All Comments on 'Cat Got My Tongue Pt. 01'

by RobertaBob

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

hopefully the two cunts of a daughters boyfriends cheat on them as they are do fucking willing to turn their father into a cuck and expressed the opinion that a cheating whore should be taken back

.

hows about the bitches be forced to play out their machinations in their own lives and relationships?

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

Liking this one. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good story well told. Very different from the usual LW fare...and vive la difference (all accent marks are in the appropriate places). Thank you.

LWlurker

KarnevilKarnevilover 2 years ago

From this evidence it seems there are way too many distasteful characters in the world: a cheating slut of a wife who is also completely stupid, leaving incriminating texts and even videos of her infidelity on her phone, really? A husband who's first reaction is to show those videos to his teenage daughters, what kind of sick fuck does that? Then those daughters: it must be a nightmare living near this foul mouthed pair.

I actually gave up at that point, having no desire to discover what transpired between this family of bottom dwellers. I wouldn't be surprised if the two nasty brats end up consoling slimball daddy in bed together, it's probably a family tradition. An unsavoury story about unsavoury people.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

This was hard to give a 4* rating but I did.

Your MC has hardly enough agency and is being played too much.

The Valkyries and the scheming Gran are attractive to a point but it's going a little overboard and they might need some humility cake to eat soon.

I'm hoping for David to get his agency back and also not become another RAAC victim.

Cat needs to redeem herself but I'm not sure you're going to be convincing with the way you are writing her.

David had his choices and agency taken from him and his daughters and former MIL are continuing to do just that.

These are some problems and I hope you are able to address them as this has proven interesting so far and I like your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good characters , especially the twins , they are brazen , large and in charge ! Well written and enjoyable , I plan to read your other submissions ,( wait - your submissive ?), Lol just jeffin ya

YouamiYouamiover 2 years ago

Please publish the next instalment

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

Shit the RAAC is coming around the corner like a smelly fart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I stopped reading when he took her phone in to get it fixed and gave her his.

Phones are an extension of ourselves, she would have taken it in herself. You only did it so he could discover her affair. Might as well have had an anonymous person send him a video of her cheating…..

1 well deserved star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Abrupt ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I caught my mom cheating on my dad. I even told him what happened and what she did. I didn’t disrespect her or treat her badly, and when she dated again, I was always respectful of her and her boyfriends.

The 18 year olds are acting like psychopaths. Yeah, she cheated. That’s on her; but their behaviour was disgusting and over the top and for what? Because hurting her brings them joy? That isn’t healthy.

I would say do better but you clearly believe Catherine deserves everything she gets: pain, misery, loneliness.

You’re one step away from cutting her head off in some form of honour killing.

You disgust me and I wish I had never read this abortion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story had some humor but was a mess with the POV. It was first person and then went to third and then back to first. Who is telling this story?

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

Love the daughters in this story! Not only do they stand up for what's right they defend their father and speak up for him.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Look, I know you obviously enjoy writing fantasy stories but when you cover legal issues you need to get them reasonably correct. Not just a pile of crap. Firstly, in order for the divorce to proceed, the other party needs to be LEGALLY served. One party (the husband) does not get to dictate the terms and conditions of the divorce. Nor the distribution of marital assets. Apparently they both own the business. They cannot have a clause restricting in times of divorce. He could alter the running of the business so that it doesn't make a profit. Meaning, she gets nothing, until or if the business is ever sold.

The kids are 18 (adults) the house can be sold and the proceeds divided, unless one party wants to buy out the other. He can't just thrust it on the wife. What does he get from the marital assets? Nothing?

All that crap about the two daughters controlling everything about the marriage/divorce is stupid.

In fact the whole thing is just ridiculous. Still, I surpose it's all about escapisism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What?? Are you gonna finish this or just leave it hanging? Why start a story if you aren't going to finish it? This went from a 4 to a 2 in the last two paragraphs.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Before I start reading this, is the story written? How many chapters? When will chapter two be posted?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

These stories where the woman’s children go from zero to sixty on hating their mother when the find out about infidelity are pathetic. It’s a lazy author who uses this.

