Catarina's Sitter Sessions Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
portersky
portersky
326 Followers

Andersen watched the girl arch and thrust her trim belly and bottom, hands obediently behind her head. Her breasts shifted fluidly back and forth with her motions, and he noted how she concentrated and her teeth bit her plush lower lip as she fought the delicious yet humiliating sensation of being made to push the split of her pussy lips against his fingers. Panting breaths were accompanied by almost silent whimpers as her clitoris was rubbed insistently.

The man shifted his fingers to bring one to the juncture of the "V" harboring her sensitive sexual organ, and another fingertip pressed on the outside lip, forming a trident firmly grasping her pussy. He moved these side to side while the girl herself provided the back and forth motion, increasing the stimulation.

"Keep moving your hips, girl!" he admonished, giving her bottom another crisp spank, then bringing his hand up to her front, caressing a full breast through the black lace brassiere before firmly grasping the lace-covered yet clearly outlined nub of one nipple and tugging outward on it hard, stretching and lifting her breast so it wobbled as he shook it back and forth.

Catarina whimpered, closing her eyes in shame and distress. Her arms felt heavy beside her head, and she teetered on her high, red, stilettoes as her hips were pushed backwards by the pressure on her lips and clit, then encouraged forward by the lecher's insistent tug at her sensitive nipple. In spite of her ordeal, a warm liquid sweetness seemed to settle in her lower belly as the hand expertly worked her genitals.

"It would seem, young lady, that one requires more than two hands to properly attend to your ripe body! Perhaps we can satisfy this greedy nipple with a good sucking..." She felt the hand on her breast pull the bra strap on one side down off her shoulder to the middle of her upper arm, then fold the cup down halfway so the upper edge raised her breast up and indented the plump globe, presenting the tight, bared, upward-pointed nipple. Her eyes snapped open. The man stared sternly into her widened, blue-eyed gaze, and brought his face slowly down to the craning tit tip. His free hand grasped one of her bottom cheeks hard, squeezing it and pulling her hard into his other hand, still rubbing her pudendum. His tongue broadened and licked her breast, laving the area around her areola and nipple, sending sparks into her groin. His mouth came down again engulfing her nipple and as much breast mound as he could suck into it. Her nipple was deep in his mouth, his tongue flicking it repeatedly, incessantly, make currents of stimulation radiate down to her groin. Involuntarily, she arched her back, pushing the soft plush pillow against her ravisher's face. The pinching fingers on her bottom cheek forced her hips forwards, where Andersen's hand grabbed at her lace-covered clit pinching it aggressively between his fingers.

Andersen applied pressure, his fingers massaging the girl's pudendum and his cheeks hollowed as he sucked hard at the tender globe in his mouth. The girl whimpered and struggled weakly, her body ineffectually trying to shift away from him. The ripe breast filled his mouth with a sweet, creamy, fullness, the hard, poky nipple sparring with his tongue. The girl's cries provided a delightful auditory accompaniment, erupting uncontrollably from her gaping, full lips each time the edge of his teeth bit the springy bud in his mouth or his fingers pushed the damp lace of her panties deep into the split of her pussy. His hand shifted to her other bottom cheek, roughly pushing under the panties to palm a bare, trembling cheek. His hand marauded across the width of her bottom, roughly grabbing one soft cheek then the other. His other hand rubbed hard and quick, back and forth over Catarina's pussy, and her movements and exclamations became ever more frantic, the humiliation at the effect of the strong stimulation making her sob and cry out.

Andersen reluctantly let her boob slip from his mouth, wet and mottled from the violent suckling, and withdrew his hands from her pussy and bottom. There was much more fun to be had with his charge, and he didn't want her hysterical!

"Tuck your tits back into their clothes and arrange those panties, girl! They're practically off of you altogether, your quim and bottom shamefully on show."

Hiccupping with suppressed sobs, Catarina carefully unfolded the bra cup, covering her breast and her aching, abused nipple. She had to push her hand inside her panties to push them out of the crevices of her pussy and bottom where they'd been jammed in.

"Now pet, bring the chair from your desk and place it in the middle of the room."

Catarina struggled to move the heavy, blue, painted wooden chair where she usually did her homework, and drag it to the center of the room. Andersen walked over to it and sat down, reaching out and grasping the underwear-clad girl's wrist in one hand.

