Catalyst Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned in and kissed me gently on the lips, then said, "See you guys around 9am tomorrow," as she walked towards the front door.

As I watched her go, I couldn't help admire her figure and think about how passionate and erotic it had been to pleasure her, to taste her and bring her to climax. Additional thoughts came to me, slowly, gently, and I allowed myself to enjoy them... thoughts of seeing Mandy on top of Jenna... watching them eat each other... and thoughts of watching Mandy ride Rich... watching as Rich came inside of her.

By now it was getting close to dinner time, and I decided to throw together a meal for Jenna and Rich and I to enjoy. Eventually Rich came out and gave me a big smile, taking me in his arms and giving me a hug and kiss. I kissed him back, our tongues touching briefly. We broke our kiss, and I said, "Why don't you fix us some drinks, while I finish dinner."

Dinner was on the table and we were just sitting down when Jenna came out to join us. We enjoyed a meal together, and then she went to go shower, as she told us she was going to see a movie with friends. Rich asked if that was code for her going to see Leo or her sugar daddy, and she laughed and said no, she really was going to go see some of her friends.

Rich and I cleaned up the kitchen and dishes, and then sat outside in the warm evening to finish our drinks. Rich could tell I was thinking about something, and eventually said, "Ok... spill it... what's on your mind?"

"Just... thinking... about today... about our daughters... our son... and what tomorrow will bring."

"What's happening tomorrow?"

"Well, first of all... you're not going golfing."

"I'm not?"

"No. Because Mandy and Trevor are coming over."

"Oh. Oh! Are you and Trevor..."

"Yes. And you're going to do everything I tell you to do."

"Ooh... I haven't seen this side of you in a while. This should be fun, what are we going to do?"

"You'll find out tomorrow. And if you don't follow my directions, you won't get to... enjoy the rewards."

"Yes, Ma'am!"

We went back inside and settled down on the couch to watch a movie. It had been such a enjoyable and mind-blowing day, and I was feeling very relaxed and mellow. About halfway through the movie, I was struggling to keep my eyes open, and so went to bed.

At some point I woke up and felt Rich next to me, asleep. I drifted off again, but woke up a little after 1am and realized Rich wasn't in bed. I got up and used the bathroom, and then decided to see where Rich might be. I had a sneaking suspicion Jenna had come home, and he was enjoying some 1-on-1 time with her.

I walked down the hall towards the kids bedrooms, but didn't hear anything. Nor did I hear anything coming from Rich's office down in the basement. Instead I heard some faint moaning coming from... the patio?

It was a full moon, and as I peeked out on the patio I saw Jenna on top of Rich, riding him slowly. They had spread some blankets out on the patio, stripped their clothes off, and were enjoying the warm evening as they fucked. I briefly considered going out to join them; but also didn't want to interrupt their fun. I went back to bed and fell asleep quickly.