Catamaran Confusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Penis sheath," said Gail, rather clinically, speaking like the physician she was.

"Our bare breasts were making you uncomfortable," said Christy, with authority. That wasn't true at all, but I didn't feel like arguing. "We're half-naked, and you're not any part naked, so it's not fair. To you." She started laughing. "OK, never mind that horse shit. I mean to us."

"Yeah, we want to see more of you," said Wendy.

"You know how to put it on?" asked the doctor. "Want me to help?"

"I'll figure it out," I said. "So, I get the idea, I'm to put it on and, let me guess, meet you on the trampoline?"

"Smart man!" said Christy. "Did you learn any penis structural engineering? I think you might need to know some of that."

The girls were getting very frisky, and we'd only just finished breakfast.

"I think men have a long spongy thing that sometimes inflates, and then a sort of sac with balls in it," offered Gail. "I've looked all over, and I don't have anything like that. I think you stuff the spongy thing and the ball sac in the meshy part, and the elastic goes around your waist. Or maybe you do it the other way around."

"OK, look," continued Wendy, picking up where Gail left off. "You go below and figure it out, and then if it's not right we'll help you adjust it when you come topside."

"I'll figure it out," I said. It seemed that the girls and I were going to get to be really good friends indeed.

In my cabin, I stripped and put on the sheath, which was pretty easy to figure out after all. My flaccid penis easily fit into the narrow part, with lots of material left hanging loose. The sac part had a tight elastic band which tucked behind my nuts. I looked in the mirror, and the whole thing didn't look much more revealing than a Speedo, except for the back, which was absent entirely. Well, same for the girls there, so we were even.

I returned to the trampoline to the delightful sight of bare-breasted Christy, Wendy, and Gail, stretched out along the edge of the trampoline, as though waiting for a show to start. I stood in front of them.

"Turn around," commanded Wendy. I did so. "Nice buns," she said.

"Yeah, nice" and "Totally hot," from Gail and Christy.

"Let's see the front, something's wrong," said Gail, examining with her radiologist's eyes, as though X-raying me. "It's just hanging loose. Maybe we bought the wrong size?"

"No, he can change size," said Christy. "He can get bigger."

"You don't say!" said Wendy. "Well, he needs to, because it doesn't look like it fits. How do we make him bigger?"

I started to laugh, and then the girls did, too. "I won't get bigger," I said, playing the game, "because I'm not aroused. Naked breasts don't do anything for me, sorry."

Christy scooted forward on the trampoline and put her hands on my thighs. "I'm sure you're wrong." She started stroking them, and then spread her hands and placed them on my pelvis, circling my cock with her forefingers and thumbs. She began massaging my pelvis, and, guess what, I started to get bigger. And bigger. And bigger, until I was as hard as I'd ever been, all eight inches. The sheath inflated like a balloon.

All this time Wendy and Gail were watching intently. They had scooted forward, too, so all three faces were just inches from my hard-on.

I adjusted the sheath a bit, pulled the sac back to make sure it was doing its job, and stepped back, thrusting my pelvis forward. "A better fit?" I asked.

"Much," said Christy, admiring her handiwork.

"So now you can hang with us in comfort," said Gail. "And I do mean hang."

"Amazing," said Wendy. "One size really does fit all, as they say."

So, that was our boatwear. The girls in those microscopic bottoms, and me in my generous but very form-fitting sheath. I'd totally forgot about Dominique, but, when she saw me, she smiled and nodded. No problems with rules of the boat, I guess.

Of course, I didn't stay hard all the time, even with all that sexy female flesh on view. Every once in awhile one of the girls would notice, come over, start stroking my chest, legs, or pelvis, and then I'd get hard again. That's as far as it went, except for one time when Gail got me hard by stroking the inside of my thighs, and then finished off her skillful work by giving my shaft a firm squeeze. Just once. No harm, no foul.

I liked the sheath. I felt sexy, yet somehow properly dressed. Maybe that's how a woman feels in a revealing dress at a formal event? Who knows. I have enough trouble just figuring how what a man is supposed to feel.

We only motored for a couple of hours out of Grand Case, to a little island with a few picnic tables and a refreshment stand. The girls put on their tops, I put on my swim trunks and we swam ashore from where the catamaran was docked.

We rented snorkeling equipment and had a great time among the rocks on the other side of the island, opposite the deeper water where the boats anchored. The girls kept coming up behind and above me and sliding their hands into my shorts to grab my ass. I thought seriously about doing the same to them but held off. The way things had gone with the sheath this morning, I thought we might be on some sort of trajectory that was going to lead somewhere really good, and I didn't want to derail the train.

