Cat Scratch Fever Pt. 05

Story Info
Rafael reveals to Jadyn who he really is...
4.2k words
4.65
6.2k
10

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Author's Note: I apologize for being extremely late on these posts. I've had writer's block and then I was sick for almost a week. Now that I'm unblocked hopefully I'll come up with an ending soon.

* * * * * * * * *

Daunte's cousin was the Alpha of the LaSalle Family who owned a garage LaSalle Auto. It was a great honor but being in charge means bearing burdens that will gain respect from some but piss off a whole numberof others. Amos LaSalle grunted as he bent over the engine of a 1976 vintage yellow mustang with a black stripe. The gasoline and oil would make anyone else sick but for him it was like breathing a part of the air.

"I just need the hood fixed," said Rafael. He leaned against a support beam watching Amos intently. Daunte and Amos shared similar family attributes such as similar build and the same color eyes. Even the same regal cheek bones but Amos took after his mother and was a mountain lion shifter not a jaguar.

Amos stood up, took a rag from off his shoulder and began wiping the black oil from his long fingers. With his gentle yet firm touch every car in Baton Rouge purred like a kitten. He stared Rafael down with his golden brown eyes. His animal senses tingled giving him a foreboding ball rolling in his stomach.

"And you're certain Daunte was the one who did this to your car?" Amos queried suspiciously.

"You know is temper, his reputation," Rafael correctly pointed out. Amos frowned.

"So what?" Amos chuckled dryly. "You want to issue a duel de sang over a damaged vehicle, Rafael Baptist?" It was made in jest but Amos was on alert. A LaSalle attacking a Baptist? That was a dead horse no one wanted to beat anymore.

"Daunte attacked me in my own home," Rafael pressed. His persian blue eyes grew cold. "I let that go for Jadyn's sake but it's becoming harassment."

Damn it, Daunte. Amos knew that waitress was going to be trouble. As attractive as Amos found Jadyn to be with those sexy jade eyes and succulent curves she flared Daunte's temper and the man was impulsive when it came to women.

"So what do you want me to do?" Amos threw the soiled rag over his muscular shoulder, staring the tiger down with his eyes of fearless gold.

"Bring him to heel of course," Rafael warned. "Or else I'll bring my whole clan in and we'll settle it for you." Rafael fingered something in his pocket. A smooth yet old emerald green ribbon with a bit of crusty brown to soil it's sheen.

He remembered it being wrapped around his finger to bind a bad cut when he was a child. A little girl with brown curls and big jade green eyes full of light and happiness smiling at him and kissing his wounded finger with a gentle kiss.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Sounds of sensual delight merged with the soft pelting of the shower against the glass door and black tiles of Daunte's shower. Daunte and Jadyn were two silhouettes in the fog.

Jadyn leaned against the damp tiles, raking her fingers through Daunte's damp black hair as he taunted his tongue against the lips of her molten core. She lifted her leg, resting her thigh on his broad shoulder to give him better access and to keep her balance while tremors of ecstasy wracked her small body.

The warm water beat down on them as they allowed the primal hunger of The Heat to consume them. Daunte's dick grew erect and throbbedlistening to Jadyn's erotic sighs, tasting her candy well, the feeling of her slick wet skin against him. He groaned pushing his tongue into her heat making Jadyn shiver.

"Christ, Daunte," Jadyn moaned breathily. Her body jolted feeling Daunte's evil tongue flick across her bundle of nerves. "I want you to suck on it."

Daunte obeyed, taking the throbbing nub into his hungry mouth and giving it a gentle suck.

"That's it," Jadyn sighed. "Just like that, baby... ah!" Jadyn's body convulsed with electricity. Daunte tormented her with a series of licks and sucks, bringing her to the edge of orgasm.

The jaguar introduced a finger, pressing it deep into her core feeling her tighten around his digit. She whimpered when he pushed in a second finger. He teased along her g-spot, feeling the spongey bundle of nerves spasm at his curling fingertips. Jadyn's breathing grew erratic, stressed as the tension in her abdomen built up.

"Come for me, Jadyn," Daunte breathed harshly. "I need you to come all over my fingers, baby. Give me that sweet cream..."

There was a deep hunger in his voice that sent Jadyn tumbling over the edge with a passionate cry. She felt a warm liquid gush from her pussy, drenching Daunte's conquering fingers and greedy tongue. Jadyn sobbed with the ecstasy of her orgasm that tore through her veins making her bend forward, her nails digging into the jaguar shifter's scalp.

