Cat joins the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Logan was fresh out of the Army, having been discharged nearly six months ago, and had met Cathy after starting at the university he was attending. They had hit it off almost immediately, and Logan couldn't believe his luck. Cathy was just drop dead gorgeous, even if some might say her nose was a little bold, and her full-lipped mouth a little wide. But her long, straight raven black hair, hazel eyes, and perpetually smiling face, not to mention the long, slim body, and legs that went on forever, drove him to distraction and to him, the total package was fantasy come true. Cat's mother's family were Armenian, and if she looked that good in twenty years, then Logan had hit the Lotto. Her father was out of the picture, as was common in this day and age, especially among military families, and like him, Cat had gone a little wild. That was part of the attraction; they were both trying to do better.

In the relative quiet as someone killed the jukebox, Digger yelled over the voices that filled the room, "Yo people! Boss has something to say! Listen up!"

Gunner, the chapter President, stood behind the bar and surveyed the crowd. "We got a little thing to do tonight, and it's about damn time. So everyone grab a seat, and pay attention." He looked around the bar area, glanced over at Chute, then raised his voice, "Poison Ivy, get your asses out here! Cat, front and center!"

Three young women came in from the back room, all blushing and giggling. Logan could see a sheen of sweat and or other fluids on their faces. Poison, a curvy 5'4" dirty blonde with streaks of red in her hair, and a tattoo of an ivy vine winding up her left arm to disappear into her tee, went and sat on a stool at the bar, across from Gunner. Ivy, at 5'7", was more slender than Poison, but still generous in breast and hips, walked across the room and wrapped her arm around her man Chucky's waist. Her hair was cut at shoulder length but dyed a bright green. She too had a tat of an ivy vine running from her left arm up into her shirt, and it continued out the neck to wrap around her throat. Cat smiled nervously as she stepped over to Logan at the end of the bar.

Logan leaned in to kiss her, and could smell pussy all over her face. He grinned and whispered, "Poison or Ivy?"

Cat giggled, "Both. They said they were warming me up for you." She wrapped her arms around him as he pulled her close. She could sense he was excited, and knew something was going on, there was an undercurrent of anticipation in the clubhouse tonight.

She thought back to when she had first seen Logan walking across campus, a slender but solid looking young man of about six feet, with a look of concentration on his face. Someone called a greeting to him, and his face lit up with a smile, and the seriousness faded, making him appear to be a ten year old contemplating mischief. His hair was a wavy sandy brown, just growing out of an obvious military High and Tight cut. As he turned to greet his friend, she saw his nose was thin and straight, and his eyes were greenish brown with hints of gold flecks. He wore a short, neatly trimmed beard and mustache. The army green sweater over jeans and a tee shirt confirmed the impression of a young man just out of the military. But it was the grace and self-assured way he carried himself that struck her the most. He was coiled steel, restrained, but aware of everything around him. Cathy realized she was staring when he suddenly turned his head and stared right back at her. His eyes ran up and down her body, openly appraising her, his thin lips twisting into a smirk. Then he blew a kiss at her, as he said something to his friend, then strode over to her.

"Hi, I'm Logan. Want to get a coffee later?"

They met after classes that afternoon, and she knew this was going to be fun. Logan was just out of the army, using his GI Bill money to go to school, and had been in the "86th" airborne. He didn't speak much of it, and she sensed a darkness there. When he asked her if he could give her a ride home, he introduced her to his Harley Wide Glide, with custom paint in Army colors, and a logo of some kind on the front fender.

Soon Cathy had been introduced to the MC that he rode with. Her adventurous (her mother would say 'wild') youth let her fit right in. Cathy's looks, and the sinuous way she moved, along with her mischievous personality soon led her to be called 'Cat' by the club members. Logan's Father was a member, President at the time, so Logan, or 'Chute' as he was known, had grown up with these people. Cathy's mother was not sure she wanted her daughter hanging out with "those" kinds of people, but Cathy and Logan introduced her to Mike and Carol, and eventually came to the clubhouse on an open night. Soon thereafter a wildly painted trike ridden by Bazooka Joe would show up, with her mother aboard. Cathy wasn't sure how she felt about that, but hey, mom's a big girl too.

