All Comments on 'Cat Caller to Cocksucker: Ch. 05-06'

by Jay_Alan

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nah nothing wrong with a bit of cat calling...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

really hoping you continue this story and add more chapters. It's so hot to read!!

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN117085 months ago

Had such great promise with the slow and methodical seduction in the first half or so of part 1 (Chapter 1 - 4).

----------

At this point its sort of devolved into essentially bitch this and bitch that, not to mention the hair trigger punishments over the slightest thing. Like, the guy *just* started down this path, have some patience, damn. Essentially turning the protagonist into a sex slave. Which, fair enough, hes forced into it. But still....a little more compasion from Devion wouldn't hurt.

----------

Over all, I find the plot to be a tad too cruel. A bit of after care, a bit of having Devion actually take care of the protagonist would've been a nice contrast to the forced elements imho. Eventually having the guy question himself before leading us full circle back to the very begining of the story.

----------

2 - 3/5 as of right now for both parts combined. With the elements mentioned hopefully added in future chapters, I can see this story easily reaching a 5/5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJay_Alan@Jay_Alan
Hey There! So glad you found your way to my page. I am extremely excited to be sharing some of the stories & ideas I have had in my head for a while now. My main focus is to write about sissification and forced feminization stories.