Back on the boat for the usual cocktails, red this time, not sure what it was called, we spent the evening pretty well covered up. The girls had on shorts and shirts, and I had the same. We were exhausted from our swimming and all went to bed around eleven.

* * *

The next morning we had another meeting, or so it seemed like, on the trampoline over coffee. I had on shorts over my sheath. The girls wore both halves of their bikinis.

"Taylor, we've been talking," started Christy. "We've had lots of fun with you, especially yesterday. You're great! In fact, we're going to fight over who gets to take you home. Ever think of settling down?"

I didn't like where this was going. Fortunately, it wasn't going where I thought it was.

"But that's not what we were talking about, not really," Christy continued. "We were talking about how you sort of changed our vacation. Not in a bad way, don't feel bad Taylor. We love you!"

"Well, then, in what way?" I asked.

"You know, we already told you. We were going to go nude this week. Remember?"

I did remember. "But you only went topless."

"Right!" said Wendy. "It's Wednesday. I think. Is it Wednesday?" she turned to Gail, who nodded. "Well, it's Wednesday, and, don't be shocked, we're going to get nude."

"And you want me to do what?" I asked.

"What you're doing, Taylor," said Gail. It was amazing how they were always together. It almost didn't matter who was actually speaking. "You wear your sheath, and we wear nothing. With three naked girls, you probably can stay hard without us doing anything. Other than showing you our pussies, that is." She smiled.

"So, it's OK?" asked Gail. Again, such a silly question.

"Let me think it over. Three knockout 30-something girls are asking if it's OK if they go naked?" I paused and scratched my head. "OK, I thought it over. You have my consent."

At that point, we all laughed at this ridiculous conversation. The girls kissed me on the lips, one by one, and we went off to breakfast.

After breakfast, we grabbed towels, sunscreen, and books. Back on the trampoline, the girls stripped naked, and I dropped my shorts, my sheath already on.

I didn't know where to rest my eyes. I really couldn't take them off of the girls, but they were my friends now, and I didn't want to spook them, either. Or make them uncomfortable in any way.

Gail noticed my fidgeting. "Hey, Taylor, come over here." I crawled across the trampoline to where she was sitting. "Closer." I moved closer so that I was kneeling right in front of her. She leaned back and spread her legs wide. "Look at me," she commanded. "I want you to see me as naked as I can possibly be naked."

I just stared at her shaved crotch.

"Us too," said Christy, who had her legs spread. As did Wendy. They were both shaved, too.

"It's like with our boobs," said Gail. "If you look us over, you won't be so awkward with our nakedness. We really, really, want to be nude. Naked. Exposed. Seen. I don't know how else to explain it. It turns us on."

"So, can we now just be ourselves, and not have you wondering what you're supposed to do? Really, Taylor, you're a guy with a hard-on. There are three naked girls with you. You're supposed to enjoy us!"

I did have a hard-on. I was incredibly turned on by the way they kept talking about it.

"Enjoy? You mean with my eyes, right?" I asked.

"Taylor, sweet man, it's only Wednesday. We don't know you yet," laughed Christy. We all laughed. I went back to my book. They went back to theirs. From time to time I looked up at the splendid view across the trampoline. When one of them noticed, she smiled. Wendy even fingered herself once. Somehow that made me even harder.

* * *

On Thursday I was first up and was drinking my coffee on the trampoline when the girls arrived with theirs. They were already nude. We said our greetings and sat down.

"You're nicely dressed," said Christy.

I looked down at my sheath, hanging loose. "Ready for the day." I smiled. "You're all going to breakfast nude?"

"Yes, why not?" asked Gail, pretending to be upset. "You won't be offended, I trust. I don't know what nudist manners are actually. We're not really professional nudists." She giggled.

"No, it's OK," I said. I didn't know why I had even asked. As far as I was concerned, these girls could be as naked as they wanted, whenever and wherever they wanted.

"But you keep your sheath on," said Christy. I thought she might have winked at Wendy and Gail, but wasn't sure.

* * *

Back on the trampoline after breakfast, Wendy spoke first. "We have a request, Taylor." Again, that "we." So weird. Like one person, with six boobs and three pussies.

"Anything, ladies. I always aim to please naked ladies. Or would have always done so, had I ever been with naked ladies before this week."

