Catamaran Confusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, we share," said Gail.

"I can do you, Gail dear," said Christy.

"So you can, Christy, my love," said Gail. "But, Taylor is a man, let's not forget. Not like us, in spite of our new fairness policy."

These girls had been so upfront, so direct, so naked, I thought it might not be inappropriate for me to step up my game. "Look, can I say something?" I asked. "It might be a little bold. No, more like a lot bold. But my cock and balls are out for you all, you've been naked for a couple of days, so maybe we can cut to the chase?"

The girls just looked at me. Finally, Christy spoke: "Say whatever it is that's so bold."

I wasn't so sure I should say what I was going to say. "Maybe I shouldn't say it."

"No, go ahead and say it," said Wendy.

OK, here goes, I thought. "You each do your fronts. Then you all collectively do me."

"No, I don't like that at all," said Gail. "Since we're being so bold, I want a sexy sunscreening. Everywhere." She spread her legs and opened her labia with her fingers. "Here, too, like before."

"I totally understand," I said. This conversation had gone from risque to surreal. "But it will take all morning for me to satisfy all of you. I was just trying speed things up. Maybe I'm being selfish. I'll do my own front."

"No way!" said Christy. "I want your cock in my hands. Sorry, no other way to say it."

"Me, too," said Wendy and Gail, more-or-less in unison.

"An interesting negotiation," I said, "But we're getting burned while we talk, and, look, it's creating a problem." I pointed to my groin, where my cock had gone flaccid.

"Here's what we'll do," said Christy, once again taking charge. "If we all agree, especially Taylor. What he said, but with an added part, to replace our pussy massages."

"Forgot what he said," said Gail. "What exactly, Christy?"

"We do ourselves, we all do Taylor."

"Yeah, I remember," said Wendy. "What's the added part?"

"He fucks us. If you want to, Taylor, only then."

Now I was stunned. "You mean on the trampoline?"

Christy spoke: "No, we still have a day-and-a-half. You take us to your cabin one-by-one, and fuck us until we're limp."

"Once each?" I asked, not sure what else to say.

"Twice each," said Gail.

"Three times for me," said Wendy. "No, just kidding. Twice each."

"Agreed, Taylor?" asked Christy.

I couldn't believe how these girls wanted to argue about every fine point. Then again, maybe that was normal for lawyers and detail-oriented radiologists. Anyway, fucking these dream-girls two times each was OK by me. "Agreed," was all I needed to say. "Under the condition that the three of you bring me off right here right now, as soon as you're sunscreened." I needed relief now, not later.

I lay down on my back, still flaccid. But the sight of Christy, Wendy, and Gail applying sunscreen to their sexy bodies made me hard again.

When they finished, they started in on me. My face, arms, legs, feet, chest. Everywhere but my man parts, which now needed serious attention. Finally, Christy lubed up her hands with sunscreen and grabbed my balls. Almost at the same time, Gail squeezed my cock near the base, and Wendy started working its head.

Then Christy switched with Gail, and she and Wendy started stroking me, alternating their strokes. At some point, all their hands got to work, but I was no longer able to tell whose hands were doing what. Six sexy hands belonging to three naked girls.

I came so violently that I'm sure I rose up off the trampoline. I didn't know I had that much in me, but there was cum on my face and even in my hair. The girls stopped their motion but still held me tight.

"Wow, Taylor, you OK?" asked the ever-considerate Gail.

"Maybe we killed him. Hope not," said Wendy.

"Taylor?" asked Christy.

But I didn't hear her. I must have passed out because the next thing I knew the girls were cleaning me up with a washcloth wet with cold water. I opened my eyes to see three very concerned girls.

"Taylor, are you with us?" asked Christy.

"Yeah," was all I could say. "That was overwhelming, girls. Thanks!"

"He's alive!" shouted Wendy.

"Are you going to be OK?" asked Gail. "Because it's getting late, and you have things to do."

I drew a blank. "What things?" I asked.

"You have to fuck us," said Christy. "Alphabetical order, so me first."

"Reverse alphabetical," said Wendy.

"No, we draw for it," said Gail.

They were arguing again. Three naked girls arguing about who I get to fuck first. This was exactly the vacation I needed!