Mike, or Sarge as he was called, and Logan both worked for Digger, the club Sergeant of Arms, part time. Mike maintained and operated heavy equipment because he just wanted something to do and to supplement his income, and Logan to help pay his expenses at school. It turned out that a lot of the club members worked for him. Digger was a huge man standing six feet seven inches in his socks, powerfully built, and intimidating as hell. Until one got to know him. He was one of the gentlest and kindest people Cat had ever met. Oliana, a native of Samoa and known as Cheeks was his wife, and the huge woman only appeared normal sized when standing next to Digger, with their arms around each other's waists.

Digger had been a Navy SeaBee, and moved into the North Carolina area when he had a chance to join a construction company, which he now owned. He had made a fast friendship with the Master Chief of the construction Battalion while serving, and his size overawed women, so one day Poppa Too as he was known by one and all, told him he was taking two months leave, since he had to use it or lose it, and be ready to leave the following Saturday.

The next thing he knew, he was a guest of the Too family on Samoa. Poppa Too introduced him to his daughter Oliana, which meant Oleander, for the flower, and his wife Iosefina, or Momma Sefina. When he returned to the States, Oliana went with him as his wife. She was as kind and gentle as Digger and one of the most sensuous women Cat had ever met. She didn't do it by choice, she just was. Her c cup breasts looked small on her body, which while not slender, was, as men liked to say, (not where Digger would hear it,) built like a brick shit house. After her happy face, her ass was by far the most eye-catching part of her. So naturally, she became 'Cheeks'.

When Mike was named a Nomad, a liaison of sorts between the various chapters of the club and the national leadership, Gunner took over as President. He was a blond haired Nordic looking man, with his hair and beard both braided, his Viking ancestry readily apparent. He had been Sarge's tank gunner when Sarge was wounded, and the two had an unbreakable bond. Poison, or Jules, was his girlfriend.

Cat was startled back to the present by Gunner sharply rapping his knuckles on the bar top.

"So, now that we are all here, there are some formalities to get out of the way." Gunner again swept his gaze over the crowded room. Then he turned to Logan. "Chute, you have the floor."

Logan nodded to Gunner, then turned to Cat, placing his hands on her hips. He kissed the top of her head, breathing in the clean scent of her hair, (admittedly, a little sweaty, also,) and looked into her eyes. "Cat, we've been seeing each other for a while now, and so now, in the presence of my Brothers and Sisters, I would like to ask you if you would be my Lady. We've spoken about this, and it is my wish to be yours, as you would be mine." He stepped back, took the vest from the bar, and held it up. "This would be the proof that we belong to each other."

Cat squealed and wrapped Logan into a full body embrace, her head on his shoulder.

Gunner rapped his knuckles on the bar top. "Before you answer, Cat, there is a formality to get out of the way." He gave her a serious look, but she could see the smile playing at the corners of his mouth. Once again sweeping the room with his eyes, he said, "Does any Brother here present have any reservations with our Brother Chute or his Lady, that would object to his introducing Cat into a deeper relationship with this club?" His eyes went steely, and met each member's eyes. "Speak now, or shut the Hell up."

The silence was complete, and the men were signaling that they had no issues.

Ace grinned and said loudly, "Only issue I got, is what the hell took him so long?" There was a rumble of laughter as everyone nodded in agreement.

"OK, so that part is cleared up." Gunner now turned his attention to the women in the bar. "Now, the important part. Do the Ladies of this club have any problems with Cat joining your fellowship, are you prepared to welcome her, and have her back?" Gunner reached across the bar and stroked a finger across Poison's cheek, then made a show of sniffing it as he grinned at her.

Poison laughed, catching Ivy and Cheek's eyes. As the President's Lady, she was the unofficial leader of the women associated with the club. She stood and went to Cat and Chute. Putting her arms around both of them, she spoke clearly, "The Ladies have talked, and are in agreement, that Cat is welcomed with open arms and hearts. She is worthy of being our Sister, and we have her back, as we expect her to have ours."

"Cat, there is one final thing I must ask." Now Gunner's face and stance turned serious. "Do you understand by accepting the cut and patch of this club, that you represent this club, both to other clubs, and civilians. That your actions must not bring disrespect to your man, or your new Brothers and Sisters."

Cat gave Poison a squeeze and leaned over to run her tongue up her cheek, then turned and gave Chute a mind numbing kiss. "Yes, Gunner, I do understand; I have your back."