Daunte's whole body shivered with lust, pre-cum drizzled from his own cock at the sound of Jadyn's passion, the feel of her pussy squeezing his fingers, pulling him in as far as he could go. He slowly pulled out his fingers, rising up then claiming Jadyn's open mouth to swallow her ecstatic whimpers. His tongue rubbed against hers in a sensual slide, his head slanting to deepen the kiss.

He pulled his lips from hers then slid his cum-coated fingers into her whimpering mouth. Jadyn wrapped her lips around Daunte's fingers and greedily sucked on them, her tongue teasing along their length drawing an animalistic groan from his lips just as she had when she sucked on his steel-hard throbbing cock.

She groaned at her own sweet taste. Mixed with the virile scent of him it created a perfume of arousal so delicious it sent a second orgasm rolling through her body. Daunte pressed against her and Jadyn felt his iron-hard member pulsate against her womb that tightened in response. He pulled his fingers out of her mouth reluctantly only to caress her full breast, his thumb rolling over the diamond hard nipple.

"I should be getting home," Jadyn laughed breathless from the tiny happy shocks that pulsed through her system.

"Not yet," Daunte growled, lifting Jadyn up, draping her legs over his arms as he pressed her into the wall of the shower. He pressed the hard throbbing length of him into her molten lips. With a slow rocking of Daunte's hips the head of his cock rubbed against her still throbbing rosebud. Jadyn gasped feeling the head of his cock stroke along her pulsating clit and she thought she would die from the erotic sensation.

He pressed forward, a voracious growl tearing from his throat as he pressed into her tight passage that stretched for him so nicely. Jadyn almost passed out from the shock of ecstasy. The sharp need of his kiss, the throb of his cock inside her, his virile scent wove a spell of lust that she couldn't hope or want to break.

"Do you have any idea how hard it's been working with you, Jadyn?" Daunte grunted. "How hard you made my cock watching those sexy curves, smelling you, feeling the heat of your body every time you were near?"

His lips brushed against her ear lobe. His words made Jadyn melt into him with abandon. She wanted all of him inside of her. Her pussy obliged squeezing Daunte, sucking him in deep. A growl rumbled from him at the feel of her molten heat drawing him inside.

"I wanted to tear apart every man who came near you," he groaned roughly. Jadyn dug her nails into Daunte's nape as he filled her up, pummeling her with his big hard cock that stripped away everything but her need. "I wanted to kill every man who made you laugh, who made you smile."

Daunte pumped faster and Jadyn devoured his mouth with a lustful appetite that surprised even her. She sucked on his tongue, the spice of cloves filling her mouth and making her groan in pleasure. He growled feeling her pussy spasm around his hard cock.

"Your pussy is so hungry for my cock," Daunte chuckled darkly.

"It was always hungry for your cock," Jadyn's voice grew thick with need. It made Daunte's balls tighten. His dick was an iron-hard brand that sunk deeper, tapping her cervix even to forge an all-consuming lust that scorched them both.

Daunte scraped his canines against the tender flesh of Jadyn's throat, gently biting down to leave a mark. His strokes increased. His hips pumped faster.

"You're mine," he grumbled possessively. "Mine. Mine. Mine!" Jadyn cried out, her orgasm ripping through her leaving her a shaking mess.

"Daunte... Daunte...," Jadyn breathed her lover's name that sent a trill down his spine. He loved hearing his name on her lips. His stomach clenched in response to her mouth sucking on his neck. Shit she was going to make him come. With one final savage thrust Daunte came in a rush of hot cream. Jadyn tensed, digging her nails into her shifter lover's damp hard hot flesh, her body filling up with his love and seed.

Daunte was still hard and throbbing when he pulled out of her, setting her down gently. He sealed his mouth over hers, his tongue taking a sensual sweep into her velvet hot cavity to taste her exhausted lust. Jadyn's body vibrated with heat and ecstasy. She was so spent she allowed Daunte liberty to explore and make love to her tongue, sucking it, rubbing against it.

"Damn... we should have had a condom...," Jadyn was breathless when Daunte finally released her lips. She laughed dryly at her own forgetfulness.

"I promise I won't run in the face of fatherhood," Daunte chuckled.

"Who says I'd have you?" Jadyn bit into her lover's beefy shoulder, lapping her tongue against him to taste the virile, powerful flesh that yielded to her.

When Daunte's lips trailed over her cheek to her ear, Jadyn finally remembered her plan. Surely after a night, early morning then mid-morning of mind blowing sex would be enough to calm the beast? Daunte was lost in her skin, her damp brown tresses that hung in rivulets about her round face. Her jade eyes were rheumy with the aftershock of her release. He drowned in her being and blocked out everything else.

"Daunte...," Jadyn weakly pushed him away to get his attention turned to more serious matters. Daunte made a small sound of derision at being stopped but the somber look in Jadyn's face made him pause.

"I came over here to settle this tension between us..."

Daunte's heart fell in his chest. Was this a one time thing? No. He would scratch her again and as many times as he needed to make her see that they belonged together. But what she said next was so much worse.

"Rafael told me that if the shifter who scratched me gave his permission then other shifters can... have sex with her."

Jadyn's pulse jumped at the sight of Daunte's face darken with rage. His whiskey amber eyes turned liquid hot gold in a forge that threatened to melt her in their ferocity.

"So that's why you're here?" Daunte's voice was an animalistic growl that made Jadyn shrink. "You're here for that whelp and not for..."

"Daunte!" Jadyn grew hard, as hard as Daunte still was for her even in this small moment of betrayal. "You started this. You took my choice away and I would have hated you forever if Rafael didn't help me see through my anger with you!"

Daunte trembled with rage and lust. Jadyn stepped forward, arching her whole body against him. Her breasts pressed into his chest pulling a hungry groan from his lips at the feel of their plush softness against his hard chest. Her lips were a whisper away from his.

"You can love more than two people, Daunte...," Jadyn grew tender, feeling his long cock throb against her belly made her insides clench in sudden need. "Both of you have become important to me and I hate seeing people I care about fight. You don't always have to fight to show how strong you are."

Daunte wrapped his strong arms around her, molding his lips to hers ready to fuck her again, her request be damned. The harsh animal in his kiss aroused Jadyn but she had to stay focused. She wrenched her mouth free in a frustrated cry.

"Tell me it's okay...," she pleaded.

Daunte pressed Jadyn against the wet black tiles, his fiery whiskey brown eyes clashing with her soft jade depths as he took the removable shower head from it's handle, adjusting the hot water to warm.

He dug his tongue into Jadyn's mouth as he teased the water over every inch of her quivering flesh. He swallowed her moans when he found sensitive areas. The gentle pressure of the water against her diamond hard nipples caused her to groan. Jadyn trembled feeling the shower going further south until it hit her cleft. She squealed into Daunte's mouth, his tongue pressed against hers, massaging it as he teased the water along her folds.

"Open your pussy for me," Daunte spoke breathlessly, trapped in an erotic haze. Jadyn parted her pussy lips then sharply cried out in joy as the warm water hit her most tender parts. Her clit throbbed with delight as it was massaged by the warm water.

"Tell that orange feline that I consent to him... touching you," Daunte's voice was low, possessive yet there was a gentle caress in his eyes that had Jadyn transfixed. She bit her lip sexily, just the way he liked it as he washed away his seed and her slick juices in a loving water massage.

"But...," Daunte bent forward, pressing his forehead against hers, their breaths mingling in the electric charged air. "I want you to remember how I make you feel. I don't want you to forget how I can make you moan, how hot your skin gets with the brush of my fingers, how hard I can make you come. Don't ever forget that only I can make you feel this exact way."

"You're trying to ruin me for other men?" Jadyn raised an inquisitive brow but her eyes shut tight against the ribbons of pleasure coiling in her veins from the water pressure on her inner lips and tight knot of nerves. She could feel herself getting creamy again which was only washed away by the shower head that moved up and down erotically over her sensitive parts.

"Who says I haven't already," Daunte's mouth curved into a salacious grin that made Jadyn's lips swell with the memory of them pressing against her. Her nipples pearled into throbbing points that ached for Daunte's mouth.

As if reading her mind, Daunte lowered his head taking one knotted bud into his mouth. His cheeks hollowed with the slow firm suck of the sensitive rosy peak. He felt it throb against his tongue and Jadyn quiver with the sensual delights he inflicted with his mouth and the shower head.

Jadyn raked her fingers through Daunte's damp black hair, drawing him closer into her chest. She pressed her lips to his damp forehead, smelling his natural masculine scent and Old Spice shampoo that wove a heat into her blood, making her hornier.

"Daunte..."

"Hmmmm?"

"You shifters play dirty..."

Daunte chuckled darkly then worked the other nipple that was crying out for his attention. Jadyn's clit was fully engorged and Daunte focused the shower head on that point feeling her close to release. She was so close he could smell her.

Jadyn's tongue was heavy with the taste of cloves, her throat thick with desire. A satisfied hum squeezed past her lips as she reached the edge. Finally convulsive waves gripped her and she fell into a sea of pleasure.

A dying cry of passion escaped her and Daunte nibbled on her taut nipple riding her out. His own cock throbbed with the ache to plunge into her tight hot depths and make her scream for him.

Daunte would make sure Jadyn wouldn't forget him. Even when Rafael was balls deep inside her the little fierce waitress would be thinking of her jaguar.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Rafael brooded into his beer bottle watching the foam bubbles pop and form with every swish he gave the sweating bottle. The Scratch's jukebox was alive with songs from the 70s when the place first opened. He smelled her lavender scent and the Heat, he felt her in his blood before she even said a word.

"Mind if I join you?"

Rafael turned his Persian blue eyes to Jadyn who's breath caught in her throat at the sight. They seemed to see right through her clothes, even through her quivering skin.

Jadyn was wearing a tight fitting short red dress that hugged her curves like a lover. Her breasts were enticingly lifted just enough to give a guy a sneak peak at what could be his if he only said the right words.

"You never have to ask my permission," Rafael spoke roughly, a certain sadness in his eyes that made Jadyn's chest tighten.

Jadyn slid into the booth opposite him. Rafael could feel the brush of her foot against his and it made his skin go hot and tighten.

"I want to apologize for last night," Jadyn began but Rafael stopped her with a tired sigh.

"You don't have to explain anything to me," he sighed gruffly. "The Heat isn't something you can control."

Rafael looked Jadyn over. There was a glow about her. His animal senses couldn't miss it.

"I'm guessing you two consummated it then," Rafael sounded wounded which only made Jadyn feel bad but she straightened her spine.

"I like you, Rafael," she swore. "I do but I like Daunte too. I didn't just go over to his place to fuck him."

Rafael looked at her from under his dark lashes, curiosity sparked in his royal blue eyes.

"I asked him permission and he said yes," Jadyn smiled. Rafael sat still for a moment, processing. Daunte LaSalle? Agreeing to share? Sounded like a bad joke. "It's true."

Jadyn reached out and placed her hand on Rafael's. The contact sent a surge of lightening through both of them. Jadyn could feel a growing ache between her thighs. Rafael felt his dick begin to swell and harden at the stroking of her thumb over his fingers.

Rafael reached into his pocket and pulled out an old emerald green soiled ribbon. There was a dark brown stain on the strip. Jadyn recognized it but couldn't place from where.

"You don't remember this but I do," Rafael began, his blue eyes growing distant, looking into the past with a small smile on his sensual lips. "I was 11. It was at a playground. I had run away from home because we were going to move. I didn't want to leave my house or my friends so I did what most kids did when confronted with difficult life choices: I ran away.

"I was hiding under the slide when a little girl probably about 10 years old poked her head underneath. She had big green eyes like two jades and curly brown hair wrapped in emerald green ribbons. She was bright and happy and I couldn't help but be infected by it.

"We played together until I decided to show off and ended up getting a nasty cut on my finger. I tried not to cry. Boys don't like to cry in front of girls they want to impress. The 10 year old girl took a green ribbon from her hair and wrapped it around my finger. Then she gave it a kiss to make it better.

"I never forgot that little girl," Rafael placed the soiled green ribbon in Jadyn's hand. "I never forgot you, Jadyn."

Jadyn was stunned into silence. She did remember a boy at the playground but he seemed so different than the man that stood before her. She looked up into his face and really searched for him. With the corner of his mouth curved up and the light in his blue eyes Jadyn remembered.

"Oh my God...," Jadyn flushed. She was so embarrassed. How could she not recognize him? Jadyn went from her side of the booth to Rafael's.

"17 years seems like a long time to be holding a torch," Jadyn finally breathed. She felt the brushing of Rafael's fingers against her cheek and it sent a wave of heat through her. He tucked a stray brown strand behind her ear.

"You'd be surprised on what people will hold onto," Rafael whispered into her ear, his sexy tone hit the top of Jadyn's spine and rolled down and into her pussy.

Rafael's hand traveled to rest on her nape, his lips pressing against her temple. He breathed in her feminine scent, weaving into his blood and rushing to his loins. He could smell her musk that seemed to bloom at his tender touch. It awakened the animal in him that wanted to bury himself to the hilt inside of her and make her his.

12