Catarina's Sitter Sessions Pt. 02

Story Info
Entracte: school daze.
6.1k words
4.59
4k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 03/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
portersky
portersky
322 Followers

Chapter 3: School Daze

The school bell rang and Catarina's gaze drifted slowly back into focus. She rose from her desk slowly, in a trance, and wandered out the door into the hallway towards her next class. She'd been like this all day. Her head was full of cobwebs, she couldn't concentrate. What had happened to her with the sitter yesterday seemed like a perverse dream; she couldn't take it in in real life. She'd woken this morning still lying on top of the bedcovers with her panties pulled down! Groggily, she'd showered and cleaned herself off. She couldn't believe she hadn't done it the night before.

Getting dressed for school had been very strange. When she'd considered what to wear, she had kept recalling the man's words yesterday, accusing her of dressing to make the boys at school look at her. She shook her head, as if trying to convince herself of the unjustness of the accusation, but still her hand drifted in her drawer to a pair of white lace high-cut panties instead of the cotton ones she would normally have chosen. The pale pink bra she picked was decorative and low cut, scooping forward, it would lift her big breasts, as if presenting them to the world. She placed one arm through the shoulder straps then nestled the cups under her naked bosom and fitted her soft globes into them, following with the other arm through the loop and reached around expertly to connect the 3 hooks with the innermost eye fasteners.

She picked short, flouncy, pastel-yellow shorts and a gauzy white pearl-button top, with a hem that came to just above the top of the skirt. She pushed her arms into the brief blouse and fastened the 4 large pearly buttons down the front. She turned and the skin of her tummy flashed as the shirt's bottom edges rose and fell. Short pink socks and white, Adidas Stan Smith's with green tabs on the backs completed the outfit.

She looked at her own reflection and justified her choice of clothing, "Well I just want to feel good about myself after what happened yesterday! I'm just doing it for me."

She descended the stairs slowly, her backpack slung over her shoulder. As she'd hoped, her aunt was not yet up. She couldn't have borne hearing any comments from her about the sitter's visit. She knew from the laugher she'd overheard the night before that Anderson had told Helen everything that had happened. If it was possible to blanch and blush at the same time, Catarina did, embarrassed at her aunt's knowing the details of her torments at the hands of the dirty old man, and aghast at her memories of the ordeal. She was ashamed that she'd orgasmed while the man had spanked her naked bottom. She felt it now, the spicy hot sensation of her backside being smacked hard like an electric bolt to her genitals making her pussy throb.

She shook her head violently trying to clear it of these thoughts betraying her independence. Getting in her little car she headed for the school, holding her head up, determined to concentrate.

It hadn't worked. She'd drifted through her morning unaware of her surroundings. She was sleepy, groggy, yet also very aware of her body, especially when she caught any of the boys looking at her. She felt like a bunny being observed by wolves, and that they somehow could see what the Sitter had done to her. In class, she leaned over her notes, not really seeing them, yet aware in the corner of her eye of the blooming top of her shirt as it opened at the top exposing the full swellings of her tits. Her legs jiggled nervously, and she felt her shorts slide up them so her thighs were exposed almost up to her hip. What was wrong with her?

Catarina was not altogether wrong; her display was not lost on a number of the young men in the room. Accustomed as they were by being surrounded at school by erotically experimental, sexy teenaged girls enjoying making them squirm with desire, Catarina's languor and passivity coupled with her stunning beauty, was stronger, riveting their attention. Every boy who could do so without blatantly turning in his chair to stare at her was doing so, taking in the swelling breasts and the hint of lace holding them, the firm exposed thighs and the trimness of her shape under the short shorts. Eyes traced the curve of her bottom in the tight yellow shorts, traveling from her hip to the flat of the chair she sat on, undressing her, descending to the hem of the pants pulled high on her thigh, down her full pale thighs to her slim calves and little ankle socks, to her pretty, jiggling feet in their pristine white sneakers. The clean, white neatness the girl presented was itself a provocation to the boys to imagine sullying it, pulling her garments roughly aside and marking her skin with grabbing hands and pinching fingers.

