All Comments on 'Cat and Dog'

by Cruel2BKind

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ElderlySchoolteacherElderlySchoolteacherabout 11 years ago
Thank you

I always like your stories so much: in this one I was pleasantly surprised by the twist in the final sex scene, with little puppy Cade taking control. I would very much appreciate a sequel to this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great!!

I loved this story and would definitely read more. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wonderful

What a sweet, painful and sexy fantasy. Further adventures of this group would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

sweet story. The only thing I'd have liked to see is for you to have followed through on the 'bad place'. I'd have liked it if the story was extended to them trying to do something about the abuse of these somatics. He felt so strongly that I was thinking they'd talk more about it or something. There was also the hint that the girl cat looked so much like Sergei. I was wondering if part of his rough, mistrustful personality might have involved knowing a sibling was there still. I also wasn't sure what you meant when you said the somatics were created them and such. I'd have liked to understand more about what somatics were. These are just some things I'd have liked to see further developed, but overall the story was enjoyable and heartwarming. I think you did a great job of developing the characters and the relationship between all of them at a good pace.

~cannd

desertmacdesertmacalmost 11 years ago
Excellence

You paint an emotional picture that is achingly poignant and poetic, and also very sensuous. Beautiful writing. I would love to see more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

CRAP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More to the story

Was there not a sequel to this story that involved them taking over the Animal Farm?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous