All Comments on 'Catalysts'

by tomlitilia

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Gave me a good tutorial

My SO wants to be dominated and I had no idea were to start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic - but raises the bar for Halloween parties ...

... impossibly high. Wish my neighbor were similarly open, kinky and playful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To catalyst or not to catalyst

This story was the opposite of scary, very strong and mellow. A catalyst would remain unchanged after the chemical reaction. I doubt that any of the participants will be unchanged. Great story and pace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can't imagine...

any other story can compete with this winner...Halloween or not. Superior in all that matters. Bravo!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Scary erotic!

What a turn on in must be for someone in a position of authority to debase themselves, and give themselves over to their most carnal desires. Very hot! I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stunning Piece of Writing

Very well done, believable, relatable and so very very sexy.

Tess (UK)

thesebreasts95thesebreasts95over 4 years ago
Yes!

This is a great piece. Really hot, but also well written. The scene is set well, and there's a good gradual build up without it feeling drawn out. Really arousing. I enjoyed a little play to myself while reading ;)

meucimeuciover 4 years ago
very sexy

I haven't read all of these stories but this is my favorite so far. I thought the build up seemed extremely slow but in the end it really added to the story in many different ways and at the end being invited back in 2 weeks made for the perfect ending. Great writing and a greatly executed story 5 stars all day long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent.

Simply excellent. I totally enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MASTERPIECE

I noticed this story in a "Similar Stories" ending sidebar and was attracted by the very high 4.80 rating. But when I realized it is BDSM (a category I avoid), I hesitated, but finally tried it. Once started, I was sucked in, and it had me riveted all the way to the end.

Normally do not relate to dom-sub, but admit it worked for this story.

Spanking I do not get, either giving or receiving..

But the plot was so great, and carried out so skillfully, including portraying the quandries of the narrator and of Kristin, I cheerfully award 5 stars.

I agree with the analysis by thesebreasts95.

Stories like this, leave me in admiration that some human being can conceive such a creative plot, and so skillfully carry out the presentation of that plot.

A scene came to mind of those 3 buddies several years after college, getting together to reminisce. It is not hard to imagine this episode being the highlight of their college days, and them still shaking their heads in wonder.

Paul in Oklahoma

L O ReinsL O Reinsabout 4 years ago

Always great to read another Tomlitilia story. You create such a wide range of plots but they all are damn right sexy. L O R

blackIceo1blackIceo1almost 4 years ago

Rarely enjoy the degrading humiliation that seems to be common in the BDSM genre but this was outstanding in making it part of the sex and enjoyable all around (the world, as that is one of the best 3somes I've read!).

sapna_prakashsapna_prakashover 3 years ago

One of the best. Sensual, submissive and real, unlike some over the top submissive stories I read here.

Hope you will never stop writing such gems.

Sapna

MubblesMubblesabout 3 years ago

Outstanding story. I love that you were able to write it so that it was respectful, but the dominant/submissive aspect still remained.

Very hot

sandraxdavsandraxdavover 2 years ago

Amazing, love the story, the same detail as your others

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellently written. The tempo is just right. I agree with blacklceo1. Thank you for taking the time to write.

sapna_prakashsapna_prakashover 2 years ago

Wish there was a sequel to this one... One of your brilliant stories.

pantylvr2pantylvr2almost 2 years ago

wow! loved it. really hot and well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sequel needed

ArgosF57ArgosF574 months ago

one of the best !!!! more please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous