Catalyst Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both collapsed on the bed again, lost in the pleasure of another round of taboo sex with our daughter. We dozed for a few minutes, and then Jenna began to suck Rich's cock clean before she moved over and got between my legs, scooping Rich's cum out of my pussy with her tongue, as I had done to her just a little while before.

Rich watched for a while, caressing us both, and then suggested we go make some lunch. We got dressed and made some sandwiches, and sat down in the living room and talked about the hot, kinky sex we had just enjoyed, then discussed our plans for the rest of the weekend while we ate. I told Rich he owed me some work in the back yard trimming trees and getting the lawn into shape. Jenna mentioned something about going over to hang out with some friends, and I said, "You should probably shower, first?"

Jenna rolled her eyes and said, "No, Mom. I'm going to go over there reeking of sex. Yes, of course I'm going to go take a shower. Sheesh!"

"Ok, ok, just thought I'd ask... and since I'm the only one who appears to be concerned about these little family trysts we've been having, I'll also ask you to not tell anyone, please?"

My comments were received with another roll of the eyes, and then Jenna brightened up and said, "Oh, it's too late, I already posted it all over social media that I've recently started fucking my Mom and my Dad. You should see some of the comments in my Twitter feed, especially the ones from Grandma!"

I sighed, and said, "You're right. You're a grown adult, and know not to say anything. I'm sorry. I just..."

"You just worry, because you care about our family, and don't want anything to potentially hurt us. I know. I promise I won't tell anyone. Honest. Except for maybe Dylan and Mandy."

She laughed as she got up and walked away, leaving me speechless for a moment. Rich got up and cleared the dishes, taking them in to the kitchen sink to wash. I sat there for a few more minutes, trying to sort out my feelings, then sighed and went back into the kitchen to help Rich put food away and wipe down the counters. Neither one of us spoke for about 5 minutes, and then I turned to Rich and said, "Do you think she's serious?"

"Jackie... we all love you. But... sometimes you worry, way too much, about way too many things. Trust Jenna to know what is right on this. She's a smart woman, smart enough to know the damage that could be caused by people finding out."

"I know, but... what if she really does tell Dylan? Or Mandy? I love the fact that our kids are so close and get along so well together; but what if Dylan or Mandy find out what we've been doing? Do they report us, or want to join in on the orgy, or...? Have you thought about that?"

Rich didn't answer, but instead gave me a searching look. I grew concerned, and said, "What? What am I missing?"

"I've never told you this, but... for a while there, Dylan had a huge thing for you. Like jerking off into your panties, checking you out in your swimsuit, trying to peek in on you when you were in the shower, that kind of thing. He did it with Mandy and Jenna, as well. He had a boner for all three of you, and I finally had to sit him down and talk him through it all. In fact we talked about it many times."

"What... are you... are you serious? When? When did all this... when did all this happen?"

"About 8 years ago, I think... he was 15, a horny teenager at the height of puberty. Living with an incredibly beautiful mother and two very beautiful sisters. Teased mercilessly by other kids at school for his mom being the hottest MILF in town, and an older sister who... had a bit of a reputation in school."

"People thought I was a MILF?"

"Yes, Jackie. His friends used to tease him all the time about you. Because you're gorgeous. Even at 47, you're incredibly desirable, to many people. You know this. From all the times we spent messing around with other couples and singles, you know how desirable you are. Don't tell me you don't. And it's not just your body, which is curvy and gorgeous and sexy. It's who you are, the person inside. You know it as well as I do. Do I need to remind you of Ted Norton? Or Jeremy Sorensen?"

I briefly recalled both men; they had been clients looking for houses, and I had seduced them both, to include fucking Jeremy on the kingsized bed in the master bedroom while his massive bitch of a wife waited in their minivan with their kids. Even at this point I still had no regrets about fucking Jeremy, or Ted, for that matter.

I shook my head, and then looked up at him and said, "And what do you mean about Mandy's reputation in high school?"

"You seriously don't remember? How many boyfriends did she go through? How many condom wrappers did we find in her room? And you don't remember getting a very angry phone call from Donna Taylor the morning after her daughter Shelly had a pool party? How Mandy had been caught having sex with two guys at the same time, in their garage?"