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51over 2 years ago

I enjoyed this tale, I hope any or every followup is written in the same vain. Just Saying

OnegoodeyeOnegoodeyeover 2 years ago

Good start and I like the humour. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please - no reconciliation. Let it get to where he leaves as he finds someone else and the daughters figure it out that their plan won't work. If they really love their dad as they said they do they will let him move on and if in the future he wants the slut back then so be it.

numbnutz49numbnutz49over 2 years ago

Very good start for this story and now the pitfalls of Literotica writers start. Which way to go - can you make Cat a character who earns her way back to her husband or will the reconciliation be the result of her husband's lonliness. Then the anonymous trolls will pillage the comments and tell you they gave you a '1' because they didn't read the story (???). I hope part 2 is already done because your story shouldn't get hijacked by silly comments like mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cheating wife stories are always melodramatic muck. They’re not entertaining and definitely not erotic. It seems like it came from a teenage angst book.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 2 years ago

Thats the ending? Just a conversation with his MIL and thats it?

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Oh what?

It ended already?

So was it RAAC?

I don't mind any reconciliation as long as it calls for it.

Doing R for the mental stability of children is perhaps called for but really not necessary if a good equal custody will also work. The children are 18 for crying out loud.

I can't trust Cat. Curiosity and some slick sweet words might get her to itch again in the future.

No, RAAC for me won't work in this situation.

And the story seem incomplete too.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Ow great, read some parts in the last page again, I was whopping for the twins (hoping my daughter will be like them) and I realized that the twins and grandma are planning to con David to getting Cat back!

What a bunch of conniving lying bitches. So IT IS IN THEIR GENES to be lying and cheating...

Poor David. To be surrounded by these kind of females. I hate this story even though it is well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One variation of tne typical cheating wife story is where the kid(s) get involved. This one has that in spades! These twins are awesome!

.

The key to this situation is getting the twins to forgive their Mom. Without that, trying to get Dave to do so is hopeless. And of course, Cat needs to be genuinely remorseful.

.

Look forward to next installment.

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very different, amusing, well executed, and refreshingly free of idiotic LW cliches such as "she's still your mother", I love you more than life itself.", and "Don't do anything stupid". So, I it's easy to give this a 5. Nevertheless, it looks like this is heading toward a RAAC or a semi-RAAC, so the next score is likely to be a 1 or a 2.

mainer42mainer42over 2 years ago

as is your style, very well written. I am not sure if I want to see if there was a happy end to the story but I get it if you leave it right where it is. No nitpicking here 4*

BrentJWBrentJWover 2 years ago
No Way

Two 18 year old girls act and talk that way, but it’s a unique angle that the girls stood up for their dad even more than he did for himself. This is apparently headed for a RAAC, would be nice if there is something other than the cliche’ ending.

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

I'm liking this- like the humor, the wit, the twin daughters ganging up to protect dad. BUT, I remember the other convoluted mess this author wrote in 6 parts, and I have to hold back on my final response. I'm nervous; this one can go south in a hurry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

2 * A good story until the sudden end.

kelchakelchaover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the read, but don't like the direction the story is headed.

Thanks

4*

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Too heavy on using the twins for everything. Accosting the date after the divorce was final, was overkill, as was using Gram in her roll. Granted it did spif up a over used story of wife cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I get the story but do wonder what the deceit by the twins will do to the parents and their relationship if it is ever discovered. Cat tore the marriage apart; the "plan" has the possibility of exploding the marriage and the family! Roll on Part 2!

ohioohioover 2 years ago

Really a great story so far! Absorbing, entertaining, very well-written. Keep it going!

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That’s it? Did you forget to post the last page that tied everything up?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

However this unique story ends up, you have to admit, Tommy is a fucking genius.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you will finish it i hope and not leave it hanging

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was nice with 3*. Think it should've been 2. Don't know how realistic both living again for just the summer is. Moreso, the story is unfinished. Why write a story if you're not going to finish it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Home about an ending

Barst0hBoyBarst0hBoyover 2 years ago

I like the way you had the children become the voice of their father. Speaking of voice, their dialogue is well done. You are able to inject humor or pathos without requiring it to come from either of the wounded parents. It adds a degree of novelty to the story. Good job.

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

I liked it, made me laugh, the twin girls were a hoot! If only such confident and aware teens exist. All a bit improbable but as a light read very good.

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

The beginning was great and I enjoyed the daughters doing all the talking while the devastated husband gave Cat the silent treatment.

Unfortunately, it's quite obvious that this is going to end in reconciliation. It's really sad that David's going to be brow beaten into sacrificing his own self-respect in order to salvage a pathetic shadow of his previous loving marriage.

It would've been much better if the twins' boyfriends advised them to set their father up with a younger woman. Nothing would fix his broken heart faster than falling in love again with a hot twenty-something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OK, Is there and ending to this?

I like it so far.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

Is this a case where the teenagers really do know more than the parents? I find it hard to believe that kids so young can offer much insight into a twenty year marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know you wrote that they want their father to heal, but getting them back together? Really? THAT'S your story!? Yikes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Why start a story if you aren't going to finish it?"

.

Are you grotesquely stupid? It clearly states "Pt. 01" meaning -- wait for it -- IT'S ONLY PART 1!

jazzharpjazzharpover 2 years ago

Very good. Amusing and serious at the same time. I want to see how you wind this up.

How do readers fail to notice this is PT. 01, and criticize you for not finishing the story?

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

4 so far, might rate it higher with the next part just kinda annoying with the abrupt end to this part. A very interesting story so far, the cheating leading to a break-up as expected but the driving force behind their reconciliation being the children. Not for their own sake but for their parents sake. Hopefully the reconciliation doesn't happen overnight, the wife effed up bad and the horny teen boys raised a lot of good points as to why it won't be so easy to take her back. Don't mind a reconciliation, just would prefer it to feel more organic then the unfortunately too common "they get horny, bang, and everything is a-ok". Look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hate the wife in this story. Author did a good job making me feel strongly about a fictitious person.

I read not only everyone else's perspective of her, but her inner dialogue too. And I have to say, she's a cunt. She never truly apologized. She never truly cared about what others think. She seems more upset that she got caught, and that her amazing husband no longer gives her attention and love. What a selfish cunt. I understand she wants comfort. But it would be nice to see REAL remorse. But she doesn't seem to feel that sickening pit of the stomach ache that can only be caused by real regret at hurting those you swore to protect.

She has been put on a pedestal her whole marriage. I don't think she's ever had to work very hard on winning her husband over. He worshiped her. We don't get a picture of a loving wife pre-affair. She seems to be that basic person that is nice when everything goes her way, and is a bitch when life gets hard. So she enjoyed his attention, his efforts, and was pleasant enough to be around. I don't see little gestures of love. I don't see deep sacrifice. All I see is a woman that got lucky, and had so much smoke blown up her ass....felt entitled to it.

The author has created such a monster of a wife, she'll have to undergo some real growth next chapter for any RAAC to feel genuine. I believe she genuinely wants to go back to being an entitled princess. I believe she's upset that no one is on her side, and that she can at least acknowledge it's her own fault. She has objectified her family. They were her possessions. It's very much a, "ME ME ME" personality. As it stands the husband can do better, and should. If his girls would go through such great lengths to protect the man, they ought to set him up with a better woman. Setting him back up with mom on the pretense of, "he just wont try" isn't a great plot pusher. It takes a lot more effort to push them together, and risk hurting him all over again, than to just set him up with a willing woman. And then there's the fundamental difference between the husband and wife. He pines away, almost ready to be single forever.....and she's already dating other people. This isn't a small difference between the two people. He says, "she's a lost cause....i'v lost my everything." She says, "I'v lost the best husband ever, aw well! Time to move on and start looking."

Author has their work cut out for them. Because these are two VERY different people with VERY different ideas about love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cat had a first class marriage with no valid excuse for adultery. In cheating she demonstrated no loyalty to her family and zero respect for her husband. Hard to see how this marriage can survive being crippled. Simple put, she had no justification for her betrayal.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

Poor Anon. He doesn't understand that "Part 1" means "more to follow."

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

'I kissed my wife. It was the last true and innocent kiss of our marriage.' THIS is good writing. The whole story had this nice, authentic, slightly gritty feel to it. David didn't blow up in a fit of moralistic outrage that we all so love to write. Instead, that was outsourced to the twins, and a couple of times, it felt over-the-top, but then I sensed that OP was writing this a wee bit tongue-in-cheek. Whatever.... it worked. Well. I love Gran/Lucille's character. And, the fact that Doktor Donald ended up in the Deep Shit Hotel after presumably the twins hit 'send' was also pretty fresh.

.

