Cat Caller to Cocksucker: Ch. 05-06

Story Info
Womanizing man learns his place in the end.
5.8k words
4.49
11.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay_Alan
Jay_Alan
41 Followers

Chapter 5:

I woke up the following day with my head hanging over the side of my bed, and yes, I said that right, my bed! I quickly shot up but stopped halfway through when I felt the pain in my jaw shoot all over. Between the pounding hangover and shooting pain in my jaw, I felt like I got hit by a truck!

"Oh my god, what the hell happened last night?" I mumbled to myself while rubbing my jaw before looking around my room.

Everything seemed to be okay, nothing out of order, nothing that made me worried. As I went to get out of bed, I lifted the covers off, and that's when it hit me! I was still in the little black dress, and from what I could feel, the thong as well! All of the memories I could retain from last night came flooding back. The bar, the shower, the dress-up, and the sucking. Oh god, the sucking! No wonder my jaw hurt so bad. I was forced to suck the world's most enormous cock for what must have been an hour. But that's it, that's all I remember! After being caked in cum, I remember passing out in Davion's, Big D's, living room.

'How the hell did I get home?' I thought to myself.

I got out of bed and started walking towards my bathroom as the urge of a morning bladder was more pressing than the questions I had for the moment. I didn't even stop and look at myself in the mirror as I knew the reflection I'd see would not be what I was used to. "One thing at a time, J-man, one thing at a time," I said to myself as I stood over the toilet, ready to empty my bladder. I raised the little black dress just enough to the hints of my pink thong and hooked my thumb in its waistband to lower under my ball sack. At this time, I had lifted my head back, not even looking at the motions below me anymore. I started to empty my bladder when I felt something was wrong, and my piss was spraying everywhere except down!

I saw something odd; my dick was locked in a cage! I stopped pissing long enough to sit on the damn toilet and empty my bladder. When I was done, I quickly shot up and tried yanking off this damn contraption, only to find it securely locked on my dick! It was pink, just like the thong I was wearing, and had a little heart lock at the top. My dick looked all shriveled up and sad in its new cage.

"What the absolute fuck happened last night!"

I was so angry I practically tore off the black dress and slid the pink thong off with it, kicking them over to the corner of my bathroom. I walked out in a rage, looking for my belongings, like my phone. It had to be here somewhere!

When I came out of my bedroom, across the way was my dining room table, and on top was something new. There was an envelope next to the clothes I wore last night. I walked over and picked up the letter to see "Sissy" written on the outside. I quickly tore it open, hoping the key to my damn cage was in there and this was all some sick joke. Unfortunately, that was not the case, and the "joke" continued.

The letter read:

"Dear Sissy, I know you probably have many questions about what happened last night, which will be answered soon. For now, I want you to know your place! You are my bitch, MY sissy bitch! I'm gonna be contacting you soon about my following plans. Don't worry, as I already put myself in your phone and shot myself a text before taking you home. I did that right after I copied over all your contacts for particular reasons.

You are probably wondering why you would ever want to see me again. In case that sissy chastity cage wasn't enough, I've taped on here a copy of your 'incentive' to see me again.

P.S. Make sure to take good care of those cock sucking lips; I'll be using those real soon!

-Love Big Daddy"

True to his word, an S.D. card was taped at the end of the letter. I peeled it off and walked over to my computer sitting on the coffee table to see what the hell that dude was talking about. When the video finally loaded, the pit in my stomach from last night had returned, more profound than ever!

Playing in front of me was a professionally edited video of me sucking Big D's cock, and it looked like I had done it willingly. I started scrolling through, and it looked like the first minute was just a short preview. Somehow the video had jumped back earlier in the night when I was in the shower, and Big D was shaving me. He must have edited some of my moans into this moment, but the hard-on I was sporting made them believable. How could I not have noticed his phone was out at the time?

The video then shot over to us in the bedroom and him dressing me. I don't remember being so willing, but then again, with the clip from the beginning, I knew Big D must have been a professional at editing. There was no way I was this willing during the whole night. He must have cut out the clips of me kicking and screaming...right?

When the video shot over to the cock sucking, I started to fast forward to the moment I had passed out. The camera turned over to show Big D's face and the smile that grew over him.