As she'd stood in line for the counter at the cafeteria at lunchtime, she'd felt a boy hasten into line behind her. She hadn't looked but had felt his lanky, close presence and his clean, manly smell. The boy stood close to her and she froze. He moved closer, his front just grazing her, so lightly that had she moved she would have broken the contact and had she turned and accused him he could have easily dismissed the proximity as accidental, even her own fault. But she didn't move, in fact, with a bit of catch in her breath, she even leaned back ever-so-slightly, grazing her shorts-covered, round rear against him. Neither of them moved but she could sense his head over her shoulder and knew he was looking at her front, could see into her cleavage at the exposed tops of her breasts. Through her thin shorts she sensed him harden, a light pressure against her backside.

"I've seen you around, haven't I?" he said, affecting coolness. She looked back at him, not breaking the contact with his body, pretending not to notice it, though the gentle prodding against her lightly covered bottom filled her mind and made her backside feel like it was swelling and rounding. "Oh, hi," she murmured shyly, "I think so. I'm Catarina." He was tall and handsome, lithe more than hunky, with an open smile and deep brown eyes. Catarina looked into his face and smiled broadly. He couldn't help himself and his hand came up towards her, then he was unsure where to place it, so he touched her shoulder feeling the warmth of her skin though the thin white shirt. The contact felt electric to her and she inhaled sharply, and felt her breasts lift and stretch involuntarily. The boy couldn't help but glance down at the fascinating orbs thrusting in his direction.

Neither of them was aware of what they were saying; it made no difference as their young, hormone-racked bodies spoke to one another in the repressed sexual language of promised skin and tongues and stickiness. The line moved and they were forced to break their body-to-body contact, but they'd expertly completed the device-to-device negotiations that would allow them to text and arrange to meet. He'd awkwardly asked whether she would like to get together, and Catarina mind whirled and fantasized, "Oh, yes, please take me out and you can pull my pretty clothes off slowly and make out with me and run your hands all over me" but of course she hadn't voiced that, responding merely with, "Um, ok. Sure."

Catarina and the young man, Tony, had agreed to get a bite together that evening. As it was a school night, Cat asked him to pick her up around 7. She was dizzy with anticipation the rest of the afternoon, dreamily imagining going on a first date with the attractive boy, and now totally oblivious to the jealous stares of the other boys who had been too slow or circumspect to approach her first.

---------------

Upon her return home late in the afternoon, Catarina breezed through the house, eager to get ready for her date. She was oblivious to her aunt and ignored her haughtily, but Helen was not similarly unaware, observed her niece's state, and correctly assessed the situation. As Catarina banged the door of her room closed, Helen telephoned the Sitter. Something interesting was bound to come of this opportunity! Andersen was delighted to hear from her, even more so once he understood that the girl was excitedly readying herself for an encounter with a boy. He instructed Helen on how to deal with her niece for the evening, affecting a disinterested tone which concealed his excitement at the opportunity he intended to fully exploit.

Catarina, oblivious to their plotting, entered her room and went straight to her mirror. She did a little pose in front of it, turning one knee in towards the other demurely smiling, imagining what Tony had been seeing when they were talking. She was pleased with how she looked in the brief yellow shorts and white blouse. The outfit had really worked, snagging her a date with that dreamy Tony. Now she relished finding something to wear for their evening. She loved trying on different outfits and looking at herself, just imagining what the effect would be on any boy who saw her, what they could see, what they only thought they could see, and what they were left imagining. The effect she sought was to be sexy enough that he wouldn't be able to resist her, but not slutty as she didn't want to look cheap or easy. She wanted to embolden her date to claim her loveliness for himself, to sweep her up confidently.

It was a line she'd often navigated. She enjoyed it. She didn't ever admit it to herself, but she liked to wear clothes that were revealing when seen close up, but weren't too brazen from far away, just enough to pull the male gaze in from a distance. Crop tops exposing her flat, attractive belly were her favorites, the exposed skin of her tummy or back drawing men closer to her where they could appreciate the subtle sexiness of her outfit.

