Cat Sitting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've brought you some tea," I sad, offering her the mug.

"Ooh, lovely, one of my favourite ways to wake up," She sat up leaving her breasts still exposed, only pulling up the covers to her waist. "Where's yours?" I told her it was still downstairs, "Go and get it and join me for a chat. In the good old days my Ex and I always started the day off with a cup of tea and a chat."

I left her and retrieved my mug, bringing it back to her room, seeing her sitting up still, sipping her tea. She pulled the covers back a bit, "Why don't you hop in with me?" she offered. "Get that dressing gown off though, I'm not going to be the only one sitting here with my tits out."

"I can't," I stuttered, "I've got nothing on underneath." She looked me in the eye, then placed her mug carefully on the bedside table and put her hands back under the covers. A wiggle or two and they reappeared holding a pair of panties. "There, now neither of us have." I turned away from her and slipped my dressing gown off and carefully slid into the bed, quickly pulling the covers back up.

I sat awkwardly for a while, thinking of her body naked beside me, but gradually the awkwardness wore off and we chatted as though we'd been fully dressed. A sudden realisation that the time was getting on shocked us into action and Beth swung out of bed, "I'll shower first," she stated as she walked out across the room and out of the door, but not before I'd had a flash of downy light brown pubic hair and another full sighting of her naked backside. I was tempted to lie back and have a wank at that memory, but realised it was probably not quite the thing to do in her bed.

The round that day was at St Mellion, a lovely course and my real treat for the holiday as it was not cheap. Beth had her golf dress on and as I quickly ascertained a pair of panties rather than undershorts, giving me some interesting flashes of thigh and bum. "What shall we play for today," she asked, as we warmed up. "I'll tell you what, you seemed to enjoy my lovely bed this morning, and I do feel a bit guilty about making you sleep in that single, so why don't we play for the right to the double bed."

"OK you're on!" I had nothing to lose after all, "But as you beat me last time no courtesy shots." The bet settled, we teed off. I played much better and managed to sneak into a two hole lead with three to play and was feeling confident.

As we stood on the sixteenth tee, Beth said, "An old Pro once told me, that even if you can't beat someone, you can still make them lose." I looked at her perplexed, then watched as she reached under her dress and pulled her panties off, carefully keeping herself covered up. She handed them to me, all warm and soft. "Put those in your pocket please and look after them for me."

Concentration gone, I struggled, I couldn't keep my eyes off her backside and I swear she kept bending down on purpose in front of me and always seemed to line up her puts facing me crouched down with her legs just marginally apart. I lost the next two holes and the match was tied. A desperate putt on the last and we tied the match.

"Now what?" I asked as we shook hands and kissed.

"Well firstly you give me my panties back and, as in the Ryder Cup, the holder keeps the trophy in the event of a tie." Grumbling about the inequalities of life I handed over her panties and we separated to our changing rooms. When she re-emerged I saw she had put them back on and all I got were flashes of a little white triangle.

We decided to go out for dinner that night and found a nice looking pub in town. We had two delicious steaks and a couple of bottles of red wine and so it was in a very mellow frame of mind we ambled back home. Beth took my arm and we strolled along the road, our bodies touching, feeling the warmth. As usual we hugged on the landing and this time our lips met in a gentle kiss before we separated, Beth going into the bathroom first. I stripped down to my boxers and once I'd heard her leave the bathroom I went in and did the necessary.

When I came out she was standing on the landing in her baggy nightie. "I've been thinking," she said, "as we shared the result of the match today, perhaps it's only right that we share the trophy. Why don't you come and share the bed with me. Just share the bed mind, nothing more." I looked at her as she took me by the hand and led me inside. We stood on opposite sides of the bed and I watched as she peeled off her nightie, her bare breasts bobbling on her chest, those nipples still elongated, then she pulled back the covers. Instead of getting in however she reached down for the waistband of her panties and slid them down her legs. Her pubes I noticed were trimmed into a neat triangle, and as I seen before, were a downy light colour.

