Cat-daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cat-daddy please wait for me out here in the hallway while I get my cellphone out of my room, then we can go," she asked.

"Sho you right," he replied as he felt arousal building in his cock and balls.

Edie was sprawled across her bed checking her Gossipbook page on her cellphone when Nora walked into the room pulling the strap of her swimsuit off of her shoulder. "I'm going to go sit with Jerome on his balcony while you finish your nap," she said with a mischievous grin.

"Don't give him no pussy," admonished Edie.

"Girl I'm not fucking him... I just want to see his dick," assured Nora as she grabbed a sundress and stepped into the bathroom to get out of her swimsuit.

"Sho you right," repeated Jerome when she came out of the room. He immediately thought about the easy access he'd have to her pussy.

~

A few minutes later they walked into his room. He'd already decided that he was going to go for it as soon as they were inside. Nora knew what she was possibly getting herself into, but her curiosity about what his cock looked like just had to be satisfied. Even though she knew that he was a pussy-hound she was still caught off guard when he grabbed her and pinned her against the door as soon as he closed it.

"Stop it Cat-daddy," she insisted when he tried to kiss her.

"Nope, nope, nope. No kissing," she repeated.

"Why not?" he asked.

"Because I'm married."

"So what do you do then?" he asked while still holding her against the door.

"Nothing with anybody other than my husband," she said, but she didn't push him away which he noticed.

"Don't play with me gurl," he said then he ground his cock against her lower belly.

When she felt his hardness she moaned before she realized it.

"So that's what you want huh?" he suggested.

"No, I don't fuck either," she said.

"What do you do then?" he asked as he took hold of her hand and placed it on his cock.

"You're so bad," she said as she grasped his package. "Mmmm," she moaned. "You have a big dick Cat-daddy. Mmmmm," she moaned again. "Your balls are big too," she added as she fondled his nuts.

"Do you like a big dick in that hairy pussy of yours?" he asked as he bit his bottom lip.

"I don't know Cat-daddy, I've never had one as big as I think yours is," she answered honestly.

"Sho you right," he said.

"What does that mean Cat-daddy?"

"It means you can find out how a big un feels right now... Take it out for me."

"For real?" she asked.

"Yeah," he replied.

"I just want to see it. We're not going to do anything," she stipulated.

"Okay," he agreed, but he was thinking that she wouldn't be able to resist it once she saw it, because he'd heard the same thing from several of his customers that he'd ended up fucking.

He took a step back to give her better access. When she saw it her mouth dropped open.

"Do you like that big dick gal?" he asked. When she grinned at him he decided to try her again. "Why don't you kiss the head," he suggested.

"I told you we weren't going to do anything Cat-daddy?" she reminded him without realizing that she was licking her lips. She held back as long as she could, then she wrapped her fingers around the shaft and looked down at it while slowly pumping it.

At that point he knew he had her. He guided her to the bed then motioned for her to sit on the edge of it.

She never let go of his dick while she allowed herself to be led to the bed.

"Go ahead and kiss it..." he said as she sat on the edge of it.

"Cat-daddy," she said meekly; her resistance almost gone.

"Lick it...," he said again.

She held out another second or two then gave the bulbous head a swipe with her tongue. "Mmm, cat-daddy it tastes good. I bet you give those ladies that come into your salon more than a hairstyle don't you?"

"Sho you right. Now suck on the head," he said, sounding hoarse as she began to stroke his cock while sucking it.

After she'd serviced it like that for a couple of minutes she tasted his sweet and salty pre-cum. When she received that proof that she was pleasing him she went all in, sucking his cock as hard as she could until he pushed her off of it. "I want some pussy," he stated.

"Cat-daddy I already told you I wasn't going to do anything," said Nora firmly, then she put his cock back into her mouth and refused to let go of it until he busted his nut into her throat.

He collapsed onto the bed and looked at her while breathing heavily.