"Ah... yes. I remember. I do. I guess I just... never realized it gave her a reputation."

"Why do you think all those guys wanted to go out with her? She's gorgeous, just like you! And she likes sex, just like you! They were all hoping to score with her. And from what I've been told, after the fact, many of them did, as well as a few of her teachers and coaches."

"What? Are you serious?"

"Look. I'm not trying to rehash the past. I just think you need to know about it, so that you're not surprised."

"Well, ok, I guess... so what happened with Dylan?"

"He had kind of a sexual crush on you, and Mandy, and then when Mandy left for college he became sexually attracted to Jenna as well."

"Wow... do they know? Are they aware of any of this? And how did I miss all the signs?"

"I don't think they know; and I did my best to stop it as quickly as I could, and get Dylan pointed in the right direction, so that nothing bad happened. He's a good kid, and he listened. I didn't tell him to stop completely, just gave him some hard boundaries of what he could and couldn't do."

"Like what?"

"I told him he could jerk off as much as he wanted to, but that he needed to be very private about it and never leave a mess. I told him he could play with your panties and the girls' panties and thongs, but only when nobody else was home, and he couldn't take them or make a mess in them. I told him he had to be very careful about how he looked at the three of you, and to not do anything even close to creepy. He agreed to it all, and eventually his desires faded after he got older and began to date and experiment with girls. We had many long conversations about sex, how to give a woman pleasure, how to always treat a woman like a lady... unless she wanted to be treated like a slut in the bedroom."

At that last comment I slapped Rich in the gut. He smiled, and said, "I'm just kidding about that last part. We worked through it all, and he figured it out quickly and stayed within bounds."

"So why are you telling me all of this now?"

"Because it's important for you to know that he still finds you, and Mandy, and Jenna very attractive. And yes, I have thought about Dylan and Mandy, and what might happen if they find out. And I think if Dylan found out, he'd be very, very interested in being with you."

"But he wouldn't want just me, would he. He'd probably want to fuck Mandy and Jenna, too. Wouldn't he."

"Yes, probably."

I shook my head, all my concerns and worries crashing down on me, to the point that I felt a wave of panic rush through me. I spat back, "So, what then. We just... become the fuckfest family, orgies every night? How would Mandy feel if she found out you were messing around with Jenna? Or how would Trevor feel if he found out you were fucking Mandy? It could destroy their marriage. I love Trevor, and I want to trust him, and he seems like such a good man. But if he found out, would he leave Mandy? Report us?"

"I seriously doubt it. He and Mandy have such a good relationship. And they both are very open-minded. You know this. You and Mandy have talked about it, about having an open marriage, similar to ours. You yourself told me you had talked to her about our marriage, how we made it work."

I signed and nodded slowly. "You're right. I did. We did talk about it. They definitely are open-minded about sex. And I don't think Trevor would report us. I just worry, Rich. This is all fun, up until the point where someone winds up hurting another member of our family, because we didn't think it through. Is the sex worth endangering our relationships with our kids? Or what if someone outside the family finds out and starts gossiping. Do you think I'd be able to keep my job, or you keep your job? What would our friends think? What would happen to our kids?"

Rich nodded and said, "You're right. We are treading dangerous ground here, I acknowledge that. But neither one of us are going to say anything; and I seriously doubt Jenna will say anything. She's smarter than that."

"Thank you for that vote of confidence." We both looked up, slightly startled, and saw Jenna standing at the end of the hall. Her hair was still damp from the shower, and she was dressed casually.

Rich asked, "How long have you been standing there, listening?"

"For a while. Kinda interesting... confirms some of the suspicions Mandy and I had when we were still living at home, that our brother was kind of a perv... still is kind of a perv."

Rich sighed, and said, "So you did know he had a thing for you? And Mandy knew?"

"I wouldn't say that; but we both kinda suspected it. He hid it well, but every now and then he'd make suggestive comments or I'd catch him checking Mom or Mandy out. I just chalked it up to teenage hormones. I didn't realize it went deeper."

"I know I don't have to ask you, but please keep what you heard in confidence."

"I will, Dad. I promise. I had heard about Mandy at the pool party, but I didn't think it was true. I just thought it was urban legend."

