Early Morning Run

Story Info
Run leads to first time with a man, and…
3.2k words
4.7
25.7k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwanttwo
Iwanttwo
545 Followers

I looked over at the alarm clock. 2:20 AM and still no sleep. I had been tossing and turning all night. I was still angry at my girlfriend, Well I guess she's my ex now. Last night she insisted we get married or it was over. We got along great and the sex was amazing. She couldn't understand I wasn't ready, I just wanted to enjoy what we had.

Since I couldn't sleep, I decided I would get up and go for an early run. I loved to run on an old rail bed that had been converted into a trail that runs through a forested area near town. I knew I would have it all to myself this early. It was still chilly out so I put on some running tights, a quarter zip and my favorite running shoes and drove over to the trail. I was right. I was the first and only car in the parking lot.

It felt great to run in the silence of the crisp morning. I was pushing my pace and had run four miles before I knew it. I was winded and stopped and put my hands on my knees to catch my breath before turning around for the run back. Just then I heard footsteps approaching from my rear and heard a man's voice.

"You advertising that nice ass!"

I realized I was giving him a nice view of my ass as I was leaned over, my butt sticking out, and my tights like a second skin on my trim ass and strong legs. I stood up and turned to see a man slowing to a walk as he approached. He was a couple of inches taller than my 5 foot 10 frame, more muscular than my lean swimmers build, with short dark hair. Handsome by all counts. Then my eyes were drawn by movement to his crotch, it was his cock, which was swinging in his short silkies running shorts with each step he took. It looked huge. I continued to watch it swing back and forth as he walked up so close I could feel his breath on my face. I looked up into his deep blue eyes.

He spoke "I asked you a question, are you advertising that nice ass of yours?"

"No, I was just catching my breath before I run back to the car."

We continued to stare into each other's eyes, neither looking away. There was a connection being made that I didn't understand. He asked "I saw how you couldn't keep your eyes off my cock. You like cock, don't you? You want to see it, touch it, suck it, don't you?"

"No, I'm not that way. I'm not into men."

I couldn't look away from his hypnotic eyes. I felt him grab my hand and pull it towards him. I meekly resisted and soon felt him put my hand on his cock. I instinctively squeezed it through his shorts.

"I've never touched another man before."

"Now you have."

I couldn't tear my eyes away from his. I felt him pulling his shorts down and I released his cock long enough to allow his shorts to be lowered and again grabbed his freed cock. I could feel it's heat. I began to stroke it as it grew in my hand. It had to be at least two inches longer than my six inches, and was thicker. I wanted to look down at it, but couldn't break his gaze.

"You want to see it, you want to suck it, don't you?"

"No! ...... I'm not gay! ......Not here! ........What if someone comes by?"

"When I saw you I was hoping you were gay. I really need a blow job this morning. It's been a long time since I've had a man give me a real blow job." He put his hands on my shoulders and started pushing me down. "We're all alone way out here. I really need to feel a man's wet, hot mouth sucking on my cock. You know you want to do this."

And there I was, for the first time in my life, on my knees with a beautiful cock in my hand, inches from my face. As I stroked it, it was as if I was pulling it to my mouth. Each stroke pulling it closer than the last until it was touching my lips. I didn't know what was happening, but I reached out with my tongue and started licking around the head. I was amazed by it's velvet softness, yet it was hard as a rock. Before I knew it I had the head in my mouth, sucking on it as I stroked the shaft up and down with my hand, doing what I liked to have done to me. I thought this felt so natural and wondered why I had never done this before. I was slowly taking more of his length into my mouth and was getting lost on his amazing cock. The taste, the smell, the texture was captivating. It felt like it belonged in my mouth as it slid in and out. I tongued the bottom as it moved, sucking on it, and it made me feel so alive.

He shattered the moment, "I knew you were a cock sucker the moment I saw you, the way you stuck your ass out and the way you stared at my cock. Keep sucking. I'm going to feed you a big load."

I held onto his cock, but took it out of my mouth, looking up at him, into those deep blue eyes. "You have the wrong idea. I've never done this before. I'm not a cock sucker." As I gazed into his eyes I realized I was continuing to stroke his big cock and wanted it back in my mouth.

He looked down at me and smiled. "You are on your knees in the middle of nowhere sucking a man's cock, a man you have never seen before. Hell, you can't stop stroking it. You may not have realized it, but you are a cock sucker, and you love it, don't you?"

I looked back at his cock, wet, slick with my saliva and knew he was right. I rubbed the head back and forth on my lips, contemplating what he said. I couldn't bring myself to say that I loved sucking the cock that I was rubbing all over my lips and face. My answer was to take his cock back into my mouth and suck him like I loved what I was doing, because I realized that I did. I loved it's smooth firmness when I rubbed it on my cheek and inhaled the sweaty aroma of his crotch. I moved it in and out of my mouth, taking it deeper, wondering what it would be like for him to shoot his load in my mouth and looking forward to making him cum and tasting his load. I couldn't believe the excitement that I was feeling! My cock was straining in my tights, needing attention, but I was focused exclusively on his cock and bringing him to orgasm.

He started moving his hips, slowly humping my face. I let him take control of the pace which he was slowly increasing. I heard him start to moan that he was getting close. I increased my suction and tongue pressure and moaned on his cock, letting him know I was enjoying it, too. He suddenly stopped and his body became rigid. His cock started jerking in my mouth. I continued sucking slowly, tasting his cum as he unloaded in my mouth. It had a different, but pleasant taste. I immediately liked it. I worked his cock in and out slowly a couple more times draining him of every last drop. He pulled his cock out and stuffed it back into his shorts.

I stood and again was staring into his eyes, drawn to his presence, searching for something in those deep blue eyes, but what? Acceptance? A kiss?

He spoke "That was one great blowjob. Are you sure this was your first time?"

"Yes, and I still can't believe I did that. I'm not gay and have never thought about doing that before."

"You are one hell of a cock sucker. I don't care if you are gay or not, but you must be gay to love sucking cock like you just sucked mine. Once I fuck that sweet ass of yours we'll know for sure. Let's run back to the cars and you can follow me to my place. My wife is out of town this week. I'm betting you will like getting fucked just as much as you love sucking cock."

I stared into his eyes and struggled with what to say. I wanted to shout Hell No!, but couldn't get it out. I was thinking about what he said. What if he was right? I took off running at a fast pace and hoped he wouldn't be able to keep up.

I heard his footsteps as he followed me. "Your ass looks even hotter in motion. I'm going to love fucking that tight ass of yours!"

I picked up the pace and soon put some distance between us. My mind was running as fast as I was. I was trying to make sense of having just given a man a blow job, and loving it. It was thrilling to bring such a stud to orgasm. I remembered all the girls that had refused to suck my cock, and the few that did wouldn't let me cum in their mouths, saying it was gross. But I loved it, especially him shooting his load in my mouth. It wasn't gross, it was delicious! I wanted more. Did this mean I was gay? Would I enjoy getting fucked? My mind was spinning and before I knew it I was back at the parking lot. There were only two cars in the lot. My BMW Z4 and a red Audi Q5. I stopped in front of my car and checked my time. I ran the four miles back in 24:40, one of my fastest runs in a while. I was winded and leaned over and put my hands on my knees to catch my breath. I knew he would be coming soon. I leaned over further resting my elbows on my knees causing my ass to stick out even further. I stayed in that position catching my breath and waiting. Why? I'm not sure. Did I want him to comment on my ass again? As I struggled with my motivation for wanting him to see my ass bent over and sticking out, I heard his footsteps approaching. I didn't move. I couldn't move. I was frozen. I wanted to hear what he would say, so I waited. Why didn't he say something?

Then I felt him put his hand on my back, preventing me from standing up, and grabbed my ass with his other hand. He started massaging my ass and was rubbing down my crack. "I love how you're sticking your ass out, inviting me to touch it. Your ass is firm, just the way I like them. You want me to fuck you, right here and right now, don't you?"

He moved his hands and gripped my hips and started rubbing his hard cock up and down on my ass. It was strange being the one getting humped instead of doing the humping. His big cock rubbing up and down my crack was giving me shivers. Suddenly he grabbed the waistband of my tights with both hands and yanked them down to my knees. I started to fall forward. He quickly grabbed my hips again, keeping me from falling. Then I felt his hot bare cock rubbing up and down my naked ass.

"Wow! I love your bikini tan. That's hot!"

He stood me up and pulled me over to his Q5 and directed me down on the hood and pulled my tights down to my ankles. As I lay bent over the hood, I felt him spread my ass cheeks and then I felt his hot tongue start to lick my ass. At first I jerked, but then relaxed as he licked my hole and then started to tongue fuck my ass. It felt amazing. I heard him spit and felt him rubbing it on my hole as he pushed the spit in with his finger.

I was dazed and couldn't believe what was happening. "Not here! I thought we were going to your place?"

"Seeing you running ahead, I was admiring your hot ass as you ran, I decided I couldn't wait, and I know you want me to fuck you right here and right now, or you wouldn't be laying here half naked and letting me rim your ass. You want my big cock in your ass, don't you?"

