Catalyst Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So for the next several months, Phil would wait around the corner from our house until I had loaded you three kids onto the school bus, then he would pull in and we would fuck for an hour or two, once or twice a week, sometimes more, sometimes less. He really loved the fact that he was fucking someone else's wife. I loved how his cock pleasured me, especially from behind, or when I rode him. And I kind of got off on the fact that I was fucking someone else's husband. Your Dad had his own little fling going at the same time, with a college sophomore from Venezuela, her name was Carmen, if I remember correctly.

"Anyway, when I think back on that time, I remember the sex, but I also have some regrets about how dirty and slutty I was being, despite the fact that your Dad knew about all of it and encouraged me to have fun. So I have no room to judge how someone else decides to live their life."

"I can understand that. The sex sounds like it was really, really hot. Just listening to you talk about it got me wet."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah."

I looked down at her crotch, thought for a moment, and then got on my knees in front of her. She smiled and lifted up her hips as I slipped off her thong. By now I knew exactly how to pleasure her, and I took my time, inhaling her scent before lapping up her wetness with my tongue, licking and sucking on her clit, occasionally dipping my tongue deep inside of her pussy. She moaned and said, "Yes, Mommy... yes..."

Her calling me Mommy had an electrifying effect on me, and I quickly became aroused. I stood up and said, "Let's go back to your room. We haven't had the chance to 69 yet, it's one of my favorites and it's high time we give it a try."

We walked down to her room, Jenna stripping off her tank top as she entered the room, me slipping off my top, panties, and bottoms. I got into the middle of her bed and had her get on top of me, her pussy over my face, my legs spread wide so she could eat me. Neither one of us hesitated, but instead began to lick and suck each other, my hands caressing her body as she pleasured me.

After a few minutes I could feel Jenna trembling, her moaning becoming loud as her orgasm rushed through her. She slid off of me and said, "Can you... get on the edge of the bed? I really like eating a woman out from behind... I really want to do that, to you."

I smiled and said of course, and got into position. Jenna's tongue felt incredible on me, and in that position she was able to push her tongue deep inside my pussy, searching for the beads of thick wetness oozing out of me. She eventually began focusing on my clit, and by then I was more than ready to cum. A short, electric orgasm shot through me, and I laid down on her bed, enjoying the last few moments of pleasure as the climax ebbed away.

We dressed and went back out to the kitchen and got breakfast going -- pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon. The smell made its way back to our bedroom, and got Rich up out of bed. He joined us at the breakfast table and we had a leisurely meal together. Jenna had put her thong and tank top back on, but had decided to leave it at that, probably to tease her father.

It worked. As Rich was finishing up his plate, I could see him eyeing Jenna's ass as she began to clean up the kitchen. We shared a glance and a smile, and then Rich said, "Hey, beautiful daughter of mine... why don't you come over here and sit on Daddy's lap?"

Jenna grinned and said, "Yes, Daddy, I'd love that."

She came over and wiggled her ass all over his crotch as she sat down on him. It had the desired effect, as Rich's cock began to get hard.

"You're getting Daddy very excited, doing that."

Acting innocently, Jenna said, "Am I? I'm so sorry, Daddy. What can I do to make it better?"

The play acting was absurd, but yet strangely erotic. Rich had Jenna pull his cock out and suck it for a while, then told her to sit back in Daddy's lap again. Only this time, as she sat down, he pulled her thong to the side and guided his cock into her pussy.

"Oh Daddy... that feels so good, Daddy..."

"Be a good girl and fuck Daddy's cock."

"Yes, Daddy." And with that she began to slowly ride his cock, Rich's legs spread apart, her back to him, her hands on his thighs, his hands on her hips and on her breasts as she repeatedly impaled herself hard on him. I could see Rich was at his boiling point, and after Jenna rode him up and down a few more times, he exploded inside of her. She held herself on his cock, savoring the feeling, knowing he was as well. A minute later he gently tapped her on the hip, and she slid off him while moving her thong back over her pussy.

It had been quite a show, but I needed to go get ready, as I had a showing at 2 o'clock. Rich went downstairs to his office to check some work email. I would have preferred he spend his afternoon cleaning out the garage and finishing up some yardwork, but I knew he already had plans to get in another round of golf. Jenna was kind enough to finish up cleaning the kitchen, all while Rich's load was dripping out of her and saturating her thong. I was tempted to ask for another taste, but knew that would lead to more, and I didn't have the time.

I took a quick shower and headed out to my showing. As I was leaving, I could hear Jenna's moans coming from downstairs, and poked my head down to see Jenna slowly riding Rich's cock on the couch across from his desk. I let my thoughts drift and wander as I drove to the showing. It went very well -- of the four couples that came through to see the house, three of them made offers. It kept me busy for a few hours, and I finally made it home in the late afternoon. Rich had just returned from golfing and was cleaning out the back of his truck as I pulled up.