Nora looked at his softening cock with a satisfied expression on her face, then said, "I told you I don't fuck anybody other than my husband."

"Hm," went Jerome with a smirk as he thought about her logic considering how well she'd just sucked his dick.

~~

Nora and Edie had already eaten breakfast when Jerome made it down to the restaurant the next morning after he'd stayed up late playing Tunk and drinking brown liquor. When he said good morning to them it was obvious that he was still tore up. In fact he didn't even try to talk with them other than saying that he was going back to his room and get back in bed, after drinking a glass of orange juice.

"Damn Nora, you about killed him," said a laughing Edie after the elevator doors closed behind him.

"He had a smile on his face when I finished with him," joked Nora. "It's all that brown liquor he drinks that has him feeling like that."

~

He finally got himself together early that afternoon and walked out onto his balcony to checkout the women at the pool. When he spotted Nora and Edie lying on loungers reading a book he put on a t-shirt and a pair of modest looking square leg spandex swim trunks, then headed down to join them.

~

A few minutes later Nora saw him first and said, "Hey Cat-daddy."

"Hey gal," he responded knowingly.

Edie looked up at him a second afterwards. He was already looking between her legs and she knew that he could see the outline of her pussylips through the thin material in the gusset of her new swimsuit. She intentionally kept her thighs apart for a moment before she laid her book over her crotch.

"It's too late to do that," said Jerome. "I already saw how fat that thang of yours is. That swimsuit shows it all. I just want to know what do you feed your cat to keep it so fat.

"Cat-daddy you're making me feel naked," said Edie.

"Cat-daddy did you forget what I said yesterday," Nora chastised him.

"Damn... her swimsuit looks like a second skin. What's a man supposed to do with her dressed like that?" he asked.

"Just look at her and appreciate her without saying the quiet part out loud," explained Nora.

"What Nora said," agreed Edie. "I know I'm showing a lot of side-boob and that you can tell what I look like down there. After all I'm the one who picked out the swimsuit," explained Edie as she looked at Jerome staring between her legs. "But I don't want you to treat me like my body is all I am. Know what I mean?

Jerome frowned, but he didn't say anything.

"Me and Nora talk about how big your dick is every time we see you, we just don't make it obvious that we're doing it," continued Edie.

"Wouldn't bother me none if you did," responded Jerome.

"It would eventually," insisted Edie, then her eyes were drawn to his cock as it started to get bigger. Even in the current situation he was getting hard behind her admitting that her and Nora talk about his dick. At that point she just shook her head and changed the subject.

"Are you going to ride the jet ski today?" she asked.

"Naw I wasn't, but if you want to go for a ride with me I will," he replied.

"I'm not ready to get my new swimsuit wet yet," she responded, which made him laugh.

"Alright then," he said. "I'll let y'all get back to reading. I'm gon go get some more rest.

"Okay," acknowledged Edie while making herself keep her eyes trained on his face.

Nora on the other hand glanced at his cock again for a second before saying, "Bye Cat-daddy."

~

After he'd left the women grinned at each other then Nora said, "I told you that swimsuit was going to drive him crazy."

"It is sexy isn't," stated Edie.

They then spent the next few hours sitting beside the pool before heading up to their room to get ready for the evening. Nora was going to the casino with a couple of ladies they'd met, and Edie was going to watch and listen to a live band play on the beach.

She'd given Nora space to have fun with him the previous afternoon, now she had a chance to do the same. Shortly after Nora left Edie poured herself a double shot of scotch and milk on the rocks, then texted Jerome.

"Cat-daddy what are you doing tonight?" she wrote.

"I made it to the next round of the Tunk tournament," he replied, to which Zoya raised an eyebrow.

"Why do you ask?" he questioned.

"Nora went to the casino. I'm going to have dinner on the beach then listen to the band that's going to play," she said to him.

"Okay," he replied, then waited.

"You're welcome to go with me," she offered.