Catarina made sure her door was closed and locked. The recent violation of her privacy in her room by the Sitter had left her skittish about her activities there. Walking back to the bed she unbuttoned the sheer white blouse absent-mindedly, peeling back the soft wings of cloth and shrugging them off her shoulders and down her arms, throwing it on the bed casually. She unhooked the pale pink bra. The lace was soft and insubstantial, but because of the ampleness of her bosom all her bras were large, the size amplified by the slim arm straps and the trim loop around her slender back contrasting with the generously-sized cups needed to contain her proud breasts. Freed of their decorative encasement, the girl's ripe, pale mounds jutted, pert nipples standing at attention. She smiled at the topless babe in the mirror and imagined Tony goggling at the sight of her breasts swaying and bouncing fluidly. Turning away, she undid the snap on her shorts, pulled down the zipper and unceremoniously skinned them and her lacy panties down her legs together, collecting her little socks as she ran her fingers down her legs with the garments, then tossing the untidy bundle on the bed. The mirror captured for a moment the view of Catarina's naked back and her pale, perfect bottom retreating to the bathroom.

The girl's shower was long and thorough. Her ablutions were always meticulous, maintaining her appearance and what she liked to think of as her shiny girl glossiness carefully. But this day's thoroughness was heightened by Catarina's excited anticipation that everywhere she touched while shaving, lathering copiously with fragrant French-milled soap foam might be discovered and probed by Tony's insistent male hand later. His fingers, she imagined, would trace the curve of her pussy lips, over which she was ran a careful razor to remove any hint of stubble. They'd comb through the short tuft of blonde hair on her pubic triangle tugging it softly. She mimicked her fantasy, tugging on the little triangle of hair above her pussy, then, sliding lower, her own digits tested her throbbing clit for an instant, causing a shooting sweet sensation to course deep inside her vagina, which she in turn penetrated shallowly, holding it open to the stream of the showerhead for a delicious moment. She wasn't bold enough to name the act which might include the sensation she experienced as her own soapy finger entered her rear opening to clean herself thoroughly.

She let both hands slide up the front of her body, coming to rest cupping her big breasts, holding them up, testing their substantial weight. She squeezed them repeatedly, milking herself, and her nipples hardened under the spray of water she held to them. She grabbed each of the nubs and tugged, gasping at the lovely sharp sensation.

With a shudder she forced herself to concentrate and finish her shower. Of course this was just fantasizing! She was a virgin and Tony might get a few feels in, but she wasn't ready to do all the things she was dreaming of. She toweled herself off and rubbed body lotion into every part of herself she could reach, moisturizing and softening her glistening skin.

The naked girl makes her way to the bedroom and slides open the closet door. She considers the many, multi-colored garments. Her date is early in the evening and it will be warm out, so she won't have to wear anything that covers her significantly. She can choose her clothes for their decorative effect, and of course the effect on the boy's gaze when he looks at her, rather than worrying about getting cold. Not that that would be an issue. She and her girlfriends are used to wearing the briefest of shorts and skirts and halters when they're out with friends, showing lots of skin even if they sometimes get goosebumps. It kind of keeps a girl warm, she thinks with a smile, when you can feel all the guys looking at your body hungrily.

So the top is an easy choice, something brief. "Should she go with a more see-through blouse?" she asks herself blushing, then considers that she really wants to wear one of her lacy transparent bras and so she selects a soft, barely translucent pale-yellow blouse with delicate, abbreviated sleeves which will just cover her shoulders. It won't be see-through, but will show the lovely lace pattern of her bra through the material. The shirt hangs just to the top of her waistband if she wears high-cut jeans or a skirt, and will offer tantalizing flashes of her midriff and hip when she moves. She lifts the shirt on its hanger from the closet and walks it over to her bed, where she lays it out flat, unhooking it from the hanger and taking that back to the closet. As untidy as she is getting undressed, she is neat and careful when dressing.

The choice of a bottom is harder. Skirt or shorts? She definitely wants Tony to get a good look at her legs, so nothing long for sure. Shorts would be practical, she considers, she wouldn't have to worry about keeping her posture demure so she doesn't flash him her panties. Even as she thinks this though, she is reaching for a pleated, baby blue mini-skirt. She wants to be aware of her posture during her date and accidentally flashing the boy is the kind of thing a girl needs to risk to look good and she will just have to cope with the repercussions. Boys can get so excited by any little thing like a bare inner thigh or flash of upper booby, but the consequences are what a girl needs to deal with! It is only fair, though, she thinks to herself, guys are so easily influenced that a girl does need to take responsibility for teasing them.

