Catarina's Sitter Sessions Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony shifts his weight to ease the tightness of his throbbing penis and free his other hand so he can reach for the warm, pliant, fragrant and lovely young woman he is kissing. She is so hot! Her mouth is open and responsive to his probing and he has a hand on her boob, pressing insistently, plump and ripe in his palm as his fingers caress the firm orb, smooth under the exquisitely textured bra. His other hand reaches out and grazes the exposed skin of her upper belly, soft and tense and, as she leans further towards him, her other tit comes down on his hand. He opens his palm and brings his hand down on it. Her nipple pokes hard into his hand. His fingertips courses over the bump and the girl jumps and gasps. She definitely has sensitive nipples! His other hand cradles the side of her breast, moves forward and grabs that boob, catching the poky nub in the angle of his thumb and forefinger. The girl moans and writhes, her legs shifting as she leans back, pushing her chest towards him.

His kisses move down to her throat, so he can see the girl's shirt, and he starts to undo the top buttons of the sweet pale-yellow top. He starts slowly, ready to stop if she objects, but instead she moans, turning her face sideways, eyes closed, and pushes her chest towards him, surrendering her breasts to him. He flicks open all the buttons of her blouse and pushes it aside. Under it, the white lacey brassiere encases marvelous mounds, and her naked belly rises and falls quickly as his hands now grab the bra-covered tits and gropes them, cupping, squeezing and jostling the responsive orbs. He dips his head to kiss the exposed top of one breast, running his lips down to the edge of the lace. The smoothness of the girl's skin contrasts with the scratchy texture of the bra as he lets his mouth travel onto the lace, feeling the warm plumpness under the bra, until his lips glide over the embroidered flower and the hardened nipple it fruitlessly tries to hide. He brushes the bud with his lips, then pokes the tip of his tongue out against it. Catarina bucks under him, pushing her breast at his mouth. Again, he licks the cloth-covered nub. It pushes towards him, the lace under his tongue becoming sodden as his tongue flicks the bud. He can feel tremors course through the squirming warm girl he is holding. He nips her wet nipple teasingly, his teeth catching on the lace. She pushes her breast at him and he opens his mouth wide, taking as much of the big tit into his mouth as he can and sucking hungrily.

As the boy works at her titties, Catarina squirms. Her tiny mini-skirt is no match for her wiggling torso as she responds to the boy's intense suckling, and has rucked up her thighs and hips, exposing the lower triangle of her white panties and her crotch between parted thighs. Her full, bare legs churn, one extended, the other crooked hard against the seat back. Tony engulfs the turgid, cloth-covered nipple with his mouth and sucks hard, one hand squeezing her other breast, and the other takes hold of her thigh, caressing and palming it, gliding up and down from above her knee to the where the damp strip of the girl's panty between her legs radiates heat and moisture.

Catarina writhes, the pleasure of what the boy's mouth is doing to her breast is intense. Her nipple wants to burst forth into his mouth! She feels Tony grasp the bra cup and try to pull it down. It is tight on her fullness so she shrugs her shoulders forward and the wide, sating strap slides down onto her upper arm so he can peel the cup down off her, the full globe finally pushing proudly free, naked. Her bare titty sways heavily as Tony also pulls the cup from her other breast, ceasing his sucking to tuck the lacey cups under her orbs, then grabs a now defenseless tit and brings his mouth down on her poky, sensitive nipple. The girl moans at the intensity of having her naked breasts handled and suckled.

"You have beautiful breasts, Cat." the boy exclaims, almost too politely for Catarina. She responds breathily, "They like you too." The hand at her thigh pushes her legs open further and she spreads them obediently, thrusting her throbbing genitals towards him in unconscious invitation, begging him to explore her eager sex.

Tony is too inflamed to attend to the demanding flower between the girl's legs, her hips arching so she can be explored and fingered, instead he hikes himself up onto her supine body and presses his swollen crotch against hers. His chest compresses her boobs, and he thrusts his hips against her. She responds, grinding her pubis on the boy's erection. His hardness feels so good against her! He lifts himself on his elbows, kisses her deeply and cradles one docile, compliant breast. He rises further to kiss her breasts, breaking the contact of their pelvises, and as his tongue makes first acquaintance with the left, as yet untasted nipple, she bucks and cannot stop herself from reaching for his crotch, her hand finding the engorged penis through his pants and pressing her fingers around it.

