Catboy Takes Two Cocks

Story Info
Mistress surprises her catboy, with two friends.
2.7k words
4.31
18.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, Kitten." My Domme welcomed me with a hug and a ruffle of my hair. Her scent made me melt, she always wore the same perfume, and it made me weak in the knees.

"Hello, Mistress," I replied and rubbed my face against her exposed shoulders. She felt so soft, I'd do anything to feel her touch after not seeing her for a whole week. She wore a tight black latex dress that pushed her boobs together, highlighting her cleavage.

I closed the door behind me, and when I turned back around, she clipped on my pink collar. I shook my head to make the bell ring. Then, she placed my cat ears on my head, and I purred. I glanced in the mirror and saw myself. The cat ears blended so well into my ashy blond hair. Something about them made me feel bratty and mischievous. I wanted to pounce and rub my head between my Mistress's bare thighs, maybe nibble a little.

"Aren't you adorable?" She said. I nodded. I was adorable. I bent down to kiss her high-heels in a welcome.

"Good boy. Now strip." Her eyes rolled over my body as I pulled off my shirt, revealing my broad chest and snail trail. I blushed as I felt her objecting gaze. I unbuttoned my trousers and pulled them down. She grabbed the empty front pouch of my boxers, cupping my pussy in her hand.

"Is your little dick hard already?" It was true my clit had been needy for attention all day, rubbing awkwardly in my boxers.

"It's always hard when I see you, Mistress. I'm excited to see what you do about it." I said with a grin.

"Me? I am not going to do anything about it. Silly cat boy," She tutted, but I could tell she was playful too. I cocked my head and meowed at her.

"Lucky for you, I have a big surprise that might do something about it."

A surprise, now I was excited. Last time, Mistress had surprised me she had gifted me a new collar. I wiggled my body and purred. Maybe it was a new toy. I had had my eye on a magic wand for some time now.

I pulled down my boxers, revealing my neatly trimmed pussy with my swollen clit pocking its head between the folds. I placed them with the rest of my clothes.

Mistress grabbed me tight by the wrist and led me upstairs to the playroom. I practically bounced after her. At the top of the stairs, I saw the door shut. That was unusual. I cocked my head to the side and looked at Mistress. But Mistress didn't say anything. She bent down to pick up some toys left by the door.

"Ready to suit up?" she said. I was a little apprehensive, and she noticed. "Oh, Kitten, this is all just part of the surprise." She picked up the gag. "Be a good Kitty and open wide." I opened my mouth on command, and the ring gag stretched my mouth wide further open. "Such a good slut. All ready for some cock." My ears pricked at the word cock. She wouldn't, would she?

My heart started to race. Was there really someone behind the door? Was she just having me on?

Drool dripped down my chin. Mistress gently pushed me down and spread my ass cheeks. I heard the squirt of lube and then a cold finger. I tensed.

"Oh, hush now. This is better when you relax." I tried my hardest to relax as she slowly stretched my asshole, preparing me for my tail. But the closed-door made me feel tense. She pushed her fingers in and out, and my tight hole relaxed. I pressed back against her, enjoying the invasion of my body.

I felt the cold metal plug against my hole, and she pushed it in. It was so cold. And my body froze up as it went in. Then she pulled it out, and I made a muffled yelping noise. She giggled and slid it back in.

Then, she pulled me back onto my knees, and I left a puddle of drool behind me.

"Oh, naughty Kitten. Making a mess already." Her hands ran over my chest, and she kissed my shoulders and purred. I practically melted into her. She kissed up my neck and I felt goosebumps down my spine. She nibbled at my ear and purred. Then she bit just hard enough to hurt.

I struggled against her, but she held me still. "Oh Kitty, you are going nowhere tonight. Tonight you are going to be a very good boy for me. Okay."

I shook my head in defiance. Then she bit into my shoulder. My head shot up, and my eyes opened wide as I gurgled a scream at the unexpected pain. It pulsed through my body, making me feel alive. When the pain stopped, I felt relieved.

"Shall we try again?" She paused for effect. "You will be a good boy for me tonight."

I was tempted to shake my head again. But the tone of her voice made me nod my head. "Much better."

She pulled my hands behind my back and cuffed them. I was at her mercy now, and whatever was behind that door, waiting.

