Catarina's Sitter Sessions Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hand smacking her rump stops and the man's fingers delve between the girl's slippery, smooth, springy lips, collecting the clear fluids coating her pudendum. He grabs a reddened bottom cheek, and smears the gleaming secretions over the hot skin. After a several additional incursions into the girl's sex and copious anointings and handling, her bottom gleams moist and sticky.

"Nothing like a girl's own juices coating her bottom to add to the sting and bright redness of a good, long, bottom smacking, eh, Catarina? Thank you for providing the material. Now, let's get that tushy bouncing nicely, shall we?"

Pushing up with his lower hand, Andersen forces Catarina's hips up again, rounding out and spreading her bottom. As his hand resumes meteing our crisp blows to her already pink flesh, the echoes sound out crisp and sharp as hard palm meets quivering, moistened female bottom mounds. She is keening and mewling constantly by now, her nether curves trembling and shivering with the intensified sting, her pussy driving ever harder into the hand impaling it. A hot, all-over redness suffuses her ass, spilling over onto the rear of her smooth thighs, to which Andersen also directs some of the hard smacks.

He considers escalating the spanking, imagines ordering the crying girl to remove his belt, picturing her naked and submissive, on her knees before him, clumsily undoing the belt to be used on her own aching backside, and the thrashing that will follow, the sound of leather on moist bottom ringing out slowly and incessantly. In his mind, the girl is forced to suck obediently on his hardened erection while her bottom jumps under the tail of his belt swinging in a long arc to impact her helpless, naked mounds. His free hand would grab a tit roughly and use that hold to pull her body close burying his cock deeply, thrilling to the pulsing sensation of her gagging at the unaccustomed bulk in her throat!

Reluctantly, though, he understands her state of arousal and knows that pleasure must be postponed. There will be plenty of occasions to vary the teen's punishment in future sitting sessions!

Andersen notices the girl's state and removes his wet hand from her cunt. "I'm going to now grasp both your nipples in my hand. Let me dry them off first on your hair." He runs his hand through the back of her head, staining the blonde mane with wetness. "Can't get a good grip if my fingers are all wet! Now we'll push both those breasts together so I can get a good hold of those swollen nips to give them a really good tugging. Yes, these big things come together nicely, don't they? I can imagine they would serve admirably to pleasurably cushion anything put between them, eh? Have your boyfriends had their penises massaged between your boobies yet, Kat? Well, there will be time. Now, you, young lady, are going to orgasm for me from being spanked hard and fast while your titties are milked, do you understand?"

His grasp on both nipples is firm, and he pulls downwards hard, stretching them and making Catarina's breasts shoot hot, electric, jolts down to her writhing pussy. He resumes spanking her bouncing ass, speeding up his tempo as he notices her hips pushing down against his lap, the girl grinding against him involuntarily, in time with his smacks, all while uttering, "No... no... no."

"Oh yes, Cat, you will come or I can continue spanking you hard and fast all afternoon, until this bottom is so raw you will be unable to wear anything for the rest of the week!"

She realizes she must obey. She needs to stop the incessant spanking. She needs to let herself come. She has but to let herself go, to let her hips grind on the man's lap. Her mind pictures the firm male palm making her nates dance, her heavy breasts cradled in his hand as he pulls and stretches her swollen, tender nipples. The image the man has planted, a hard penis being caressed by her boobs comes to her mind unavoidably. She knows the inevitable conclusion when boys get excited making out with her. She imagines her tits softly sliding over a hard, delighted firmness and the spattering her breasts would be rewarded with and the shame of the cooling stickiness sullying her gentle, pristine breasts.

Andersen spanks the girl's bucking bottom-cheeks hard and fast. Her whimpers rise in pitch and quicken, building to a keening continuous high squeal, punctuated by sharp gasps. Her hips churn hard, back and forth, her pussy pushing into his lap in a quick tempo. His fingers scrape across the trapped nipples repeatedly as a series of quick sharp smacks cause the girl to cry out and she starts to orgasm. Her hips thrust a several more times, then freeze, the deep red bottom cheeks shivering quickly. Andersen watches the girl's pussy spasm repeatedly continuing to do so as he strokes the now quiescent, tensed, bottom cheeks. The girl's orgasm is long, sustaining itself well past when he ceases spanking her, her whines turning into gasps, then quiet sobs of humiliation.

