All Comments on 'Cat Got My Tongue Pt. 01'

by RobertaBob

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved the twins on lashing out at their mom, but hate their plot for trying to bring their parents together, they should be encouraging their dad to go out on dates or introduce someone for him not trying to reconcile them, I get it they love them both but no way in hell will any husband fall for this, but as usual in literotica, wimpy cuck husband, forgive the wife after encouragement from wife's side of family and few crocodile tears from wife and forgiveness is earned.. dumb fuckks

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Stopped reading when the daughters came into it. They couldn't have possibly been written more over the top and obnoxious than they were. Within a few paragraphs, I disliked them much more than the mom or the man she was cheating with. Seems like you ripped their dialogue straight from the BTB crowd in the LW comment sections. Ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is one of the worst stories on this site because the author lies to the reader. It starts with the daughters rightly shunning their slut mother. This makes the reader believe that justice will be meted out for once!

/

But NO! First, the husband offers the bitch the house outright. She doesn’t have to pay him half. They don’t sell the house and split the proceeds. Then he doesn’t want her embarrassed by serving the papers, or by his STD check.

/

The daughters’ honor roll boyfriends aren’t smart enough to tell them “Absolutely not, any cheating is the end of the relationship!”? By telling the girls that there’s a path to reconciliation, they just opened the door to be cheated on with impunity.

/

Then the daughters decide to manipulate their father, the victim, into taking the whore back. Why? Because suddenly they felt sorry for her?!? She’s just suffering the consequences of her choices. If Grandma doesn’t like seeing it, kick her out. The last indignity is that the perpetrator is given the master bedroom, and the victim is relegated to being a guest in his own home.

/

If the slut truly wants to repent, she should give her husband everything, and go away. If she takes her life, I hope she does it by the shedding of her own blood.

/

As for the girls, I hope that their father figures it out, disowns them, and spends the rest of his life warning any boyfriends about their excusing adultery, and emotionally manipulating him. Do you want to date or marry someone like that?!?

/

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is the most horrible piece of shit story on this website. I could not get through page two. The writer must be an uncouth pervert to to have his wife's sexual escapades shown on the tv to be witnessed by his daughters. What father in his right mind would do something like that to his innocent girls. Then the asshole wrote that his kids took charge and did the confrontation with his wife, while the moron husband let them do so. To reiterate, this story is the most fucked-up piece of shit ever. A zero is not low enough score for this crap.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobertaBob@RobertaBob
I write long fiction. When I run into a block, I pound out short erotica to get the mojo flowing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES