Cat joins the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit!", Logan thought as he watched the couple in the bed bring each other to completion. He could feel Cat rapidly approaching her own climax, and clenched his teeth in an effort to hold his own off long enough for her to cum first. Cat began trembling, her leg muscles flexing, the cords in her neck popping out as she arched her back and pushed back into him, trying to drive herself even further onto his rigid cock. He had never been so hard, and Cat's pussy was pulsing as a flood of juice exploded and ran down his balls and her thighs.

"OH FUCK ME!!!" Cat couldn't hold it in, as the orgasm ripped through her. Every muscle in her body seemed to lock up at the same instant; the powerful climax rolling from her cunt out to fingers and toes, then back again. Then it did it again. As she was starting to make sense of her surroundings again, she felt Logan's cock swell and his pelvis slam into her as he too froze in place.

"AAAHHH! Oh Shit! Oh Cat, you are so hot, so wet! Oh God, cumming,,," The intense pleasure of his seed racing from his balls to the tip of his cock, the feeling of Cat coating him with her cum and the hard points of her tits in his hands combined together into one of the hardest orgasms he had ever experienced. With a last hard thrust as deep into Cat's sopping pussy as he could get, felt his cum blasting out, filling her core. Each spurt felt as if his core was pulsing, helping to force it out into her. Groaning in pure pleasure, he slowly stopped cumming.

Cat's body reacted to Logan's orgasm, as she felt the first powerful release of his sperm, she once again froze, cumming so hard she wasn't able to breath, her mouth open in a soundless scream, her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

Cat opened her eyes. She was half laying on the deck, Logan still gripping her tits and draped over her. She became aware of a clapping sound. She groaned as muscles started to release their tension and move. She rolled her head to the side and moaned. "Oh goddamn, Logan, get off, I'm going to cramp."

Logan let go of Cat and rolled/slid to one side. As he moved, two pairs of legs appeared before him. He let his gaze move up, and saw Carol standing in the door through the screen with Mike behind her with a shit eating smirk on his own face. He noticed a trail of cum slowly running down Carols leg as Mike slid two fingers gently through the lips of her sex.

"Holy shit, that was hot as fuck, you two!" Carol was grinning and clapping her hands, "Better than the movie!" She let out a laugh

"Damn, you guys were watching us?"

Mike snorted. "Fair is fair boy; you didn't mind watching us. Carol is right, that was hot as hell."

Carol slid the screen door open, and helped Cat to her feet. Cat untangled her jeans, and with a shit eating grin, pulled her boots off, followed by jeans and panties. Carol was laughing, pulling her into the bedroom. The orgy was still in full swing on the TV. Mike and Logan trailed in after them, Logan nearly falling trying to pull his jeans back up.

"This is an official Nude Zone; you might as well take 'em off." Carol was pulling the shirt and bra off Cat as she spoke. "Girl, we've got to get you cleaned up, you're leaking all over the place. Come think of it, so am I!" With that, she steered Cat to the bed, and they climbed into the center of it. Carol lay half over Cat, stroking her hair and face. She slowly tilted her head down, and kissed Cat on the lips. "Welcome to the family, Cat. I would have liked to be there tonight, but this is better. Now, about that cleaning," and Carol swung herself around, planted her face in Cat's crotch, simultaneously lowering her dripping snatch to Cat's mouth.

Mike and Logan watched in stunned, appreciative silence for a minute as the two women began eating each other, licking and sucking the mixed juices running from various places, moaning in pleasure.

"Come on kid, don't know about you, but I need another drink." Mike indicated the door, and they went to the bar, Mike grabbing beers from the fridge.

"Dad, I'm sorry we spied on the two of you, but shit, like you said, that was hot as hell."

"Don't sweat it, we knew you were there, and Sweets really got off on being watched. Hell, to be honest, so did I." Mike gave Logan a lopsided grin. "You might as well strip off, I don't think the girls are done with us yet. You up for this? Never mind, I can tell you are. Didn't think this was where the night was going, that's for sure!"

They re-entered the bedroom as Carol and Cat were vibrating their way through a pair of orgasms. As the pair rolled apart from each other, Mike slid up beside Carol, stroking along the length of her body and kissing the hollow of her jaw. Logan peeled off his clothes, carefully placing the two cuts on a chair, and joined them on the other side, next to Cat.

"Damn, Sweets, that is a hell of a welcome!" With an evil smirk and a wink at Logan, Cat tweaked Carol's nipples, and continued, "Poison Ivy have nothing on you!" She reached over to the beer sitting on the side table, took a swig and passed it over to Carol.

Carol rolled over Mike and, still swigging the beer, went to the bathroom, returning with several moist towels. She and Cat wiped off their faces and pussies, then cleaned their men off as well. They grinned at each other, then began sucking them to full hardness. Cat swung around, keeping Logan's cock firmly in her mouth, and presented her cunt to him.