I didn't protest further or try to stop him. I wanted him to keep tongue fucking me. Hell, I realized that I wanted him to fuck me with that big cock of his, now! Feeling his wiskers on my ass and hairy body rubbing against my smooth skin was turning me on even more. I relaxed and was ready to give myself to him. I heard him spit again and then felt the head of his big cock on my hole. I relaxed and pushed back into it. It popped in which caused a sharp pain. He held it still for a moment and then started pushing it in slowly, not very far at first.

"We'll go slow and let you get used to having a man in your ass for the first time. Your ass is awesome, tight and hot. We are both going to love this."

He increased the depth with each stroke, plunging his cock deeper into my virgin ass, slowly picking up the pace. He held my hips and pulled me to him with each thrust achieving maximum penetration with each with each stroke. I started to move in coordination with him, pushing back to meet him each time he plunged his cock into me. With each stroke it was beginning to cause a new stirring in my loins. A plesure that I had never felt before. I was melted onto the hood, oblivious to everything except the pleasure his cock was building deep within me as it moved in and out. I didn't want it to end, but then I heard him moan as he started fucking me harder and faster.

"Oh yea, fuck me! Don't stop!"

Then he pushed in deep and stopped. I felt his cock pulsing deep in me and I knew that with each jerk he was seeding my ass with his delicious cum. He leaned down on me and kissed my neck.

Blue eyes spoke, "You are one amazing fuck. Please tell me you enjoyed it as much as I did."

"I think I may have enjoyed it even more." I felt his cock slip out of my ass and I moved to stand up. I turned to face him and looked into those amazing eyes and put my hands around his neck and pulled him down to me and kissed him. He returned the kiss and we kissed deeply, tongues dancing. He hugged me tightlly and moved one hand down to my still naked ass and started massaging his cum that was running out of my ass into my skin. I felt his cock hardening between us as we ground our cocks together.

I broke off the kiss and looking deeply into his eyes said "It's your turn, now." I started pushing him down to his knees. He held my gaze briefly, then looked down at my raging erection. He immediately engulfed it, taking in the whole length. His mouth was bigger, hotter than any chick who had sucked me. Yet another first for the morning, getting a blow job from a man. My thought of the morning was once again, why haven't I done this before? His mouth was working wonders on my cock, without question the best blow job ever, and I knew I was already cumming. I grabbed his head with both hands and started face fucking him hard and fast, then pushed in deep and exploded in his mouth. He sucked me dry and then licked me clean before standing and leaning in and kissing me. I could taste my cum on his tongue and hugged him tight. Kissing and hugging him was more physical, more intense than any before. I was again getting lost in his kiss, grinding our cocks together, when the silence was broken by a car doors opening and closing.

It took a moment before we realized we had company. I looked over and saw two chicks getting out of a Tesla only 4 or 5 spaces away. I quickly reached to pull up my running tights, which take effort to pull up when they are clean, but are almost impossible to pull up when they are all sweaty. I knew they were watching my struggle, and wondered how long they had been there and what they had seen. Damn those quiet electric cars!

We stood there trying to ignore them as they approached. They had to walk past us to get to the trail. They were both wearing running tights and sports bras and had their hair pulled back in pony tails.

The blonde spoke as they approached. "You boys having a fun time out here this morning? Sorry about interrupting your moment."

Blue Eyes spoke, "you didn't interrupt anything. How are you ladies doing this morning?"

"Don't try to flirt with us. You gay boys couldn't get it up for us if you had to. Especially after you fucking your boyfriend and then sucking his cock. We took a bet on wether or not you would let him cum in your mouth. I bet you would, and I won. Totally gross."

I looked at the second girl and recognised her. I had met her in a bar a couple of years earlier and had a one night stand. I recalled that she was really hot in bed and a real screamer when she came. I realized she remembered me. I spoke to her, "How are you doing? Good to see you again. Maybe we could get together again?"

"It is Ben, isn't it? I really wanted you to call me, but you never did. Now I know why. A lot has changed, and I see now that you prefer to be the one getting fucked. That cute bikini tan of yours should have alerted me that you were gay. It all makes sense now, and I'm glad you didn't call. Ha ha ha."

They ran off giggling and I turned and looked at Blue Eyes. "A lot has changed today. I don't understand everything that has happened today. You have touched me like no one has ever touched me before. Is your invitation to come over still good? I'd love to get to know you better."

"Yes it is. The wife is going to be out of town four more days. We can have lots of fun for four days, and then who knows!" Follow me and when we get there, pull into the garage next to me. We don't need the neighbors seeing your Z4 in the driveway. They might think I have a babe over, as most Z4s are driven by women. Don't need to start any rumors.

------------

But that's another story

Iwanttwo
Iwanttwo
545 Followers