VERY good writing. Of course, if MC does anything short of making a lampshade out of Cat's hide, the BTBAAC Cabal and the ANON Army will not be happy. Write your own story, the Peanut Gallery, be damned. So... part 1 is a solid, 5++++/5!!

.

Keep 'a poundin' that typewriter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The 18-year old twins dialogue, particularly toward their mother is utterly unrealistic that can only be conceived by writers wanting to be a proud member of BTB brigade in this literary porn website. This is a PORN website for heaven's sake. Porn lovers go to this site to enjoy porn stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At least with a murder mystery there are a lot of plausible motives, understandable reasons, maybe even acceptable if not forgivable. But the adultery in this case has only one plausible motive: Martian Slut Ray, or, he married a shallow selfish, unethical, stupid woman. And since you've made a very good case that she was not a defective personality, especially considering how she raised her daughters, we are left blaming the Martians. Which means your story makes no sense.

She laments that the adultery was lousy sex? So great sex would have been some justification? She exchanged her real and deep and passionate marriage for some phony cheap boring sex? She expected to get caught, and be forgiven? So in which chapter will you present the diagnosis of mental dysfunction? I mean, what else have you got? She was a great wonderful wife and mother. Then she became an office whore? Presto change-o, for some compliments and cheap seduction lines? And you expect us to take this story seriously?

Obviously you are going for reconciliation. Since you have already made this story a cartoon about pointless random adultery, why not? You have made the substance and reasoning for the wife becoming a slut so inexplicable and stupid, that any paths or reasons you present for reconciliation will appear reasonable in comparison. The story is so stupid that it has no place to go but up.

Have a nice trip. Take as many chapters as you need. Come up with as many justifications and explanations as your fevered imagination can produce. It will all be contrived and phony. She fucked over her husband and children because it pleased her. Now she wants them back, because it will please her. She was even going to start fucking other men once the divorce was final, because it would please her. She is now a dead weight around your story's neck, an albatross. Good luck convincing the readers that that stench is the smell of guilt and contrition. She is only sorry that she got caught. Congratulations. This bitch is beyond even the powers of Jesus to resurrect. Good luck with the explanation. And thanks for the effort.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

Simply too over the top, too incredulous to be read, IMHO. Some suspension of belief is required when reading fiction, especially amateur fiction, but, this is too much. After reading half way through and could not continue. Will give this series a pass.

-

Pasqual

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 2 years ago
@Anon, no title

This nice offering is clearly titled GTMT Pt. 01

That strongly hints that there may be 98 more parts.

If it were titled Pt 1, then it might be only 8 more.

I will probably not read past Pt 61.

maninconnmaninconnover 2 years ago
Ooooooo…

Ok, RobertaBob, I’m hooked. Well done, and thanks for writing!

P.S. Schwanze1 is right, Tommy is a genius. All of your characters are great!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I liked the daughters doing the talking for dear old dad. Nice little out of the box thinking. I get the anger but they said literally what every husband says to a cheating wife. It would have been better had they not just parroted what is the norm in LW.

Beyond that, until near the end, I found it mostly fun, then the moving everyone on together just lends itself to a forced RAAC ending.

Oh and the answer to this over used jewel "After 20 years of loyalty, don't I deserve a second chance?" Is "No, no one deserves anything. The only thing people deserve is justice and anything they fight and or work hard for." If my wife accidently smashes my Camaro into a tree I can forgive her, if she intentionally lets a piece of tube steak smash into her vagina, I won't.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago

These stories are getting worse by the day. The husband is a saint and the wife is the worse woman possible... blah, blah I'm surprised she doesn't eat babies or is a serial killer. I bet she started CORONA. The same story has been written over and over in LW. For once, can one of you people be original?

nestorb30nestorb30over 2 years ago

So should not be a RAAC especially with women manipulating the father for their own ends

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Keep going!

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

So far, so good. A little far fetched with the teenagers being the adults. My experience is certainly not that. But, okay. I think we're obviously headed to a reconciliation. I'm not really for that. But this guy is a sad sack amd needs help. D

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

I decided to give this a shot, the new crap sucks.

\

"How could you do this to us?" - Yes, she did it to ALL of them, let's keep it that way, none of this, "She's still your mother, she cheated on ME, not you" crap.

\

"She could have the house. I would find an apartment with bedrooms for the girls when they visited from school." - If the girls will be staying with him when they visit, wouldn't it make sense for him to keep the house? Surely they have other assets to be split?

