Cat-daddy

Story Info
Old school player pulls vacationing wives.
6.1k words
3.38
19.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greetings all; in my stories my characters exist in my head, but there might be real life inspirations for some of them. Who knows?

I'm back with another story. This time I write about a couple of cultured married ladies named Nora and Edie who are looking for excitement while on vacation in the Caribbean. They meet an old school player named Jerome who is rough around the edges to say the least.

~~

Jerome Boney boarded a plane at Hartsfield-Jackson Airport at 10:30 am on Monday morning. Several hours later he was dozing while the plane glided along miles above the Gulf of Mexico. He was dreaming that he'd just walked out of the ocean onto a white sandy beach looking like an ebony god of the sea. There was a beautiful well-built buck naked woman lying on a beach towel who was staring at his schlong as it swung between his legs with every step he took. When they made eye to eye contact she beckoned for him to join her, which he did. Neither of them said anything, but they knew what each other wanted. She spread her legs wide and he got between them.

Just as his cave hunter was about to enter her nappy canyon the flight attendant woke him up. "Damn it girl, I was about to get that poontang," he complained.

"Beg pardon" said the startled flight attendant.

"I was having the best dream of my life," he replied. "It was so real I could smell that thang uh hers."

"What? asked the startled attendant as she narrowed her eyes at him.

"I smelled that musky scent of her coochie, that's what," he responded as if it were perfectly appropriate to say that to her.

If looks could kill his life would have ended right then. She peered at him disapprovingly for a few seconds before saying, "Put your tray-table and seatback up, and fasten your seatbelt." Then she closed her eyes and sighed deeply before moving to the next row of seats.

"Damn, you're fine," he mumbled as he stared at her ass. "I'd sure like to sniff the gusset of your draws."

Her body tensed for an instant, but she didn't respond to him.

~~

At approximately 4:00 pm that afternoon he checked into an all inclusive resort hotel and was assigned a 3rd floor room facing the pool. He gave it a quick inspection as soon as he went inside of it. Considering what it was costing him he wanted to satisfy himself that the bathroom had been properly cleaned, the bedding had been changed and everything in the room had been wiped down.

Once he was good with its condition he went out onto the balcony to get a look at the view. "Damn, that pool area is laid out nice," he exclaimed. "And look at all those grown women down there. With so many of them here I know I'm gon get my dick wet."

He'd come to the luxurious all inclusive resort after overhearing many of the ladies who patronize his hair salon go on about all the cock the got when they were there on vacation. He was hoping to get his share of the pussy women like them were dishing out.

He glanced up at the sky for a second before heading back inside. "There's at least four more hours of sunlight, that's plenty time for me to get down there amongst them," he said to himself.

He then laid his swim-trunks on the bed. He'd bought three new pair for the trip. One of them was a tiny Euro style swim brief. "Woo we, better not hit em with that pair yet," he said with a smirk. He then held a pair of speedos in front of him. "Hm, not feeling em," he thought as he tossed them aside. The third pair of trunks were low rise bikini briefs made from a very thin material. He smiled with one side of his mouth as he looked at them, then stripped out of his clothes and put them on. They fit just high enough to cover the small patch of hair above his junk, and clearly showed the outline of his cock as it curled over top of his balls.

Next he reached for the plastic bag with the liquor in it that he'd purchased from the duty free shop and poured a double shot of scotch, then added milk and a few ice cubes. He downed the drink in three large sips, then put on a t-shirt, slid his feet into a pair of flip-flops then grabbed a beach bag filled with his necessaries and headed out the door.

~~

When he stepped onto the pool deck a few minutes later he looked to his left and then to his right. There were so many fine women out there he didn't know which way to go, so he headed to the swim-up bar and bought another scotch and milk on the rocks. Once he'd been served his drink he chose a lounge chair that gave him a view of most of the area around the pool.

As he walked towards it he glimpsed at two curvy well appointed forty somethings laying on loungers near the one he'd chosen. He saw them look at his package before turning to face each other with their mouths agape. The bbw named Nora stretched her eyes and the plus-sized one named Edie smirked.

Nora then whispered louder than she realized saying, "Edie, do you see his dick?"

"Sweet lord Nora!" exclaimed Edie. "He's an old man, he has a paunch with his skinny self... and he's wearing a pair of swim trunks that look like bikini draws, for god's sake."

"He's got a big dick, that's all I care about," whispered a grinning Nora.

Jerome heard some of what they were saying and gave them a crooked smile. He then got himself sorted and sipped his virgin cosmopolitan while checking out the other women at the pool. After he'd finished drinking it he laid back and closed his eyes to relax. Before he knew it the long day of travel caused him to doze off. When he woke up a short time later he looked at Edie and Nora through his sunglasses without them realizing it. As he studied every curve and crease of their plus sized bodies underneath their sexy swimsuits, he felt a surge of energy in his nuts and the corpora cavernosa in his cock began to fill.

"Look...his dick is growing," he heard Nora whisper to Edie.

"What?" asked Edie.

"His thing is getting hard," replied Nora as she continued to look at it.

Edie glanced at his love muscle and saw that it had thickened considerably since she looked at it a few moments earlier. She could see that the ridge of the crown on the head of it was now clearly visible through his swim trunks.

After watching them stare at his dick for a moment he raised his sunglasses and said, "Are you enjoying the view?" Then he half smirked and half smiled before adding, "Sho you right." Sounding like the old school player he was.

Having been caught red handed Nora and Edie looked at each other and exchanged raised eyebrows, then they looked at Jerome.

"Y'all sure are fine," he said as he leered at their bodies from head to toe. "My name is Jerome, but everybody calls me Cat-daddy."

"I'm Edie," said Edie casually, then she added, "This is my best friend Nora."

"Nice to meet both of y'all," he replied, then he looked at the bulge Edie's pubic hair made under her swimsuit, and the curly hairs on Nora's upper inner thighs. "Good god a mighty Y'all hairy down there," he exclaimed.

"Oh my god," said Nora in a disapproving tone of voice, when she knew very well that she'd purposely allowed a few pubic hairs to grow just beyond the leg openings of her swimsuit to attract men's attention.

Edie glanced at her crotch, then she looked back at Jerome, sighed and shook her head even though she'd intentionally worn a swimsuit with high-cut leg openings to make the bulge caused by the thick thatch of hair on her mons venus more noticeable.

"Sho you right," he said again as he watched her eyes scan her own body.

The two women looked at each other for a moment, then Nora grabbed a towel from her beach bag and put it in front of herself as a phony show of modesty.

The women then looked at each other again and communicated without talking before they began to gather up their belongings.

"We need to go," announced Edie.

"Alright ladies, I'll holla at y'all," said Jerome.

"It was nice meeting you," said Nora as her eyes went to his crotch for a quick second then back to his face.

Edie smirked as she looked at his dick too, then said, "Good bye Cat-daddy."

He grinned at them roguishly then watched their big round asses sway as they walked away. "I hate to see y'all go, but I love watching y'all leave," he said after they'd taken a few steps.

The women looked at each other and shook their heads, but the truth was they liked his unrefined vernacular.

~~

They showered, skipped applying makeup and put on long sleeved t-shirt dresses to fight off the cool night breeze, then headed out to the resort's restaurant. As the hostess showed them to their table Edie spotted Jerome sitting with another older man.

He felt her eyes on him and looked in her direction in time to make eye to eye contact with her. She waved at him and he was sure that he read her lips say, "Hey Cat-daddy."

He went ahead and ate dinner with his acquaintance, but as soon as they had finished eating he told him that he had some business to attend to, then made a beeline to the women's table.

"Look who's headed this way," said Nora. "It's Cat-daddy."

"Good god a mighty ladies, y'all sho look good," he said to them when he arrived at their table seconds later.

"Thank you Cat-daddy," replied Nora. "You look nice yourself."

"Hi Cat-daddy," said Edie casually.

"Do y'all mind if I sit here a minute?" he asked, while eyeing one of the empty chairs at the table.

"Sure," replied Edie.

"Y'all didn't tell me what you were gon do to unwind while you're here," he stated as he sat down.

"Shop," responded Nora with a laugh.

"That and find some shade on the beach where we can read," said Edie.

"We might visit some of the tourist attractions too," added Nora.

"Hm, that sounds exciting," he said dryly, causing the women to glare at him for teasing them. "Don't y'all want to have some fun?" he asked while ignoring their expressions.

"Cat-daddy we didn't come here to hookup," said Edie.