"I think the remainder of today's babysitting time will be well employed by introducing you to the first of your regular spanking sessions, Kitty." Catarina exclaimed, "No! No! You can't! " She tried to pull her arm away, but the much stronger man pulled her slowly closer towards his legs.

"Oh, yes, most certainly, kitten. You will be spending a good bit of time from now on with your bottom up in the air for me, wiggling as you get your tushy smacked good and red! Your backside will come to be on very friendly terms with my palm, not to mention a variety of additional instruments of chastisement which it will be dancing under. I find nothing provides quite the educational impetus for a your lady than a churning, deeply reddened bottom, being made to bounce around across a man's lap!"

The girl's body curved in on itself, her arm extended as she tried to pull away from the man, and she was on the verge of tears, shaking her head rapidly. He drew her slowly towards himself, saying, "Have your boyfriends not taken you over their lap yet, Kitten? Ah, yes, young men may be hesitant these days, afraid that if they overstep, you won't let them paw your pretty body? What they don't understand, as I do, is that a girl of your stage of sexual development needs to be provided strong direction. Well, perhaps after we establish a good educational basis for your punishments, we can invite some of your boyfriends over to learn first-hand? I'm sure you'll be happy to do your part in helping these willing young men, Cat! What are your boyfriend's names?" The girl shook her head mutely, and Andersen continued, "well, for now, I can manage on my own quite well enough. Now, get down over my lap. Immediately!"

Catarina was pulled firmly closer to the seated man, a firm yank made her tumble over and onto his lap, hair flying forward, her belly and upper thighs coming to rest across his crotch, where she couldn't help but feel a firmness push against her lower belly. Boys at dances had always tried to push their erections against her, but here she had no way of leaning back or avoiding the embarrassing contact.

Andersen contemplated the marvelous backside perfectly displayed for his delectation. The black lace panties were in some disarray due to the groping to which he'd subjected the girl. He slowly and deliberately tidied them, covering her bottom symmetrically, arranging the girl's underwear possessively. He liked things tidy, the better to emphasize his disordering it once he took charge. The loose lace pattern on the panties provided an unobstructed yet tantalizing view of the full cheeks and the deep cleft between them. Catarina kept her legs tightly closed, presenting her twinned thighs charmingly but thwarting his view of the girlish parts between her legs. "No matter," he mused to himself, "once she was well-smacked and her thighs were red from the attention he'd relish on them, he'd make her separate her legs to examine and fondle her pussy with complete freedom."

Catarina felt his hand gather and grasp a thick sheaf of her blonde hair, pulling it back firmly and making her to raise her head so the sitter could see her face. His other hand rested on her bottom cheek. She felt its weight fully on her defenseless rear, resting on her skin, its palm cradling her anxious fullness. He stroked her upturned bottom using just the tips of his fingers, lightly tracing the curve of the cheek, the lace pattern providing a pleasingly textured and ridged sensation to his fingertips, contrasting with the buttery smoothness of the lower, exposed crescents of Catarina's bare mounds as his fingers continued their exploratory path down the full globes and onto the rear of her thighs.

Petting her backside repeatedly, he explained, "The first spanks will smart, Catarina, you'll see. After 10 or so, you'll feel you can't take any more, but we will just be getting started! A girl's bottom is made to accept long, hard, spankings, and you'll find the initial sting will broaden into an all-over warmth, and your bottom will find a rhythm of dancing under the palm, or the strap or the belt, as the case may be. Now, shall we begin tonight's punishment session? Relax your cheeks, I want them nice and rounded out. Release the tension or I shall spank it out of you!"

A loud crack rang out as the man brought his hand down on one panty-covered bottom cheek. The tender flesh rippled with the impact and the sound was closely followed by Catarina's cry of surprise and pain. Her high-pitched whimper was itself punctuated in turn by the sharp report of Andersen's hand smacking her other cheek. He cupped his hand as it struck her, causing a sonorous clap to ring out, the tone clearly conveying how his hand caught the full lower curve of a rounded cheek and made it bounce upward energetically, a wave of motion coursing through her flesh. He let the rippling mound settle then brought a stiff palm down on the first side. The sound of that spank was higher and crisper, more concentrated on the crest of the curve he caught, driving a deep sting into the skin where it struck. Andersen enjoyed varying the type and tempo of spanks, experimenting with increasing the redness of a bottom or maximizing the bounce. This time he decided, he would use his curved palms to make the captive bottom jiggle and jump. Then, later, when he finally pulled her panties down, he would use a hardened palm to redden the creamy, pale pillows.