"Perfect." She smiled at my drool covered face and opened the door proudly.

Two large men stood in front of the bed. I took them in. The first was broader and covered in chest hair. He wore a black leather harness and black leather trousers. The second was taller and wore a puppyhood, red chest harness, collar and lead that led to his Master's hand. He wore nothing from the waist down, and I got a good eyeful of his dick. It was already hard, standing to attention. It was big. Almost as big as Mistress's favourite pink dildo.

Mistress stroked my hair. "Shall we welcome our guests?" She led me to the first man.

"This is my friend, Matt, but you will address him as Sir." She paused and looked at me drooling. "If you can." She giggled. Sir smiled at my predicament.

Sir had a stern but relaxed face like he had done this a million times. He looked a bit older than me. He clearly cared about his body. He was the kind of man, my eyes would linger over at the gym. I found myself eager to please him.

"Hello, little Catboy. I've heard plenty about you." His voice was deep, and his eyes moved down my body slowly.

I suddenly felt exposed, standing there naked in front of this stranger. But there was nowhere to hide, and I was getting wetter.

"May I?" Sir asked Mistress as he guested to my crotch.

"Be my guest." He spread my lips open and looked at my clit. As his fingers felt up my clit, pushing their way through the folds. He squeezed the head, and I tried to close my legs.

But Mistress had been watching, and her knee tucked behind mine, holding me open for him. His eyes looked dead into mine, fiery and hungry. I couldn't look away. He smiled, and he flicked it hard. I felt tears form in my eyes, not from the pain but the invasion of a stranger. Then his hand was gone.

"This is Matt's Pup," Mistress said casually as if I hadn't just been violated by a man I didn't know. She gestured to the hooded man. The hood hid his whole face. But somewhere, I could feel his eye burn into me. I wondered if he knew this was happening before he got here. He stood with confidence, and I felt that he was just as excited for this as his Master.

Mistress's hand was on my shoulder and pushed me to my knees in front of Sir. I was face to face with his bulge, tight in his leather trousers. All I could smell was leather and the musky scent of dick. I looked up at him, and his hands reached for his fly.

"You should let our guests know how welcome they are, Kitten." Her voice was thick with malice, the kind that drove me crazy.

Sir unzipped his fly, and his dick bounced out. It's red head pointing at right me. Mistress pushed my head forward, and there was nothing I could do. His dick was going down my throat.

It was a thick dick, and for a second, I wondered if it would fit through the ring gag. It did. And soon, his warm salty dick was down my throat. I clenched up, gagging on his dick. But she kept pushing my head forward.

"Oh, Kitten, what did we say? This will be easier if you relax."

My nose was almost touching him when she stopped. I pulled back, leaving a trail of saliva behind. So this is what the deep throat training had been for. I breathed heavily through my nose, hoping that was it. But she pushed me back. I choked as I felt his thick dick stretch my throat. My eye and nose watered. I am sure that I looked like a sorry mess. Finally, he pulled out, and I was thankful for my empty, open mouth.

But before I knew it, the Pup's cock was in front of me and Mistress's hands back on my head, pushing me forward. I pushed back against her. I couldn't it was so big.

But she grabbed my hair hard and yanked my head back. It hurt. The Pup took a step forward and slid his dick down my throat. I took it better this time, but I still choked. Mistress started bobbing my head back and forth on his cock. Not pushing it too far down.

I relaxed and started to bob on my own, getting used to the sensation. The Pup was grunting and began to thrust into my mouth. I found myself enjoying his thrusts and grunts. Then without warning Mistress, pushed my head all the way down. The Pup's balls were against my chin. I couldn't breathe.

I pushed back against her hand. But she held me there. I tried to yell, but nothing came out. Just as I began to panic, she let go, and I flopped backwards. She caught me, and I lay there for a while, trying to catch my breath.

She stroked my hair and whispered in my ear, "What a good job you are doing, Kitten. Who knew you could take cock so well. Shall we see how your other holes do?"

I knew want was coming. And I wanted it. I opened my eyes and saw the Pup on his knees sucking his Sir's dick. His hand pumping his own hard cock. I watched him eagerly bob back and forth. Mistress reached down and put a finger inside me. "So, wet, Kitten."