"So, with that out of the way, Chute, put it on her!" Gunner moved to them, so he could be the first to hug Cat, and give her welcome.

Logan was smiling hugely, and held up Cat's vest so she could slip her arms into it. It had the ladies version of the club patch on it, and below, a separate patch that said, Chute's Cat.

The next hour went by in a confusion of hugs and kisses, and well wishes to both Logan and Cat. Logan bought the house a round, then accepted a shot of Jack and a beer in return. Poison and the rest of the women convinced Cat to shoot a couple of jello shots. Between those and what she drank earlier, she was feeling more than mellow.

Cat wended her way across the floor in the supple, graceful way that had contributed to her club name, and put her arms around Logan from behind. "Take me home, baby. I have plans for you tonight."

Logan turned and laid a passionate kiss on her, to the cheering of the crowd. "My Lady says I'm late for an important date!" he called out, "So I will call it a night, and see you people later!"

"More like a booty call, I bet!" yelled Digger in return.

Gunner came to them, grasped Logan's hand, and gave Cat a last big hug. "Go on, you have better things to do. Ride safe."

The probate that was tending the door let them out into the night, with cat calls following them. Logan swung a leg over the Wide Glide that he had been given by Mike, and fired it up. Cat swung easily onto the rear, and with her arms wrapped around him and her head on his shoulder, they rode out for Logan's home, and their own celebration.

"I wonder why Sarge and Sweets weren't here?" Cat said into Logan's ear.

"Dads a Nomad, so he didn't feel it was appropriate to crash a club event." Logan was half yelling over the rumble of the bike so Cat could hear him. "I'm sure they will give you a good welcome at home."

**********

Mike heard the distinct rumble of the bike as it pulled into the drive. Which was pretty amazing as Carol's legs were wrapped around his ears at the time.

Carol was thoroughly enjoying sucking Mike's thick cock in the second round of sixty nine, when she saw a shadow outside the sliding door to the large deck on the back of the house. The deck had been built to wrap around the house, allowing access from the living room and both the master bedroom and the second large bedroom that was Logan's. Apparently he and Cat were home. She had heard the bike, but not paid much attention. Now she saw that she had left the slider open, with just the screen door closed, and the drapes were only partially drawn, from when she had sun bathed on the deck earlier. In her eagerness to begin movie night, she had overlooked it.

She patted Mike on his left thigh in the tap code for intruders. He signaled back that he was aware of it. She rose up enough to sneak a peek down the length of their entwined bodies to see Mike grinning as her pussy juice ran down his chin. Knowing they were on the same page, she resumed sucking his cock with renewed vigor.

Logan and Cat had pulled in and parked the bike in front of the garage, then walked up onto the deck, planning to slip quietly into his room from there. They had begun kissing and letting their hands roam from the moment they had shut down the bike. As they neared the sliding door to his bedroom, they could hear sounds coming from somewhere in the house.

Cat looked over at the door to Carol and Mike's room, and saw light spilling from the partly open drape. Waving at Logan, she crept over to the opening, realizing that the glass door was open. The view that greeted her was Carol and Mike noisily performing oral sex on each other, and the big TV was on. She moved so she could see what was playing, and gasped as she saw an orgy playing in high definition.

Carol was humming as she slid Mike's thick prick down her throat, saliva running down over his bare ball sack. Cat wondered why, with the thick carpet that covered the rest of him, that his pubes and dick would be shaved. Then the realization hit of what that mat would do to sensitive pussies, and she shivered just thinking about it.

The sight of Carol and Mike engrossed in giving each other pleasure, combined with the memory of herself entwined with Poison and Ivy just hours before, sent a jolt of electricity straight to her cunt. She eyed Carol with a new perspective, and wondered what she would taste like. For that matter, what would Mike taste like? Or feel like? God, that cock looked thick!

As Cat crouched in the gap of the drape, Logan came silently behind her, and the erotic spectacle of his father and Carol devouring each other had his cock instantly swelling in his jeans. He leaned over Cat, pushing his crotch into her rear, and slid his hands up her ribs, under the tee and her lacy bra to cup her tits and gave her hardened nipples a little pinch. She moaned, and pushed her ass back into him, feeling his own arousal.