"We want you to put on our sunscreen. Lots of it. Everywhere. We don't want to burn."

Christy and Gail smiled and nodded. "Front and back," said Gail.

"That will take a while," I said. "With three of you."

"Well, then, better get to work," said Christy. "The sun's still low in the sky. Can I be first?" She turned to the other girls, who shrugged their assent.

Christy spread her towel and turned onto her front, and I started in. Her shoulders and back were lovely, narrowing to a tiny waist and then firm but shapely buttocks. I worked my way down, and then did her long legs, slowly. I was surprised that Wendy and Gail were looking on, gently playing with themselves.

"Don't mind us, keep going," said Wendy.

"Time to turn," I whispered to Christy, who promptly turned onto her back and spread her legs. She flicked my cock with her finger.

"You're hard," she said.

"Fuck, yeah!" I said. "You've got your legs spread, and your pussy is sexy as hell."

"What about us?" asked Gail. "We have pussies, too." Christy nodded.

"You two will make me hard later. Right now, I'm sure it's Christy doing it. A man can only be so hard, you know."

Gail leaned over and grabbed my cock, this time holding on to it. "How hard is that?" she asked, looking directly into my eyes, with a big grin. "You do seem really hard, I've got to admit." She let go.

"Hey, don't interfere with a professional at work. I'm doing Christy, remember?"

"Right! He's doing me," said Christy, pulling me closer. "So do me, Taylor."

The girls sat back and I started on Christy's arms, shoulders, upper chest, and stomach. And all around her breasts. I looked into her eyes. She looked back. So, I spread some more sunscreen on my hands and placed my hands on her breasts, gently squeezing them. I gently pinched her nipples. She smiled and nodded.

"They burn easily," said Christy. So I applied some more sunscreen, and this time really worked it in.

Then I moved to her fantastic legs. Onto her inner thighs, then her pelvis, and all around her pussy.

"Everywhere," whispered Christy. And so I obeyed. I gently spread her labia so I could work the sunscreen in.

I paid special attention to her clitoris. "Most girls don't realize how easily this part burns," I said.

"I know," said Christy. "But it feels pretty good right now."

"Should I stop?" I asked.

"Yes!" interrupted Wendy. "There are three girls here, not just one. And I'm next." Gail started to speak, but then thought better of it and let Wendy go next.

Christy sat up, kissed me on the lips while she held my penis, and said, "Thanks, Taylor. That was terrific."

With all of that attention to Christy, I felt I had to do the same to Wendy. Her breasts were smaller, but perkier and, judging by her soft moans, more sensitive. Emboldened, I worked down and went right for her pussy, working on it even more intensely than I had Christy's. More moaning.

I kept it up until Gail poked my balls with her foot. "Hey, one more to go, Taylor."

Wendy thanked me as Christy had, but she squeezed my cock a lot tighter. "I hope I get you later," she whispered in my ear after her kiss. I wasn't sure what she meant exactly.

So I started on naked girl number three. Her sleek body was, if anything, sexier than Christy's or Wendy's. With the other girls already satisfied, there was no need to rush, so I took my time, especially at the end. Gail's pussy was exquisite. I think all pussies are great, but, well, Gail's was greater.

Gail sat up, held my penis with one hand and cupped my balls with the other while she delivered her kiss.

All of this had taken well over an hour, and I was tired. Also, the sun was now high in the sky.

"Do your back?" asked Christy, now recovered.

"Sure," I said, and rolled face down onto my towel. I wanted her to do my front, too. In fact, I wanted her to yank my sheath off and give me a blow job, while the other two girls watched.

But she just did my back. I did my own front while the girls returned to their books. Oh well. I'd still had the time of my life massaging sunscreen into three sets of naked boobs and three pussies. Not to mention those delicate shoulders and long legs.

* * *

The boat motored into Marigot harbor and docked about three in the afternoon. We had all scrambled below as soon as we saw other boats, and when we got back on deck, properly dressed, the boat was already tied up. We explored the town a bit and ended up at the inevitable bar.

"Taylor, did we thank you enough for putting sunscreen on us this morning?" asked Christy.

"It was my pleasure, girls," I said. Which it indeed was.

"But you worked so hard, and then all I did was your back. Was that fair?"

Before I could answer, Wendy jumped in: "No, it wasn't, Christy."

"It wasn't," echoed Gail. "You know, that sheath doesn't even block the sun, and he may have a burned cock."

Christy pretended to be defensive. "Well, how was I supposed to know? He's kept it covered up."

