Cat Needs More Than Just A Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kiss like we're starving and suffocating, and so for a few seconds, I am sure that she does.

Then my mind unclouds, just a bit. It's no longer life and death; it's merely amazing sex, and true love, and there is in fact going to be a next Thursday (to say nothing of all the days in between.)

"Baby," she groans.

I know. I ease up, just a bit, but I don't let her go completely. I want to hear her say it.

"Baby," she repeats. She gives me a look, grateful and satisfied and sympathetic and desperate. She's squirming.

"Baby, I really need to shit."

I smile like an idiot and let her go. My cock slips out of her, and on the way, I feel her tighten up her asshole as much as she possibly can. She steps gingerly out of the shower. She wobbles a bit, but makes the short trip to the toilet in record time. I stay inside the shower and clean myself up, replacing the bars and tubes and jars, and making a note of where the plug ended up.

A few seconds later, I hear exactly what you'd expect, accompanied by sighing and groaning and moaning that, I swear to all you of strangers right now, would make me rock hard all over again, if only the flesh were as willing as the spirit.

I am the luckiest son-of-a-bitch on the fucking planet... and to think, it's not even technically the weekend yet!

12