Catarina's head tugged against the grip in her hair as she whimpered and struggled. Her soft, full breasts pushed against Andersen's thighs, and he released her hair shifting his hand under the girl's chest and into her bra to grasp and cup a large, warm, welcoming, naked breast. Simultaneously, as his hand squeezed the plush tit, his fingers indenting it, his other hand smacked her nether cheek crisply. He pushed back on her breast so her bottom craned higher, tempting his hand which smacked hard down on alternate cheeks quick and hard. Relaxing the grip on the dangling breast, he moved his fingers down towards its firm crowning nipple, grabbing it with thumb and forefinger and squeezing and pulling the elastic, stretchy nub. Another crisp volley of smacks caused Catarina's delightful twin rear globes to bounce lasciviously, the up and down jiggling caused by the spanks enhanced by a side-to-side shimmy Catarina could not help but impart to her hips as her sensitive nipple was tormented.

Catarina's nipple was driving her crazy! It stung where the man's fingers held it captive and pinched and pulled it, then a fingertip scratching the very tip back and forth. The sensation was a live hot thread she could feel surge down through her belly into her crotch, widening there to mingle with the broad heat radiating down from her bottom. Her bottom felt immense and round, bouncing in slow motion, pulling at her crotch. The hard spanks each sent a wave of sensation down between her legs, making her lips rub against each other. She felt them move slickly and couldn't help swing her hips side to side and push her bottom back towards the stinging and the hand that continued bouncing and smacking it.

Her bottom seemed to belong to the punishing hand as did her moist crotch. The man evidently understood this, as his hand moved to her other nipple to treat that one to the same pinching and pulling, intensifying her whimpers. In a soft amused voice, he told her what he was going to do to her.

"It is evident that this lovely, womanly bottom of yours knows what it's intended for, Catarina, doesn't it? It's made to bounce around on a man's lap receiving it's just punishments. It would seem that you want to wiggle out of your panties, girl. You want me to pull them down don't you, to remove every obstacle between my hand and your bottom? You want to be totally naked, those big round cheeks stripped of all their cover and your wet panties pulled down, so you can show me how that little pussy of yours dances between the globes of your bouncy, big, ass? Answer me, young lady! Is that what you want?"

She whimpers, but a strong nipple pull accompanied by a pair of blistering smacks to her left cheek makes her respond. "No, please, no. Don't!" It is crazy, she thinks. She is humiliated at the realization that he is right! Her bottom cranes upward and she aches with the needs to shed even the insubstantial covering it wears. She needs the heat of her backside to be fanned by the air, to feel it round and bare. Her pussy wants to be exposed, helplessly open to be gazed at and examined. She won't be able to avoid having her sex touched; the thought of the fingers reaching between her pink, spanked bottom to touch her quim makes her thighs tremble. She pushes her firm mound down into the man's lap--she can't help herself--her bottom muscles tense and bunch, then bounce as his rough, quick palm smacks down again.

"Push your hips up, Catarina, while I slide your panties down." Andersen smiles, knowing that hearing his commands and his impressions of her plight redouble the girls' humiliation and the deep servility it inspires.

She obeys and is rewarded by his calling her a "Good girl!" She pushes her bottom upwards, rounding it out, feeling her panties being slowly pulled down, her backside being bared, then further, the lacy slip of cloth covering her being worked down both legs, then slipped off one leg then the other.

Her bottom is bare. She is still, paralyzed and immobile, as is the man, and she pictures him smiling as he looks down on her totally naked backside and her bare thighs and legs.

"That's better now, isn't it, kitten? Just your nice, bare, naked bottom over my lap? No pesky skirt or pants, those wet panties pulled off you. Open your legs a bit, yes, let's give you slit some air and let it dry out. It's gotten quite damp from our little session hasn't it?"

His hand slips between her thighs and pushes one of her legs out a few inches, then encourages it to open even further. She feels the stickiness of her lips separating as her legs open. His hand is on one ass cheek, kneading it rhythmically, grasping her bottom flesh and squeezing and releasing. He does the same to her other cheek, lower down on the curve of her ass, near her thigh, his fingers so close to her pussy. Her thighs tremble. He caresses her naked bottom, up and down, squeezing, releasing, pinching, playing with her full globes freely.