"And this, ladies and gentlemen, is how you train a real slut!" Big D said with that deep, threatening voice of his. Wait, why did I just say that?

I kept my eyes glued to the screen for what happened next. The video shot over to me in the chair, still with cum all over me, I might add, where Big D presented the sissy cage to me.

"See this, Sissy, this is gonna be what shows your status, that you an owned bitch, understand?"

With no memory of it, I could hear the words "Yes, Daddy" escape my mouth. It had to be the drugs that made me say that; it had to be! I wouldn't have ever said anything like that in my right mind; I just know it!

Once the cage was locked onto my shriveled-up cock, the camera turned back to Big D, where he said, "And this sissy is where night one is gonna end for you. Don't worry; I won't take advantage of you while you're passed out like this. I ain't no dickless, piece of shit like you are! I'm gonna make sure to clean yo ass up and take you over to your place so you wake up feeling safe."

"Oh, and one more thing bitch, make sure to pick up my phone calls, or this video is gonna be sent out to all of the contacts I stole from your phone before locking you in the cage. You might be able to find somebody to remove it, but you won't be able to delete the video before all your friends and family see it!"

Oh my god...what an evil, sick prick he is! How can he keep me locked up in this damn cage and expect me to continue with whatever perverted games he wants to play? I can't believe all this; why or how did my life get so fucked up in the past 24 hours...

*ring *ring *ring

Shit, that was my phone going off on the table. I knew who was calling; who else would call me the morning after?

I sat momentarily on my sofa, debating on not answering, but something told me that would only worsen things. I jumped off the couch to answer the phone before it went to voicemail.

"He-hello?" I said with a noticeable shake in my voice.

"What took you so long bitch! I was just about to hit send on this mass text of the video if you hadn't answered. You are gonna be punished for making me wait!"

"Shit!" I thought to myself. I knew I should have answered quicker.

"I'm, I'm sorry. I had just woken up and got done watching the video. I didn't mean to keep you waiting, Davion."

"Bitch you can call me Big Daddy now! You lost the right to call me anything else but sir, master, and Big Daddy after I locked that sissy clit of yours up last night. You hear me bitch?"

"Yes"

"Yes, what!?!"

"Yes, Big Daddy, sorry, Big Daddy."

"That's better bitch. How's that jaw of yours doing? Any soreness this morning?"

"Um, yes, sir, my jaw was pretty sore when I woke up. You did a number on me last night."

"Ha! That was nothing bitch. You gonna get a lot more than that on the regular, so get used to it bitch!"

Shit, I didn't like where this call was going, not one bit.

"Now, I want you to do some things for me bitch. I want you to go about your day like you normally do, but you gonna meet me back at the bar tonight around 6:30 pm. I ain't gonna make you wear the dress tonight, but you better show up wearing that pink thong I left you in this morning. Make sure you clean it before coming tonight. I also want you to touch up your body hair before leaving the house. You never know where my hand is gonna land, and if I feel any stumble, you gonna regret it slut."

This was a lot, and this was getting too much, and I had to say something. "Sir, if I may, this seems to be a lot for me. I don't think I can go through with this. Isn't there some way you can just let me go?"

"Haha, there you go again with your jokes, sissy. What part of MY BITCH didn't you understand? I ain't letting you go till I don't find a use for you anymore. By then, you gonna be begging to stay on my dick for the rest of your life. Now, do as I say, and end of discussion!"

Before I could say anything else, Big D ended the call and left me with nothing but my racing thoughts on what would happen. My head was still pounding, and I felt like passing out from the panic attack that was coming on. I quickly sat on one of the chairs at my table to think about what to do. I had to obey his commands, at least for tonight, until I could find a way out.

"I could bribe him!" That may work, but I needed help figuring out where to get the money I'd need. I'm not the wealthiest man in the world, as my paychecks barely keep me afloat after my landlord raised my rent.

"Maybe I could call Ralph and ask for a loan?" I said aloud as the idea came to my head. That, though, was quickly shut down as I knew Ralph would ask why I needed the money. He always did from the previous times I've had to go to him, and there was no way I would tell him about this! I guess I will have to figure this out another way. Maybe, hopefully, Big D will have a change of heart tonight...

The rest of my day was spent just going through the motions. Going back to the bar tonight was all I could think about. Luckily I had remembered to wash the thong I cummed in last night. I didn't dare go down to the laundry room in my building's basement in case someone saw it in my pile of clothes. I had to wash the thong in my sink and let it dry over the shower rod. Every time I walked into my bathroom, the hot pink garment practically jumped out at me, and some of the memories of last night.

I had laid the now dry thong on my bathroom counter before hopping into the shower. As Big D ordered, I shaved my whole body again before leaving. Knowing what Big D has already done, I'd like to see what he'd do as a punishment. Just the idea sent a shiver down my spine!

I quickly toweled off and stared at the thong. I couldn't believe I was about to "willingly" put it on! I hadn't noticed how girly it truly was until I held it. The pouch was a lovely satin material, with a white bow on the front that separated the pouch and the lace waistband that led to the back. When I flipped it over, I noticed another bow, bigger this time! This had to be the girliest thing I've ever seen.

I stepped into the thong and slid it up my hairless legs until I hesitated as I reached my crouch. This was indeed a sight I never thought I'd see. Me, with a pink cock cage, slipping on a pink girly thong! My masculinity had truly died now as I snapped the lace waistband against my hip and could feel some type of pain from below. At first, I thought it was the string up my ass until I realized it was my cock. It was trying to get hard wearing this stupid thong!

This was the first time I had gotten hard all day, and I had already thought this cage was uncomfortable, but this new pain was unbearable!

"How the hell am I gonna live with this damn thing!" I said aloud as I tried to adjust my crotch before leaving the bathroom.

I tried to dress like I didn't wanna be noticed while still finding something baggy enough that if my shirt rode up, the thong wouldn't be seen. It was harder than I thought, as I usually love showing off my body and the slight muscle I have. All of my shirts were tight but long enough to sit over the top of my jeans. I had to keep my arms down as any stretch would raise my shirt to show the bottom of my stomach. I used to like it when that happened as it let the ladies see my happy trail, but now it would only show them what a bitch I was as the tops of my thong showed.

As I headed out of my apartment fully dressed, I stopped at my door and turned towards my kitchen. I reached for my favorite whiskey, a gift from an ex, and poured a big glass. I needed liquid courage for tonight and didn't trust anything I'd have at the bar later.

"Bottoms up!" I said as I shot the liquor to the back of my throat and straight to my empty stomach. That was also something I forgot to do, eat!

Once the burning had subsided in my throat, I was ready as I'd ever be and headed out the door. Out on the street, it wasn't hard to flag a cab and give the address to the bar. As we peeled off, I sat in the back, hoping this night would end soon!

Chapter 6:

The cabby barely let me get out of the cab before driving off like a bat out of hell and leaving me in front of the bar. I stood on the street staring at the Spade neon sign trying to find the courage to run. Instead of running away, I walked into the bar, knowing I couldn't live with the consequences of that video getting out.

I was hit with a strong smell of smoke that I hadn't noticed last night, and it about knocked me off my feet. The smell was a mix of cigarettes and weed, and neither I have partaken in since college.

"There she is!" I heard come from the crowd on my left and noticed a figure coming my way. It was Big D!

"Glad to see you got here on time, baby!" and before I could say anything, Big D grasped his arm around my waist and brought me up to him for a fuck ng kiss! His lips smashed into mine, and I was n shock. I didn't have the reaction time to fight back and p sh away. Not like I could anyway, as Big D's grasp was firm around me. I just had to stand there and let this giant black man invade my personal space, and now y mouth? He was using his tongue now like we were some hookup at a college party!

I don't know how long the kiss lasted, but it felt like forever. Big D still hadn't let me go even after the kiss, and now I know why. I hadn't felt it till now, but Big D's hands had moved around my back. One grasped my left-ass check while the other traveled under my shirt until it found my thong!

Big D leaned over to whisper, "Glad to see my bitch can follow orders," before yanking the thong farther up my crack. I tried to push away, but it was challenging as that only helped Big D bring the thong further up my ass.

While his one hand left from under my shirt, the other was still grasped tight onto me as Big D began to walk me over to a table full of people.

"Guys, this was the white bitch I was talkin' bout!" he announced, loud enough for others around to hear.