"Yeah, I'm shy," I said, with a smile. The girls giggled and sipped their drinks.

Suitably sloshed, we managed to find the boat. Dominique freed the line and we motored to well out in the harbor and anchored there. Dinner was somewhat quiet, just a few jokes and stories. Too much alcohol and sun, most likely. Everyone was in their cabins by nine.

* * *

I awoke the next morning to what sounded like an argument, very unusual for the girls, who had seemed to be the best of friends. I caught only a few phrases: "... fair is fair...," "... we can't force it on him...," "... majority vote ...," and, finally, "... maybe he wants what we want?"

The argument stopped when I slid onto the bench for breakfast. The girls just looked at me in silence and smiled. Finally, one of the lawyers, Christy, spoke: "We're more-or-less agreed, right girls?" Wendy and Gail nodded. "OK, well, Taylor, here's the deal. We had fun with you yesterday, even maybe went too far with your cock, underneath that sheath. Sorry about that!" She was trying to be funny, but Wendy and Gail didn't laugh, and you could tell Christy was feeling awkward.

She went on: "Well, I guess I just have to say it, we weren't as happy with things as it looked like."

"No, we weren't," said Gail, rather sternly.

"Right," said Wendy. "Get to it, Christy."

"OK, yeah, well..." Christy cleared her throat. "We talked, maybe you heard a bit of it? It's not right. We're nude and you're not. The sheath is revealing, sexy as hell, and we liked playing with you. But you're still covered up."

"But we can't force you!" said Gail. "Christy, you agreed with that, right?" Now I was starting to understand the argument.

"We can't," said Christy. "You get what we're saying?"

Actually, I did. "Let me try. You all want me nude, but only if I want to be nude, not if everyone but me wants me to be nude."

The tension went away instantly. All three girls were now smiling, real smiles, not forced. "Exactly!" said Wendy. "So?"

"Well, it's fair, yeah, I can see that," I said. In fact, I was still thinking it through. I'd never been naked in front of three girls. No, four, forgot about Dominique. But, I'd been in that sheath. Same thing? Not the same thing? I realized I'd been silent for a full minute, and the girls were now staring at me. Dominique had put down the pancakes and sausage, and was staring, too.

Fuck it. "Alright, I'll say it this way. I want to be nude, too."

"Really?" said Gail, still fearing that I was being forced. "You're sure this is you talking, and not just trying to please us?"

I was starting to feel bad for Gail, so concerned about me. "Yes, it's me, and I'll prove it to you." I slid out from the bench, took off my shirt and dropped my swim trunks, revealing my sheath. Then I hooked my fingers in the elastic and pulled it down, freeing my cock and balls. I put my hands behind my head and thrust my pelvis forward. "So, is this nude enough?"

Even after all our sex play yesterday, the girls looked shocked. I thought that was funny. These were the friskiest girls I'd even met, and I'd managed to stun them.

"Oh, wow!" said Christy.

"He's done it, now he's done it," said Wendy.

"OK, well, I'm convinced," said Gail, now apparently no longer worried.

Finally, Dominique stopped staring and said, "Hey, breakfast is getting cold!"

* * *

After breakfast, we moved to the trampoline, and the girls stripped.

"Taylor, you're now one of us," said Wendy, with a laugh.

"Yeah, nice breasts," giggled Gail.

Christy took charge: "Sunscreen on backs, I'll pair up with Taylor, and we'll start face down." She grabbed her sunscreen. "Lie down, Taylor." Wendy started to do Gail.

"The sun's dangerous here," said Christy. "I need to get all of you." I wasn't sure what she meant since I was on my stomach. Soon, I found out, as she worked her hands into my crack, and then started massaging the sunscreen into my balls. "In case they get loose back there," she said.

"Now me," said Christy. She lay down and I got onto my knees, with my boner sticking way out. Christy couldn't see it, but Wendy and Gail could, and the sight of it made Gail stop putting the lotion on Wendy.

"Oh, that's magnificent," said Gail. "You're huge!" She'd forgotten all about her earlier efforts to respect my sensitivity.

"Yeah, that's what I've been told," I said, trying to be casual about my exposed hard-on in front of the women. I started to do Christy as though nothing special was going on.

With everyone's back (and my balls) well protected, we baked for a half hour or so. Then boss Christy's phone alarm went off. "Time to turn, girls and Taylor," she said.

"Who does who, and what do they do?" asked Wendy. "I want Taylor this time."