"Yes y'all did, or you wouldn't have brought it up," he stated confidently."

"Oh wow," said Nora.

"And I'm the one that's gon get some of that thang of y'all's," he added.

The women looked at each other. They couldn't believe what they were hearing.

"Sho you right," he stated. "But I'm not talking about getting no poontang right now. I'm gon rent a jet-ski. Do y'all want to ride with me?"

The women looked at each other again. Edie wasn't interested in doing that so she didn't respond, but the more adventurous Nora said, "I'll ride the jet-ski with you, but you'd better not drive too fast."

"That'll work," he said with a laugh. When he looked at Edie she smiled weakly before saying, "I'm not as crazy as Nora. Maybe we can do something else."

"Okay," he replied, then excused himself saying, "I hate to leave you pretty ladies, but there's a Tunk tournament going on tonight that I'm playing in."

"Tunk," said Edie after he was gone. "He really is old."

~~

The next morning Jerome walked into the hotel's dining room to find Edie and Nora in there eating breakfast. When they felt his eyes on them each woman looked at him and smiled.

As he made his way toward their table Nora said to Edie, "Look at him strutting like a bantam rooster with his little self."

When Edie looked at him to checkout his pimp-walk her eyes were immediately drawn to the dick-print down the left leg of his baggy shorts.

"Good morning pretty ladies," he said as he approached their table. He then looked at them from head to toe. "Mmmm, Mmmm, I love me some yoga pants on a woman," he stated. "Especially when they don't have draws on under them."

"Good morning Cat-daddy," responded Nora while shaking her head and smiling in disbelief at his comment.

"You're an open book aren't you?" she said.

"Sho you right," he responded.

"How do you know what we have on Cat-daddy?" said Edie who was also shaking her head. "Did you see us get dressed this morning?"

"Naw, I was just saying what I like," he explained. "But it's good to know y'all aren't wearing any draws."

"Oh my God," said Nora as she and Edie looked at each other again with amused looks on their faces.

Do you mind if I eat breakfast with y'all?" he asked as though there was nothing untoward about what he'd just said.

"Of course not," responded Nora.

~

He returned a few minutes later with a tray of food, then he did more talking than eating. The entire time he was speaking the women were either smirking or rolling their eyes and shaking their heads at his outrageousness. However they found him charming in his own way aside from his bluster.

After he was finished eating he excused himself and headed back to his room.

As soon as he was gone Nora laughed and said, "He's fun."

"He's a pussy-hound is what he is," stated Edie, then she laughed out loud.

"A pussy-hound with a big dick," emphasized Nora, then she looked into Edie's eyes and said, " Every man we've talked to since we've been taking these trips has been a professional and boring. Jerome is fun."

~

Their morning returned to normal once he was gone and they got on with their plans. First they visited the resort's spa for a massage, then they showered, dressed in sunhats, sunglasses, sundresses and sandals and went into town.

They toured a museum, shopped, then ate a late lunch and drank a bottle of wine before returning to the resort a few hours later.

After each of them took a comfort break then showered for the second time that day Nora got dressed in the new swimsuit she'd bought, and Edie put on the plush robe provided by the resort.

"Oh yes, this suit is perfect for me," said Nora as she looked at herself in the mirror. "This halter top even makes my g-cup boobs look smaller. Love it."

"I'm sure Jerome is going to love it too," agreed Edie.

"Yep," acknowledge Nora.

"Well have fun," said Edie. "I'm going to take a nap. I'll be right here when you get back."

~

Nora tied a sarong around her waist, tossed a couple of towels and the hotel room's access card into her beach bag, then texted Jerome to meet her in the lobby.

~

"Hey cat-daddy," she said when they met a few minutes later. She smiled warmly as her eyes scanned all of him in a couple of seconds, taking note of the substantial bulge in the speedo that was partially covered by the t-shirt he was wearing.

"Hey sexy," he said. "Damn girl, you're killin that swimsuit," he went on to say as he looked her up and down intentionally, pausing at her huge breasts.

"Do you always have to look at me like that?" asked Nora.

"Like what?" he asked while gesturing with his hands palms up.

"You make it so obvious that you're looking at every inch of me," she explained.

He didn't say anything but the look on his face said that he didn't see the problem, so she expounded saying, "Ladies my age don't like to be looked at that way Cat-daddy."