\

"Cat seeks validation in the worst way." - The whole idea of cheating because "you feel unattractive" fails because long before the fucking the other guy pursues her, which SHOULD be validation of her attractiveness.

\

"She drags herself into work, so she still has to put up with seeing him every day. It can't be good for her." - She should change jobs. If she's good at her job it shouldn't be that difficult, and they'd better give her a glowing reference!

\

"he would forever worry that the new trick she was using on him came from the other man." - Assuming that he wouldn't buy that she got it from Cosmo, or porn, or girlfriends, simply don't do anything new, instead ask HIM for suggestions. And unless it's totally gross, at least TRY it one time.

\

"How the hell did they got past it?" - Why leave us hanging here?

\

I'm not thrilled with this heading to reconciliation. There are other ways to get their father out of his funk, like hooking him up with a hot babe. Who gives a shit about Cat, let her have her date. Maybe her going on a date will wake him up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

odd way to end a chapter, to just stop mid conversation.

But well done and I like the humour.

I like the daughter characters.

The boyfriends seem good as well.

Shoot after this is done write a story about the daughters and the boyfriends.

A happy one please, with that same humour.

I do think fixing them would be easier if she had been drugged or something, else she really is just a slut.

Very good job so far.

dc6370dc6370over 2 years ago

I liked this chapter. It's different from what is usually on LW. Looking forward for the next chapter. BTW, to the two anons that mentioned the lack of an ending, what part of chapter one are you having difficulties understanding? Your reading comprehension astounds me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Started promising, as David didn't mess around and got right to it. Then it promptly got lost with plotting 18 year olds twins and their boy friends, jumping a couple of sharks along the way. Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A lot of people seem to be against the idea of reconciliation. I think if reconciliation is possible then it is the practical thing to do. Our nation's biggest problem is the destruction of the family structure and the bonds between family members. Divorces break ties extending far beyond the immediate couple with kids. Extended family and friends are also negatively affected as individuals get separated from "the herd". The breakdown of social interactions is extremely harmful to everyone involved. Financial health also suffers as people are forced to fend for themselves, providing for needs they previously shared but now have to foot the bills on their own. Only the lawyers make any money off divorces. I am up for a good BTB story, as I like seeing people who have been wronged get their due. But those stories are really just gratuitous entertainment. Divorce is a giant Plinko ball bouncing off every peg it can as it heads in one direction...down. At the bottom it almost always lands in the zero column. - TANSTAAFL

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 2 years ago

Unfinished. That's my comment.

Turning502019Turning502019over 2 years ago

great start looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please, please stop the back and forth crap. It's TERRIBLE. Just tell the story.

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 2 years ago

The BTB crowd are just so funny. I read stories like this, just to read their comments as they lose their minds!

Please keep going as this has the makings of a good story full of human insight not just hate.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
I like the Twins characters

No BS

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51over 2 years ago

I enjoyed this tale, my friend, a solid 4 stars, but a good chance for 5 in Pt.02 if it does it's thing.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

I read on a commentator that this story would be "full of human insight not just hate"! That made me wonder of course and I recapitulated what I had read and wondered if we were both talking about the same story. Your narrative is certainly funny in some places, but it is incredible in terms of human behavior. Two 18 year old daughters behave towards their mother as if they were bad cops in a bad movie. And her father sits next to it without any comment. No matter how hard the two tackle their mother. This is human behavior as it is and lives. Don't be angry with me, but I don't know what upbringing you had, but at home none of us children would have spoken to a parent like that - no matter what the reason might have been. And that your teens and grandmother then become marriage counselors and try to bring their parents back together is just ridiculous. Oh yes, I forgot, the mother only had sex with five men and that's not that problematic. However, that she lied and cheated to her husband for three months only counts as one. That is also a logic. No matter how you continue this story, it's just an exaggerated comedy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What awful kids. Idiot parents back together? You are writting these kids as if they have no emotions other than anger. They would be devasted by this. There would be no scheming. Also the mother is so upset that less than a year later she goes on dates? Nothing screams I am upset like banging other guys.

Ramping down the children and letting adults be adults to them is recomended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

3 Stars because the parents shouldn't be forced to get back together. They need time to heal and get over each other, not parent trapped into being together until the slut cheats again.

