mind for everything but the sexual pleasure she was feeling. Fingers caressed her slightly spread labia, they had to be Vala's, and she moaned as the tips slipped between them at the top of her opening, and spread them open. She felt the cool air on her hot insides and then the fingers became one solid object, pushing against her opening. She realized Vala had turned her hand into a fist and whimpered loudly.

"Don't worry," Vala whispered, "I'm going to be careful. Should Brando turn up before the surrender after all he'll still have a flower to pluck." Cassandra relaxed. "This is how it will feel," Vala said softly, "when some big orc cock is getting ready to penetrate you." The young Kangess moaned lustfully, as her fingers rubbed her clit. "When this big orc is getting ready to fuck you, to make you cum, and fill you with his seed," Vala continued, while rubbing her fist against Cassandra's virgin opening. The young Kangess moaned loudly in response, as fire spread through her abdomen, and her hips started to move on their own accord.

A hand cupped her right breasts too now, and then strong fingers started to roughly knead the firm flesh of both her tits. Cassandra imagined they were Bashuk's, and that the orc was leaning over her, his muscles tensing while his hands grabbed for purchase. Vala's small fist increased the pressure and she felt her labia spreading. In her mind the orc leader was pushing the fat head of his cock inside her, stretching her open like she had never been stretched open before. Once inside his big cock would follow, until his balls were pressing against her stretched labia. And then he would fuck her, vigorously, and thoroughly.

Cassandra was moaning loudly now, and her hips rocked as she pushed her dripping wet pussy against Vala's now slick fist. At some point the big orc would speed up, as Brando had when he fucked her throat, and then she would feel him swell inside her. Another loud moan escaped her while her fingers sped up, and pleasure spread through her body. She would feel him buck, hear him groan, and then she would feel his hot seed fill her belly. The wave crested, and she came hard, feeling her juices flow out of her.

It was a pretty violent orgasm, and it lasted for a long time; she collapsed through her elbows the moment it was over. Cassandra lay still for a moment, her eyes closed, and then she slowly pushed her knees down, until she was back on her belly again. One hand was rubbing her butt, and the other her back, and then she felt the comforter getting pulled on top of her. Leavy and Vala snuggled up, and covered her in kisses. As what had just happened, and what was going to happen in the future, sunk in, she softly started to cry.

"No one said it was going to be easy," Vala whispered into her ear, "but you just proved you'll be able to handle it."

"It's going to be okay," Leavy whispered into her other ear, "you're going to be okay."

Cassandra rolled over on her right side, and Leavy snuggled up against her and kissed her lightly on the lips. She then felt Vala snuggle up against her back, spooning her, and kissing the nape of her neck. "Notice how we love you just as much as before?" Vala's voice sounded softly, "how what just happened doesn't make any difference?"

"She's wrong," Leavy said with a soft smile, "I love you even more than before, because of what just happened, because of what we just shared."

They hugged for a while, and then Vala switched off the crystals, and sleep didn't take long to arrive.

Shadows

The next day started as usual, but around ten the situation became hectic, as the nobles started to arrive in droves. The girls missed morning tea, and when lunch time arrived she personally went to the ground floor kitchens, to pay Eldran a visit, and arrange for some sandwiches for her busy maidens. It was also the first time since her inauguration that she came into direct personal contact with some of the noble families. There was a lot of anguish and despair, but also gratitude, as they clearly recognized the fact that she had saved them all from the executioners axe. Around three in the afternoon things wound down, as most of the noble families expected to arrive that day had already arrived.

Just before four o'clock they had afternoon tea. "There's no one arriving anymore?" was the first thing Cassandra asked once Denora and Polly had served everyone tea with apple & cinnamon cake.

"It's just a trickle now," Denora replied, "mainly families from the orc occupied areas farther away. We expect most families form the northern shires to arrive tomorrow." She chuckled, "The majordomo turned up and asked if we needed help. So I placed him at the main entrance and told him to 'park' any arrivals in the first floor dining rooms, to wait for us to take them to their rooms, after we girls finish having tea."

1...345678