Rich smiled and said, "It's true. I know you like to tease both Dylan and Mandy. Please don't let them know that you know."

"I won't, I promise."

With that, she left and said she'd be back around dinner time. Rich and I spent a couple hours in the back yard, getting some much-needed work done. I was thankful for the time, even though it was hot, as it gave me space to think about all that Rich had told me, to process it and analyze it and yes, of course, worry over it.

We finished up a little after 5pm and then went in and took showers, as Rich offered to take me out to my favorite Mexican restaurant for dinner. There was no sign of Jenna when we got ready to leave, and so I shot her a text message asking if she wanted us to wait. She told me she was over at Leo's house and was going to have dinner there.

In the car on the way to dinner, I asked Rich about Jenna's relationship with Leo. Confused, I said, "I thought she said she was done with him. Why is she still hanging out with him?"

Rich was quiet for a minute, and then said, "I think they are just friends with benefits, at this point. Fuck buddies."

"Seriously?"

"Yes."

"How come I didn't know that? Sometimes I feel like I'm the last to know about things, especially with our kids."

Rich was quiet again, and I could tell he wanted to speak, but stayed silent.

"Say it. I can tell when you want to say something."

"I could comment, but it might get you upset. And I'd rather have dinner with you in a good mood, vice an upset mood."

I took a deep breath, and then said, "Thank you... I appreciate that. But I am interested in why it seems like you always know more about what's going on in our kids' lives than I do."

Rich waited a few minutes before responding, then said, "It's because I listen, and don't ask a lot of questions."

"Don't I listen to them, when they talk?"

Rich let out a short laugh, and said, "Honestly... no. You don't. You needle them with 8,000 questions, many of which are personal, and many of which you don't need to know. The kids know that if they tell you something, you'll start worrying about it. And once you start worrying, you'll ask 8,000 more questions. So they don't tell you things, especially things that might get you... wound up."

We rode in silence for a few minutes, and then I sighed and said, "You're right. You're right. I ask way too many questions. And I micromanage. I really don't mean to. I try hard not to."

"We all know that. And we know your concerns come from the love you have for us. And we recognize that you are trying to change that, and we appreciate that."

I gave him a wry smile and said, "We? Are you the spokesman for the kids, now?"

He smiled back at me, and said, "Sort of, in a way. They all love you very much, but you kind of drive them all nuts, sometimes. I wouldn't take it personal, and we all have recognized that you've gotten a lot better. But... you asked, and so..."

His voice trailed off, and we rode in silence for a few more miles.

"So she and Leo are fuck buddies, as you said. Nothing serious, they aren't getting back together again?"

"Not that I'm aware of. She's been pretty honest with me about that. We've had some in-depth conversations about her relationship with Leo and her sugar da..."

Rich stopped in mid-sentence, and I looked at him quizzically. "Her sugar da?" I asked, inquiringly.

"Never mind. Look, from our discussions, she's told me a lot about what they do together. Listen to music, go out for sushi, talk about politics and friends... and have sex. That's about it. He leaves in a couple of weeks to go on vacation with his parents and then visit his fiancée, so they are making the most of the time they have together."

"Leo is engaged?"

"Yes."

"And that doesn't bother Jenna, at all?"

"From what she's told me, not really. Apparently his fiancée has called when she and Leo have been having sex, she kind of thinks it's hot to be messing with him while he talks to her."

"Wow. That is really fucked up. And kind of kinky. She's... she's not the innocent little girl she used to be."

"Definitely not."

"And you know all of this, because she's told you about it?"

"Yes."

"And this happened... in between rounds of sex you two have been having, while I've been at work?"

Rich smiled and said, "Yes, for the most part. Us... messing around... has opened doors for us and allowed us both to talk about things, experiences, situations. Things we probably never would have talked about, if we hadn't become... intimate with each other. She's very smart, and beautiful, and really likes sex... reminds me a lot of you, to be honest."

I took the compliment, then asked, "So is that what you meant, when you said that was load number four, after you came inside of her? That was the fourth time you guys had sex, that day?"

Rich was silent again, ordering his words. I had a hard time placing the look on his face.

"Rich?"

"I'm trying to figure out how best to tell you this, without you getting all wound up about it, Jackie."

"What?"