Galama88aGalama88aover 2 years ago

Waiting for chapter 2

ohioohioover 2 years ago

This is really great! Wonderful dialogue, and some fun characters--the two daughters and Grandma Lucille are a hoot! I'm enjoying this very much, and looking forward to the rest.

Thanks, ohio

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 2 years ago

I can't believe how many commenters don't understand the difference between fact and fiction.

This is my second read of this chapter -- just to remind me of the cast of characters before starting on chater two -- and I have found it better the second time around. That is reflcted in my upping my score from four to five.

It is well written, well structured and well told.

Well done, RobertaBob.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Another thought on "validation." Other guys wanting her has little to do with her attractiveness, only her availability. Unless she's a total dog, most guys on the make will pursue any woman that they think is available, and will say anything that they think will get them in her pants.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Bit "campy" but good fun.It's a little ike an "adult rated" version of the Parent Trap. 5*

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Your main male character is very weak willed toward his wife. But he needs go realize she is not worth staying with ( she was dating before the ink was dry on the divorce). The girls know she is not worth it but I think the author will get the parents back together using the girl's deep love for their flailing father. I hope not but ...

tazz317tazz317over 2 years ago
ITS REALLY A SHOCK TO DISCOVER THE 60s COULD BE A MONUMENT

to the Sexual Revolution from then until now with all the non-rules, TK U MLJ LV NV

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars so far.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 2 years ago

Damn! Those twins are scary - clearly very intelligent, mature for 18, assertive, and diabolical.

Dubby49Dubby49about 2 years ago

An adult version of the Parent Tra[

"Tommy held up an index finger. "I have," he said carefully, "a cunning plan which cannot fail," - Is Baldrick moonlighting as Tommy?

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 2 years ago

Yes and no.

There were some good, interesting ideas in the plot.

But that changed.

Most of us know teenagers are selfish people.

We don't judge them for that.

It's a phase parents help them grow out of.

But we're not used to them behaving

like the sisters here.

They start by fighting for their father

to deciding to trick him back

to the hell he just came from.

Kind of turning from loving

to not giving a damn about their father's feelings.

No, we're not used to teenagers behaving like that.

Having daughters myself,

that change put a bad taste in my mouth.

Having read the wonderful 'The Yips',

I'm delighted to see how far this writer has come,

since writing this one.

3 out of 5 from me.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayalmost 2 years ago

Those twins - hilarious!!!

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Yes this was a different twist on catching the wife cheating, even hilarious at times. I go quite a few giggles And smiles out of it. It was great the husband didn't have to say a thing, the daughters did it all. Stupid wife. Why can't a woman just accept she's growing old and never be a teenager again nor feel the thrill of that first caress or sexual experience. Those are once in a lifetime occurrence. But then again they have to do stupid shit or we wouldn't have a good story like this one.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

Love the Daughters, the cunning, smart

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Utterly absurd and ridiculous.

JayZipJayZipover 1 year ago

Fun: a Parent Trap story. Not the LW usual.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

Good story, freaking hilarious twins!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hilarious. Amazing dialog. The twins are a force of nature. Everyone else in thrnstory is just living in their world. Lol. Wife was really stupid. Seduced into serial cheating with shitty sex and no emotional intimacy. Suspect that after a while she viewed herself as a slut, hence why she didn't delete the videos that she actually never watched. Still the story is about the twins. They are a riot. An LW version of the Parent Trap. The author is an excellent writer. All of the characters are part of a satire on LW topics. The aggrieved husband never speaks. Thr cheating wife can't even get tropes or excuses out because of her fierce and intelligent daughters. The twins represent the LW critics who hammer away at all the bullshit, but then decide to force a reconciliation. The mother-in-law is the sage, wise woman. Donald is the prototypical small-dicked lounge lizard with a forked, honeyed tongue. Well done! Absolutely 5 stars. So many funny moments for what would be an otherwise serious topic.

AstordatairAstordatairover 1 year ago

The daughters bring a completely unique twist to this story. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thankyou for the laughs and wet eyes.

Q1000Q10007 months ago

You know, the rate of twin births on Literotica is so much higher than on planet Earth

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Really couldn't abide the behaviour of the girls towards their mother. Just smacks of piss poor parenting. Which perhaps explains more than is being said ...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobertaBob@RobertaBob
I write long fiction. When I run into a block, I pound out short erotica to get the mojo flowing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES