Cat Sitting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was mesmerized watching and listening to him. In my mind, I was picturing that it was me on my knees before him. And that turned me on!

"The next thing is that you need to use a lot of spit," he said. "No one wants to stuck their cock in a desert. Get a good spit going and then lick his cock head a few times. Then, open wide, stuck your tongue out, and look up at him as his cock slides across your tongue and into your mouth. Like this," and then I watched as he followed those steps.

I moaned softly as I felt his lips engulf my cock. "Oh, God," I whispered as he slowly slid the entirety of my cock into his mouth, held there and then pulled slowly back. He took my cock in his hand again, began to stroke it quickly, and looked up at me.

"Getting it all in there takes practice," he said. "At first, you want to just take as much as you can to get to your gag reflex point and then back off slowly, sucking hard as you can. Like this," and then showed me what he meant.

I moaned again as he kept taking it all in and then pulling back slowly. Once again, he pulled all the way off and stroked me as he looked up at me and said "Some guys like the whole eye contact thing and that's fine if that's what you're into that sort of thing. But until you get good at deep throating a cock, you should just concentrate on the head and then stroke the base with a twist, like this."

I watched as he opened wide and just took in my head, while his hand twisted as he stroked my cock. He was really stroking fast and sucking hard as my knees began to shake. My orgasm was building quickly until he pulled off my cock again and slowed his stroking down again.

He looked up at me and said "Swallowing is a personal choice. I don't mind the taste, some guys don't like it. Some guys like the visual of cum seeping out of your mouth when they cum. You'll just have to figure all that out for yourself." Then he leaned forward again and took my cock in his mouth again. He reached up and took hold of my hands and brought them to his head.

I've played this game before, and I held his head as I slowly fucked his mouth. I watched as my cock slid in and out of his mouth. I could see his cock below him, now fully hard. He was obviously enjoying this as much as I was!

I moaned again and quickened my pace. I could feel my cock head hitting the back of his mouth and slide into his throat. Like I said before, I'm not long at all. Maybe 6 inches maximum. But in that moment, it felt like I had cock that was a mile long. I started to push my hips faster.

"I'm gonna cum," I said softly. Ken pulled my hands from his head and grabbed my cock and began to stroke it quickly, milking my seed into his mouth. He looked up at me as the first blast hit his mouth. He kept stroking and sucking until I'd stopped, and then he swallowed.

I leaned my head back and let the water run down my face as I recovered and he stood up. When I opened my eyes again, he was using the cloth to clean his cock. I reached out and said "Why don't you let me do that?" He handed me the cloth and I lowered myself to my knees before him.

I rubbed the cloth gently along his cock and then under and all over his balls. When I'd scrubbed him clean, I put the cloth aside and took him in my hand. I noticed that he did have pubic hair after all, it was just trimmed very short. I stroked him lightly, his cock head right in my face. I looked up at him. He was watching intently. I smiled, then I opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue and leaned forward. I felt his warm cock head on my tongue as I kept leaning forward. I got a few inches into my mouth and then I pulled off him all the way.

I looked down at his cock and then I licked his cock head in a circle a few times. Then I closed my eyes again and took him into my mouth again. I sucked hard as I slid my mouth up and down his member. My hand was stroking the base while twisting my wrist. Each time I'd lean forward, I'd try to get a little more of him into my mouth. Finally, I hit my gag reflex and had to back off him all the way. I looked up at him.

"You're doing great," he said. "It feels really good," then he reached out and put his hand on the top of my head and guided me forward again, sliding my mouth back onto his cock. "Just take your time and don't try to deep throat it. Just suck it like I showed you how." I closed my eyes and followed his instructions.

Soon, I felt his hips start to move slightly. "Yea," he moaned. "Like that. " I kept on what I was doing for several more seconds and then I started to jerk his cock harder as I increased the pace of my sucking.

After a few seconds of that, he breathed "Fuuuuck, that's gonna make me cum."

I kept going. His hand grabbed me by the hair lightly and then he pulled my head toward him. I tried to get as much of his cock into my mouth as I could and then I felt the first pulse. My eyes opened wide as his cum started to fill my mouth. It flowed onto my tongue and it seemed to coat the entirety of my mouth. But his cock pulsing inside my mouth as I stroked him to completion was just extraordinary. I loved the way that felt. The cum tasted ok, not great. But his cock pulsing in my mouth left me wanting to do this again, for certain.

When he'd finished, he let go of my head and I stood up, swallowing as I did so. I turned to my shower and rinsed out my mouth. I heard him laugh behind me.

"Didn't really care for that, huh?" he asked.

I smiled. "No, I liked it just fine. Just not really the taste of it. It was warm and thick."

"It does take a little getting used to. Just so you know, the first load I pumped into was probably much thinner. The second one usually is thicker."

I laughed. "Thanks for the information. A bit late but ok. "

He turned off his shower and walked out the door. I followed. As we toweled off he said "Sadly, this is when I have to kick you out. I work the night shift at the hospital and so I have to get some sleep so I can go to work in a few hours."

We walked back to his bedroom and as I was dressing and he was laying in his bed he said "Well, you've had your very first gay experience and I think you enjoyed it. You got to give and receive both ends of a body and I have a feeling it won't be the last time. But there is one more thing you can experience if you want. "

I stopped dressing and looked at him. He was under the covers and had an arm behind his head, looking at me.

"You could be the middle man of a three way. When you went to take a piss at the bar, Scott told me that if I didn't try to fuck you, he was going to. I'm sure he'd be into it." He smiled. "If you liked doing this with one guy, you'll love it with two, I promise."

I didn't know what to say. I finished dressing and said "I'll think about it, OK?"

"Sure," he said. "Give it a good think. If you're into it, then Scott opens the bar at 11 o'clock. I'll be there when he opens. If you're wanting to have another adventure, then you be there at 11 as well. Sounds good?"

"I'll think about it," I said as I turned to the door.

"Sure, think about it," he said as he rolled over onto his stomach. "Close the door on your way out."

As I walked back to my friend's apartment, thinking about it was the only thing I could think about. And I knew that when the morning came, I'd be standing in that bar at 11 o'clock, ready for another adventure.

12