She looked pointedly at my boxers and I slipped them off, conscious that my cock was now at half-mast. She looked approvingly at it then slid under the covers as I joined her. We lay on our backs for a minute then she slid across and put her arm across my chest. A kiss on the lips and a quiet "Good night," and she turned away onto her side and switched off the light. I lay there, my mind still awhirl as a soft voice came from the other side of the bed, "I wouldn't mind a cuddle though." I nestled up to her back and trying not to push my now fully erect cock into her backside too hard, put my arm round her waist. I felt her bum wriggle against me, then her hand found mine and drew it up to her breast, allowing me to cup it, feeling her nipple hard in my palm. "That's better," she whispered.

I did manage to sleep, clearly at some point in the night we'd separated and I woke in the morning, my eyes struggling to focus to work out where I was. Memory flooded back and I realised that the warm body cuddled up to my back was in fact Beth, her arm now thrown around me. I carefully wriggled round until I was on my back, conscious that my morning wood was tenting the covers. I looked over to her and saw her eyes were open and her face smiling.

"I'm sorry if I led you on a bit last night, I'm still finding my feet a bit after my divorce but suddenly I just wanted a cuddle from someone nice." She smiled and kissed me on the lips, "Now let me make it up to you a bit." Her hand left my chest and before I knew what was happening it was wrapped around my cock, gently stroking up and down.

"Beth, you don't have to..."

"No, I know I don't, but I want to. Now just lie back and enjoy." I did just that and allowed her to stroke me. I wanted to take her in my arms and make love to her, but I'd picked up that she wasn't really ready for that, so didn't even attempt to touch her. I just lay there and thought about her body, then opened my eyes to watch her breasts jiggling in time to her hand as I got closer and closer, then finally my orgasm exploded, my cock spraying great ropes of cum over both of us, splashing down onto her breasts and stomach.

One splash settled on her nipple and I remembered my fantasy of licking mayonnaise from her. As I watched she lifted her breast and sucked her nipple into her own mouth, licking my cum from it then swallowing. "Glad to see I haven't lost my touch, used to give the best hand job in town in my youth. Now what are we going to do today. I really fancy the beach again." The prospect of another whole day looking at Beth's nipples was too good an offer to refuse and I readily agreed as Beth got out of bed and headed for the shower.

The weather had turned slightly, it was still lovely and warm, but the sun had turned a bit hazy and there were no cars in the little car park when we arrived. The beach too wasn't anywhere near as busy as before, only one other couple were visible in the near vicinity as we headed towards our little secluded spot. We spread the rug out and Beth stripped off her shorts and top revealing the same suit she'd worn before. She rolled it down to her waist and stood there, breasts and nipples on proud display.

She looked around and said "What do you think, should we?" I looked at her puzzled as with a shrug she rolled her suit further down and off, hopping from one foot to the other. I found myself looking up into a pair of perfect pussy lips, covered in a soft fuzz, her inner lips protruding from their outer cousins.

"Beth, we can't, what if someone comes? Besides there's already another couple here."

"Yes and if I'm not mistaken they're already ahead of us." I focussed more intently on the people near us and could see that indeed, they were already naked, lying there soaking up the hazy sun.

"Well OK, but if anyone comes then we're getting dressed." I slid down my shorts and lay back, conscious of my cock's semi erect state as it lay on my thigh. Beth lay down beside me and slowly I relaxed as no-one came, and I did begin to enjoy it.

We were lying quite close and I felt Beth's hand feel for mine, then she took it in her hand and we lay for a while, just holding hands. Then she picked my hand up and pulled it over towards her and rested our joined hands on her stomach. Slowly I felt her pushing my hand down until it was resting in her pubic hair, then she took two of my fingers and pressed them against her. I could feel a little bump and realised that she had guided me to her clit and was indicating that she wanted me to play with it.

I began to circle my fingertips round it, feeling it grow and harden under my touch as her body began to move imperceptibly. I continued to draw lazy circles, increasing and decreasing the pressure and sensed her body was moving more. I increased my pace, my fingers pressing and circling, clockwise, then back as I heard her breathing start to become quicker and more ragged. We were barely moving, anyone passing wouldn't have taken any notice, then suddenly Beth started to twitch as though little jolts of electricity were passing through her and strangled squeaks were coming out of her mouth.

I realised she was having an orgasm and slid my finger further down through her wet lips and slid it into her pussy. Her body shuddered as I felt her pussy contract round my finger several times then she stilled and I felt her relax once more. Slowly I withdrew my finger and lifted it to my face, smelling her juices, then as she looked at me I sucked it into my mouth, tasting her.

"I don't think I've ever cum in public before," she murmured, "it certainly does add to the excitement." We lay quietly for a while, until I sensed her sitting up.

"Sorry," she apologised, manoeuvring herself into a squatting position, "it's not only beer that makes me want to go," I thought she'd go behind the rocks again, but she remained facing me, then opened her legs to give me a clear view of her pussy, her lips just open with a hint of pinkness showing through. Reaching down she pulled them apart and I could see her vaginal opening and above that a small hole, out of which erupted a stream of yellow liquid, arcing gracefully forward and spattering onto the ground.

My cock was rock hard as I watched with fascination as her stream slowed and finally stopped, a few dribbles running down her lips. "That's better," she mumbled as she wriggled back onto the rug beside me, then slithered further down until she reached my waist. Opening her mouth she grasped my cock and sucked it inside, taking me in deep as one hand held my shaft and the other fondled my balls gently. She swirled me around her mouth, then slid me out and licked me, her tongue caressing the crown of my prick, then back in, the warmth and softness of her mouth engulfing me.

I could feel my cum rising and I warned her, "Beth!" but she didn't relent and just as my orgasm erupted I felt her finger press on my anus, almost pushing in and I felt the strength of my climax intensify and I shot rope after rope into her mouth. Somehow she manged to swallow it all, barely a drop escaping her mouth as she lifted her head away from me and looked up into my eyes, a huge smile breaking out on her face as she said, "Hand jobs weren't the only thing I was good at!"

I looked across at the other couple and indicated to Beth, "It seems we've started something." She looked up and we saw the head of the woman near us bobbing up and down on her partner's lap. As we watched we heard noises approaching, and looking up saw a party of families and kids joyfully skipping down the beach. Hurriedly we pulled our swimsuits back on as they settled twenty yards or so from us. Perhaps just as well, I thought, who knows what would have happened had they not arrived.

The weather turned a little more, the clouds increased, and although it was still warm we decided enough was enough and headed back home. Typically the sun broke through again just as we got there, so we broke out the sun loungers and putting our swimsuits back on settled down for an afternoon's sunbathing, this time with the benefit of a few cold beers to hand.

Another trip to the pub was called for, and we strolled off, this time hand in hand for another good meal and some wine. The walk home was even better, we paused several times for long kisses and I was looking forward to getting back. We eased through the front door and kissed in the hallway as Beth murmured, "Let's sit up for a while, you go and turn the telly on, I'll slip out of these clothes."

I found a film on, and sat back on the sofa as Beth reappeared dressed in her nightie, her breasts swaying, as appealing as ever. She tucked in beside me as I put my arm round her shoulders and pulled her in tight. Her arm went across my chest and we lay back on the sofa. Claudie of course tried to join us, and her persistence finally paid off and she settled on Beth's lap.

I found my fingers tracing down Beth's arm and around, finally ending up stroking her breast through her soft nightie. She shifted a bit and I could now feel her nipple, hard under my fingers. I teased it as Beth shivered, "You've no idea how good that feels."

I lowered my face to hers and our lips met, her mouth opened and my tongue slid inside, finding hers as they danced together. I could feel the passion growing in both of us and cupped her breast in my hand, pressing her nipple back into the soft tissue as she moaned gutturally. I tugged her nightie up and found the hem, my hand sliding across her warm stomach until it found her breast. I cupped it, this time directly onto the warm, soft skin, her nipple still hard against me. More soft moans from Beth's throat as I gently toyed with her nipple and I felt her hand snake down between us to rub the increasing bulge in my trousers as I pushed my hips back against her hand.

I tugged Beth's nightie higher, seeing her breast appear in the light cast by the TV, the nipple long and hard as I lowered my mouth and gently sucked it inside, teasing and toying it with my tongue as Beth pulled my head harder into her breast. I slid my hand downwards, finding the waistband of her panties and pushed underneath, my fingers brushing through her soft pubic hair, seeking, searching for that warm, wet place.

With a screech something scratched me and pain lanced through my hand. An angry hiss came from the lump of fur in Beth's lap as Claudie took exception to being disturbed. Irony of ironies, I though, my way to a welcoming pussy being blocked by an angry pussy. "I think we'd better take this upstairs before Claudie gets too upset," Beth said, "anyway, Ellie would kill us if we made a mess on her sofa!" we pushed Claudie off and got up. "See you upstairs," Beth said as she switched the TV off, "you'd better feed her and get in her good books again."

Grumbling I went out to the kitchen and gave Claudie her food and locking her securely in the kitchen, made my way upstairs. Beth was sitting on the bed, still in her nightie, propped up against the pillows. "Now where were we?" Beth reached down and pulled her nightie over her head as I struggled out of my socks, trousers and shirt, leaving my boxers on, my cock tenting the front as Beth looked on. I joined her on the bed, our arms round each other again, our lips locked, hands wandering, searching everywhere. I rolled on top of her, opening her legs and slid down, my mouth finding those luscious nipples, sucking them inside as my lips nibbled hungrily at them

Her panty covered crotch was pushing up at my stomach, and still holding her tits in my hands I slithered my mouth down over her stomach, pressing my lips against the covering over her pussy. I breathed warm air through the material and felt her squirm as it seeped into her, a damp musky scent escaping. My hand found the elastic of her panties and pulled them down, my nose buried in her downy pubes, inhaling the scent, my tongue sliding across her clit as I eased the panties down further and off her legs.

Her pussy was right in front of me now, those darker inner lips engorged as I sucked them into my mouth, my fingers pulling them apart allowing my tongue into her innermost core, She was incredibly wet, her juices flowing out of her, my tongue lapping them up as it slid up and down her slit, over her opening and back, each time pushing as deep inside as I could go.

I pushed two fingers inside, her walls expanding easily to take them, feeling the tightness of her pussy, her slickness allowing easy passage as I withdrew them and pushed back in again. She reached down with her hands, imploring me back up her body and I slid up again, until my cock was nudging against her entrance. I paused and looked into her eyes, seeing the desire in them, giving permission.

Firmly but slowly I pushed forward, my cock splitting her open as her lips spread and I slid in, our eyes still locked together and I could see the pleasure in them as I bottomed out. I began to pump gently in and out, feeling her body respond, pushing back against me, out rhythms perfectly in sync. The look in her eyes changed and I could feel her pussy pulsing as her body tensed and an orgasm swept through her. "Oh, that's sooo good." She groaned as she began to move again, her bottom lip between her teeth.

"Harder now," she encouraged, "that's it, much harder." I was thrusting deep inside her now, sweat beginning to break out on both our bodies, making us slip and slide and I braced myself upon my arms as my body pumped harder and faster into her. It seemed we could go no faster when she suddenly cried out, "That's it, yes I'm cumming again, cum inside me, fill me up." I could take no more and released my cum into her pulsing pussy, filling her with my thick semen, feeling it pump out of my cock as my orgasm exploded inside me.

I collapsed on top of her, panting as I fought for breath, then rolled away as she crushed herself to my side, her leg across mine, her arm tight across my chest. I pulled the covers around us as we cuddled up close, our hearts slowly returning to a more normal beat. Our lips met in a long slow kiss, not of passion but loving and tender. Slowly we drifted off to sleep, pure contentment seeping through our veins.

I woke to an empty bed, a hard on, and the rattle of cups from the kitchen. Without thinking I got up and padded downstairs, only realising half-way down that not only was I naked but my cock was standing proudly out in front of me. The kitchen door was open and Beth was standing at the sink, preparing two mugs of tea. She was dressed in her nightie and I crept up behind her and slid my hands up underneath, reaching round and cupping both breasts in my hands. My cock was hard against her soft bum and she pushed back against me. "I trust that is for me and not because you want a pee?" she queried.

"Well if there's a willingness...."

"....I'm sure we can find a way." And she leaned forward and reaching between her legs guided me to her pussy. Although she wasn't wet I slid inside and began to push my hips against her, lifting her nightie to see her backside, I could see her puckered hole and pressed my thumb against it. "I like that," she declared, "but not inside please." I teased her for a bit longer, then moved my hands under her body, cupping her swinging tits, feeling my arousal growing.