Suddenly Mike and Carol broke apart from each other, Carol mewling and laughing as she let Mike slide out from under her. She rose onto hands and knees, as her man positioned himself behind her, and with a convulsive thrust buried himself balls deep in her dripping snatch. Carol groaned loudly and shuddered through a mild orgasm, then began responding to Mike's assault by thrusting her hips back into him, helping him to reach deeper into her slick canal.

Logan reached around Cat to unsnap her jeans, slowly sliding the zipper down, giving his hand access to her sex. He could feel that her panties were soaked, and juice was running down her thigh, and soon to soak through her jeans, as well. She turned her head to him, and they began to frantically kiss, mouths open and tongues dueling. Her hand reached under to press his hand tighter to her dripping pussy, then continued back to rub his dick through his jeans. Logan tried to stifle his own groans by pressing his mouth even more urgently into Cats. He didn't know how his father would react to being spied upon.

Carol was crying out in ecstasy as multiple orgasms tore through her. Mike was slapping her ass for all he was worth, and had two fingers working in and out of her ass.. With a wicked smile on his face, he withdrew his prick from Carol's cunt, reached over the nightstand and snatched up the bottle of lube. Quickly coating his steel hard dick, and as Carol started to protest the sudden vacancy in her pussy, he placed the head of his cock at her rosebud and began a steady push into it.

Carol shrieked, "Yes! Oh God! Give it to me Sarge! Fuck my ass, take it, split me apart!

This was too much for Logan. With a quick jerk, Cat's jeans and panties were down to her knees. He began to frantically loosen his own pants. Cat half turned to assist him, and when his cock sprang free she captured it with her hand and took it into her mouth. Quickly coating it with saliva, she released him and turned back to the lewd show on the bed, bracing herself with one hand on the door frame.

Staring at his father's cock vanishing and reappearing from Carol's stretched asshole, he lined his own cock up on Cat's dripping hole by feel, then shoved it home with one steady push.

"AAHhhhh," sighed Cat. "Oh shit", moaned Logan, both trying to be quiet.

Cat thought she saw Carol's head twitch in their direction, but Logan was starting to stroke her with long, gentle thrusts of his hips. The feeling of his dick penetrating her, then pulling back, leaving an empty feeling, then filling her again, caused her to lose any sense of worry about it. She heard Carol urging Mike on in his pounding of his cock in her ass between moans of pleasure. It seemed to be urging Logan on as he was ramping up his own pace.

Mike saw Cat bent over and holding the door frame with his son behind her from the corner of his eye. This was getting hotter all the time. When he and Carol began this impromptu show, he thought the kids would simply watch for a minute, and then scamper off to Logan's bedroom. But it seemed they were beyond that, and starting their own show.

Mike could feel his orgasm rising, building from deep within his body. Maybe it was having an audience, but he felt as if his balls were swelling, tightening, preparing to ejaculate everything he had in a mind blowing climax. The feeling of being buried to his balls in Carol's ass, the slap of his pelvis on her butt cheeks was overwhelming. He sensed that Carol was rolling with him, rubbing her clit and moaning almost incoherently. "Oh lord, baby, I'm gonna fill your ass! I'm cumming so hard..."

Carol was on the edge of a mind numbing orgasm, and the ecstasy had her groaning and swearing. She arched her back, grinding herself against Mike as she could sense his impending release. The timing couldn't be better, as on screen several couples were blowing loads all over faces and tits. She reached between her legs, flicking and pinching her clit. "Oh fuck, Sarge! Do it! Fuck my ass and cream me! Fuck, fucking hell, give it to me!"

Cat heard Carol launching into a massive orgasm, Logan was now thrusting for all he was worth while trying to keep from slapping against her ass cheeks to keep the noise of their own coupling down. She raised her head and could see Mike frozen, just his hips making little convulsive thrusts, an expression of pain and ecstasy on his face. Carol was shaking and moaning, her face pressed to the bed. Her hands were clenching and tearing at the sheets. It was a picture that she knew she would never forget.

Logan slid his hands from Cat's hips up to her breasts, pulling her up and back into him, changing the angle of his cock sliding into her pussy so that the circumcised head brushed across her g-spot on every stroke. She forgot about Mike and Carol as her own orgasm built up to earth shattering levels.