Three guys were sitting at the table. They all seemed to look like Big D with how jacked they were. It was hard to find any difference between them until I looked closer. While I did this, Big D started introducing me to them. The one who sat on the end on the left was Marcus, and he had a snake tattoo running up his left arm and a goatee ending in a twist. The guy on the inside was Trey, short for Treyvion, and he had a short crop of dreads on his head and a stud in his left nostril. On the other side of the table was Terio, a shorter fellow I could see now but no less jacked. He had two full sleeves of tattoos and a buzzed haircut.

I hadn't noticed yet, but they were all staring at me like they wanted to eat me. I never knew what women must have felt when men stared, but now I wish I still wondered. I was so shy and nervous that I brought my hands before me, clasping them together as my head lowered slightly.

They all muttered some form of "Hey there bitch" or "Nice to meet you slut" and that only fueled the redness in my cheeks.

Big D leaned into my ear and said, "Don't worry bitch, I ain't gonna let them touch you. Not till I got you broken in, that is."

What should have relieved someone in my position only brought more panic to my anxiety. The thought of me sucking their dicks hadn't even crossed my mind! I never wanted to touch Big D's dick again, let alone anyone else's!

Big D started to sit back on the right end, leaving me wondering what to do. Big D looked at me, noticing my confusion, "Oh, I'm sorry bitch. I guess there aint much room on the benches for you to sit. How about you get on Daddy's leg as the guys, and I talk."

His leg?!? This man wanted to humiliate me even more by sitting on his lap like every other bitch in this room did with their man.

"Um, no, I think I'm quite alright standing. I'm sure I could find a spare chair somewhere and bring it up," I said as I began to turn to some of the tables in the open. Before walking off, I could feel Big D grab my wrist and snatch me to his seat.

"That wasn't a request, bitch! Sit in my lap, or I'll bend you over this table and spank your bare ass in front of everyone."

After that, I didn't think twice and lightly sat on Big D's leg. It wasn't the softest thing in the world, but nothing going on was making me feel comfortable.

As Big D asked, I sat there as the boys talked back and forth. I tried to be engaged in their conversation but could barely hold my interest. At this point, I was zoned out and just there for show. Though something did bring my focus back, and when I felt something under me started to move.

'Oh my god!' I thought to myself as I realized what it was. It was his dick! I was sitting not only on Big D's leg, but now I was making Big D get hard in his pants, and my crack had somehow landed perfectly on top of it.

I tried to squirm farther over on the outside of Big D's leg, but it wasn't doing anything, or so I thought. All my movement was doing the opposite of what I hoped, making Big D's dick harder from all the rubbing my ass must have done.

Big D stopped my moving and brought his arm around my waist, keeping me squarely on his dick. I had to think of something else to escape this situation. My ass was starting to hurt, but I knew Big D wouldn't care about that. He would probably say he'd give my ass something to hurt about if I said that to him.

"Um, sir, I need to use the restroom right now" god, I hated saying sir to him like I was some bitch, but I knew it was my only way of even trying to get away for a moment.

"Okay, Baby, let me walk you to the restroom then."

Shit! There went any shot of being alone and finding a way out.

True to his word, Big D walked me to the restroom right into the handicap stall. Was this pervert gonna watch me?

"Sir, I don't think I'll be able to go with you watching me like this. Do you mind going back out, and I'll come to find you when I'm done?"

"Oh, I'll give you some privacy bitch once you do something for me first."

I didn't like where this was going, and I seemed to be correct. Big D started to unbuckle his belt and drop his pants to his ales. It looks like Big D had gone commando tonight, probably for "easy access." The same shit I used to do when I knew I was getting lucky.

"Now Bitch, strip down to your panties and do a little spin for me. I wanna see that body of yours again."

I didn't respond right away, hesitating before I stripped own. This man knew how to put the I in bitch.

"I ain't got all day bitch, strip!"

And strip I did. Down to the thong and was starting to get cold in this damp stall.

"Now spin, slowly!" his voice boomed louder than I liked. What if someone came in and heard us?

I began to spin as he asked though I don't think he was happy that I had brought my arms in front of me. I was shivering and wanted to put my clothes back on.

Jay_Alan
Jay_Alan
41 Followers
12