"What time are you talking about? We start playing Tunk right around eight o'clock," he responded.

"What the fuck?" she thought. "This man is close to getting his dick played with and he'd rather keep playing Tunk."

When he didn't receive a response from her for several seconds he wrote, "I need to win a couple of hands of Tunk so that I can stay in the tournament, then I'll come find you."

"Okay, but if you're not there by nine o'clock don't bother," she replied. "You can keep playing Tunk."

"Alright," he responded.

~~

As much as Jerome loved playing Tunk he had a feeling that Edie had something on her mind that he should give her a chance to express. It was a close call but he found her by nine pm.

"Hey cat-daddy, you made it," she said, smiling.

"Sho you right," he replied, looking at her and noticing that she was wearing makeup.

"Hm," she responded.

"Would you like another one?" he said, referring to the scotch and milk she was drinking.

She graciously allowed him to pay for a round of drinks as the band took the stage.

~

Roughly a half hour later as the band finished their set Nora studied Jerome for a moment, then smiled as she said, "They were good, I really enjoyed them."

"I heard that," he replied then read her body language and said, "Are you ready to go to your room."

"Actually I'd like to go for a walk along the beach," she replied.

"Mind if I walk with you?" he asked.

"You'd better," she said, almost surprising herself by how much she really wanted him to accompany her.

~

They walked in silence until they were a good distance from the party, and the lights when Jerome stopped. Edie took one more step before stopping and turning to face him. Remembering how Nora had responded Jerome decided not to try and get physical with her. Instead he said, "So what's up?"

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I deal with women everyday at my hair salon, and most of them are married. The single ones generally wait to be chased, but the married ones let a man know what she wants."

He then shut-up and waited as Edie stared at him for a moment. He had the upper hand and she knew it, so she reached between his legs and found his cock, then gave it a squeeze.

"Sho you right," he said.

"Hush," said Edie as she let go of him, then turned and walked over to the dunes.

"Yes ma'am," he replied as he followed after her.

Once they were in a spot that was somewhat hidden from people walking along the beach she untied his pants then pulled them and his bikini briefs down. She then wrapped her fingers around the shaft of his cock and slowly slid her hand along its length to the head. After caressing the ridge of the crown she ran her hand back up his shaft to its base before playing with his nuts. She fondled them for a moment, then let go of them and grasped his dick again.

"Sho you right," he said as he got ready to receive his second blowjob from the second married woman in two days. But Edie put him in a surprise when she started jacking him off.

"Ain't you gon suck it?" he asked.

"Uh-uh," she replied while shaking her head.

"Why not?" he inquired.

"Because I like jacking a dick," she replied. "Besides, the only man I suck is my husband."

She then moved behind him and reached around and grasped his cock with one hand and cupped his nuts with the other. "Do you like this Cat-daddy, she asked as she proceeded to give him the second best handjob he'd ever had. Of course nobody could beat his meat as good as he could, but she was damn good.

As she got him closer and closer to shooting off he started fucking her hand and cussing up a storm. "Got damn, you're tearing my shit up.. Woo lawd that feels good.

When he finally busted his nut come shot out of his dick and landed six feet away.

"Good gracious gal that felt good. Sho you right!"

~

As they walked back towards the hotel he had a contented look on his face as he'd more or less gotten what he'd come to the resort for.

~~

The final two days of everyone's trip were uneventful. Neither woman shared details of what they'd done with Jerome, though Edie knew that Nora liked to suck a big cock, and Nora knew that Edie liked giving handjobs. They reasoned that the less they knew about what the other woman had done the more plausible deniability they'd have if either of them were ever accused of tipping out on their husbands.

They flew back home to Atlanta with their reputations in tact in each other's eyes.

~

Jerome had come to the Island intending to fuck everything on two legs, but he ended up not getting any pussy. However the incidents with Nora and Edie were close enough to having sex for him to be able to brag about it to the fellas back home, which in the end was all he cared about.

~

12