He releases her captive breasts and moves his grip to her hip, pulling her hard against himself.

"I would say you've been enjoying your punishment, Catarina! Being spanked naked over a man's lap is clearly something you are in dire need of and I shall be happy to oblige you frequently. Now, you may have "finished," coming shamefully as you have, but that doesn't mean your spanking has. I think you'll find this portion a less pleasurable now you've orgasmed."

A fresh series of spanks fall on the girl's now still bottom, the hand at her hips preventing her from squirming, even had she had the energy to try to avoid the smacks. She feels the sting from these impacts much more forcefully, now she was no longer distracted by the pleasure of having her nipples played with and a building orgasm. The sting in her bottom penetrates deeply and is only for her punisher's pleasure.

Quiet tears leak from her pressed-closed eyelids as her bottom is spanked repeatedly, the man's cadence steady, unchanging, relentless. She feels his erection under her midriff and his enjoyment of the spectacle of her globes compressing and shifting under his palm; submitting to his manipulations. The crowns of her cheeks glow with heat and the stinging as the hard hand make them bounce fluidly. Andersen observes her back shuddering, the movement caused not by the spanking but by whimpers and cries as Catarina's post-orgasmic punishment is completed. After climax, a girl will, he knows, feel the shame and guilt of having taken pleasure in being debased and spanked and so deeply feel the validity of being punished.

After a few minutes further reddening the trembling, full bottom cheeks Andersen stopped. He instructed her, "Stand up. I see, your little quim is slick and shiny from your punishment. Come closer!" A finger traced the indentation between her labia, sliding over the slippery skin. "You have made a slippery mess of yourself! Now turn around and let me examine the impression we've made on your bottom!"

Catarina turns. "Push your bottom out!" He orders and she obeys, thrusting her stinging, hot cheeks backwards. His hand remains on her slit, indolently fingering the moist divide. His fingers find no resistance as they sink between her slippery, well-handled lips, the tips of his fingers sliding easily in and out of the snug vaginal entrance. His other hand comes up to her bottom, the back of his hand testing the heat radiating from the soft globes. He caresses the full, warm cheeks with his palm, up and down the curve of each resilient, plump globe.

"You see now how much you need a babysitter, Kitty? Someone to spank the willfulness out of you and teach you discipline. To make sure that greedy pussy of yours gets exercised and put to work. I want to hear you properly thank me. Hands on your head!"

She obeys, silently, confused as to what is expected of her. He swats her still smarting backside and chides her, "Say thank you for your spanking!"

"Thank you, Sir," she mumbles, "for spanking me."

"My bottom!" he corrects. "Thank you, sir, for spanking my bottom," she mumbles.

"Oh, you're most welcome, young lady," the man replies ironically, "As your sitter, it is my duty, after all, and you will find I will not neglect it. I can assure you, by the time we have had few more sessions, you will have learned not only to be properly docile and obedient, but you will also acquire the skills to ensure your elders and betters are satisfied with you."

"Such skills, you will find, will be called upon not only to deal with myself, but perhaps some friends of mine who also have an interest in the proper education of young people."

Catarina blanched at the realization of what the tutor was saying. He might subject her to the kind of "educational experience" she had just undergone, being manhandled, punished and sexually humiliated, in front of his "friends!" Already thrumming with nervousness, she trembled visibly. The man continued, "You will also find that when you deal with young men of your own age, your boyfriends and dates, the attitudes and practices you will learn with me will help you to ensure they are satisfied. Even a boy your age can appreciate what a well-trained and obedient beauty can offer him. I dare say, you will be ever so popular!"

Throughout his speech, the man has been petting her backside and fondling her sensitive cleft. As he speaks, he inclines his head towards her chest, continuing, "Whether these boys will be taking their pleasure sucking on those big breasts you are pushing out towards me, mmm..." Andersen matches deed to word by engulfing a big stiff nipple with his mouth and sucking hard, causing it to ache as it distends and stretches. He nips at the bud, releases it, licks it, and sucks again. Switching to her other breast he repeats the process as she cowers and closes her eyes.