Mistress wiped away some of my drool and helped me stand up. She led me to the sawhorse. Obediently, I let her untie and then retie me to it. My legs spread a bit as I straddled the sawhorse. Both of my holes exposed.

Mistress stoked my naked body. Then she grabbed my ass cheeks, pulling them open. She chuckled to herself and then smacked my ass. I jolted forward with the sudden force.

Then I felt a second set of hands spreading my ass cheeks, and a tongue slid down my wet vulva. Immediately, I knew it wasn't my Mistress. The thought of one of the men down there made me shiver. I squirmed.

Someone moved around the sawhorse, and a dick appeared by my face. I didn't have time to work out which one was before it slid into my mouth. The owner started pumping into my face. I moaned. I was becoming their little whore and I loved it.

Then I felt the other cock rubbing against my folds.

"Oh God, he's so wet." It was Sir's voice. Smack. Another blow to my ass, and I jolted forward onto the Pup's cock.

Mistress laughed. "I bet he is. Look at how well that bitch takes cocks."

And with that, I felt Sir's dick stretch me open. He was so thick that screamed, but the sound was muffled by the hard cock in my mouth. He gently pushed himself in, and I took it. When he was all the way in, he pulled out and thrusted hard back into me. He let out a slight moan, clearly enjoying himself.

I was bounced back and forth as the two men found a rhythm together, my bell jingling in with them. I was in ecstasy. Sir's dick was hitting the good spot, and my clit was hard and rubbing against the sawhorse with every thrust.

"Yeah, pound that slut," Mistress said. I could tell from the sound of her voice she was touching herself. I felt like I was moaning, but I was only making a choking noise.

I felt my vagina tighten, and the rest of my body followed as an orgasm rolled over my body.

"Oh, yeah, he's coming on my dick. So fucking hot." Sir slapped my ass, and the pain bit through the pleasure.

"Go on, leave your handprint on his ass," Mistress dared.

I braced myself, and his hand whacked me so hard that it burnt. I gurgled yet another scream onto the Pup's cock.

"Damn pup, you need to try some of this pussy." The Pup's cock slid out of my mouth. He looked down at me, and I wandered about his face behind the mask. He slapped his dick across my face. It was hard and wet, leaving a mixture of my salvia and his precum behind.

Silently, the Pup walked behind me. Someone stroked my raw red ass cheek. And Mistress appeared in front of me.

"Oh, Kitten, you are so adorable getting bred. We are going to fill you so full of come."

She mouthed something to the men and bent down to untied my hands. Someone undid my legs. The Pup picked me up. I drooped over his arms like a damsel in destress. I felt so small compared to these two men. They could through me about like a doll, and I want them to.

Sir laid down on the bed, and the Pup laid me on top, butt down. Someone yanked out my tail. I howled with the unexpected stretching of my asshole. I squirmed, and Sir wrapped his arms around me, holding me down. I could feel him move me, his hard dick searching for a hole. It found my asshole and pressed against it. Someone squirted some lube, and I squealed as his thick dick stretched open my asshole.

Once Sir was snug inside me, the Pup lined his cock up with my vagina and pushed. I went limp with the fullness, and my head flopped back against Sir's pecks.

The two men thrusted in rhythm, and my body rocked up and down. I was lost in pleasure. I heard the Pup grunting as he thrusted. I opened my eyes and spotted my Mistress staring at the scene, her hand rubbing her clit.

"That's right, boys, breed him. I want that slut filled with come."

With that, the two men got faster and hungrier. I moaned and drooled as I felt another orgasm build.

"Yes," my Mistress moaned, "breed him."

Then, I heard Sir grunt, and my asshole was filled with his warm come. He panted heavily under me. He slid out, and I felt his come spill out with him. But it wasn't over. The Pup was now pumping rapidly into me, my whole body moving with each of his thrusts. I could hear my own Mistress's moans fill the room. I felt myself orgasm, my vagina walls gripping his cock, and as I did, he threw his head back and howled, spilling his own come deep inside me.

He flopped down on top of me, his dick twitching inside me. I was sandwiched between these two men. Their smell and sweat surrounded me. Their come inside me. Sir, undid the gag, and I closed my stiff mouth. I shook from the whole experience.

My Mistress hurried over and knelt by my head, stroking my hair. "Want a good boy you have been. I am so proud." I purred and pushed my head into her hand.