Catalyst Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed and said, "I will."

Mandy grew serious for a moment and said, "Mom? Before you go... I wanted to ask... how you felt about... Trevor."

There was the question I had been dreading. How was I supposed to respond to that? Was I supposed to tell my daughter that I'd love to fuck her husband? Deep down inside, I knew it to be the truth; but could I admit as much to Mandy?

I took a deep breath and asked, "Do you mean, how would I feel about having sex with him?"

She nodded. I said, "First, tell me how you feel about it, and how he feels about it."

She took a moment to collect her thoughts, then said, "We're both ok with it, to be honest. He's kind of had a thing for you, for a while now... he's fascinated with your ass. In fact he thinks you have 'the most perfect MILF ass in the world', as he puts it. He definitely wants to be with you, but he also knows of your concerns, and... wants to stay on your good side, basically. He'd be totally fine if you weren't interested, or didn't want to go there with him."

I nodded, and gave her a penetrating look, then said, "And you're perfectly ok with your mother having sex with your husband."

She blushed a little and said, "Yes, I am. It's kind of... hot to think about. I think it would be really fun to watch you guys together. It was so trippy watching him and Jenna go at it. He was so excited he could barely contain it."

I laughed, and said, "I appreciate that. And I'll be honest with you, I've thought about it, more than I care to admit. He's definitely handsome, and I can see us having fun together. But you know my concerns."

"I do. And so does he."

"Let me think about it some more, if that's ok?"

"Of course."

With that I smiled and headed off to the shower. As the hot water splashed over me I let my mind wander, replaying the morning's events, thinking about the showing, wondering if I needed to pick up more eggs... had I really had sex with both my daughters in bed just now? Was it all just some bizarre, fucked up dream?

I got out of the shower and went to go get dressed, apparently making a little too much noise as I opened and closed the closet doors and dresser drawers, as I woke Mandy from a nap. She sat up in bed, and I said, "I'm so sorry, sweetheart, I didn't mean to wake you up! I forgot you were in our bed."

"It's ok."

I finished getting dressed, then had another kinky thought run through my head. "If you really want to blow your father's mind, you may want to slip some of my lingerie on... top left drawer in my dresser."

She grinned and got up to go look through my collection, as I walked across the house to my home office to collect my things. I couldn't help but smile, thinking about the fun Mandy was going to have with her father, and part of me wished I could wait around to watch the action. As I drove to my showing, I called Rich. He told me he was almost home, and I let him know he'd find a nice surprise waiting for him in bed when he got home. He sounded like a kid in a candy store. I actually considered cancelling the showing, just so I could go back and join in the fun, but ultimately decided I'd let Rich have some one-on-one time with Mandy, in the hopes that they would still be playing by the time I got back to the house.

The showing went well, but I was distracted for most of it. One of the husbands that came through to look at the house was definitely interested in me, but I didn't give him much thought. Instead, I kept wondering what was happening back at home. After the initial wave of families coming through to look at the house, there was a lull in the action, and I took that opportunity to lock up the house and head back home. I knew I was potentially missing out on a sale; but I was eager to know how things had gone with Mandy and her dad.

The house was quiet when I got home, and I dropped off my things on the kitchen counter and headed straight back to our bedroom. Rich and Mandy were dozing in bed, completely naked. Mandy opened her eyes and gave me a big smile. I slipped out of my clothes, trembling slightly, and got into bed next to her.

I quietly said, "How did it go?"

She grinned and said, "It was a lot of fun. And yet also sort of weird. And kinky."

She proceeded to tell me how she had put on one of my matching thong and negligée sets, and waited for Rich to get home. He had come in and seen her laying there, and immediately gone in and showered, then got in bed with her to play. They had enjoyed some oral sex and then she rode him until he came inside of her. They had just finished round 2 of sex (some 69 followed by doggystyle) right before I got home.

I was already aroused before I got home, and listening to Mandy talk about her and Rich got me even more horny. Mandy could tell, and wasn't surprised when I leaned in to kiss her softly. She asked, "Do you want to... 69?"