Encouraged by the girl's hand on his cock, which is tight and bursting, he finally, as she craves, reaches between her legs to the thoroughly moist, slippery strip of lace covering her molten, feminine core. His fingers push into the cleft, but are blocked by the fabric tucked in the divide of her labia. Roughly pushing the panty gusset aside, his palm and fingers encounter bare, slippery, warm and pliant, soft folds. She moans as her naked pussy is handled and explored by the boy. Her hips buck upwards; her hand squeezes his bulge, emboldening his fingers which push between her easily spread labia and penetrate her soft, snug opening. He thrusts his hand in and out of the accommodating tight tunnel, the girl grunting softly each time he buries his fingers in her cunt.

His mouth busily suckles her big boob, his tongue lashing at the stiffened nipple, his face cradled and caressed by the soft fullness of the breast. His fingers are enveloped in her thrusting vagina, bathed by slickness. She bucks her hips and his hand slides out and he runs it again down the front of her pussy to penetrate her again, and as his fingers push past her clitoris, the girl emits a soft squeal and her hips tremble. Pushing three fingers into her vagina, Tony lets his thumb rub the firm nub at its entrance. Catarina's mewling encourages him and he pushes deeper while massaging her sensitive clit. The girl, delirious with her own pleasure, has released his cock, and it wants to participate!

Tony's voice, gritty with desire, exclaims, "I have a condom!" He withdraws his fingers from her genitals and reaches towards his pocket. She stiffens, her churning thighs slacking, and whispers "Tony, I... I want to, but, not tonight! I have to go in a bit. Maybe soon we can see..." He freezes, and she apologetically blurts out, "I'm a virgin. But I want to. Do it. With you." She kisses him. She is a virgin, though only technically, as her vagina has frequently accommodated a silicone, candy-colored simulacrum of a male organ given to her by her friend Briana, a year older and well-taught by her even older football-playing hunk of a boyfriend. Catarina's sexual education has been much furthered by Briana, who has professed a passion for performing blowjobs on her boyfriend, proudly touting her "daily protein shake diet." Catarina feels like she could do that to Tony if he'd continue what his fingers had been doing between her legs. But the boy has distanced himself and sulkily pushed himself off her. Catarina, boobs out, bra tucked under her tits, reaches back out for the boy's crotch. She says, "I could give you a hand job?"

The boy's sulkiness evaporates, his smile returning and he nods eagerly, afraid to say anything which might break the spell. She reaches for his zipper and tugs it open, and unfastens the button above it, opening his pants. Her hand reaches out experimentally, to run her fingers through the curls of his dark pubic hair. She enjoys the warm, crinkly feel and the smooth skin of his lower belly. He pushes his hips up and pulls his pants and underpants down slightly, then watches intently as her slender hand reaches for his throbbing, slick cock, her opal painted fingernails glinting as she grasps it with one hand and caresses up and down the shaft, feeling the silken skin slide over the hardness. He watches her gaze intently at the member in her hand, caressing it slowly and deliberately, causing him the most exquisite sensations as she handles the tightness. Her fingers are wrapped around his cock and she pulls slowly up, watching intently as she makes the head bulge and expand, then runs the ring of her fingers all the way down into his bush. She leans closer, fascinated by her effect on the twitching member, then gazes up into Tony's eyes, checking that he likes what she is doing. His expression reassures her and she smiles and runs her finger all the way to the end, caressing the slick head with her index finger back and forth. She feels his hips push upwards with pleasure, and repeats the motion of pumping down to his belly, then back up to the tip, ending the stroke rubbing the newly secreted clear fluid leaking from his cock over the bulging head using her thumb and index fingers. She feels pride in the boy's obvious delirium as her fingers play on his cock, and shakes it back and forth waving it at herself, before resuming her masturbatory pistoning.

