Cat Sitting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a rush I came, my cock erupting inside her once more as she pushed back against me, then standing upright and screwing her head round against mine. Before I could pull out she'd grabbed a handful of kitchen roll and pushed it down between her legs, just in time to catch a huge dollop of my cum as it slid out of her. "If you'd wanted to feed the pussy, you only had to ask!" she quipped as Claudie with perfect timing as ever, popped through the cat flap, meowing loudly. "Now you can feed her, while I go and clear up some of this mess." She waddled off towards the downstairs cloakroom still holding the kitchen paper between her legs.

We walked on the moor again that day, a long slow walk punctuated with much kissing and touching and ended up in bed at a ridiculously early hour. In much the same fashion as the walk, the love making was long and slow, building up to a mutually satisfying crescendo and afterwards we lay back, my arm around Beth's shoulders, absent-mindedly toying with her breast. "You do realise Ben and Ellie are back in a few days?" she asked, expressing the concern I had started to feel myself. I nodded. "What do you plan to do for the rest of the school holiday?" she continued.

"Pretty much the same as here, "I replied, "some golf, some walking and some sunbathing. I've got some work to do as well," I added. "And you?"

"Same here, although I'll be doing it in Wales and you'll be in Kent." Silence reigned for a while, each of us consumed by our own thoughts until Beth broke it. "Why don't you come and stay with me for a while, there's room for the two of us in a cosy double bed, the local pub is good and I've got a lovely secluded patio where you can sunbathe naked, and do anything else you want as well." Ah, the absence of tan lines was explained!

I pulled her into a tight hug "Really? You'd like that?"

"Or I could come to Kent?"

"No Wales is fine, when?"

"Why not straight after we leave here? I've got a pussy that needs some TLC as well you know."

The final few days passed joyously. Making love every night and often during the day, on the moor and once discreetly on the beach. We refrained on the golf course, but only because it was too busy and when Ben and Ellie returned we were in a great frame of mind.

They looked tanned and relaxed and commented that we were pretty much the same colour as them. They told us all about their holiday whilst we were a little more reticent about the details of ours. As we were saying good bye, Ellie asked me, "Going straight home Dad?" I looked at Beth who gave me a quiet nod of approval.

"No actually I'm going back via Wales, I'm going to spend a few days with Beth."

Ellie looked at Ben and whooped as they high-fived and Beth and I stared blankly on. Ben pulled his wallet out and reluctantly handed ten pounds over to her. "I know you said they would, but I didn't believe it."

Ellie hugged me, then Beth, "We're so pleased for you, I was so sure you'd get on and it seems even more so than we thought. It's great when a plan comes together."

"You mean you set this whole thing up from the beginning?"

"No it really was a cock-up to start with, but when we thought about it, you two were so right for each other we let it run. I'm so pleased for you and can't wait for the wedding!"

"Now hold your horses young woman...."