"Oh, so now I can't tell a lady she looks good?" he asked, defending himself.

"Of course you can," replied Nora. "But sometimes less is more, know what I mean?

"Naw," he responded. "School me."

"I'm basically standing here in my underwear, and the way you looked at me as you gave me the compliment just made me feel, um, exposed," she explained, then she said, " I looked at you too, but you didn't even know it."

"You did?" he replied and raised an eyebrow.

"Mmm hmm," said Nora, then she stole another look at his bulge and saw that his cock had swelled to three quarters chubby almost instantly upon her acknowledging that she'd looked at it.

"You're unbelievable," she added when their eyes met again. "Let's go ride the jet ski."

~

As they strode along the beach Nora caught several female sunbathers getting a good look at Jerome's cock that was still quite obvious in his barely there swim trunks.

"So cat-daddy, how old are you exactly?" she asked with a smile.

"Sixty two," he replied.

"Hm," she said.

"How old are you?" he asked. " If you don't mind saying."

"Not at all. I'm forty five," she responded.

"You're a bad lady," he stated, complementing her looks once more.

"Thank you again cat-daddy," she replied sincerely. "You're making me blush."

"And I like your pixie haircut...a lot, "he said randomly.

"Oh wow," she responded as she automatically touched it. "You know what a pixie haircut is huh."

"I own a beauty and barbershop," he explained. "I'm around pretty women every day, and you're as bad as any of them"

"Mmm hmm," she said, smiling and feeling a tingle down below. "I'm sure you say that to all your customers."

"True, but you're not one of my customers," he said as he realized the bbw was loving these types of compliments.

She bit her bottom lip as she raised an eyebrow at him. "I'm scared of you Cat-daddy," she said with a laugh, as her vagina moistened and her clit swelled.

~

A few minutes later she climbed onto a jet ski behind him. At five foot eight she was about as tall as he was, but she weighed about fourty pounds more than he did.

As they got underway she was conflicted. She wanted to cut loose, scream and have fun, but her conscience was tugging at her. When the ride began she had her hands on his hips and she was barely holding onto him, but when he hit the gas she nearly toppled off. At that instant self preservation overrode propriety and she wrapped her arms tightly around him. When he felt her huge tiddies pressed against his back his thick dick got so hard it was threatening to tear through the fabric of his tiny swim trunks.

After five minutes of bouncing across the water she started laughing screaming and holding onto him without gilt. For the next twenty minutes or so he rode in straight lines and made wide turns until he suddenly did a figure eight, which caused her to have to adjust her grip on him. When she did her hand ended up touching his cock. Instead of moving it she took hold of his shaft and didn't let go.

Jerome knew that the initial touch was unintentional, but when she didn't let go his dick got harder than he thought was possible. She continued to hold it in her hands for a few seconds, and when she finally released it she cupped his balls and gave them a gentle squeeze. Afterwards she put her arm back around his waist as if nothing had happened.

The half hour rental was over and Jerome drove the jet-ski towards the kiosk where it was kept. He was still aroused enough to draw attention to his dick as he and Nora headed back to her beach bag. She glanced at the bulge in his speedo and saw that it was still semi-erect. He caught her looking which only made his cock get harder.

She giggled girlishly and said, "Cat-daddy, one of these thirsty women is going to jump on you if you don't make that thing go down."

"You're talking about yourself ain't ya," he stated.

"You wish Cat-daddy," she said and smirked at him flirtatiously.

When they made it back to Nora's beach bag Jerome said, "What ya gon do now without your girl?"

"Nothing..., lay here and wait for Edie to finish her nap I guess," she replied sounding as though she wasn't interested in doing that.

"Alll-right," replied Jerome as he considered the possible opportunity that had been presented to him. "Why don't you hangout with me some more then," he suggested.

"I've had enough of riding that jet-ski for now," she replied with a laugh.

"We can go chill on my patio; maybe have a drank," he suggested.

Nora hesitated before answering. Considering what she'd done while they were on the jet-ski she wasn't sure spending more time with him was a good idea, but her need to see the magnificent cock she'd held in her hand was also the reason she couldn't say no.

"I guess I could," she finally responded. "I need to go by our room and check on Edie first." She then tied her cover-up, picked up her beach bag and headed toward the hotel with him.

~

12