Mike and Carol cuddled, gently stroking each other as they watched the young couple lose themselves in giving pleasure to the other. "Do you want some of that?" Carol whispered to Mike. He stopped his nibbling to give her an incredulous look. "As tempting as that is, no, baby. You're my woman, and Cat is Logan's." Carol rolled over and planted scorching kisses all over his face. "Good answer."

Logan and Cat broke apart; Cat rolling onto her back. "Oh baby, I need that dick in me, make me purr!" With only a glance at Mike and Carol, he slid between her legs and lifted them over his shoulders. With a slow thrust he buried his cock into her.

Carol whispered something to Mike, and with an evil grin straddled Cat's face. Cat was surprised as Carol leaned forward and Mike moved behind her, stroking her slit with his rock hard erection. She felt a surge of excitement as she watched from only a few inches as the cock over her face slid into the waiting pussy. Carol leaned toward Logan and pulled his head to her. "Baby, I'm so glad you and Cat found each other." Her lips brushed his, and he paused his stroking in surprise, then kissed Carol back.

"Thanks, I know how lucky I am, we both do." He resumed his slow thrusting into Cat's slick cunt, as Carol grasped Cat's ankles and pulled them back further, rolling her hips up, allowing him even deeper penetration.

Cat moaned as she felt his dick go deeper. Mike was starting to pick up the pace of his own thrusts into Carol, and she raised her head to run her tongue along his cock as it slid dripping in and out.

"Holy Fuck!", Mike exclaimed as he felt the heat of a tongue working the bottom of his dick. He peered down to see Cat grinning at him as she grasped him, pulling him out of Carol, and guiding his cock to her mouth. She reached out, taking his hips and pulled him deep into her mouth, swirling her tongue around his glans as she fucked her face with his prick. He groaned at the sight of his thick member stretching Cat's lips as she guided him in and out. She let him slip out of her mouth, a string of precum linking his dick and her lips. Cat kissed the tip of his cock, then guided him back into Carol's snatch.

Carol felt the withdrawal of Mike's cock, heard him groan and peeked down between Cat and herself in time to see Cat blowing Mike. Such a naughty girl, she thought, as Cat placed the thick cock back into her pussy. One good turn deserves another, so she leaned further down and proceeded to pull Logan's dick out of Cat and into her own mouth. Logan's eyes widened as his dick slipped into Carol's throat, not having realized what was happening on the other end of the group of sweat slick bodies. "Um hum", Carol moaned as she began fucking her mouth and throat with his hard cock.

Logan groaned as he felt the head of his cock press into Carol's throat, "Oh God, that feels so good Sweets." After a dozen strokes, she pulled off of his dick, smiling up at him, then placed his hard member at Cat's entrance, rubbing it through her slit. "Give it to her good, make her scream Chute. I want to see it, make her cum." With those words, he drove into the smooth velvet of Cat's body in one hard thrust, hearing Cat moan in response. His hips started a driving rhythm, increasing in pace and power, as Cat's legs wrapped around his thighs, driving him into her even harder.

Mike saw Carol deep throat his son, then help him slide back into his woman's cunt. Cat was sucking and licking his balls as she moaned deep in her throat as Logan drove into her. The vibration, combined with Carol clenching her pussy around his steel sword, pushed him to an even higher fever pitch of excitement. He began rocking into Carol fast and hard, his balls slapping Cat's face as she writhed under he and Carol. He felt his orgasm building, and was amazed at how intense it was going to be, given that he had already cum three times in the last few hours. Carol was moaning incoherently, arching back into his thrusts, driving herself down on his cock. Gripping her waist, he adjusted his legs for even more powerful strokes, giving her all he had. With the last clear thought he had before lust and orgasm overtook him, he realized that all four of them were going to explode virtually simultaneously, in a huge burst of mutual pleasure.

Logan was braced on his arms over Cat and Carol's bodies, sweat dripping off onto them. He heard the sharp sound of bodies slapping together and stared at his father's face as he pounded into Carol's cunt like a man half his age, as Mike also watched him and the women. Carol was arched up bouncing on Mike's cock, her hands braced on Logan's shoulders for support, and her head twisting from side to side, her eyes slitted as she concentrated on the massive orgasm building rapidly to completion within her.

"Oh, fuck! Fuck me Sarge! Pound my pussy, give it to me!" she cried out, as her orgasm swept over her. Carol collapsed down onto Cat, gasping and whimpering. Logan's flat belly was slapping her on the top of her head as he feverishly pounded into Cat, feeling his own orgasm building to the point of explosion.

"Oh shit; oh shit; oh fucking hell!" Cat was gasping out as she panted, a huge orgasm blasting through her. She vaguely felt Carol lying atop her, quivering in throes of her own massive cum, the combined pounding of Mike and Logan rocking them both back and forth. Barely aware of anyone else, all she knew was the shaking of her body as her orgasm rolled out from her cunt and back again. Mike's balls rhythmically bouncing against her face and head set the pace of the waves of pleasure.