"How did you shoot?"

"I did ok, shot a 82. Was really hot. Tony and Frank stuck around to hit some balls at the range, but I was wiped out, so came home. How did your showing go?"

"Good! Really good, I got three offers on the house."

"That's fantastic! You're a selling machine."

I smiled and then asked, "Did Jenna go out? I thought she said something about not having any plans."

Rich gave me a calculating look, and then said, "Mandy called, wanted to see if Jenna was interested in hanging out."

I tried hard to not get worked up, but the lines of worry must have been evident on my face, because Rich followed up with, "Don't worry, Jackie. She knows not to say anything. Trust her."

I wanted to trust her, wanted to not worry that our little secret might slip out. I tried again to relax and not stress over it, but also said, "I know, Rich, I know. But they are so close, they talk about everything. I just..."

He came over to me and gave me a hug, trying to reassure me. It was partially successful. Trying to change the subject, I said, "You're all sweaty. You need to go shower and then grill me up those steaks marinating in the fridge."

"Yes, Ma'am."

I smiled and went into the house, wondering if it was too early to pour myself a glass of wine. I had reason to celebrate, but also needed something for my frayed nerves. True to his word, Rich showered and then grilled up the steaks perfectly, and we had a very enjoyable early dinner, just the two of us. Jenna came home just as we were sitting down on the couch in the living room to finish our wine. She had a smile on her face, a glow about her... the kind of after-sex glow I had seen on her before. As she sat down next to us on the loveseat I detected a faint scent of... sex. Cum. Rich smelled it too.

Before I could say anything, Rich asked her, "Did you have a good time over at Mandy's?"

"I did, yeah. So good to catch up with her. Trevor had to work so I didn't get to see him."

"Glad you guys were able to connect. And did you... stop anywhere, on the way home?"

Jenna blushed and grinned, and said, "Maybe... why?"

Rich glanced at me, then grinned at Jenna and said, "You smell like sex."

Jenna laughed and said, "Oops. Yeah. I kinda am a mess."

I looked at her and asked, "Leo?"

She shook her head slightly and said, "Not exactly."

"Your sugar daddy?"

She grinned again.

Rich turned to me and said, "I think we should take a look for ourselves... it would be rude of us to not help her get cleaned up."

"I agree." I turned to Jenna and said, "You heard your father, let's see it."

Jenna grinned, and then stood up and walked over and stood in front of Rich and I, still seated on the couch. Rich reached up and undid her jeans shorts, then slipped the shorts and her thong off at the same time. The crotch of her thong had a large glob of pearly white cum in it, and as her thong slid down it pulled another long string of cum out of her, which swung over and slapped against her thigh as Rich slipped her clothes off over her feet. I wanted to get in there and lick it all up, but could tell Rich had other plans.

He had Jenna get on her hands and knees on the edge of the love seat as he slipped out of his clothes, and then slid his cock into her, pushing the gob of cum at the entrance of her pussy back inside of her. I got undressed and then helped Jenna take off her tank top and bra as Rich pumped her deep, her moans in rhythm with his strokes. After a few minutes he told me it was my turn, and I got on my hands and knees next to Jenna so he could slip out of her and slide right into me, which is exactly what he did.

I was dripping wet and his cock was coated with cum and Jenna's wetness, and so he glided in and immediately went deep, causing me to gasp in pleasure. Jenna got off her hands and knees and sat down next to me, caressing my breasts as Rich fucked me hard and deep. A few minutes later he pulled out and told me to flip over so Jenna could eat me. As I was doing that he offered up his cock for Jenna to suck, and she took her time cleaning every inch of his shaft.

I sat on the edge of the love seat and spread my legs open as Jenna got on her knees. She moved in and began to eat me, her tongue dancing across my clit, every now and then dipping inside me. It felt amazing, and I was enjoying watching her pleasure me. Rich had positioned himself on the floor behind Jenna, and then began to fuck her again, causing her to moan and my arousal to skyrocket. A few seconds later I felt myself go over the edge, a sharp, splitting orgasm jolt through my body, my gasps momentarily drowning out Jenna's low moans of pleasure.

It must have pushed Rich over the edge as well, because soon he was tilting his head back, gasping as he popped his load deep inside of Jenna's pussy. At this point I was more than ready to eat Jenna, so Rich had her get back up on the love seat and lean back so I could clean her up. I was surprised at how big of a load Rich had put in her, and got several mouthfuls of cum out of her as I licked her clean.

We sat there, enjoying the pleasure coursing through all of our bodies, and then I said, "So, without being too nosy, what all did you and Mandy talk about, when you were over at her place?"

"Nothing much. I told her about school, what my summer plans were, how things were going. She told me about her job, it's kind of sad how little she's making working at her school. She has a master's degree, you'd think they'd be paying her a lot more. It seems like her and Trevor are really struggling financially. She just seems a lot more stressed than the last time I saw her. Kinda like she needs a break from reality. And she looked a little too thin, to be honest."

"And I already know the answer, but... I just have to ask..."

"No, Mom. I didn't say a thing about what you, me, and Dad have been doing. And even if I did, she wouldn't believe me. She'd think it was a joke."

"Did you guys talk about Leo? Or your... sugar daddy situation?"

"Yes. She thought me having a fling with Leo before he leaves for the summer was kinda kinky, especially me telling her how there have been times where I'm riding him while he's talking to his fiancée. And... she was really intrigued about my sugar daddies. Not just the sex, but... the... financial aspect. I don't think she had ever considered it before, to be honest."

Rich said, "She could probably make three times her salary doing that instead of her current job."

I reached out and swatted him, and said, "Richard!"

"What? I'm just saying... she's definitely got the looks, there's plenty of guys out there that would..."

"She's a married woman. What would Trevor think?"

Jenna said, "Actually... I know a few married women on the website. One of them... her husband is super supportive, he drops her off at the guy's hotel so they can play, while he waits in the parking lot until they are done."

Rich said, "That's pretty kinky."

I added, "You'd have to be very open-minded, to make that work."

"If you think about it, Jackie, we were pretty open-minded, after we first got married."

I was about to answer when Jenna's phone rang. She reached over to the coffee table and picked it up and answered.

"Hey, Mandy. No, you're not interrupting anything, I can talk."

I saw Jenna smile slyly and then she said, "Mom and Dad and I actually just got done having hot, kinky threeway sex."

Rich chimed in, saying, "It's all true, it was amazing!"

Jenna laughed and said, "Mandy said, 'In your dreams, old man'."

I sat there, appalled at what she had said, only half listening as Jenna made plans to have lunch with Mandy on Tuesday.

"Ok... ok... yes, next time we have a threeway I'll take pictures... videos... yes... ok... see you Tuesday, bye."

She hung up and set her phone down, then looked up at me.

Jenna said, "What?"

"I can't believe you said that to her!"

"I told you she wouldn't believe me."

"Yes, but... I just think... oh... here I go again, being the worrywart, I just..."

Rich spoke up, saying, "Jackie, we get it. It was kind of a risky thing to say, regardless... right, Jenna?"

"Yes, it was. I get it. Just trying to lighten the mood."

Her face darkened a little, then she asked, "So, can I bring up another sensitive topic, while we're at it?"

Rich said, "Of course, sweetheart. Please, ask us anything."

She thought for a few moments, then said, "So... is what you said about Dylan... about him having a thing for Mom, and Mandy and me... is that the truth? I mean, does he really want to mess around with us?"

Rich glanced at me, then offered, "Yes. In a nutshell. It's more complex than that, of course. In some ways he is a lot like your Mom -- conflicted. Most important to him is his relationship with both you and Mandy. He loves being your brother, and would never risk his relationship with you, or Mandy. But he also had a thing for you both.

"I watch him when he's home and around you. I can see the look in his eyes, every now and then, when he looks at you or is around you. I'm fairly certain he still finds you very sexually desirable. But he would never, ever do anything to let you in on those feelings, for fear of you rejecting him, or turning on him."

"Is he the same way around Mandy? And Mom?"

"Yes. And just as conflicted. I think... I think if he found out about what we've been doing... he would naturally assume he could join in, with you and probably with Mom."

Jenna nodded and thought for a moment, then took a deep breath and said, "Would you... would you be ok with us messing around?"

Rich went to speak, but I cut in, saying, "Are you seriously considering that?"

Ignoring my question, Rich said, "I think that's something you first would have to figure out with Dylan. You messing around with your mother and I... is one thing. We're in a much different place than you and Dylan are. If it's something you're considering, then I'd make sure you guys set boundaries early on. I can see how it would be very erotic and kinky to enjoy some sex with him. But I would hate to see it impact your relationship with him."

Jenna nodded, and said, "I can understand that. It does seem like it could be kinda hot, kinda fun, but I think what you're telling me is I can't just treat it as a fun little fling. If I do get sexually involved with him, it will impact my relationship with him for the rest of our lives."

"Yes. Exactly. With Leo, and your sugar daddies... those kinds of relationships come and go, and you can say goodbye to them and never have to see them again. Not so with Dylan -- he's family. As I said before, your mother and I are mature enough that if we decided tomorrow to stop being intimate with you, we'd be able to deal with it and not let it affect our relationship with you. You would need to make sure you have the same sort of understanding in place with Dylan."

"That does make sense. Definitely something to think about. Thank you for letting me ask the question."

Maintaining as much composure as I could muster, I said, "Whatever you decide... just... please be careful."

"I will, Mom. Thanks."

The look in her eyes told me everything I needed to know. She was already thinking about how to broach the topic with him. It was only a matter of time before... I stopped thinking about it before I became overwhelmed again.