Cat Scratch Fever Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you, Jadyn," he whispered. Jadyn trembled with the sexual heat in his tone. The stroke of his fingers made her go slippery inside. His fingers stroked down the side of her face, outlining every curve carefully, committing it to memory. Rafael's eyes focused on her lips, so pink. Jadyn lightly bit her lower lip making his cock throb against his zipper.

Jadyn released a small yet shuddering sigh when Rafael's fingers traced the delicate softness of her lower lip. He leaned in, closing what little distance they had left, his breath fanned over her lips. Jadyn's pulse was erratic. Electricity teased along her skin as Rafael lightly pressed his lips to hers.

She felt the pressing of his body against hers and yielded what little resistance she had left. The masculine scent of him, so animal and untamed though not as powerful as Daunte still made her whole body shiver with expectation. Jadyn caressed Rafael's face and teased his lips with her kiss. Rafael grew bolder and pulled her against him, planting a firmer, hotter kiss on her wanton lips. They were as soft as rose petals.

Jadyn groaned from the tenderness, the heat of Rafael's kiss aroused her. Taking the opportunity, Rafael's tongue speared into her mouth and took control of the kiss, cradling her head in his hands. A growl rumbled deep in his chest at the sweet taste of her. Their heads slanted to deepen the kiss, their tongues brazenly seeking each other out to slide against each other in an erotic dance.

Jadyn's nipples pearled, puckering against her lace push up bra cups. They throbbed, aching for Rafael's soft touch. She could taste the stale beer on his lips yet it was the sweetest nectar. She sucked on his lower lip, moaning with lust then giving it a playful nibble drawing a groan of longing from the tiger shifter.

There was still the taste of cloves on her tongue but when Rafael's tongue slipped into her mouth a new taste came. A sweet hot cinnamon. Jadyn felt her body come alive like a live wire. Daunte awakened a raging animal of lust but Rafael's touch and kisses aroused a more sensual creature. Her clit began to throb with need.

She didn't realize it until their lips parted but Jadyn had climbed into Rafael's lap. She could feel his manhood swelling against her and it made her own loins drizzle and pulsate. Rafael slipped his hand between her thighs, his knuckles brushing against her damp sex and he smiled.

"No panties...," Rafael grinned rakishly. Jadyn flushed but gave the tiger a saucy smile. She looked around to see that they had attracted some unwanted attention. She noticed some patrons' nostrils flaring, eyes glowing. They sensed the Heat though it was fading since she and Daunte had sex. Still it was a subtle perfume that awakened the primal in all of them.

"Let's get out of here before I have to fight all of these wild animals," Rafael nuzzled into her neck, flicking his tongue along her throat to taste the fire in her skin.

"My place is closer," Jadyn flushed, her eyelids growing heavy, filled with lustful longing.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Daunte was working on his motorcycle, trying to keep his mind off of Jadyn in the arms of that smirking tiger when he heard a knock at his door. Cursing he got up, wiping his hands of grease and opened the door to see his cousin Amos with fierce eyes and mouth set grimly glowering at him.

"What did I do now?" Daunte leaned casually against the doorframe eyeing his cousin. They had the same whiskey brown eyes that their fathers' had.

"We need to have a serious discussion, Daunte," Amos sighed heavily. "The Baptists are back and are interested in reopening old wounds."

Daunte darkened. He stepped aside, inviting Amos in.

"I'll break out the bourbon...," Daunte grumbled.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 6...

12