She lays the skirt on the bed arranging it below the top.

Still naked, she opens her underwear drawer and picks out the items she had already picked in her mind. A white lacy bra, big cups transparent and decorated with a lacy pattern, a flower embroidered in thicker lace on each cup exactly where Catarina's nipples will settle, drawing attention to them while obscuring the nubs. The straps of the bra are wide and satin, hinting suggestively at the weight of the heavy breasts they are meant to carry.

Matching white panties are a tight mesh embroidered with a big lace flower strategically placed over the front, and are cut full across the backside, sporting a pattern of intertwining leaves.

She doesn't lay these out, but puts them on, first pulling on the bra, threading both arms through the straps, cinching the cups down to encase her breasts and then reaching behind herself to do up the three snaps of the wide backstrap. She steps into the panties and pulls them up snugly. They are low rise and she turns to look at herself. Her bottom is covered but the divide between her cheeks peeks out prettily just above the top of the waistband.

An hour later, when Tony rings the doorbell she has finished dressing, arranged her hair and makeup, and selected a delicate gold choker and fan shaped earrings. She hurries down to open the door but her aunt beats her to it. Tony has a bit of a shock seeing the unattractive, sneering woman who opens the door to him, but is polite to Helen. Catarina quickly greets him with a big, wide-mouthed smile, and glides obliviously past her aunt and out the door, Tony following eagerly behind the girl's brief swishing skirt and long bare legs.

Helen closes the door behind the young couple and reaches for the phone to call Andersen with details. After a brief conversation, she herself goes upstairs to her room to change her clothes and go out as the man instructed her.

Tony drives Catarina, the two of them talking excitedly, both stealing glances at one another, their mutual attraction making them giddy. The girl is taken with the boy's strong fingers and his trim belly and chest, his crisp white shirt and tan colored pants. She shifts in the car seat, and he glances over at her bare thighs and the jutting breasts pushing her shirt out.

Dinner goes by in a blur. As evening falls, the light turning crepuscular pink and illuminating the teens through the large windows of the burger joint where they eat distractedly, their attention on each other as they laugh and stare, their hunger for one another's bodies, not for the food in front of them.

As they finish dinner, Tony asks the girl what she'd like to do next and she surprises both of them by blurting shily, "I have to get back in an hour as I have a curfew. Do you think we could just go, um... park somewhere for a bit?"

Tony quickly pays the bill and, boldly taking the girl's hand, pulls her out of the seat. They walk to the car hastily. There are a number of places Tony knows where they can be truly alone, but he worries that they are too distant for them to then have much time together, and also that Catarina might not feel safe somewhere isolated with him on their first date.

When they arrive at a local, quiet, dark, viewpoint, she is excited but feels a strange disappointment that there are other cars in the area. He switches off the ignition and she hastily opens the door, steps out of the car and slides into the back seat. Tony follows her into the roomy back, then turns towards the beautiful young girl illuminated by the city lights. He leans towards her, and she does too, their heads tilting to opposite sides. Their faces drift slowly together, their lips meet one another's mouths, tentative for a moment, then harder, opening, tongue tips touching wetly. His tongue presses insistently into her mouth. She responds by opening her mouth receptively, letting it penetrate her. Her breath quickens, panting, and she has to open her mouth wider to breathe while they kiss and their tongues spar frantically, their saliva mingling, coating her lips and chin. He reaches across to hold her, his hand cupping her delicately sleeved shoulder. Catarina turns slightly towards the hand, purposefully pushing one large breasts against his forearm. The temptation of the big, soft, insistent globe is irresistible and Tony's hand moves down her arm, just as she wants, sliding tentatively onto the side of her boob. She feels his palm conform to the roundness, feels the support and comfort as her breast is encased and lifted, the boy's fingers molding and exploring her curves. It feels warm where the boy holds it and her nipple, so close to his hand tenses and sparks. The other breast feels bereft, also craving attention. Her tongue works frantically in the boy's mouth, urgently conveying her desire for him to widen the exploration of her body.

portersky
portersky
322 Followers
12