"To your question about four loads... that was the fourth load she took inside her pussy, but... she and I didn't have sex four times that day. There were... others."

"Others?"

"Others. The last two were from me. She was with Leo earlier that day, the first load was from him. The second load she got was from... someone else."

"Someone else? Who?" I was trying hard to keep the concern out of my voice, but Rich could sense I was getting alarmed.

"What you don't know about... and please don't freak out when I tell you this... is that Jenna has a sugar daddy."

"A sugar daddy? Is that what you meant earlier when you said sugar da?"

"Yes. I wasn't supposed to tell you about him. Jenna knew you would probably flip out about it."

"Why would I flip out about it? Who is he? And remind me again what a sugar daddy is?"

"He's a guy she met through an online website. A guy looking for some occasional companionship, and in return... in return, the woman gets financial compensation."

I thought about that for a moment, and then tried to piece it together. "So Jenna spends time with this guy, and he... gives her money?"

"Yes."

"Do they have sex?"

"Yes."

The realization finally hit me. "Are you saying our daughter is a... a prostitute?"

Rich winced at the words, and replied, "I wouldn't put it that way. She's not out on the street dressed like a skank, giving blow jobs in the alley. From what she's told me, the guys she meets up with are regular guys, just needing some intimacy from time to time."

"And she provides that... intimacy."

"Yes."

"Sex, in other words."

"More than that, but... yes."

"For money."

Rich thought for a few moments, and then said, "Yes."

"So our daughter is a whore. What... what is she thinking?"

"See? This is why I didn't want to tell you. This is why Jenna doesn't want to tell you things. Or Mandy, or Dylan. You immediately get wound up and jump to the wrong conclusion."

"What other conclusion can I make? It's pretty clear, Rich, you can look it up in the dictionary. Women who have sex for money are whores. Hookers. Prostitutes. Call it what you want, but that's what it is."

We rode in silence again, the mood in the car becoming steadily icier.

"And who is this guy she met up with? Some perverted, creepy old guy?"

"No. He's actually a decent guy. In his late 40's, married with kids, does computer programming. When she showed me his picture I recognized him from a conference I went to a couple years back. Lives a couple blocks from us."

"What? Seriously? He's... married?"

"Yes. And from what Jenna has told me, he's been in a sexless marriage for almost 10 years. Wife isn't interested in sex anymore, and he was going out of his mind, nowhere to get his needs met. Until he met Jenna."

"And started fucking her."

"Yes."

I thought for a few minutes, and then asked, "Why does it have to be for money? Don't we give Jenna enough to live on, when she's at college? She works, she should have enough money to live, shouldn't she?"

"We do give her enough. You don't know this either, but she quit her job last November, after she met a few sugar daddies in Seattle, and began seeing them."

"What? WHAT?"

"Will you calm down, Jackie? You're freaking out before you've even heard her side of the story. If you can't relax and listen, really listen, then let's just turn around and go home."

I took a few deep breaths, and said, "I'm sorry. This is just... it's crazy, Rich. It's absolutely crazy. I can't believe our Jenna is... engaging in this kind of activity."

"You might understand better if you heard the whole story."

"Fine. I apologize again. I will listen."

Rich turned into the restaurant's parking lot, parked the car, and turned it off. He turned to me and said, "One of her friends told her about a website where guys looking for companionship could meet up with women interested in a sugar daddy arrangement. Her friend was making upwards of $1,000 every month, just by meeting up with a guy or two for a couple hours every few weeks. Drinks, dinner, coffee... or other more intimate activities.

"You know as well as I do that Jenna hated her job at that grocery store. A shitty job in a shitty part of town. They paid her peanuts, even after she had worked there through her freshman and sophomore years. The hours they had her working were crazy, and were causing her grades to suffer.

"The more she thought about what her friend told her, the more she became interested. She decided to give it a try and see how it went. There were lots of creeps and fakes on the website, but she figured out who the genuine guys were, and after chatting with a guy online, she met up with him for coffee. He turned out to be a really sweet, gentle guy, married, not getting any attention at home from his wife. They wound up going to a hotel and had some fun together. Jenna told me he was really gentle and considerate, and treated her very respectfully. On the way out, he gave her $750 cash, and asked if he could see her again.