I told her I'd love to, and had her position herself on top of me. As she spread her legs apart over my face, a thick string of Rich's cum began oozing out, and I reached up with my tongue to scoop it out and swallow it. I spread my legs wide for Mandy and then began licking and sucking on her pussy, getting more of Rich's cum out of her and cleaning up their shared wetness that was coating her pussy. It was delicious, exactly what I wanted.

Our moans and gasps of pleasure had woken Rich up, and he laid there next to us, watching, occasionally touching and stroking both of us. After a few minutes, I felt him moving around, then heard him tell Mandy to sit up. As she sat up I drove my tongue deeper inside of her, causing her to groan loudly. Rich pushed a pillow under my hips and then got between my thighs, sliding his cock into me slowly.

Mandy held herself up over my face as I gave her clit even more focused attention. It was getting more challenging to keep at it, as having Rich fill me with his cock was causing me to moan and quiver in pleasure. I felt Mandy twitch and heard her cry out loudly as a brief orgasm moved through her, then felt her lay back down, moving her face closer to the action.

Rich pulled out of me and softly said, "Suck." I heard Mandy begin to suck his cock, then a few moments later felt Rich slide back into me and begin fucking me deeper. A minute later he slid out of me and laid back, telling Mandy to ride him. I watched as my petite daughter mounted her father, impaling herself slowly on his glistening cock, covered in my wetness. Watching her slowly ride his dick was incredibly erotic, and I laid there, mesmerized in the moment. Rich told me to sit on his face, and so I positioned myself over his mouth and lowered my pussy down, feeling his wide, firm tongue begin to pleasure me.

It was so odd, to be doing this with Mandy, and my thoughts drifted off to a comparison of how Jenna's tongue felt on my pussy, compared to Rich... and to Mandy. It provided a momentary distraction, but Rich's urgent tongue action on my clit brought me back to reality, as I began moaning louder, an orgasm roiling inside of me. Watching Mandy grind on his cock pushed me over the edge, and I tilted my head back and cried out loudly as I came on his face, driving my hips down onto his tongue, seeking out more pleasure. I heard him groan and grunt, and knew his cock was exploding inside Mandy, filling her again with more of his cum.

We both got off of Rich and laid down on either side of him. We had a relaxed, enjoyable conversation together, focused first on the sex, then on life, jobs, finances, relationships. It was so much more insight into Mandy's life than I had ever had, and I was surprised to hear some of her perspectives on things. How had I not known these things about my daughter before? How had I missed it all? Or had she not felt comfortable sharing these things with me, until now? Did it really take us having three-way sex for her to finally open up? Or was it that I had changed?

I said I was thirsty, and Rich offered to go get us all drinks. Mandy and I laid there, laughing and talking, as we heard Rich come back with a tray of drinks. He said, "Look who I found."

Following behind him was Jenna, who had just returned home from being over at Leo's house. "Hey, everybody... looks like the party is still going on... Mandy, have you been in mom and dad's bed the entire time I was gone?"

Mandy blushed, then said, "No, I... got up and used the bathroom... and got dressed for when Daddy got home... should I ask what you and Leo did together?"

This time it was Jenna who blushed, but only slightly, before she looked around and said, "Well, to answer the question on everyone's mind... yes, we had sex... a couple of times."

"Let me see," said Mandy. Jenna nonchalantly undressed and got into bed, spreading her legs as Mandy moved down to get into position. She leaned in and immediately began to lick Jenna, mumbling to herself, "Mmm... yum."

Rich and I glanced at each other, sharing a brief smile, and then we both continued to watch Mandy pleasure Jenna. After a few moments, Rich told Mandy to turn around so Jenna could taste her father's cum dripping out of her sister's pussy. Mandy shot him a brief smile and then moved around. Jenna opened her eyes and began licking Mandy's pussy, both of them moaning as their bodies moved and twitched from the pleasure they were giving each other.

It was a sight to behold, and neither Rich nor I could pull our eyes off of watching our daughters eat each other. Eventually I noticed Rich getting hard, so I moved over to his side of the bed to suck him. He had me straddle his face and began eating me, as I lowered my head and took his cock into my mouth. Tasting Mandy's wetness on Rich's cock was exquisite and I scoured the length of his shaft, sucking up as much as I could, before I licked around the base of his cock to get the last of it.