Never ceasing her ministrations to the pulsing penis, Catarina takes Tony's hand and though she wants to place it back on the yearning opening between her legs, she is too demure and guides it instead back to her bare boobs, which he squeezes and fondles distractedly as the girl continues masturbating his pumped up, upward-pointing organ. She shifts in the seat, leaning forward on her haunches, bringing her hanging tits more comfortably to his hands which caress, tweak, and rub her nipples exquisitely. She now uses both hands on his cock. Up, down, she pulls the skin back firmly, baring the big plum shaped head, the boy's slick secretions coating her fingers as she moves her fingertips over the slitted opening, collecting the clear viscous pre-cum, her palm and fingers shiny and wet with it. She pumps it while her other hand cradles and massages the boy's silk-soft scrotum. "Could she put it in her mouth, like Briana?" she muses. She's very tempted, she wants to wrap her mouth on the handsome organ and feel the boy's pleasure in her mouth and tongue, to taste his shiny wetness on her tongue. She's embarrassed and leaning forward, hesitates, but cannot thinks about how cute and urgent the one-eyed plum looks and how blissed out the boy is. She purses her lips and kisses the swollen tip lightly while her hand continues pumping. The texture against her lip is soft and sticky. She kisses it again. She leans forward, a moment away from being ready to lick the throbbing cock and wantonly engulf it in her mouth.

But, the vision of the lovely girl bending to kiss his penis, boobs swaying against his hands while masturbating him, sends Tony over the edge and Catarina's bowed head jerks back in surprise as copious white ejaculate spurts from the boy's cock and onto her hand, pooling on her fingers in gobbets. "Don't stop!" moans the boy, pinching firmly down on both her nipples hard making a sweet sharp electric jolt course down to her clit, so she obeys, obediently pumping pulses of sticky emissions from him.

"Gosh! How much stuff can a guy make?" she thinks in amazement as the milky stickiness continues to issue forth each time she pumps his cock. Most pools on her hands and his thighs, but some of it spurts unobserved onto the lower hem of her shirt and the side of the tiny skirt laying rucked up to her hips. One bare boob, almost touching the cock when it ejaculated sports a slimy spot on the full inner curve, next to her still firmly gripped, stretched out nipple.

Tony's orgasm abates and he releases the captive breasts and collapses back on the car seat, then languidly reaches back for a packet of tissues to pass to the stunned girl. She cleans off her hands, overwhelming the paper which becomes sodden. She is finally left with a wad of damp tissues.

"Oh my god!" exhales Tony, "That was incredible!" His orgasm has satisfied his libido for the moment and he cleans himself off and buttons and zips up his trousers. A combination of intense post-orgasmic satisfaction and embarrassment at having made such a mess make him aloof. The girl instead is still mesmerized by the effect her attentions have had on him, by the sticky clump of tissues she tosses on the floor and the memory of the plush plum bucking head against her lips, but finds herself replacing her bra, tidying herself, pulling her skirt down with difficulty in the tight space. She is still very horny as the boy only played with her genitals a little bit before getting distracted in his own selfish pleasure, but she knows that a girl has to pace herself to a boy's needs. And she is sure she'll get another chance to go out with him, and next time she'll make sure he pays more attention to her!

Tony drove the girl home, both giddy, talking easily. They agreed on a date on the next Friday, when Catarina would be able to stay out later, and could feel one another's excitement at furthering their sexual experimentation. Outside her house, already substantially later than her curfew, Catarina was made even later by indulging in an intense bout of kissing, tonguing, and urgent fully-clothed fondling. Catarina left the car after what she mistakenly believed to be an unobserved, heated session much quite disheveled. She walked to the door and waved to Tony as he drove away, then let herself into the dimly lit house, without bothering to straighten her rumpled blouse and top and unconcerned about her smudged lipstick, erroneously believing that her aunt had already gone to bed. Soon, she thought, she'd be showering and could leisurely replay in her mind her hot date night, this time attending to her own frustrated and urgent needs without having to please an insistently aroused boy!

This was not to be, though. What Catarina was still blissfully unaware of in her giddiness over her wonderful date, was that she was, even at that moment, being observed, and that for the brief bliss of her amorous tryst, she would be made to pay the consequences.

12