"Or fondling your juicy pussy and forcing their fingers inside you," which again the man enacts moving his fingers back and penetrating her abruptly. "Or making your bottom jump and jiggle as it gets properly smacked." A strong palm strike to her already thoroughly spanked bottom illustrates his point. "Or," and now the man moves his away from her backside and up to her face, then pushes his finger into Catarina's reluctantly accepting mouth running it suggestively in and out, over her lips and tongue, "Exercising the oral skills which we will be sure to spend time and effort to develop!"

Catarina, standing naked, her bottom stinging, her breasts coated with Andersen's saliva, her mouth being violated by one of his hands while the other still fondles her pussy brazenly, is close to collapsing at the man's words and his intentions for her. Tears are streaming from her face and her breasts shake as she whimpers.

Andersen has done enough, for now, he thinks, and releases her, turning away.

"Now go get cleaned up, Catarina, and put on some decent clothes. I think you've paraded around naked enough for the moment."

The girl's downcast, frightened gaze sweeps the room, deciding where to seek shelter, where to hide herself. Soft whimpers and hiccups accompany the residual tears on her face. Her hands move to attend to and hold her backside, soothing the sting there. She shuffles towards the bathroom.

"Pick up your panties and bra on your way, Catarina! I want you to wash them out and hang them to dry. We will surely have a chance to come back to these lovely undergarments. Once I have had you model some of the rest of your collection!"

She quickly picks up the discarded black lace wisps and rushes for the bathroom, Andersen gleefully observing her naked, reddened bottom jiggling as she flees.

He rises from his seat, contemplates the door through which the girl has just fled. He would like to follow her, to find some new humiliation to which to subject her, but he knows he must draw out her subjugation and not cause her to rebel violently. He heads out of her room and down the stairs to the living room, where he makes himself comfortable. She does not return, and he is mildly disappointed but tolerant. There will be time. He smiles as he recalls the events of the evening, the slow stripping and tormenting, punishing and abusing the poor girl. And the prize she has turned out to be, not only lovely, but submissive, obedient, and responsive.

He goes to the refrigerator and pours himself a glass of his hostess's Chardonnay. Cheap stuff, he observes. As he sits at the table and sips the wine, a delighted smile plays at his thin lips. The girl's care has great promise for an inventive and ruthless fellow. This will be a delight, even better than his days at the school, where there was always the possibility of discovery!

He hears muffled sounds coming from above, the girl arranging herself, coming to grips with what happened. He hears sobs.

Anderson plots, his imagination feeding him images of the girl, images he will make happen. Catarina's bulbous, round bottom upthrust over his lap, legs open wide as a cruel, thin leather strap explores the soft, springy skin of her thighs, the stinging strap's making incursions to her tender inner thighs, then snapping hard at the soft spots next to the gusset of her panty covered pussy, where her lip swells, contained under its lacy covering, and leads to the concavity at the very top of her inner thigh. The strap leaving a hot, pink, line next to her covered labium, her pussy jerking at the impact, pulled by the twin well-muscled globes.

He imagines the girl's naked bottom thrust skywards, presenting her defenseless vagina as he penetrates it with a large silicone penis, its huge head pushing her lips open. Forcing it in, in spite of cries and moans from the teary girl. Slowly burying it in her body, the sweet girl's voice crying out at each additional length forcing her open.

"Hold that for a moment, dear. Relax that little cunt," he tells her, "You need a few more stripes across your pussy to take that cock!" The exposed, puffy lips, stretched wide around the large phallus, vibrate as the leather strip strokes across one then the other springy side. Catarina's bottom will push up, inviting the dildo deeper into herself, seeking in vain to appease him and escape further punishment.

Anderson surprises himself, as in his mind another man's hand cups the girl's pudendum from below pushing her up, another hand cups and squeezing one of her pendulous big tits. "Yes" he thinks, "she will be made to perform for my friends as well."