"Such a nice, full, womanly backside, young Catarina! Just made to be opened up, naked, and defenseless over my lap! The crests of your nates already pink and warm from their initial smacking. Now that we have you naked, we'll add color to that bottom shan't we? Oh, yes, it will be nice and red and well exercised bouncing for me. And your charming little pussy, so nicely shaven peeking out politely."

She squeals helplessly as fingers slide between her bare cheeks and grasp one side of her labia softly, tugging back and forth. She feels the fingers slide in the slickness covering them and do the same to the other lip. The sensation is heightened when her nipple is again grasped and tugged. She squirms. The hand releases her nipple and moves to her hip. He orders her to raise her hips. His hand slides under her hips and his palm cups her bare pussy mound in front. The fingers sink into her little slit, one finger along her clit and the others holding a lip between them.

"And now, Cat, shall we continue your punishment? Your pussy will rest in my hand where I can gauge the effect and can feel you slide around. Round out that bottom! Stick it out."

She arches her back, her bottom high, her cheeks separating and broadening. He watches the shivering in her thighs and brings his hand down on her bottom. The first bare spank is measured, not too hard, and smacks across her left cheek, making it flatten and bounce. The other cheek suffers the same fate, bouncing in response to the impact from the slightly cupped palm. She whimpers in shame, and the man smiles at the tremor passing through her soft, pale globes. His hand sinks deeper between the lips of her sex and hold her steady as his hand rises and falls slowly and rhythmically, smacking down onto jouncing flesh, harder now, alternating cheeks, concentrating on the very crown of the upper curve of the girl's distressed, naked backside. The moans which she is unable to suppress help him time the spanks regularly, drawing unwilling exclamations from the punished girl with every impact she suffers.

"You are a responsive and bouncy kitten!" he taunts. "Push your pussy down on my hand like a good little spanked plaything. That's right just let those wet lips fold around my fingers. How's this, when I move them across your clit, Cat? Round that bottom out and let's get some nice color on your bottom!"

She feels his fingers dig into her plump pussy, sliding easily in the moistness which betrays her bodies response to being tormented, moving across the sensitive nub at the crest of her lips. Each of her cheeks gets squeezed exploratorily, then a stinging smack burns across one cheek, harder than any to now. She cries out, her yelp mingling with the sharp sound of another hard spank to the other, twin globe. The spanks rain down faster now, almost continuously. The heat and sting has no time to dissipate before another spank intensifies the growing heat. She feels her bottom quiver and bounce, the fingers in her pussy impaling her sex, keeping her motile mounds from shifting under their harsh punishment.

A steady rain of crisp spanks has Catarina's rounded cheeks bouncing and writhing as she moans and cries. Andersen gazes down at the wiggling, responsive, creamy mounds gaining rosy pink blotches in the shapes of his palm and fingers. He pauses only briefly to cup and squeeze each trembling, hot cheek, his other hand pushing up into the girl's wiggling, moist slit.

He resumes spanking her, his hand now swinging back slowly, easing the tempo but adding a brisk follow through to the smacks, forcing the globes up on each blow, causing the girl's vagina to wink open on one side then the other each time her bottom is pushed up. He enjoys the way her lips slide against one another slickly, and pushes his lower hand further up so his fingertips penetrate her moist tunnel, until the rear of her vaginal pout cradles his digits, her gasps as he enters her betraying her humiliation and distress.

He taunts her between smacks. "This is exactly the kind of situation that self- indulgent, vain, young girls like you deserve, Catarina! That womanly bottom of yours getting good and tanned, while a man's fingers push in and out of your slippery hole!" He pushes hard into her, and delivers two hard slaps to the near cheek. Catarina howls, the sting in her bottom making her writhe, but the insistent intrusion into her virgin cunt making her clit throb with an offsetting sweetness she can't deny.

"My, my, you do have a drippy cunt, young slut!" the man tells her, his fingers turning inside her, sampling her velvety, slick snugness. "You're enjoying your punishment girl! Well, so long as you're providing this slippery girl-juice, let's put it to good use during your spanking!"

portersky
portersky
326 Followers