Mike felt his balls tensing, the impending release of orgasm building to exquisite pain and pleasure. "Oh Fuck! I'm gonna cum, I'm going to fill your cunt baby", he ground out as with a last, short jerk of his hips, he buried himself as deep into Carol as he could.

Logan also was nearing climax, calling out to Cat, "Good lord Cat, you feel so good, so hot! I'm about to cum. I'm gonna cum so hard..." With that, he let loose, and the first blast of semen rocketed out of his cock into Cat.

Carol felt both men stiffen as their orgasms began to blow ropes of spunk into her and Cat's cunts. With a devilish giggle, she slid forward atop Cat, pulling both men out of their respective pussies. Grasping Logan's cock, she aimed it at her mouth and face, and felt hot ropes of sperm coating her tongue and cheeks.

Mike felt Carol lunge forward, pulling herself off his dick; as it popped free, it bounced, and as he kept pulsing in orgasm, ropes of his sperm blasted out to splash Carol's pussy lips, and down to Cat's face and tits. Sperm ran down Carol's ass, sliding off to further coat Cat's face. She opened her mouth to catch some as it hung down, laughing in surprise as she felt the warm fluid splash her.

"Damn Sweets! That was evil, but I loved it", Cat raised her head to peer down at Carol as she gazed back at her with a face liberally coated with Logan's load. "Just like one of your pornos! You planned that, didn't you?"

Carol raised up on her elbows as Logan and Mike both collapsed off to the sides of the bed. Sperm was trickling down her nose and cheeks onto her chin, and from there to Cat's pubes. Grinning, she looked back at Cat. "Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time", she chortled. "I think we need another cleanup on aisle four!" With that she dropped back down and began licking and sucking up all the juices from Cat's pubic mound and pussy.

Cat squealed as she felt a hot tongue and mouth begin assaulting her sensitive sex, then pulled Carol's pussy down onto her own face, and began her own part of the cleanup. Mike and Logan were both panting and staring in awe.

"Holy shit, I'm done," Mike said as he shook his head. Logan smirked as he replied, "I feel ya, Dad. It isn't fair that women can just keep going, cumming over and over, while we get one or two if we're lucky."

"That's what you think", said Carol, pulling her face from between Cat's thighs. "If you guys couldn't rock our world so many times, do you think we'd put up with going through childbirth?" She could hear (and feel) Cat laughing into her pussy, then returned to the serious job at hand.

"She's got a point, but damn, I haven't gotten off like this, in well, never." Mike slid to where he could grab the beer on the table, and drank it off in one go.

Logan felt his heart slowing to something approaching normal, found his own beer and drank it down too. As he set the bottle down, he saw the two women pull back, then join in a long, passionate kiss, then start licking the juices from each other's face. "God, that's hot, but like Dad said, I'm done."

"Oh baby, that's Ok, I love you anyway", Cat giggled as she rolled over to him, giving him a toe curling kiss. He could taste the combined juices of all of them on her lips and tongue, and started to pull back, then thought what the hell, it didn't kill her, as Cat grasped his head harder, and drove her tongue even deeper into his mouth. He heard a moan from the opposite side of the bed, and could see a similar thought process flit over Mike's face as Carol kissed him. What a strange night, he thought.

Cat let go of his head, slid down to cuddle into his side, and purred in satisfaction. Carol and Mike moved into a similar position. Mike let his eyes move over the people in the bed, the DVD player still running, showing a woman getting plowed by two guys, and sighed.

"Don't know about the rest of you, but I'm done. No offense, but you two should head to your own room. Carol snores, you know". Carol snorted, digging an elbow into Mike's ribs. "I do not! I'll have you know that all that noise comes from you! I've never heard myself snore."

"Whatever", rejoined Mike, "This was strange, but gotta admit it was fun and exciting. But Cat, Logan, you both know not a word of this can get back to Poison Ivy. Those two would never keep their mouths shut."

Logan could only imagine the results of the two craziest ladies he knew, (beside the one holding him,) finding out about this impromptu foursome. He took Cat's chin in his hand, and turned her so he could look into her eyes. "House rules, Cat. What happens here, stays here."

"Oh yeah, babe", she replied, "You know that. Who knows what ideas that would put in their heads! Come on, let's go to bed. If you're good, I'll suck you off for breakfast!" She bounced over Logan to the floor, grabbed her beer and clothes, and scampered out of the room. Logan gave his father and Carol a lopsided grin and followed her out, closing the door.

"Damn, Sweets, that was one hell of a movie night! I'm going to stagger off and finish closing up the house, then pass out."

Carol laughed quietly, shut off the entertainment center, and headed to the bathroom to finish cleaning up. "Well, you said we needed to welcome Cat to the Family. Can you think of a better way?"