In her room Catarina lay on her bed crying. After rushing from her sitter in tears, she had thrown her discarded bra and panties in a corner and pulled on a loose- fitting nightshirt cut to resemble a boyfriend's square flannel shirt. The pale salmon color of the squares and the generously cut bosom made it evident it was made for girls, appealing to a fantasy of wearing a boyfriend's shirt to sleep over, sleep which would presumably come after long-lasting, messy teenage sex. Catarina had imagined the scenario each time she had put it on. The shirt was short, barely covering her ass, and that only when she wasn't in motion when it would ride up and flash her fantasy boyfriend. In Catarina's private dreams, the nightshirt would invariably ride up while she slept next to a young man and she would awaken to his hands pulling her by the hips, moving her exposed backside against his hard, probing penis, separating the hemispheres to force his cock into her sleepy, tight vagina.

She shook her head to clear her mind of these thoughts, disgusted at herself. "I've just been forcibly stripped, manhandled, and punished by a creepy old man! What am I doing fantasizing!" she berated herself. She stood and went to the mirror, turned and pulled the nightshirt up baring her backside. Her full bottom was covered with red splotchy finger marks, a deeper hue over a pink blush circle spanning her globes and the inner part of her upper thighs, in stark contrast to the paleness of the side of her hips and her legs. Anyone seeing this could imagine the implacable spanking she had received, just as she was picturing her own bottom bouncing under a rising and falling hand.

She was interrupted by voices coming from below. Her aunt had returned and was talking with the "sitter." She caught the shrill, irritating sound of her aunt's hyena- like laugh, and her stomach clenched. She'd though to report what had happened indignantly to her aunt and maybe even have her inform the authorities. She understood immediately at the braying sound that her aunt was overjoyed to have her willfulness tamed. It was why she had brought Andersen to the house in the first place!

Catarina stood dejected, tears starting again and slumped down on her bed, her head buried in her pillow as soft sobs shuddered through her. After a moment she reached back and pulled the back of her shirt up, baring her backside to the cool air to sooth the hot, stinging skin. The thoroughly spanked twin hemispheres framed by the pastel squared cloth rucked above them, jiggled softly as the girl whimpered in a way that would have delighted Andersen had he been present to observe her trembling ass cheeks.

Catarina would have been even less delighted than she was at the moment had she been present at the conversation going on downstairs from her.

Helen's cackling had been the result of hearing from Andersen some of what had transpired while she was away. Her exclamation was followed by her asking "You mean, she was washing the dishes with her tits out? Bare? In front of you? Oh my god, that is fabulous! Just what she deserves. She never does the dishes when I tell her to!"

"Well, Helen," Andersen intoned, between sips of the white wine Helen had topped up his glass with, "I am quite experienced with providing a firm hand to young ladies, and that hand has been applied quite expertly to your niece's bottom. A disciplining male presence can be quite compelling."

Helen smiles broadly, not a pleasant sight, "You spanked her! I would have liked to see that! Did she struggle? Did you have to hold her down?"

"Catarina attempted to elude her punishment, but that wasn't very effective," Andersen explained, "Certain of her body parts provide a very natural purchase for holding her still, and once stripped and placed over my lap, and held in place by her bare nipples, she acquiesced compliantly to having her bare bottom tanned. In fact, I would say she found it unpleasant but was quite susceptible to the stimulating effects of having her bottom and intimate female parts bouncing around on my lap. Quite susceptible indeed. She climaxes quite loudly."

"She came while you were spanking her?" Helen was stunned.

"It happens frequently with such brazen young ladies," said Andersen, "but I assure you that the punishment that followed after her crisis was painful enough to ensure that she did not enjoy the occasion!

"And now, Helen, I must be going. I do recommend that we not allow much time for little Catarina to backslide in her attitudes. You should endeavor to remind her of what happened tonight and we should certainly maintain a regular cadence of training and educational sessions, to which I am willing to make myself available.

"Of course," Andersen scratched his chin thoughtfully, "I do have a rather demanding social calendar, and this might cut into it somewhat, but I'm sure that some of my friends who share my interest in the education of young people would not begrudge my being busy, particular, I would think, if they were on occasion invited to contribute their own expertise in the subject?"

Helen snickered with glee, and said, with audible sarcasm, "Yes, Mr. Andersen, if being educated by one sitter is good for Catarina, I see how it would be even more impactful to have more than one `expert' dealing with her! Of course, you have my total agreement."