I glanced over at Mandy and Jenna, who were both very aroused by now, their moans growing louder by the minute. I sat back and told Mandy to ride her father, and she slid off of Jenna and straddled Rich, reaching behind herself to guide his cock into her. They both gasped as her tight little pussy began swallowing his cock inch by inch. She began slowly riding him, eventually taking his entire length within her and coating his cock with her thick wetness.

Watching that up close and personal sent a thrill through me, and after a few moments I began to cum on Rich's face, his tongue and lips focused on my throbbing clit. I slid off of his face as my orgasm abated, and Jenna climbed on, eager to have her pussy eaten. Mandy was starting to grind on Rich's cock, her face twisted in erotic pleasure. Jenna and I both watched as a very strong orgasm shattered her and left her gasping for air, her head down, eyes closed, mouth open.

Rich gave her a few moments, then patted her thigh, signaling for her to slide off. Jenna leaned forward and began sucking Mandy's wetness off of Rich's cock, then Rich gently tapped Jenna on the ass to have her move down and ride him.

Mandy laid down next to me, her breathing slowing as she groaned slowly, her eyes closed. I gently caressed her body, and she snuggled up closer to me. Jenna was riding Rich hard, thrusting her hips down on him as he responded, and less than a minute later was having a powerful orgasm of her own. Rich immediately let go and exploded inside of her. I was impressed that he held on long enough for Jenna to cum, and figured he had probably pumped an enormous load of cum into her.

Jenna slid off of Rich and curled up next to him. I looked down and realized Mandy had drifted off, followed by Rich a few moments later. From what I could tell, Jenna had dozed off as well. I laid there, wide awake, and let my thoughts wander again.

Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought our family would be laying in bed together, completely naked, after having just fucked each other. We were the nice family on the cul-de-sac, the one with the manicured front lawn, nice house, nice cars. We were the friendly, supportive neighbors who took gifts and food over to the families that lived near us. Upstanding citizens, with successful jobs and successful children. Normal, average, pleasant people.

If only our neighbors could see us now. What would they think? What would they say? Based on what Rich had told me, several families would cast scorn and ridicule on us; one would probably report us to the police (what good would that do?); and one family... would probably want to join in on the fun. The Jensens, a nice couple with two young kids, had moved into the house on the corner about 9 months ago. It was so obvious that the husband was attracted to me that even Mandy noticed it at a neighborhood get-together earlier that year.

I tried to make peace with the fact that I had been intimate with both of my daughters. Had kissed them passionately, deeply; had been inside both of them, pleasuring them with my tongue. Had watched them both be split open by their father's dick, had watched as he came inside of them. Had tasted his cum out of both of their pussies. I had seen it all, and still my mind struggled to comprehend it, make peace with it.

My thoughts drifted to Trevor. I had asked Mandy to give me more time to think about being with him, but if I was being honest with myself, there was no decision to make. It was going to happen, and I knew exactly how I wanted it to go down. I was going to have some fun with it, and was already growing excited for it to happen.

Inevitably, my thoughts then drifted to Dylan. Dylan, my sweet, kind, little boy. I admitted to myself that I was still thinking about him as a child, the same mistake I had made with Jenna. But I knew better, didn't I? This was the boy... no... the man... the man who managed to hook up with a woman almost 7 years older than him, the summer after he had graduated from high school. She was one of his supervisors at his summer job; what was her name, again? Katie... Katie Jones? Smith? Brown? I couldn't remember her last name; it didn't really matter. I just remember being taken aback when Rich told me he had caught them in bed together.

Rich did his best to calm me down and assuage my concerns. She was way too old for him, and was married, and Dylan had a girlfriend... what was he thinking? Rich just grinned back at me and told me to not worry about it and instead let him enjoy it.

When I told him I didn't understand, he gently reminded me of a time in my late 30's when I had enjoyed a summertime fling with a young man, barely 20. He was a college student working for the landscaping company we hired to take care of yards for houses our company was selling. He was gorgeous, sexy, taut and tanned, with a perfectly thick dick. He knew how to kiss and he knew how to fuck. It had been so much fun, so safisfying.

After that, I didn't say anything. Dylan's relationship with her lasted for about 6 weeks, then she broke it off. Dylan confided some of the details of their relationship with Rich, both during and afterwards. All Rich told me is that it was mostly a physical, sexual relationship, nothing more. The whole time, Dylan had maintained his relationship with his girlfriend, who apparently knew about what was going on and was ok with it.

I came back to reality when I saw Mandy sit up and start to get dressed. I sat up and put some relaxing clothes on, and followed her out to the living room. We sat down next to each other on the love seat. She smiled at me and said, "This has been quite the day... I can't believe everything we've... done together... enjoyed... it's been nice. A really nice break from reality. I love my family, I just... never thought I would love my family in this way..."

She gave me a hopeful look, then said, "We're just missing... Dylan."

I smiled, but then a look of worry crossed my face. "Oh, Mandy... this has been amazing. Mind-blowing. So enjoyable. With both you and Jenna. But... I would hate for you or Jenna to feel obligated to... be with Dylan. To feel like you have to... bring him into this. You don't, honest. Neither your dad or I expect you or Jenna to have to do that, if you don't want to."

Mandy laughed and said, "Mom. Seriously. It's ok. Jenna and I have talked about it. Trevor knows too. We're totally ok with it, honest. At this point... at this point it doesn't seem like there's anything that can stop it from happening. We all kind of want it to happen, to be honest. So please don't worry about it. It will be fine."

"Thank you, but... that's not all that I'm worried about."

"What is it, then?"

"I just worry that he might come home madly in love with a woman he's met, and..."

Mandy nodded, then said, "I suppose that's a possibility, but I talked to him last week, and he didn't say anything about being in love, or even having a girlfriend. In fact he repeated what he told me several months ago, he's kind of done with relationships for a while."

I nodded, and said, "Yes, he said the same thing to me... I just... don't want to put him into a situation he's not ready for. There have been enough surprises around here, to be honest."

"It's ok, Mom. Jenna and I... kind of have a plan for that."

"You have a plan? For..."

"For helping Dylan understand what's been going on the last couple weeks. You know, for how we've become the 'fuckfest house', to use your own words?"

I shot a glare towards our bedroom, and said, "Hmm... apparently I can't trust my husband to keep my comments private."

"No, I think you can, he just... thought it was funny, and kind of appropriate, so..."

I shook my head, then said, "And you're sure Trevor is going to be ok with... all of this?"

"Yes. Absolutely. Have you... had a chance to think about it more? Being with him?"

I nodded and said, "Yes, I have, but..."

She gave me an encouraging smile, and said, "But what? Please tell me what's on your mind."

"Well, you'll think I'm being silly, I suppose... I'm just... I'm just concerned that Trevor won't be interested in being with me. It just seems to me, if they both get to enjoy you, and Jenna... why would he want to be with me? I'm in decent shape, and still have some appeal, but... I don't have the young, tight bodies you and your sister have. I just... don't want to be rejected, I guess."

She took my hand in hers and said, "Mom. Stop. You're gorgeous. Jenna didn't reject you, and neither did I. We both are really enjoying being with you. Trevor is definitely interested in being with you. And I'm willing to bet Dylan will be to."

I smiled at her and said, "Thank you, sweetheart. I'm sure you are right. I just... worry."

"Of course you do! You wouldn't be Jackie McMurray if you didn't worry."

"Should I take that as a compliment?"

"It's just part of who you are, Mom. And we love you for it... most of the time. So -- what should I tell Trevor?"

I blushed and said, "I think... I would love to spend some time with him. In fact, I know I would, and I've kind of got something specific in mind for our... first time."

"Ooh... that sounds like fun... do I get to know what it is?"

I thought for a minute, then said, "I think I'll keep that a secret for now... would you be able to bring him over tomorrow morning?"

"Sure, we can do that! I wasn't sure if you wanted me around when you guys... got together, or if..."

"Based on how our time went today, and on what you've told me, I think... it would be a lot of fun to have you there too."

"Mmm! He will be so excited! And you definitely have me intrigued as well."

I laughed and said, "Well, you have me intrigued with what your 'plan' is, with Dylan."

Mandy stood up to go, and gave me a grin. "I think I'll follow your lead and keep that a secret. But please, don't worry! I think you'll like how it all plays out."

I stood up and hugged her, and said, "Ok... well thank you for coming over and spending time with us... it was a lot of fun."